New Beginning for Old Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

After what seemed forever, I pulled into the drive, and the car lurched to a stop. My motor coordination was somewhat limited with my entire body shaking from your touch. Before the engine died your lips slid over my cock, the entire shaft buried in your mouth. At last I felt in control, and I put my hands on your head, holding you down. I could feel your tongue swirling around my shaft, your throat contracting around my head. I knew you might have trouble breathing, but I wanted a little payback for the torture you had imposed on me. When you tried to lift your head I made you wait a moment, then finally let you up, pulling you up to me and locking my lips over yours.

My fingers found one of your hardened nipples and squeezed - hard - as I rammed my tongue deep into your mouth. My hand behind your head was crushing your lips to mine, and I thought I was in control - until you grabbed my shaft and started pumping hard and fast. My eyes opened wide and I pulled away from your mouth. Grabbing your hand I growled at you, "We have lots better uses for that!" I pulled away from you and almost leaped out of the car, trying to button my shorts. When you opened your car door I grabbed your arm and almost dragged you to the house. After getting the front door open I grabbed you around the waist with one arm and lifted you off your feet, pulling you inside. You had a big grin on your face, as did I, but I lifted you again with both arms and almost ran into the bedroom, throwing you on the bed so hard I watched you bounce.

I pulled you so that your ass was near the edge of the mattress. You were smiling, but your eyes were wide and you stared up at me as I took the moment needed to rid myself of my shorts, and I yanked yours off of you in one swift motion. I grabbed your ankles and folded your legs back over you, then leaned against them and looked down at you while stroking my raging hard cock with one hand. With a mock growl I hissed at you, "You did this to me, now its time for payback!" I leaned forward, my hand pushing my head between your pussy lips, and with one long stroke, buried my cock up to the hilt in you! You squealed, but you were as hot as I was, and your cunt was dripping wet and open. I leaned over, glaring at you, my cock so hard and throbbing I wanted to be sure I was in control.

You took the opportunity to come back at me. Almost snarling, you said, "So you think you're good, huh lover? Let's see what you can do with that big dick! Think you can fuck me like I want you to? Show me what you've got big guy, let's see how hard you can fuck me, and how long you can last! Or are you all talk and no action? Well? Come on, FUCK ME NOW!"

In response, I slid back, then rammed my raging hard-on into you, so hard you slid back on the bed. You grunted at the shock, but in the next moment you lifted your hips and ground your swollen pussy lips against my body. I could feel you clenching at my shaft. Softly you growled between closed lips, "Come on, give it to me - If I'm not sore you're not good!" You were pushing all my buttons and I loved it!

I was still leaning forward against your legs, and since I was standing I could use all my weight and strength to ram my cock into you. And I did. I started to fuck you hard and fast, ramming my shaft to the hilt with every thrust, slamming against your body. My cock had found new life and I realized I did not have to worry about cumming until I wanted to! I started to fuck you even harder, watching your breasts bounce wildly with every stroke, the bed shaking so hard the noise filled the room. No more words were spoken, but I loved the wild noises you were making, trying to spur me on to greater efforts.

I was sweating profusely, drops dripping from my brow and chin and falling on your body. The drops ran over your breasts, leaving little wet trails. You found both nipples with your fingertips and squeezed them. It was my turn. "Come on Baby, show me how to use those tits, show me what you can take!" All the while I was ramming my cock into your wide open cunt like a piston.

I was tiring a little, but determined not to let you know. You locked your eyes on mine, body bouncing, and grabbed your breasts in both hands, squeezing hard, kneading them with your fingers. Then you grabbed your nipples and pinched hard, really hard, stretching them beyond what I thought they would take, and twisting them back and forth.

You closed your eyes and started to moan, and I realized the rough treatment of your breasts and the hard pounding of my cock and body were having an effect. I let go of your legs and you spread them wide. Your hips started to pump wildly, meeting my hardest thrusts. I reached down and slid my hands under your cheeks, lifting your ass off the bed so I could fuck you even deeper and harder. I couldn't do that for long, but I knew we were both close, and I would need your orgasm to put me over the edge. Very short of breath, through clenched teeth I snarled, "Is this what you want? Am I good enough for you, huh? Is your hot little cunt ready for me to fill it up yet?"

Almost crying now, you gasped as I continued to pound you, "Oh my godddd... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

As you screamed I felt your cum gush around my burning, throbbing cock, instantly triggering my total release. My cum pumped into you and mixed with yours. My tired hips rammed against you several more times by reflex, making sure you got all I had to offer.

I could feel your cunt squeezing me, draining me, and I heard a very quiet moan slip from your lips, continuing forever, as I stood gasping desperately for breath. Sweat streamed down my body. Our eyes met and we stared at each other, shocked expressions on both of us. You whimpered a little as I slowly withdrew from you, but my shaking legs didn't want to support me, and I needed to hold you, badly. I crawled onto the bed, and you slid into my open arms, head against my wet, sweaty chest. I should say something. Anything. There was nothing to say.

I pulled you closer and kissed you softly. I was exhausted, but there was far too much adrenalin for me to sleep yet. From your even breathing I thought maybe you had drifted off, but after a few minutes you raised your head a little to look at me.

"I'm sore," you said.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers
12