New Beginning

Story Info
First encounter with sexy stranger.
1k words
3.76
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago while away on a business trip I had an encounter I was not expecting. I was a workaholic who did everything by the book and a series of events had begun that would change my life forever. A week long trip had come to an end and my work was all but complete when the office staff decided to go out that night on the town. This was a fun group of people and a large city with a great nightlife so of course I decided to join them. My group included several beautiful women and on other man who was a very good friend of mine. Several of the women were buying me drinks that night...one after the other. I wasn't a heavy drinker, but I could hold my own...even back then. As the night passed, I began to notice one of these women in our group more and more...something about her I had not noticed before. She had an aura about her full of sexuality. Something about the look she gave me...the gestures she made when she fixed her hair...they way her body moved on the dance floor. She was in fact the most unique creature I had ever met. She was definitely above my league, but it sure felt good to look at her and imagine what could be...

A few more drinks and a few more clubs later on that night I got a surprise. Out of nowhere someone began kissing me...holding my head tight...warm wet tongue in my mouth..it felt great but I had no idea who it was. I didn't kiss her back but instead pushed her away..asking her what she was doing..then I realized it was her...the sexy thing I was watching earlier on the dance floor...she apologized and simply said she couldn't help it. I foolishly asked her not to do it again and she agreed...smiling while she walked away.

The night was nearing it's end and morning was slowly coming around when again I was surprised with a long wet kiss. This time I did not stop her but kissed her back...I couldn't help but to give in to the warm wet kisses I was receiving...her hands sliding all over my body as she kissed me. I found my hands all over her body as well...sliding down her pants...squeezing her tight ass...back up her shirt...her large full breasts begging to be kissed...touched...I felt her hands down my pants rubbing my cock and couldn't believe we were out in public doing this...it was amazingly exciting. Finally our kiss stopped and we stood staring at each other...no words could tell what we were feeling at that moment. Everyone in our group saw us and couldn't believe it all...neither could I. We walked back to our cars and the group split up...each to their homes..and me back to my hotel room...but I was not alone.

We held hands as we walked down the street to our car...such a strange feeling holding her hand like that...so soft...her smile melting me with every step. The long drive back to the hotel was quiet as the anticipation was building. We made it to my room which was next to the outdoor pool...not wasting a second she dropped all of her clothes and jumped in the pool...I was speechless...standing there watching her beautiful naked body glide in the pool. She walked passed me straight to the shower...her wet body begging me to follow...which of course I did.

I stood in front of the shower with all my clothes on just staring at her in the shower...her hands rubbing her body...squeezing her large breasts and rubbing her sweet wet pussy...her eyes glued to mine the whole time. Finally I couldn't resist and jumped in...not even realizing I still had all my clothes on. We laughed as she helped me remove all of my clothes...her hands stroking my cock as I kicked off my shoes. It felt like a dream I was having...still not able to believe this was me in the shower with this beautiful woman. She got out of the shower and told me to hurry. I grabbed a towel and layed down in bed...watching her dry her wet body off...an evil grin on her face...one I was to see many many times in the future when she was horny and wanting a good time.

I was extremely nervous at this point...it had been years since I had experienced someone new and this woman was unlike all others I'd been with before. She jumped into bed and immediately went down on me...licking and sucking my hard cock over and over again...I've had woman go down on me before, but this might as well have been the first time..and it was definitely the best!! She asked me if I liked it and all I could manage was a smile and a nod as she kept taking more and more into her wet hot mouth. I could feel my cock getting harder and harder with each lick...she finally jumped up and positioned her wet pussy right over my cock...barely touching the tip...slowly rocking back and forth. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on me hard...couldn't take it anymore and had to push my cock deep inside her. She took full control now..holding my hands above my head as she worked her magic...her hips rocking back and forth...her tight pussy squeezing my cock. She had moves I didn't know where possible...taking me to places I didn't know exist. I was still nervous and it seemed like forever and I had not cum yet...she was bringing me closer and closer to cuming but was waiting for her first...she was getting louder and louder and was laying down on me when she whispered for me to stop moving my cock...and I could feel her wet juicy pussy cumming...squeezing my cock and vibrating...her wet juices all over me...then she whispered for me to cum inside her and that is all I needed to hear...finally feeling the explosion that was building inside me all night long...finally able to let it all lose and forget the whole world around me...all there was at that time was me and her...nothing else existed except that one moment together...that one night together...

So to this woman I say thank you...for awakening me...for bringing me out of the darkness I had been in...for showing me what life could be like and giving me this experience that surpasses all others.