New Bathroom Experiences - Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

"Ooooh fuck, you were NOT kidding. I can almost feel my penis already, Nat. The SMELL of all your gunk is just..."

Kate could barely contain herself. She couldn't WAIT until she was balls-deep in a hole. She didn't care whose, or which. She was beautiful, and her COCK was beautiful, but it needed a sheath, and with Nat by her side, they'd yet to fail netting a catch on one of their outings. Going for a woman would be new, but she could almost taste the juices she'd be licking off some fortunate girl's cootch already, almost feel the sensation of their lips in turn wrapping around her throbbing, straining, turgid PRICK.

And she slammed her pelvis forwards a third time, dropping her hips slightly as she did, straining with all her might to push the thick, full NUTSACK out of herself, the skin filling her pressing out and against her vagina as she clenched and clenched, but failing just as Natalie had, mentally raging as she felt it suck back inside of her, unable to breach the walls of its prison. Her clitoris, for its part, took full advantage of the pressure, growing long and burly, tensing and straightening as her clitoral hood merged into its flesh, as it settled into place and shifted slightly upwards, drawing the distending remnants of her cunt across her skin to rest a little higher, standing proudly beneath her trimmed bush of blonde pubes as it pulled them along for the ride, her length already almost as big and almost as penile as the twitching brown cock that hung, slowly wilting, between the legs of her companion, breathing heavily as she leaned against the wall next to Kate.

Her vaginal canal was open wide, wider than should ever be possible, but Kate still couldn't manage to expel her balls. It infuriated her, the tiny machines inside of her working erratically to try to rectify the situation, to keep things balanced, but failing and falling behind. Her penis throbbed needily, the white length of featureless flesh already forming the beginnings of the meaty mushroom head she'd shortly use to penetrate and pound and BREAK some lucky lady, already bulging with veins as her heart fed it with invigorated, energized blood.

"You...you have to REALLY push, Kate..."

"I fucking KNOW! It's just...they're just so big, and I just really really need to get them..."

Her patience lost, Kate hooked her index fingers inside of her gaping cunt, forcibly pulling the edges of her canal open, screaming in pain and pleasure as her balls immediately crunched against the opening again, her fingertips FEELING the malleable skin within her, the heaving jewels it held inside of it. To hell with not touching herself. She was basically already there. And she HAD to have it, right now. She HAD to. She rocked on her feet, her head hanging over the bowl of the urinal, her eyes unfocused and fluttering as she directed all her energy into completing her transformation, the pills goading her on, warping and minimizing her inhibitions.

"Uh, Kate, I wouldn't-"

"I don't CARE! Why won't these fucking things get OUT of me already?? I just need...I NEED them out of me! I NEED to feel my balls already, I need to FUCK someone already, they're stuck in there and I can't-"

And then her body quaked, her cock surging out impossibly far, an obscene 8, 9 inches of flesh as she desperately squeezed her muscles, following her mind's commands, her fingers pulling herself so wide as to almost tear her skin.

And she suddenly felt an overwhelming chill mash up against the tip of her over-large shlong, the delay in her ball's birth causing it to grow larger than intended and larger still, mashing up against the back surface of the urinal as it expanded, her senses exploding in unfamiliar, euphoric sexual bliss as the tip of her cock dilated and her hefty balls pulsated against her fingertips, the forbidden contact appearing to supercharge her change, the cleft of her new urethra appearing and sinking deep within her, snaking down urgently through her inhuman length to link up with the wellspring of spunk that it would draw on.

"Ok, that's fucking gross, Kate."

Kate could not have cared less, her own cry piercing out and echoing around the walls as her body bucked and pussy spasmed at the unexpected sensation, her testicles finally finding their opportunity as her hole contorted. With a light, barely-audible shlick, they slid smoothly and slickly out of her, inverting and sealing the crevice behind them as they did so, the remnants of her cunt lips mashing against and merging with the moistened flesh of her new fleshy genitals as they expanded to gross proportions, working to match her overeager dick. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she clutched against the fixture, mashing her massive cock against it as her dangling nuts clenched and began to mix her OWN personal invigorating batch of ball batter, the muscles of her groin bloating and pushing out in an odd, engorged LUMP on her crotch as the drug compensated for her vulgar size, making sure she'd have the sheer muscular power to push all the creamy white yogurt inside of her out of her carnal rifle with the force a woman, a SHEMALE like her deserved to, was expected to.

She clutched at her swinging sack, gripping it with wild abandon as she furiously began to jack off her freshly-grown stick of manmeat, her hands frenzily beating against the lower five inches of her piece, a soft, warm gasp leaving her lips as she felt her balls suddenly contract in her hand, PULSING and PUSHING and beginning to carry out their purpose as her innards were flooded with fluid, as her cock sprang to life, and as her jizz begin to travel up every one of the deliciously lengthy inches of her prick. She was left to bask in the indescribably liberating sensation of it as, slowly at first, then picking up pace, it began to spurt out of her in thick, steamy globs, impacting the porcelain directly from point-blank, some drops splashing back to land on her arm as they ricocheted, others content to merely ooze out of and around the tip of her cock, her slit filled to capacity, her urethra bulging lewdly along her cock's underside as she shook and trusted her hips, her addled mind intent on filling and inseminating the woman in front of her, on making sure her virginal load was put to good use.

The air, filled with the residual scent of Nat's impressive cum cannon, found itself playing host to a fresh infusion of hearty penile aroma, the sickly smell of sex and ejaculate filling the room even further as Kate continued to press more and more of herself out, relishing in each heavenly pulse and pound of her gigantic shlong. She began to slowly fall backwards, lost in the endless ocean of her pearly-white swimmers, the sheer force of her ejaculation moving her back and forcing Natalie to spring to her shaky feet, catching and supporting her uncaring friend with admirable finesse even as she continued to masturbate, her balls never seeming to empty of their untested seed. Her splooge jetted out of her with unceasing force as her hips wrenched back and forth carelessly, the intent of their stay in the men's room forgotten as she leaked herself over the floor, the walls, even the two of them, her penis pulling back almost to her perky breasts as she undulated, pointing it skyward to rain her jism in dense droplets atop the both of them, her beautiful, straight blonde hair becoming matted with viscous fluid as Natalie cowered behind her, trying to shield herself from the orgasmic onslaught.

Until, with a defeated, contented sigh, Kate's member paused, then crumpled, softening and falling from grace as it deflated, coming to rest between her twitching legs as an absurd tube of spongy flesh, stretching almost to her knees, the testicles behind it deflating slightly but remaining distinctly sizable, their virility undisputable.

"...Ok, then. And what did we learn about following directions today?"

Kate drunkenly grinned, twisting her head to face her friend.

"That it's for dickless losers?"

"Smaller doses for you it is."

Kate was released from her support, leaving her to stumble awkwardly away as she tried to find a comfortable position to stand in given her recent endowments. It wasn't easy, though she managed, shuffling her legs in an attempt to keep the entire assembly front and center as she turned to face the dark-skinned newly-shemale she'd entered with.

"You're just jealous. You WISH you could have a cock this big. I'll be taking my pick of the ladies tonight, I bet."

"Yeah, like THAT'LL happen."

Natalie clutched her own, undeniably respectable, length of dickflesh, waggling it to emphasize.

"I bet you've heard what they say about black."

"Yeah? Try me. I dare you. Betcha couldn't even get me off."

"Damn right I couldn't. Shit's gross. Go wash yourself, girl."

Kate blinked, unsure of what she meant. As if to remind her, her dick throbbed happily between her legs, drooling the last of the dirtied cum she'd smeared along its length onto her shoe, where it slowly ran down in a thick, milky trail.

"Oh. OH. Ewwww. Ew ew ew."

Kate darted for the sink, pulling her jeans up her legs with one hand and gingerly pinching the skin at the base of her cock with the other, trying not to touch it while she lifted it as much as she could, dragging it onto the surface of the sink and slapping it down next to her bag as she turned on the tap and began hurriedly washing off the germs she'd undoubtedly picked up from the grungy urinal. She could hear Nat snickering behind her. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Those pills tended to do weird things to you in the moment, but she'd never had an issue that bad before. Nat was usually the depraved one. She'd probably never quite let Kate hear the end of the time she'd basically fucked a toilet.

*BAM*

The two of them froze stock-still, their heads whipping over to the entranceway and minds racing. The world seemed to stand still for a signal, blissful moment.

Then they jumped into a flurry of rapid, automatic, panicked movement.

Right as a dark-haired young woman in a black-and-red checkered, slightly punkish dress rounded the corner, her phone held in front of her face as she entered the bathroom. Kate vaguely recognized her; her name was...V. Veronica, or something. They'd met briefly before.

Lazily, the woman approached them, her eyes glancing up from the surface of her phone.

Two becocked women stared back at her, frozen where they stood. Natalie had barely managed to grab her skirt, but in her rush to raise it had neglected to tuck her cock beneath it, leaving her with a bundle of material fruitlessly pulled tight against the base of a very prominent mass of penis, jutting out insistently from her crotch as the clothing supported it, its soft black head gleaming and shining with its own residual lubrication as if presenting itself for viewing. Kate, for her part, had no real recourse, caught with her non-metaphorical dick in her hand and splayed for all to see across the countertop, its soaped-up length reflected back at her in the mirror before her, as if to emphasize its very distinctive presence, to double its already prodigious length.

The woman blinked a few times, then slowly lowered her phone to hang loosely at her side, her mouth opening and shutting as she stared first at one, then the other, a myriad of thoughts and possible questions seeming to flit through her mind without any sticking.

"We're...uh..."

Kate reached out slowly, turning off the deafeningly loud tap, letting the water trickle to a halt as she searched for what to say. This wasn't exactly what either of them had in mind. They'd been so close to getting away. SO close.

Then, out of the blue, the girl's face suddenly twisted in a wild, crazy leer.

"You guys too, huh?"

And, walking over to stand next to Kate, she leaned down to stare with interest at the uncannily large organ on display.

"Wow, SOMEONE didn't follow the instructions. That'll be a challenge."

She reached out, rudely poking the softened flesh, roughly testing it as she stuck her fingers into it. It broke Kate's spell somewhat, causing her to jerk back indignantly, a small splash of suds flying off of her in response, her eyes never leaving the bizarrely calm lady.

With a smirk, the woman turned away, her interest apparently satisfied. Walking over to Natalie, she glanced briefly at her slightly more modest endowment, gave her an approving nod, then passed her, raising the hem of her dress, pulling down the black undies underneath them, and skootching her leggings down her legs as she settled in front of the urinals herself. She froze for a moment, looking down, then shuffled a few places down the line, looking mildly impressed as she did, seeking out a slightly fresher installation.

"Diane did say she had a couple other people hit her up tonight. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that's you, huh? I'm just about ready myself. If you guys want, could you wait a sec? Go for another one? Name's Vicky. I've seen you around, I'm pretty sure? Anyway, think I've got an idea of what you've planned out there, and I want in. Don't usually have company. Blondie's got a bit of work to do, anyway, by the looks of it. You're gonna want to hit up those locks of yours, too. No hiding that...ngh. Oh, boy."

The two transwomen, tentatively beginning to defrost, slowly put the pieces together, their fear ebbing as they heard the soft series of groans beginning to come from the wall. Glancing incredulously at each other, they marveled at their luck. Then, as the fresh figure before them lowered her hands to her groin, they shrugged. It wasn't like the woman was going to be an available target for them much longer, anyway. And they weren't exactly strangers to trying new things. Kate began to resume scrubbing at herself, looking over her shoulder as she did, while Natalie approached the new woman, opting to get a show of her own this time. By the looks of things, they'd still get to have their fun. Share it, even. Assuming Kate managed to keep her clothes on long enough to find a trio of kinky and sufficiently loose club sluts for them to split, at least.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers
12