New At The Job (The Whole Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers

"Damn it," yelled Suzan.

Suzan turned pale and was shivering with anger. I moved behind the desk to check up on my boss, getting down on my knees and tried to wipe out the stain on her skirt. Suzan motioned me to step back.

"I'm sorry, please excuse me, I'm so clumsy. I didn't mean to," I repeated through my tears.

It was really horrible. My first few weeks at work and now a new boss and I had already done something wrong. I was beside myself. What I had done was unpardonable.

"Leave it, Diana. It's all right. It's OK now. It can happen to anyone." "Oh. God, I'm so sorry. You don’t know how sorry I am," I whined, trying to hold back the tears.

In my mind, this incident had turned into a catastrophe. I was only a child compared to Suzan.

She dropped the skirt on the floor to examine the damage. She opened her legs and noticed two red spots on her inner tights." A little to the left and I would have burned my little pussy. Looks like I need some ointment, don't you think?" she finally addressed me in a pleasant manner.

"I'll get you something right away," I answered rushing through the door not knowing what to do exactly.

I seemed to feel Suzan’s eyes follow me and couldn't hold back a smile. Someone once said it was dangerous to have a secretary like me, even for a woman, and they were right. I might have seen like a darling catching everybody's eye. More than once over the last few weeks I had found myself being checking out by other woman in the office, My well shaped body, and curves I put to good use and some of the daring outfit I had been wearing over the last few weeks had heads turning, I didn't think of Suzan herself was a lesbian although it had been rumoured that she had previously had relations with other women, but they had all been something temporary, one night, a weekend, a week at the most. Nothing steady; if word got out, her position within this community would be as good as lost.

I got back pretty fast with a burn ointment. I knelt before my boss, unscrewed the bottle, and spread the lotion over the burned area. Suzan had a slight shiver when the cold ointment and the way my handy fingers traced smoothly over her delicate skin. My prolonged moves went far up towards Suzan’s waist as I felt necessary, but I could see my attentions had made her nipples were hardening and her pussy seemed moistened.

In what I saw as a reckless disregard of the consequences she extended her hand to caress my hair and my delicate neck. I didn't react a bit; either I didn't want to, or I had misinterpreted the gesture. I continued to oil my boss's thigh.

Subsequently, Suzan's hand came down over my body into the cleavage of my blouse, where it began to touch and fondle one of my hard breasts, whose nipple began to quickly harden. I raised my head in surprise and looked in the eyes of Suzan for the first time.

"Miss Lea," was all I could say, with my voice cut by emotion and excitement. I stood up and Suzan pressed against my body her body was irresistibly appealing. I was shivering and her heart was pounding hard. My palms were sweating and I felt the wetness beginning to appear between my legs. I moaned softly as Suzan took my head in her hands and kissed me slowly on my mouth. I looked my boss, then kissed her this time Suzan's tongue made a move and it way through my lips only to find mine willing and waiting, touching it and entangling it in a lusty play.

I broke away from the embrace, slightly dizzy, soaked with desire. Although I was only 19, I had a lot of affairs and I didn't consider myself a beginner when it came to sex, but with a woman I had never done anything apart from the odd drunken grope with my girlfriends at party’s. I had never been kissed like that; it was an extraordinary sensation, experienced for the first time.

"Miss Lea, I."

"Shush! Call me Suzan, the rest doesn't matter. You going to feel great trust me!" she whispered in my ear.

She kissed me again, full on the lips, and started unbuttoning my blouse, revealing bit by bit my young chest, with firm curves and valleys. She bent over a little and pressed her lips on a breast whose hard nipple pointed out and upward as the tip of her tongue bounced across it. She began to nibble and bite it as she was kneading my other breast. I threw my head back, enjoying the pleasure my boss was offering with her tonguing. Encouraged, I let my left hand fall down to Suzan's beautiful arse, tenderly fondling her soft round cheeks, while her right hand entered the cleavage of the boss's business suit, exploring the wonders hidden there before taking it down altogether.

"Oh, Diana, I want you I want you."

"Me too, me too," I moaned overcome by the lust.

We fell down on the carpet, in a tight embrace, kissing passionately, our bodies entwined in a sensual search of each other. Still caressing, we removed each other's clothes. Suzan started going down easy on my body her new partner, travelling with her lips and tongue, while her left hand was unfolding the wetness of my dampening cunt.

I was breathing heavily, moaning with pleasure. I almost screamed as I felt the probing finger of my boss between my lower lips, searching the walls of my moist vagina. The skilful hand of my boss was driving me crazy; I tried to scream with pleasure but I didn't have enough air. I parted her legs wide open to allow Suzan to put her mouth on my craving pussy. Then I took both Suzan's breasts in my hands and massaged them.

Suzan took good care of her my swollen cunt, sucking on it all the time as her finger went in and out of my lustful cherry. She flicked her tongue over my clit. Driving me up the wall, my boss withdrew her finger from my vagina; it was covered with my cum, and, after using her tongue to gently encourage my most intimate hole she stuck it slowly in my arse. I was taken by surprise, I tried to draw together my arse cheeks but Suzan's smooth and tapered finger on my hole convinced me it was all for my pleasure and I relaxed and then pushed my arse back on my boss's finger faster and faster.

My hip's bucked violently as I was overcome by a powerful orgasm and I thrust my pussy hard against Suzan's face, she continually licked my folds and was lapping at my juices. I was overwhelmed. I couldn't believe it how good it all felt having another woman make me come with her mouth. Suzan lifted her face from between my knees she smiled satisfied at her little employee.

She said she wanted to see that look on my face and now she was contented with the pleasure she had given me. From the moment I first saw her I knew I was going to enjoy her but I didn’t know how much till now. She got up of her knees and kissed me full on my breasts and I caressed her lovely face. She drew me close to her hungry mouth a mouth that quickly found my mouth and once again letting her tongue slide in to share the taste of my own cum. I stopped her. "I want to lick your pussy."

I didn’t need to ask Suzan twice. She stood up, and then pushing me on my back she knelt over my face, with her arse touching my cheeks. I drew my boss down on to my mouth. I looked straight into the red cunt lips above my face then took a deep breath, and plunged my tongue deep into the woman's pussy. I had never touched another woman's intimate parts, but I soon had my tongue in this woman's pussy and loved it. I grabbed Suzan's arse and pulled her body over me, jabbing my long tongue in and out of my bosses' cunt. I parted the lips of Suzan's labia with my fingers and found her juicy spot. I began to lick fiercely and Suzan lost control. She was already horny as it gets from all that tongue fucking she'd done earlier this was too much.

The extra pressure I was giving her as I eagerly began eating her cunt drove her way over the edge.

Although inexperienced, my mouth was expert enough to get her juices flowing. As my actions became more and more direct, closing in on Suzan clit, I felt her orgasm welling up from deep within. The spasms seemed to shatter her body as I withdrew her tongue and traced my fingers over her pussy lips and brought them to my mouth to suck on them again. Suzan relaxed and lay down beside me. She took my sticky fingers and sucked them slowly, looking beep into my eyes. "Delicious, don't you think?"

"Yes Boss," I giggled, "It's the sweetest honey ever."

She took my face slowly in her hands and gave me a kiss forgiving me everything. You will do nicely very nicely.

Love Linnet.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers
12