New Bathroom Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past Christmas I saw Kadie for the first time in years when I went to pick up my kids at my ex's, where she was visiting for the holidays. She's of course older now, but looks every bit as good as she did on the tape, which is to say, perfect, only she was wearing low-rider bell-bottom jeans and a tight red turtleneck sweater versus being nude, but those clothes nonetheless left little doubt she still has a killer body.

My ex had turned away to gather the kids' bags when Kadie looked me straight in the eye and said, "It's really good to see you," countenancing the same smile she had when she dropped the towel and twirled nude in the bedroom door threshold so many years before.

Then she threw her arms around me, thrust her 34C bullets into my chest and pelvis into mine, and blew her breath in my ear as she gave my ass a very quick squeeze with one hand. Would I be correct in characterizing this greeting as not of the standard familial type?

Nevertheless, I did not reciprocate in kind, only giving her a standard hug, as I am never comfortable around my ex, so I made a hasty exit as usual with the kids. Helping with the bags, Kadie followed us outside and helped load the car. The cold December air perked her already quite visible nipples even more, and I had to pry my eyes from her jiggling boobs and sexy belly-button as she raised her arm to wave good-bye to us.

OK. She's single. I'm single and no longer related to her by marriage. Perhaps I should "poke" into this subject.

12