New Beginning Book 1 Ch. 01

Story Info
Nudist Company makes changes for the better.
3.8k words
3.32
21.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
screedbear
screedbear
10 Followers

Warning: This is an intended series. The first of many, and where it goes I do not know. As far as I see it will contain bi, gay sex, nudity of under 18 (however everyone who has any sex intercourse will defiantly of legal age), and incest. Any others I can't think of maybe there too. It is of a fantasy time when sexual deceases don't exist. Also I am not of the common ager and don't believe in sex before marriage, I am against sex with others once in marriage. Pregnancy will not happen in these stories and will only happen if I want it. The use of condoms and birth control will not be there, cum shots won't be on the breasts or any other part of the body, a man will not pull out from her cunt and put into her mouth, cum will be virginal or whatever whole is involved. This is a story be because people only get pregnant when I want them too. I am heavy against gay relations, however this story is a fantasy and story only, for you the reader to have fun with. If you have sex, please remember to have safe sex.

I also don't have an editor so there WILL be mistakes here, I had to learn to read write and spell again at age 21. And it hasn't been perfect since then. You also be amazed I am blind. I need an editor so will take any offers.

Finally, you need to vote so I see how people see my story. Please give me your comments and votes so I know how I am going and ideas for where you want me to go.

Each chapter of this story will come from many different character but I will tend to only have one person narrate rather than confusing you with multiple, and it will always be clear who is tell.

Also as I am a virgin, and happy at that. Not happy I am single not happy at that, but happy enough. I am multilayered as can be noted by my poems take a read and you will discover more about me. I have never had a girlfriend and never been kissed.

You will see I am not into giving breast sizes, know idea about them. Not experienced in penis sizes but have one. My flaccid state is small and my erect state is a lot larger than normal, but my characters are not bases on me. If we take the average erection size as 6.5 then in these stories you will get 6", 7" and 8" but likewise you will get 3", 4", and 5", and maybe bigger and maybe smaller. My typical description of breasts will be typically large or small, vagina will be tight or loose, and I may leave it up to you to put your own body on the person, because this will become your story and reality. I am going for real people not porn stars.

Each story may fit more than one category, but I will pick what I think a major category is. Therefore all chapters for this book maybe in different places.

This story has little sex in it, it is setting the introducing the cast for the next few chapters. We will stay with this setup and characters for the next chapter or 2 and then the scene will move and we will introduce more characters.

This chapter and the next are told by Suzy.

IF YOUR UNDER 18 YOU HAVE NOW READ MORE THEN ENOUGH, PLEASE LEAVE THIS STORY NOW.

Onto the story:

---

The Start of a New Beginning

Book 1 Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Suzy, and I am the personal assist of Tom who is the chairman of this company that I want to tell you about. Now what are we called, we are "Natural inc" we own a selection of nudist resorts and nudist camps throughout the world. If you want to know what I look like, that's up to you I will tell you I am 32, very long black hair, even though I was born here both my parents were from china. So from this you should get my profile.

The headquarters for Natural Inc. is in LA the 15 story high rise in the heart of town. Flour 13 and 14 are our offices for running our organisation, floor 15 is an accommodation floor for guess traveling in. We are a 100% clothing optional office this office is strictly over 18 plus, because nudity is basically standard, man getting hard and masturbating is regular, women openly masturbating is common, even sex between staff members in any or every hole. This does causes some difficulties as you can imagine because the rest of the offices are standard every day companies; laws, accounts, and a building engineering company.

So the manager has called a meeting between the heads of the department, our building manager, and another group of people who he hasn't and won't tell me who they are. So we are all in the board room, let me tell you who's here, yes we are all every day employees so we are all neatly dressed in our birthday suits. So this is us, I will tell you what each look like, or just enough for you to create a picture by yourself.

Me, Suzy the 32 Asian Cutie, with my long black hair and I'm waxed all over with a small tight pussy.

Mike he's the CEO, he would be just over 50, he has 4 kids ranging in age from 33 down to 18. His hair is also black but he keeps it very short and professional. Only other thing it's important to know about him is that he shaves and or waxing all other hair off himself.

Side story I was at Mike's house for a party, this is shortly after I joined the firm and I met his children very strange when I met his oldest son and he was hairy as, had big dick though clearly visible even though he had his own jungle. I am sure you will find out more in later chapters and books.

Then you have Rebecca an elderly smart lady who is the accounts manager, very prim and proper, she is rather short 5' tall. Out of the whole board room she is the only one I had never seen having sex. Sex is such a common thing we have seen everyone doing everyone but just not her. Now I have no idea how old she was but I know she is older than Mike because her youngest sister of which she has 4 (all young) went to school with my mother. So I guess she would be in her 60's, but she has been with Mike since the beginning, never a couple but good friends, so I have been told. Now her hair is cut short and it is grey, I heard one of my colleges once ask if she ever thought of dying it? She quickly replied that she liked showing her age, she thought people respected her more.

Then you have Steve, he is the younger here at 23. I should know we are married. He works in our big works group, there the team that plans Natives Inc. sites, what needs to be built where and when. Now he's nice and tall I think he tops out at 6' 5 ½", he's a big boy with big hands, and you know what they say about people with big hands and big feet, well there not always right, I wouldn't call him overly small, but he is under average with a nice 5" hard-on which he can use very skill fully to please women or men, and he has a very long toung which he uses with skill. And I should know seeing I have married him and get regular use. But anyone working here needs to know anyone wants it here and anyone can give it, but we have two rules, it can only be with the company and the other party must know but then it's generally in the open and it maybe a three way. Oh forgot to add, he doesn't shave his pubs but keeps them neatly trimmed.

Then we have Buck, he is Steve's boss, must say when I visit Steve in his department he provides a good threesome, him in my ass and Steve up front. I know anal is commonly not done here but if I wanted them both in my pussy neither of them are big enough. He's a big man, maybe he should try out for the biggest loser, problem is that he is practically a full time nudist, and I don't see to accepting that. He has a nice thick cock, and really makes me come fast and several times. Now he is well tanned, and he also times his pubes. Didn't give you his age because I have never asked him, he looks late 30's early 40's.

Finally, there was Jo who in the marketing, very prim and proper, she is from England, well she is a duel citizen and has lived the states for 25 years, she is 40. We celebrated her birthday last week. She hasn't lived in England or even done much visiting maybe a quick break for a week every few years to touch up with family. But her accent has never left her.

She is also one of the founding members of the company. If there are to be any big changes then she would be part of the team. She has lovely Brown hair and Most lady's when then get older cut their hair short, well this is something she has never done it goes all the way to his butt, it's always funny when she sits she always puts it over her shoulder so it covers one of her breasts so that she doesn't sit on it, now I can tell you her breasts aren't big, if anything there small, and her pussy Isn't tight like Rebecca but loose with skin flowing. She has a very tight landing strip. I can also say she is not one for sex in office hours, likes to get the job done. Believes sex is more a private thing to be done in private. I have never see her having sex but have seen her having a good old session using her fingers numerous times, both with no one around or watching others going for it. Last thing to say is she has a amazing looking well-trimmed landing strip which I have never seen out of shape.

Now I should tell you about the room, it is our main board room, often they have a large table I. It, but today it is filled with 2 and 3 seater lounges in a circlure pattern. Nice green soft leather chairs. But there is something strange we are all seated and there are 6 free seats, one of the 3 seater are empty and then there is a spare Buck, and Steve is sitting in the middle of a 3 seater. Now I'm the official attendant in this meeting so I sit next to Steve as I am directed too.

Steve tells us we have more people coming so there is small talk amount us under the phone rings which I take. When I pick it is Jody on the front desk she informs me that Fred and co have arrived and what would Steve like, I told him this and he said to say send them to the board room. After this Jo quickly says no problem and hangs up.

Well this has just started whispering around the group about who is Fred, now I know who Fred is (how I know is another story but that can wait for another time). Now my problem is I couldn't work out why Fred was here, and what did Fred and co mean? I know he always travelled with a personal assistant but co seems to indicated more than one addition, now there were 6 free seats did that mean there were six free seats so did that make 6 in the party, if so wouldn't you expect a 2 3 seater but there was only 1 and the other free seats were scatter. I just couldn't understand it. But lucky I wasn't confused for long. In walked Fred, totally nude swing free and average penis size I would guess 6 maybe 7', and totally shaved not like last time I saw him maybe 4 months ago, where he was unshaven, and unshaven all over with a nice long beard. Now he was clean shaved all over. Now I will come back to who Fred is latter in the story, because all will be revealed.

Then followed him was Megan, now I know your saying how did I know her name, well we have met before, but that is part of the Fred story. Now it's good to know she is 30 or there abouts, with huge tits... no they are no natural she has had enlargements done. And I say enlargements because when met the first time they were big and she told me that she had 2 enlargement operations. Then when I saw her a year later they were bigger again. Now I am sure they must cause her so much problem making her top heavy.

Then following Megan was a young man I had never met, now he becomes the youngest at 21. Now he is tall very tall looks like a basketball player, he must be almost 7'. And he does feet the mould for tall people it looks nice and big, now I do want to get back to that but first a bit more on him, he has dirty long hair dirty blond hair, looks like he should be on a surf board rather than in an office. Nice bright blue eyes, and a cheeky smile. Now back to his dick, he walks in and he is pointing at the ski, a full on stiffy, looking like he is going to break, with a wet tip of pre cum. Now I learn latter that this is first time around nudists. And this is the first time he had ever seen people nude, except for in the locker room where people are changing and not worrying about others. Mike then told us the last man was Paul. Paul just looked like a young boy in a candy store.

Before Paul sits he nervously tells us he is a virgin and is new to all this nudity. Mike says "don't worry we are all friends here, but I must say I think you will be losing your virginity today, and the number of men to women and the state of all our dicks I think you will be losing your anal virginity too, is that ok?".

Paul looks nervously around and just nods his head, he said "I just knew the project was destined to give me new experiences."

Mmmm I thought to myself so this is a new project and Paul, Fred, and Megan know the reason for this meeting. Question I think I Mike is my boss and I'm his personal assistant, I should know what was going on, this must be big very big.

Now these 3 new comers come in and take a seat. Now Mike say please keep talking amounts yourselves the last 2 people will be here shortly. Umm I think to myself this isn't right there are 3 free seats and he said the last 2. I noted Mikes penis was steady moving upward.

He made one last comment, I see some of us men might need some attention, and Megan I think also needs urgent attention given the state of her stiff boobs, I know they are big but they seem a little stiffer and the flood coming between her legs looks like it will soon drown us all.

Megan is sitting on one end of the 3 seater and Fred on the other with Paul in the middle. At this point with some free time Megan takes Paul's hand and puts it on her cunt, he seems reluctant, but after she holds it there he doesn't try to remove it but started moving it and pressuring her. She then moves her hand and places her hand on his penis. While this is happening Fred joins his hand on Paul's pole. Both slowly stroking. Paul has his other hand stroking his bosses dick, slowly, rigmatly with no speed. Paul has glasses eyes as he marvels at this experience. The rest of the group is staring with glassed eyes on this situation, all the men are rigid and the ladies are show there ladies. Even Jo has her hands in her now dripping cunt, maybe she is going at it at the fastest pace of any of us.

Then the phone rings and bang we all snap back to reality, I am not saying any of the men went faced or any of us stopped our playing but all eyes went went quickly back to Mike too see what was going to happen, 3 free seats that would mean 3 more to come.

Very shortly after there is a knock at the door and in walks Nathan, no Nathan is our building new works manager. He is like a site Forman on some large jobs and other times he designates another Forman is designated and he does an occasion super-visionary check ups. Now you can tell he is a builder, a bit of a bear gutt, over weight, clean shaven well he was 3 days ago, with shags dirty hair now I know he has light hair, no blond but a light brown but his hair looks dark brown looks maybe he has showered also for a white. Now his pubs are al-la-natural, and his penis is short very short you can't see it because of all the hair.

Now Nathan enters the room and waits now you are beginning to see his penis as it grows to match the other men, a nice fat 1 ½ inch bit and fat very fat, you won't say it is usable, it is that short but he has 3 child 2 girls and a boy. There his it has been DNA tested. His boy is 23 and his sisters at 20 and 25. Now I have never meet his wife but she must look stunning because they all look very good, could be models if they wanted. And his son could be a underwear model, because it all fills out nicely down stairs.

Following Nathan is Sharon, I say this is a little strange, Nathan and Sharon never come to the same meeting, it always one or the other depending on what jobs they are presently on. Sharon has the same roll as Nathan, however on the employment structure he is effectively her boss.

She is about 10 years younger than Nathan, Nathan is 50 and Sharon is 40. Sharon's complexion is rough, has bright red hair which I know she dyes. I have seen her true colour when she hasn't had time for it to be done. I also know she is a red head because she spots a nice long landing strip of red pubs. Her breasts are small, and she has a 19-year-old son I have never met. Don't believe he has ever stepped on any of the Natural Inc sites but just as he hasn't been on any site neither has her husband who I was told is a graphic artist.

They both take their seats.

Well that now leaves one chair free. But I thought we were all here.

Sharon then apologises for being late, tell his flight was late coming in from Australia. I think that is strange we don't have any sites in Australia, and there have been no recent discussion about adding new sites out there, and both of our senior Forman have been in Australia? I'm confused. All I can say is something fishy is going on here. And I'm not happy, because it's my job to know these things so why don't I? But I think this must have something to do with this meeting, because a lot of the key decision making parties are here.

Mike once again is on the phone, did I miss it did it ring or did he make the call, too involved in the 3 lovers on the seat, think I am day dreaming.

Well next thing I know is in walk Michael, commonly known as Mike Junior, he is the youngest of Mike's sons. He walks in proudly. Hands by his side, proud and stiff only 5" but I think he is still growing, it does appear a little bigger then when we last met. Blond hair, blue eyes, what else do I need to say. A young man who is now an adult who knows how to skilfully use what the Lord gave him. Now I must say Mike Junior in a meeting is unheard of, I have never seen him in this offices other than Christmas Parties and the like.

We'll all faces turn to Mike, I am sure we are all thinking well not all but most, what are we here for? What's the grand announcement?

End of Chapter 1

---

So what is the announcement?

Who is Fred?

Why is Mike Junior here?

Nathan and Sharon why have they been in Australia?

Is Paul going to fuck? And is he going to learn what a dick in the ass feels like? Or maybe his dick might find an ass.

Then who will it be?

---

Please Vote, and Comments are needed. I do have a overall plan as to roughly where this story is going, and where the end of this book will be. But as to getting there I have no direct plan, it just comes to me as I write. I wrote this chapter over 3 days though the overall plot has been building in my head for several years.

But until 2 days ago I couldn't have told you any more then boss, son, personal assistant, formen, Forman's second in charge were in the story. I do know the answers to my questions I ask at the end, but beyond that I am at a very basic level.

Now just to give you a insight to where we are going, think nursing home.... Old men in diapers supporting 10 inch woods.

Now is that it or just a tease. If you have read any of my poems you will get the idea that everything has many layers and what appears to be one way may actually another.

Hope you enjoyed the start of a larger work

screedbear
screedbear
10 Followers