New Bathroom Fittings

Story Info
He woke up in a very strange situation.
1.2k words
3.54
78.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Where the fuck am I?' I ask myself.

'And how the fuck did I get here?'

I try to make my eyes focus and a white blurry shape slowly turns into a toilet. It reminds me that I have a strong urge to pee, so I try to stand up, but I can't. Why can't I?

I look down at myself and I see that my wrists and ankles are clasped by manacles, and I realise suddenly that I am lying on something hard and cold. I look to see what it is, and I find that it's a tiled floor. I should have guessed that from the toilet, but I can't make my head work. The tiles are white. The walls are white. The ceiling is white. Everything is white. There is a bath and a sink.

How did I get here? I must try to remember. I'm lying here and vague images and thoughts come to me. A woman. I see a woman. She is forty five or so. Voluptuous and sexy. But I don't think I know her. A bar. Late at night. I was in a bar, it was late, and there was a woman. I can't remember anything else. I must have been drunk. But I barely drank anything. What am I doing here?

That's an easy one. I'm manacled to someone's bathroom floor, and I 'm naked. It's just that I don't know how or why.

I don't know how or why, and I don't have long enough to try to fathom it, because the door opens and someone comes in. I see black stiletto heels and I hear them clack on the white tiles. I look up and I see an anklet. It's silver. Then there are two long shapely legs, and at their tops, and in between a pair of pussy lips hanging down between them. The pussy has been shaved, but it's stubbly. Usually, I would be excited by that; the prickly little hairs do lovely things to your cock when you're fucking a woman with a stubbly pussy. Right now, though, I'm too numbed to feel anything. A shapely, undulating stomach and above it a pair of large boobs with long thin nipples pointing outwards. She has jet black hair.

She looks down grinning and she seems to be the woman whose face is vaguely in my mind. She must be the woman from last night. She is carrying a knife. Now I'm scared.

She stands over me and says 'good morning.'

I am about to answer but she says 'don't speak.'

Then he goes and sits on the toilet, putting one foot on the seat, tucking it in close to her bottom. The other foot she leaves on the floor. Her legs are apart and her pussy is fully exposed. She reaches down and pulls her labia upwards and brings her other hand; the one holding the knife, down, and begins running it over the bronzed skin around her pussy. She is cutting the stubble.

I don't want to, but I start to get a hard on. I don't want her to think that I'm enjoying this; I don't want to enjoy it. That does not seem to matter, though. My cock doesn't care what I want. It's already erect.

She looks down at it and grins again.

You're not only at my mercy,' she says; 'you're at the mercy of your own cock too.'

She continues to glide the knife over her mons veneris and around her pussy, cutting away the stubble. When she is finished she reaches down into the bowl and takes some water in her hand and uses it to wash her pussy. Then she stands up.

She stands up and then she steps over me with one leg and, facing me, she squats down and takes my cock in her hand. She digs her nails into my shaft. It hurts, but strangely I like it. I didn't know that I would like that.

The next thing she does is bring the knife close to my cock and then start brushing the blade slowly up and down my shaft.

I'm so terrified, I can't speak.

I guess too, that if I ask her to stop, it will only encourage her. She's clearly insane, but the idea that she's mad turns me on more.

Then she positions the knife against my shaft, right at the base of my cock. It can only mean one thing.

I never thought that I would die like this; having my cock cut off whilst manacled to a mad woman's bathroom floor. It will probably end up in the newspapers and I will be famous for having my dick cut off while I was chained up in some freak's bathroom.

At the same time, though, I am overpowered by the desire to have her fuck me. Maybe that's what she's going to do. Cut off my cock while it's in her pussy. I don't know whether I'm excited or frightened. Maybe both.

Her fingers start to caress my helmet, and then she takes hold of it. It's time.

She starts shaving off my pubic hair.

'What did you think I was going to do?' she asks, and does an innocent look.

She keeps going until my cock is naked.

'That looks much nicer,' she says; 'don't you think so?'

I look down and I agree that indeed it does. I thought that I had better tell her so.

'Good,' she says; 'I think that we're going to get along nicely.'

'I hope so,' I reply, hopefully.

'Do you like my bathroom?' she asks. She is still squatting over me, and she is playing with her pussy. It is beginning to open.

'You have lovely pale skin,' she says, 'but I had to get rid of that nasty hair. It does not work in my bathroom at all.'

I didn't know what she was talking about. She's definitely mad.

'You're my new toilet, and I had to make sure that you fit in with the rest of the decor.'

I could not find anything to say to such a bizarre statement, and I start to believe that none of this is actually happening.

Then she moves a little, so that her pussy is prone about six inches above my cock. It is obvious to me what is going to happen next, and I have always wanted a woman to do this to me; but not quite like this.

I watch intently until a jet of warm golden piss spurts from her cunt and splashes against my cock. My cock leaps as her stream of piss pummels it. She keeps going for more than a minute. I almost come as her golden rain cascades down on my throbbing cock.

When she is done, she stands up and turns around and squats over my face.

'Now a little aromatherapy,' she says.

She sits right down on my face with her arse facing me and I can feel the wet, viscous warmth of her pussy on my chin. Her sphincter is pressed against my nostrils. She braces and strains, and after some seconds a crisp, loud and long fart rasps out of her arsehole. Its aromas permeate my nostrils, and they smell of the very depths of her. It is delicious.

She stands up, looks down at me, smiles cruelly, and leaves.

I wonder how long she's going to keep me here?