New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers

I could hear the squishing sounds of our mingled sex juices as he slowly began to circle those magic hips again as if to make certain he rub his entire load deep into my pussy. "Lucky for you I got lots more saved up for your white mummy cunt..."

I have no idea how long or how many positions Daryl took me that morning. I lost count of my orgasms after 30. His...he proudly boasted of dumping three more huge loads in my white cunt.

Afterwards, I vaguely remember him brushing a kiss across my cheeks as my eyes were closing. I murmured something about needing to talk later.

It was after 4.00 when I awoke in a panic. Searching for my clothes and worried like never before about Ellie. How could I have been so stupid as to oversleep and forget my three year old child at school? Over some young black stud? I was cursing under my breath as I flew down the steps; straight into Daryl's arms. Laughing, he whispered "Better be careful, Lizzie. Remember what happened the last time you ran into me like that?" I shoved at his arrogant chest. "I have to get my child. Be gone when I get back."

As if on cue, Ellie ran out of the reception her dark curls dancing about her cherub face. "Ou sweep dood, Mummee? Unca Daryl said we had to let ou cause ou was tired."

Glaring at Daryl, knowing that I was more angry at myself than him, I replied, "Yes, sweeting. Mummy is all better now." God I hated the smug smile on his face at those words.

I discovered then that I had actually been made redundant as a mother. Not only had Daryl picked her up from school (he got my brother-in-law to call the school for him, saying I was sick with a headache and he would help out), he had washed the dishes in the sink and made a wonderful tea of chicken and rice. Somehow he even convinced my loving mother-in-law that he wanted to help out with Ellie until his started back to university.

Of course we had a bit of a battle at the front door as I left for my shift. Once more realizing the folly of my ways, I tried in vain to regain control. "We WILL talk later." I said: as if that settled it.

To which my young African god replied, "I'll be waiting in your bed when you get home. Although the sheets are pretty messy."

***

And that is how it all began, I thought coming back for a moment to reality. I really wished I hadn't. "Damn, this hurts. I want drugs...all of them. Just fuckin' cut this baby out." I scream as my hands wrapped tighter about his broad shoulder, my head resting on his chest as he gently rubbed my lower back.

"I still think you're beautiful," he whispered just loud enough to be overheard by the midwife who was attending our homebirth. I actually hit him then, "You would. Pervert..." I accused as I felt another strong contraction hitting and closed my eyes once more to escape the pain.

Chapter Two

I gripped Daryl's shoulders and leaned further into his bare chest feeling the roughness of his chest hair brush against my cheek as I felt the approaching pain of what seemed like they would never end contractions. I tried to follow his deep breathing but his calm demeanour just pissed me off more. Why the fuck did he have to always be so fucking calm; especially when I should be the one in control...when I wanted to be in control? Fuck it, I thought as my mind closed off to reality once more.

***

I quietly unlocked the door to the flat in the cool brisk London morning as the sun barely rose upon the horizon. My shift had been relatively uneventful; only one patient in labour, a young single mum without anyone to help. I had tried to keep a close eye on her between answering the phone and the never-ending stack of paperwork. But when I left just before six the girl had barely progressed. I was afraid that the young woman would either still be labouring when I returned this evening...or end up with a caesarean.

But right now I had bigger worries of my own: a certain African god sleeping upstairs in my bed. Taking off my coat and hanging it on a hook in the hall, I climbed the stairs clutching the paper bag tightly to my bosom. I had procured at least a partial solution to the dilemma: a goodly supply of condoms.

I had several hours to mull the situation over in my mind without interruption from the image of god-like dark African males fogging my reasoning skills. Alright, there was no way around the fact that Daryl had rocked my world. I was not inexperienced; having enjoyed more cock than many women, certainly more than the societal norm. But yesterday morning was clear and away the best sex of my life.

On the other hand, I could not allow sex to destroy everything I had built; my career and especially my family. Hell, Daryl had been Kyle's friend before he went off to university. But what worried me most was Mary, my mother-in-law. Unlike the stereotypical daughter-in-law and mother-in-law, we had a much deeper bond more like mother and daughter. Even during the rough patches that come with any marriage I always told James I could never divorce him, because I might lose his mum. And I was not about to let some kid mess up that close relationship now.

Before the show down, I stopped at the smaller room at the top of the stairs to check on the centre of my universe: my daughter Ellie. Tears sprang to my eyes as I bent to brush her unruly black curls back from her small round face. Sometimes when I looked at her it physically hurt; she was so much like her father. Only the fact that her skin was the colour of café au lait and her toes were long attested to the fact that she was indeed my child as well.

They had been so close. She rushed each evening to the door when he came home; wrapping her little arms about her daddy no matter how tired he was he always lifted her high in the air as her giggles rang out. After tea, they would often sit in front of his computer doing some type of 'school' work while I got ready for work. Of course, she still did not understand what had happened. Hell, I didn't understand. But all the what if's and regrets in the world would never change reality. The reality was that he was gone...and we were alone.

And I had a very big and very real problem to be dealt with down the hall. Stealing myself for the battle to come, I placed a kiss upon Ellie's forehead. "Sleep tight, angel," I whispered resolutely. I was not going to lose it all over cock; even the best black cock I had ever had. I had thought things over and come up with a plan: now to just settle things with the gorgeous young African god sleeping in my bed.

Closing the door to let Ellie dream for another hour or so, I crept down the hall and opened the door to my own bedroom. I was not prepared for the slamming pain I felt in my heart when I saw Daryl spread out across the bed I had once shared with James. I made a note to myself of one more rule if this was to continue: buy a new bed.

He slept on his stomach, spread out across the whole super-king sized bed. His skin was amazingly dark against the cream sheets. His braids spread out across the pillow he clutched as if it were a favourite toy. The other problem was how young Daryl looked at that moment in sleep. Not unlike the little angel I had just left. I ought to be shot for what happened earlier I thought; totally forgetting of course that it was this angel/devil that had started and finished the whole thing.

Pulling my top over my head and pushing my scrub pants down, I crawled into bed on top of him wearing nothing but my white bra and panties. He sleepily rolled over; his strong hands reaching for my neck to draw me to him. But I pushed him back onto the pillow. My hand went over his mouth. "Listen up, Daryl. You may have caught me unaware this morning. BUT...and I do mean but...if this thing is to continue it will be on MY terms."

Reaching down I caressed his half-hard cock through the duvet with my other hand. "Rule 1: no one knows about us. I am not loosing my family and friends; not even for this," I gently squeeze his growing erection to punctuate my seriousness. Releasing his cock I reach down and retrieve the paper bag I had dropped on the floor earlier. Pulling a condom from its depths, "Rule 2: you will use these." He tried to shake his head and say something but my hand across his mouth prevented it. I had rehearsed this lecture too much to be interrupted now.

Then my hand reached behind my back to undo my bra clasp as I ground my hips against his now almost fully hard cock. I removed my hand from his mouth as I replaced it with my lips in a deep and passionate kiss. I lifted his hand to my full breast as I felt his hips lift beneath me as if he could fuck me through the duvet. Breaking the kiss, I looked into his deep black eyes "Or no more of this." I waited expectantly for his reply.

I could almost see him weighing the options, so I thought I would help make the choice a little easier...or harder as the case may be. Wriggling my white ass temptingly I crawled beneath the duvet. My mouth found his now fully erect black cock, wrapping around it as I heard the air rush from his lungs as if he had been hit in the stomach hard.

Did I mention how much I love to suck big black cock? I pride myself on being the best; although I had never taken on a weapon quite like this before. But then again a cock is a cock and I had every intention of playing this instrument better than I ever had any before.

I used my tongue to trace the head of his cock as my hand slowly pulled back his foreskin. Pointing my tongue like a missile towards the slit of his gorgeous meat, I licked and played for several slow moments. Before swallowing about seven inches deep down my throat. I knew of course that there was no way I was going to be able to get his whole cock down my throat so I used both of my soft hands to wrap firmly about the base.

Luckily I was rather experienced at the art of fellatio, because this was requiring every last one of my tricks. But I could tell it was working well. Daryl was clutching the sheets with his dark fingers; squeezing them with each well timed stroke. My mouth and hands worked like a well tuned instrument as I stroked and sucked. Slowly moving down taking a bit more each time, then slower still I retreated until just the full round head was within the warm wet confines of my mouth. My tongue flicked across the tip softly as if savouring the flavour of a favourite ice lollie.

I felt Daryl's strong hands wrapping in my long hair then as his hips lifted up off the bed slightly driving several inches down my throat. I had to remind myself to relax and breathe through my nose. Dammit, even in this the stud puppy seemed to be in control. But not for long, as I felt his cock slip deep into my throat I heard him almost growl. Taking one hand off his impressive cock I cupped it over his mouth, "Quiet! Now..." I commanded before returning once more to the slow up and down duel between my mouth and his cock.

Deciding to show him a couple of more tricks of experience, I allowed my hands to continue to play at stroking his dick as my tongue feasted upon his perhaps even more impressive ball sacks. Note to self: be very careful with this one, I thought as I slowly and softly sucked a large ball into my warm wet mouth.

"Fuck woman!" I heard him growl softly. Proud at that moment that he was learning my lessons I returned to the job at hand...and at mouth. My tongue outlining the full length and breadth of the testicle ensconced in the depths of my mouth even as my hands quickened the tempo upon the length of his cock.

Not to show preference my tongue and mouth moved to its mate. Dam...this kid was packing in more ways than one I thought. I was barely able to fit the other testicle in my mouth with room for my tongue to work its magic. For a moment I actually lost my tempo as Daryl shifted once more. I knew what he wanted, but my lesson was not quite over. My hands moved from his throbbing black cock to his hips; I held him down as I used my tongue to lick back and forth between his ball sacks.

Then leaning forward a bit more so that my full breasts brushed against his thighs I once more gobbled his huge cock down my throat. This time I did not protest when his hands wrapped once more through my hair guiding my movements even as his hips surged upwards with each of my downward gulps. I could feel his whole body trembling beneath me as I knew he was approaching an orgasm.

Shifting up just a tad more I wrapped my size 38C creamy white tits around his dark chocolate cock; rubbing them on the shaft as my mouth worked just the head of his cock. Looking up I smiled as I watched the light dawn in his eyes. I knew this would do the trick. As fascinated as he was with my breast, a titty fuck was just the prescription to get my young boy-toy back in line.

The emotions intense as Daryl watched my every movement. He even fought human nature to keep the stare as a powerful orgasm rose up his body. I think he was daring me to swallow all that he offered. And it was not easy actually. A couple of drops actually escaped and ran down my chin to coat his cock. But not for long, the thick white cream against the dark skin demanded that I finish the job. So I smiled sweetly into his face as my tongue lapped that too up.

I slowly crawled up his body then; making certain to allow the white tits he adored so much to drag up each and every inch of his body as I did. I decided to test just how wild this young buck was as I offered my mouth up to his. I admit I was more than a bit shocked when rather than turning away his tongue once more slid deeply into my mouth to dance with my own, which had moments before been covered in his thick rich cream. He actually wrapped one hand through my hair and drew me deeper as his other hand found his favourite toy: my tit.

Rolling then so that I was pinned beneath his large frame, he broke the kiss and replied, "For now, I agree. But do not push me too far. I am not some boy-toy," as if he had read my mind earlier. I turned away and chewed my lip a bit not ready to see what his eyes revealed even then.

He turned my face back towards his own as he rubbed his broad nose against the tip of my own. "I know that I pushed you pretty fast yesterday, Lizzie." His lips tentative this time as they moved upon my own. This kiss scared me way more in its gentleness than all his other bold moves. He seemed to sense my withdrawal then. Pulling back, he slapped my ass beneath the duvet to break the mood. "We need a shower before Ellie wakes up."

I shook my head. "You need to go before she does," I proclaimed.

He rolled his eyes, "You don't get it, do you? No one thinks it one bit strange if I help out a bit more now. It isn't like Mary or my mum have x-ray vision and know what happens in this room," he winked.

His words stopped me cold. I had not considered that actually. I suppose I just assumed that everyone would see the sudden change in me: the release of the sexual tension. Was it possible that Daryl was right? Could I possibly have my cake and eat it too as the old saying goes?

Rising out of the bed, he stood naked and proud; and he had plenty to be proud about that was for sure. I could not get over the fact that he looked like he had walked out of some African god fantasy. He offered his hand to me and drew me out of bed. I, on the other hand, was careful to wrap the duvet about me; having lost a great deal of my bravado.

"OK, but you need to understand some of my rules too, Lizzie." Grabbing the duvet then and pulling it from me, "The fake shy thing don't work. You can't brag about being a woman one minute and act like a shy school girl the next." His fingers tugged firmly at my hardening nipples, "I am not telling you again: I want you." His words were as firm as the erection that was once again rising towards the ceiling. He bent so that his mouth tugged at my nipple, "All of you..."

I closed my eyes then; just for a moment to enjoy the sensation. His hand took my own and wrapped it around his growing cock. We both moaned low then. He broke the spell and the kiss, "We need that shower before Ellie wakes up...and considering...THINGS," he growled looking down at his almost fully erect black cock, "we should probably take them separately." He leaned down to place a quick kiss on my upturned nose, "You go first and I'll make coffee."

I grabbed the towel from its hook on the back of the door and raced for the bathroom uncertain if I had won the battle and perhaps lost the war. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature; wondering how it was that even when I asserted control he always seemed to wrestle it back from me. I was probably playing with the proverbial fire and if I was half as smart as I prided myself on being I would march right downstairs and kick his black arse out of the flat. But the wonderful soreness between my legs as I washed my shaved cunt begged and pleaded otherwise. And ashamed to say...it won.

I heard the door creak as it opened. I could not stop myself from crossing my arms across my breasts as Daryl seemed to fill the tiny space of our loo. Shaking his jet black braids as he offered me a mug of steaming black coffee, "What did I tell you, luvy?" He slid out of James' robe that he must have found still hanging on the back of the bedroom door after I left. Making yet another mental note to myself...put James' stuff away...I thought painfully.

He must have glimpsed the sadness cross my face because he jokingly offered, "Just the way you like it: hot, strong, black and sweet," smiling mischievously like the boy a part of him still was, "just like you like your men if I remember your quote."

I blushed remembering then how carelessly I had thrown those words about. Had I unknowingly encouraged Daryl's crush? A little late for those regrets I thought. "Well you were too young to hear the rest of that one," I joked.

His laugh was deep as he once again repeated his little habit of slapping my soft white ass hard enough to sting and turn it pink, but gently enough not to cause any lasting damage. "I'm not now," he smiled as he lifted his half hard cock at me in confirmation.

Throwing what little caution I had to the wind then, I reached out and softly wanked his dark cock as I kissed his smile away. I drew back when he was fully erect, "Alright then. There are three acceptable ways to wake me. With a cup of hot coffee as you know." Then I traced his generous lips, "With your head between my thighs." And then reaching back for that impressive piece of wood, "Or another kind of head between those thighs," I finished with a sly smile.

He chuckled deeply then, "Thanks...I will remember that. But unless you want to explain the facts of life to Ellie you better get out of here and get dressed while I take my shower." I nodded my head in agreement, blushing that it was him that should be the logical one in that moment.

As if to assert his right to be here, he added "I washed my clothes last night when I did a load of your things. Don't get me wrong. I like the white undies, but the red ones at the back of your drawer are the perfect shade to get an Arsenal fan going."

I grabbed the towel and rushed out then before I could pronounce: Liverpool, remembering that James' team too had the same bright red colours. Tears stung my eyes as I thumbed through my underwear. In the end I compromised on black. I dressed quickly in jeans and a black jumper.

Trying desperately not to think about it all as I stood in the kitchen downstairs making breakfast of hot porridge for Ellie on yet another cold September morning. I decided to use the larger pan remembering from all the times that Daryl had stayed over as a kid that it was one of his favourites as well. I even broke my cardinal rule and pulled out sausage to fry as well: a treat usually reserved for the weekend.

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers
123456...9