New Beginnings

Story Info
Erica receives mystery notes and gifts.
1.4k words
3.82
7.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica was 26, overachieving, well-educated, and beautiful. She worked in the finance department of a very successful and profitable fortune 500 company. Erica had quickly earned the respect of others in the industry and was rewarded well with promotions and bonuses in the five short years of her career. She had every reason to be thrilled and excited about the direction of her life but most of all she just felt lonely.

Erica was beautiful. Perhaps not in the model sort of way but with curves, ample breasts, and a nicely shaped ass, men took a second look when she walked past them in them in the grocery store. Erica learned though that those same men were either married, interested in a simple fuck, or were just plain boring. She wanted thrills, adventure, and a little sense of danger. She knew she wanted a sense of excitement in her personal life to compensate for all of the time she spent in a skirt and suit sitting behind a desk. She was only 26 and felt she deserved to experience some of the care-free life of the other twenty somethings. Erica also knew that it would be difficult to find the thrills and adventure that she was seeking because there were very few men that had a truly dominant personality and Erica knew to the core of her being that she needed a dominant man in her life to be fulfilled.

She remembered those times when she was 18 and in college when she first read about what it meant to be submissive and how she was shocked and embarrassed that she craved such things. She would read parts of bdsm stories or research information on what it meant to be a submissive. Each time she would stop reading part way through, disgusted with herself for allowing herself to consider such things. Each time though she would also read a little more, learn a little more, and resolve herself a little more to the idea. Eventually she accepted the idea that she was a submissive woman who needed a dominant man. Some people are born straight, some people are born gay, and she just happened to be born submissive.

Knowing she was submissive though did not help her to find a man who would help her learn and mature. Sure she had relationships in college but one does not wear a sign saying submissive or dominant. The relationships that were sexual became even more disappointing. Usually they involved a dinner and date followed by a night in his dorm room where they would have sex. If she was lucky, he would go down on her and she would feel the relief of an orgasm. More often though, there would be the usual kissing and touching followed by him spreading her and pumping a few times. Erica tried explaining to a couple of the men that she liked when a man took control and explored his dominant side. She quickly learned that to most of those men, it just meant slapping her ass a couple times and riding her a little harder.

Now that Erica was 26, she did not actively pursue relationships or accept dates because she knew it would be very difficult to find someone to be in that special kind of relationship. In fact, she had not had sex in over three years. But in those three years, Erica felt she had learned more about herself than ever. She learned how her clit likes the slap of a ruler and how her skin likes the sting of hot candle wax. She would explore how those felt on her own when she was feeling particularly in need but mostly she tried to avoid those activities. She knew she wanted to save those experiences for when she found a partner. A partner who was worthy of her admiration, respect, and submission.

Erica arrived to work on Monday morning, early as usual, with coffee in hand. It had been a beautiful summer weekend in Chicago. She could feel the slight sting of sun burn on her back from the hours she had spent on the beach. Her attention was quickly diverted to a sparkly box on her desk with a bright red ribbon. Excited about the possibility of a nice surprise on a Monday morning, Erica quickly peeled off the top of the box. She let out a little gasp as she eyed a pair of beautiful diamond earrings. Alongside the earrings, she spotted a note which she quickly pulled open to read. "I see your beautiful smile and hear your charming laugh but I also see pain and loneliness in your eyes. I hope these earrings bring a little pleasure to those eyes. Please wear these earrings for me today."

Erica didn't know what to make of the note. She asked her secretary who had dropped off the box but her secretary hadn't seen anyone. She decided she would just be thankful for the nice gift and she quickly replaced her hoop earrings with the beautiful diamonds. The rest of the day and night was uneventful until she again arrived at work on Tuesday to another sparkly box sitting on her desk.

This time Erica pulled out the note first and she read "I was right. The earrings looked very beautiful on you. My darling, you enamor me but I am not your average man. I am a man that needs a woman who will love me, respect me, and most of all submit to me. I see in your eyes that you are that woman. Inside is lingerie to my preference. Please wear the lingerie tonight when you make yourself cum."

Erica could see red material below the tissue paper. She quickly closed the box and put it in the desk drawer for fear that someone would see the box and ask her what was inside. She was stunned. Her mind raced to anyone who might have dropped off the box but she literally could think of no one that seemed like a possibility. She was also annoyed by the note and lingerie. Erica did not deny her sexuality or submissive nature but she made it a point to never appear weak or submissive while at work. While she was annoyed, she could also tell she was very, very wet.

That night Erica still could not decide how she felt about the gifts and notes. On the one hand, she knew she had been searching for this type of man for a very long time. On the other hand, the uncertainty scared her very much. She pulled out the lingerie and let out a small laugh. The design was crotchless and had openings that would expose her nipples. She was immediately drawn to it and any reservation about wearing it and making herself cum as the note instructed quickly dissipated. She discarded her work clothes, pulled on the lingerie, and turned to look at herself in the mirror. Her image in the mirror surprised her. Her shoulder length blonde hair was a stark contrast to the bright red material. Her nipples were hard and bulged through the openings. Looking further down, Erica could see her swollen pussy lips in the crotch opening glistening with her own juices. Erica caught herself wishing that he was here. Wishing that he could see her wearing his outfit. Erica tried to disregard such thoughts telling herself she didn't even know who "he" was.

Erica pulled her vibrator out of the drawer and returned to the mirror. She slid the vibrator between her lips and pushed it into her pussy. She could feel her pussy clamp around the vibrator and knew it wouldn't take much to cum. Erica pulled out her camera phone and aimed it toward the mirror. She didn't know who he was but she wanted to be able to show him that she had worn the lingerie for him and had cum thinking about him. With the vibrator still deep in her pussy, Erica snapped the picture. She then returned her attention to pumping the vibrator in and out of her wet pussy while watching herself in the mirror and twisting at her nipples. It wasn't long before she came. As she drifted off to sleep, Erica couldn't help but hope there would be a box tomorrow and was anxious to find out what would be inside.