New Beginning at Work

Story Info
Vanessa tries to move on from an office affair with her boss.
4.8k words
27.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first time writing for more than one person. If people like it, I will add more chapters. Criticism and suggestions are welcome. I'd really love to hear from people who are reading non-con/reluctance stories but are terribly offended at the premise. Those comments are my favorite.

*****

Vanessa feels good about going to work for the first time in weeks, maybe even months. At least that's what she tells herself. Finally, she is ready. Finally, she can move on.

This weekend was what she needed. Friday night dancing with Sean at the club, spending most of the night at his place, sending him naughty texts Saturday and Sunday; she knows she doesn't need Chad anymore. All her heart ache and crying and anger, it is all in the past. She feels renewed. She feels young and sexy and just wants to have fun, what is what a girl in her mid-twenties should be doing!

And no, it's not ideal that Chad's still her boss—or that Sean works in another division at the same company—but she can manage it. The past two weeks of Chad completely ignoring her means nothing now.

She actually rolls her eyes and laughs thinking about how childish she had acted when he never returned her texts or never responded to her meeting requests at work or never her any attention whatsoever. He probably went back to his tired boring old wife. Sarah can have him. Whatever. Vanessa didn't want him—not anymore.

The relationship obviously wasn't going anywhere, he was way too old for her, he was married, and she never really loved him anyway. The sex was great, the sneaking around was exciting sure, and it might have been exciting at first having him be so controlling and dominating, but she was over all of that. Yeah, he was sexy, but he was also like, in his early 40s. She knew she could do better. And this past weekend, she did do better!

Her Uber pulls up and she spends several minutes getting her bag and things together for work. Her phone starts buzzing. The drivers were always so impatient. Let a girl get ready! She doesn't bother to answer, but walks out to get in the ride on her own time, only after she is confident, she has everything.

The driver's irritation vanishes as he sees the long, toned legs walking towards the car. He takes her in, the legs, the tight blue dress, the curves, the long blonde hair, everything. He drives away staring in his rear-view mirror, paying not nearly enough attention on what's in front of him.

Then the inevitable small talk began. How's your day so far? Normally the question would annoy her. It's 7:30 in the morning, how great can it be? Normally—but not today. Today she smiles wide, biting her lip just slightly as she thinks about the weekend and tells him today is fantastic. The driver's eyebrows raise at the cheery disposition and response, which he mistakes for flirting, and presses with more questions wanting to keep the conversation going.

She shrugs now and gives curt answers, trying to retreat into her phone. She looks up the conversation from Sean.

SEAN - can't stop thinkin about last night baby..i woke up so hard, im still so hard...

VANESSA - oh yeah??? Anything in particular on your mind???

SEAN - those perfect tits bouncing up and down as you rode...

The driver interrupts her concentration with his persisting questions. She deflects them for good with a phony yet bitchy smile and an insincere "Sorry, but I have to read these work emails, it's really important." He nods politely and says of course, now she's a bitch for not talking to him. She doesn't care.

She continues scrolling reliving the weekend. Sean was so hot, but she had no idea he would be so sweet and gentle. How she had missed that! Chad was always rough and hard and stern and controlling. Yeah maybe she got used to that or told herself that's what she liked, but a girl needs something more. Sean had gorgeous green eyes and such a nice bright smile. His body was amazing, the chest and the abs, he was like a model. And he had this cute scruffy hair like a surfer boy meets dumb jock.

She had expected the sex to be pretty vanilla, especially after Chad, but Sean's kisses had been so tender, and while his hands were strong, he had touched her in almost a deeply caring way. She didn't know how to describe it, but she knew it was different and she definitely liked it.

The car pulls into the lot and she remembers not to get ahead of herself. Sean was a rebound and she would probably have to manage his expectations. She just wants some fun right now and hopefully that's what he wants too. For a second, she panics and wonders what if Chad somehow found out? That couldn't be possible though. They promised they would keep it their secret and Sean had no idea about Chad—no one did obviously!

That was what had been so hard about it, suffering his coldness in silence. She got out of the car and shook off the thought of him. He was the past, for good.

There are many eyes on her as she takes off her coat and goes to her work station, but she acts oblivious to all of them as if she has no idea why. Of course, she wore her sexiest dress she could get away with at work, the light blue fabric looks amazing on her tan skin and with her blonde hair. The material clings to her body. The dress is short but not quite a mini dress and just appropriate length for work (at least she tells herself) at almost mid-thigh, but very tight on her legs and ass. The plunging cowl neckline and curve-hugging top shows off her round, perky D cup breasts. They are her best feature and they were worth every penny.

Her push up bra is working wonders as are the high heel black leather shoes that are making her feet scream but her legs look so good. It feels so good to feel sexy and powerful again.

Then, the unexpected. Mid-morning, she gets an office IM from Chad. He never uses this, and he hasn't contacted her for so long. She smiles to herself. She knew he would notice her as soon as she stopped caring! But she didn't think it would be this fast! Had he seen her dress? She hadn't noticed him yet, but maybe he was spying on her. So typical. As soon as she moved on, he popped right back up. She smiled to herself as she walked to his office, shaking her hips and feeling powerful from the attention. It was too late now. Or at least he was going to have to really work if he wanted her back.

Chad's door was open as she peaked in and said hello, a little startled to see him standing next to it almost waiting for her. His eyes took their time looking her up and down with a subtle cocky little grin.

She loved and hated that smile. He tells her to come in and immediately shuts the door behind her not saying anything, letting her stand there awkwardly for a second. Just as she is about to open her mouth, his strong hand clasps her arm and pushes her easily against the wall.

He now grabs both of her arms near the shoulder, his fingers rubbing into her through the dress as he smiles at her for a second then kisses her, his lips hard on hers and soon his tongue is inside her mouth. Her tongue plays on his and she lets his lips on hers and kisses him back, tasting him and missing him, feeling his strength radiate through her.

Her mind rushes; she didn't even have a chance to react, everything was so fast and unexpected. His mouth releases hers and he stares at her and she at him. Her breath heavy and her body shaking slightly as her mind begins to catch up.

Chad stood a little over six feet, a good half foot taller than her. His short gray and dark hair always cropped short and perfectly trimmed every week. The athletic cut of his light powder blue shirt fit his chest and arms to perfectly show off his strong physique that he had kept up from his days as a baseball player and then as an officer in the navy or marines, she could never remember. Even though he was almost twenty years older than her, he was still in better shape than most men she knew. His blue eyes, light and piercing, stared at her unwavering and without blinking. What did her face say? What was he thinking? She felt like he always knew what she was feeling by the way he looked at her.

He had taken her in this office so many times but never grabbing her so fast and so forcefully without saying a word. And it had been almost a month since they fucked and over two weeks since they had even talked. Why now?!

The cloud cleared and she leaned back pressing herself more against the wall to put some more distance between them. "Umm, what the fuck Chad? You think you can just kiss me like this after everythi-"

Chad wasn't listening. His hand moves from her shoulder to her cheek, his thumb rubbing her skin and his fingers wrapping behind her neck. He looks her up and down and interrupts her mid-sentence. "Nice dress. Who'd you wear it for? Me or someone else?"

His cocky little grin gets a little bigger as he keeps her gaze; his left hand moving from her shoulder down over her chest, her waist, down her thigh and finding its way on the inside of her left leg right under the hem of the dress. His fingers pressed into her bare soft skin; her body tensing from missing his touch as he moves closer, rubbing his body against hers—a grain of air separates their lips.

Vanessa meekly whispers something about needing space but she's not sure if she says the words out loud or just in her head. Chad's fingers expertly move up the inside of her thigh, pressing into her flesh seeming to touch every inch of her as he slides under her dress and between her legs. She can't help but moan and tense up. Instinctively, she opens herself up slightly to him, a force of habit from the many times she's let him paw at her.

He smiles broadly now as his fingers find her pussy bare, ready for him. "Good girl, you still remembered my rule." She hadn't worn panties to work in so long it has simply become a habit, she's not sure if she thought about it or not this morning, at least not consciously.

She feels his fingers move her lips apart and press on her slowly. Vanessa's legs weaken and her pussy gets wet. This was what she had wanted for so long, but why today and why like this?

Vanessa moans louder as he presses his fingers onto her pussy. She reaches out to grab his waist just above his belt and then feels his hand on her neck tighten and he plies her gaze up making her stare at him. His voice now is a low whisper, a deep guttural resonance. "Tell me slut. Was this bare cunt meant for my fingers?" A slight pause. "Or someone else's?"

His sly smile retreats as his gaze intensifies and Vanessa feels her heart quicken for a new, different reason. "Chad, what are you talking about? Who says it's for anyone?"

His whisper turns to a growl. "Don't fucking play games with me bitch!" His fingers enmeshed in her long blonde hair as he pulls her head back sharp and quick—his other hand clenches tight on her pussy and she lets out a sharp scream from pain and surprise. "That's it bitch, grind your cunt on my hand." Vanessa obeys.

She closes her eyes and feels his kisses resume. His body on hers and his hands in control of her. She's powerless to move; her body wouldn't let her even if she was able.

His kisses move to her ear and he whispers, his voice now soft when seconds ago it was rough and hard. "Tell me where you were this weekend Vanessa?" His full weight against her; she resists. Putting her hands on his chest, she pushes back against him.

Vanessa's poise returns and her fiery temper is kindled, "What the fuck are you talking about Chad!? You haven't talked to me in fucking weeks and now you think you can just have me whenever you want! You don't fucking own me asshole!"

Chad's temper flares. His hands now on her face pressing in hard, his body pinning hers tightly. "Shut the fuck up Vanessa. I do fucking own you! Don't ever forget, your cunt belongs to me, your mouth belongs to me, your ass—your whole fucking body is mine!! Isn't it bitch?"

She squirms and struggles and tries to respond but his will is overpowering. He makes her look up at him, he stares back at her with those pale blue eyes and that chiseled face—his touch, his smell, his presence—everything overwhelms her.

Vanessa knows in that instant that she will give into him, he is going to fuck her and she will let him, but she won't make it easy.

She whimpers a "fuck you" between her heavy breathing and involuntary moans. Two of Chad's fingers rub on her lips and force their way into her mouth.

"Was someone else's cock in my slut's mouth?" She looks at him but doesn't respond with words; her body is heaving and her breath is heavy. "Answer me!" His stare intense and unwavering. She nods yes, and she's glad that he knows.

He keeps his fingers in her mouth gripping her face as he pushes her head against the wall, one of her cheeks pressed back, the other towards him. He grabs one of her wrists in his free hand and pins it against the wall above her head. He spreads her legs out with his body, Vanessa's tight dress hiked up her thigh.

Chad moves into the nape of her neck slowly, his lips just grazing against her and his warm breath on her sensitive skin. His voice returns to a low whisper. "You dirty lil whore, Vanessa." She feels his hardness as one of her legs wraps around his.

"Were you thinking about my cock when you sucked him off?" She feels his warmth radiating against her as he begins to softly, almost sweetly kiss her neck. She can't help but moan loudly.

"No Chad, I wasn't. Unhh." She pauses, mustering some courage. "His dick was so big all I could do was concentrate on not chocking." Hoping the words sting, she bites her lip with satisfaction as his hard body presses into her again and again and she relents again. "Unhh fuck, Chad. Please."

Then with quick violence he spins her around and shoves her face hard against the wall; Chad's hands are all over her body until one settles on the back of her neck keeping her tightly splayed against the cold surface. His left hand shoves her dress up over her bare ass and she feels him grab each cheek roughly.

She loves having her ass played with. Guys always focus on her fake tits, but Chad loved to play with her ass and it always turned her on so much. Today is different though. He's not playing—he's punishing.

His hand comes down over and over and spanks each cheek in turn, a hard, stinging slap. His soft kisses stop, and he whispers right on her ear. "You think just because I had to take care of some shit you could find some fling? Go fuck some nobody second-year kid in sales?"

Vanessa moans loud from his slaps and his words. How did he know? What did he know? "I...I don't, don't know what you are-" She moans as he pulls hard on her hair and keeps her head against the wall, his other hand still kneading her cheeks. In a slow growl, he interrupts her. "Don't. Fucking. Lie. To. Me."

She feels his hand between her legs pulling her ass and pussy towards him, her back arching. He's never been this angry, this powerful. His breathing is heavy but measured, in control—hers is quick and erratic.

Suddenly his lips are on her neck again, she looks behind her over her shoulder and sees his face so near hers. Then he looks up and they lock eyes. There is an everlasting moment of silence, his eyes are inside her, penetrating her thoughts and desires. "You're going to tell me every fucking thing that happened whore, every little detail."

Without warning, two fingers are opening her apart and pushing inside her twat. She is soaked, her juices running over as he penetrates her and her body gives in. Completely and utterly. "Mmm fuck Chad, what are you doing?" His fingers are now pumping inside her and she loves it.

He laughs sardonically. "Who owns you bitch?" His raspy voice, his light eyes, his strength, Vanessa feels her orgasm suddenly building, out of nowhere about to crescendo, but he hasn't given permission. Instead, she just moans and melts under his grasp, her body tightens and she fights against herself. "I fucking asked you a question bitch! Who fucking owns you Vanessa?!"

His fingers know her pussy so well. He knows just where to touch her, just where and how to move inside her.

"Unhh FUCK Chad! You do you fucking asshole!! You fucking own me!! Please daddy, please may I cum?? Fuckkkk!!" She needs him so bad and he knows it.

"No slut. Not until I say so." His fingers slow down now easing up on her slightly as her legs shake. "Tell me his name." She knows she can't lie. Even if he didn't already seem to know, his power over her is absolute.

"It was Sean, the guy from sales." He slams inside her hard burying his knuckles in her twat. "I fucking know who he is. Tell me how it happened."

His fingers stay inside her as she moans loud "Unhh, I don't know, Chad. We were both out at the same club on Friday and had some shots and it just happened. You weren't talking to me so I decided to have some fun." Again, she pauses. "And Sean is really hot."

He slams her pussy again harder now as more punishment. Then almost sweetly he kisses her neck and ear and whispers softly "Keep going, slut."

Vanessa's legs are shaking harder as she presses her ass out wanting to be able to cum so badly. "We had some shots, and we were dancing and kissing a little. He told me he had a little crush on me since he started work and I said I did too."

"Did he touch you while you danced?" His fingers slide out of her soaked cunt slowly.

"Yes."

"Show me where." She reaches behind her to find his hand and brings it up the front of her body. Chad releases his grip on her neck and lifts her face off the wall letting her stand up straight.

Vanessa finds his other hand and does the same until both hands are cupping her breasts, Chad reaching around her body from behind just as Sean had done last Friday.

"Like this. While we were dancing and he was kissing my neck." Chad squeezes her tits hard and she winces. "Not that hard. He was gentle."

She hears him laugh but he twists her tits in his hand making her bite her lip harder before he starts kissing her neck softly.

"Did you like it? Were you wet for him?"

"I don't know Chad! I don't remember exactly. Probably! He felt good and I knew I'd let him fuck me if he wanted."

Chad groans and grabs Vanessa by the hair pulling her over and pushing her onto her back on top of his desk. He forces her legs apart and leans into her, his face only a few inches from hers and once again his eyes intense and unwavering.

"Did you? Did you let him fuck you?" Chad asks as Vanessa wraps her legs around him and pulls him against her more and meets his stare.

"Yes, Chad! All fucking night. And it was fucking amazing!" Chad's jaw clenches hard and he grabs her throat hard. He releases himself and rubs his cock against her wet slit watching as Vanessa's face reacts to feeling the head of his cock tease against her.

"Where?"

"His place." She is breathing hard now and feels the head of his cock pressing on her clit and then teasing her opening.

"That's not what I fucking mean bitch. Where did he put his cock?" Chad pushes about an inch of his inside her.

"Unhh fuckkk Chad. Please give it to me, please let me cum!" His grip on her neck tightens and he pushes up on her chin tilting her face up. She is grabbing the sides of his body feeling his strength rippling underneath his expensive business shirt.

"Unhh my mouth and my pussy." Before she says "pussy" he shoves himself inside her. Her pussy opens up for him and her back arches. Her feet are resting behind his legs for support as she takes him deep inside her. How she has missed how he feels.

His hand moves off her throat as he works her body and leans his face on hers, then his lips on hers as he slowly takes himself out and slams her again hard and deep, keeping himself buried inside her soaked cunt. "Did you give him your ass, Vanessa?"

12