New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"False alarm?" another fire fighter asked.

"Yeah, but do a run through just in case." Gail said as she saw some military personnel pull up. "Great." she said rolling her eyes. She pulled her soaking wet hair back in a pony tail. They came into the building.

"We heard the alarm, thought you might need some help." one of the soldiers said.

"No. Just a false alarm. The fire department has a hold of the situation." she said. Her eyes were on Adrian. Adrian could tell she was trying figure things out.

"Mr Halifax." Adrian said as the store manager walked in.

"What the hell is going on her Gail!" he said as he came in. She again said it was a false alarm. The firefighters came back nodding their heads.

"No fire." they said.

"Anything stolen?"Mr Halifax asked Brody.

"No. The cash room was locked at the time." the kid said.

"Well I want answers. I have water damage every where." he said as stomped his feet in the water that had flooded his store. "What are you still doing here? I am not paying you overtime." he said looking over at Adrian. "Store's closed. Everybody out. except you Gail." he shouted. Adrian left, he looked back as Mr Halifax, was shouting at both Gail and one of the soldiers.

"I hope that helped?" Solaria asked.

"Yes very much. Thank you." he said as he got in the car. "How did you?" he asked. But he really did see a broken fire alarm.

"I transferred over and broke the alarm and came back before anyone saw me." she said.

"Thank you, but you should not risk exposure like that." he said as he pulled away. Gail was outside now talking to one of the firefighters, she looked at Adrian as he pulled away. "Even more so now. I don't want anything to happen to you." he said.

"You worry about my safety?" she asked.

"Greatly. We will talk when I get home." he said as he drove back.

Adrian pulled in and was greeted by Solaria at the door. Her bright eyes was a welcome for him.

"I made dinner." she said tilting her head. If her face could smile, He was sure she was smiling.

"Thank you." he said as he walked inside. They sat down to eat. Well he ate and she looked at him and the television. The military had made no progress in getting into the ship. Just like she had said.

"Why were you in trouble?" she asked him. He looked at her. Not knowing what to say but he knew he had to tell her the truth.

"I was not in trouble, just in a situation. I did not want to be in." he explained. Trying to hide the absolute truth from her.

"It was the sheriff lady. Wasn't it?" she asked. Now staring at him.

"Yes." he said nodding. He was not going to lie to her. "But how did you know?" he asked, he had not told her anything about Gail before.

"Your heart. It was beating just as fast as it did the last time you saw her." she explained.

"Well I will try to keep it from doing it next time." he smiled. But he knew that was impossible. He had cared for Gail. And that was something that was hard to let go. "I am going to take a shower." he said as he got up. He could not help feel the things he did for Gail, but at the same time, he was starting to feel differently about Solaria, how could he feel anything for an alien in such a short amount of time. Even though they had a unique connection, there was nothing else they had in common. She was an alien, he was human.

"Hell, she probably can't feel anything." he said to himself as he dried himself off. He wrapped the towel around himself and opened the door to his bedroom, he stood there shocked at what he saw.

"I know why, your heart beat the way it did. But I could not help you in my natural form, but maybe like this, I can." Solaria said standing next to his bed. She no longer looked like herself.

"But how?" Adrian said slowly walking towards her.

"You have many images of this woman, on your computer. I took the image and imprinted it onto my own body." she said looking down at herself. "Does it not please you?" she asked. Adrian stood next to her.

"Yes." he said looking her up and down. It was true. He did save every picture he could of his favorite model; Agnetis Miracle, on his computer. But to see her in his bedroom, was beyond his imagining. Her blonde hair, her blue eyes. Her huge tits stuffed into a black bra.

"I am glad..." she began to say before he started to kiss her. They fell back onto the bed. He kissed her all over. As his towel slipped off exposing his naked body. He did not care that she was an alien. Her black bra slipped off as he began to peel her out of it and her black lace panties.

"I have wanted to do this for years." he said down to her. As he crawled up her body, sitting on her lower chest. He pushed her large 32KK tits together and pushed his dick between them. Slowly he began to tit fuck her.

"I can hold them." she said up to him as she pushed her huge tits together. He began to fuck her tits harder. Grabbing the headboard, he looked down on her blue eyes staring up at him. He looked at her huge tits, seeing the head of his dick barely coming out from between them at the end of his thrusts.

"They are so big." he moaned.

"I can make them bigger." she smiled looking up at him. He looked at them. It happened slow at first, but surely he could see their size increasing. Now they were barely bigger but as he sat upright he could see they were reaching epic proportion. He still fucked them. They were completely covering his dick, but they did not stop. A few more seconds he could not see her upper body, then they were nearly touching his stomach.

"Stop." he said. Unable to see her or the bed underneath her. They were gigantic with small nipples he looked down at them. His hard dick was buried beneath all of that tit flesh. The lower half of his body was completely surrounded by them. Slowly he began to fuck into these giant tits. The bed underneath creaked and moaned under the weight. He could not see her face but he did not care he wanted to fuck these huge tits before they went away. Faster and faster he went his dick burying itself between these mountains of tits. "I'm cumming" he moaned as he went faster. He pushed forward looking down, somewhere underneath all of that wonderful tit flesh, his dick was pulsing and shooting out his cum. He fell off to the side of the bed. Slowly the tit mountain began to decrease. After a few seconds he could see her body again, then her face came into view.

"Thank you." he said. She smiled back. Her tits were back to the size they were before. He climbed onto the bed next to her.

"So that is what the human's call sex?" she said. Still looking like his model.

"No. That's called tit fucking." he said looking up at her as she laid on his chest looking at him. Even though she had human eyes, there was still a glow to them.

"So what is sex?" she said, her head tilted to one side. It was funny to see a human face doing it, as it looked like the face was confused.

"Do you really. Want to experience human sex?" he asked. She nodded with a smile.

"Would it please you?" she asked.

"Yes. Very much so." he said. His dick already throbbed at the thought of having sex. He rolled her over. He slid between her legs. As he pushed up into her. She took him all the way in as he pushed forward. She let out a moan.

"This body, is experiencing so much pleasure." she said as she moaned again. He pushed in harder, grabbing her legs and putting them on his shoulders. He began to fuck her harder. Her big tits rolled around her chest. He went faster. "Do you want me to make them bigger again?" she asked with pleasure on her voice.

He could only nod as he began to push her legs forward, they were nearly touching the wall behind her. As he fucked down harder. His balls slapping against her. He looked down her tits began to grow bigger again. He tapped her on the leg when they were touching her chin and her knees. He looked down between her legs as he had them now touching the wall, the huge tits and her glowing blue eyes. Pushed him over the edge. He pushed himself all the way in and filled her with his cum. He was breathing heavy as he slumped next to her.

"That's human sex." he said out of breath. "Usually it lasts longer, but huge tits, always make me cum quicker." he said smiling. She was silent. He looked over at her. She was back in her normal form. But the glow from her eyes was gone.

"Solaria?" he said panicked. Her robot form was still. He touched her to shake her. But he flinched. Her body was ice cold. "Solaria!" he shouted. How could he be so stupid. He thought to himself. Having sex with an alien. An alien robot, he shot his body fluid into a robot. He began to shake her using the covers to shield him from the cold. "Come on Solaria. I am sorry. I should of warned you." he said. With a sudden jerk, her body shot upwards, at the waist.

"I am fine." she said. Turning to look at him. He sighed a breath of relief. He lay back down.

"You scared me." he said.

"My body had never had that happen." she said. The rush of pleasure the human body had taken when you..." she stopped. "What did you do? You injected with me a rich fluid?" she said with her head tilted.

"Came? And it's called cum, well human's call it that." he said with a smile. He never had to explain that before.

"Well the female body had a rush of pleasure and it shut my body down." she said.

"Sorry. I did not know it would do that." he said. She stood up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"It is two hours past your usual sleep cycle." she said. "You must get some sleep." she said as she left the room. Adrian shook his head as he laid down.