New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trying to use reverse psychology on me eh?" she smiled.

"I really don't want to have to get out of bed and throw you in here ... but!" I started to sit up.

She put up her hands in resignation "All right, just for a while, just for a cuddle ... that would be nice."

She stepped around the bed to Becky's side and pulled the sheet up to get in. She saw we were naked and stopped.

"Skin against skin." Becky said looking up.

"Turn off the light." Michelle said quietly to me.

I reached up behind and switched off the wall light. For a second everything went black then slowly the moon light silhouetted Michelle as she stood by the bed. We heard her sigh and then saw her lift the night shirt over her head and drop it to the floor.

"Move over Becky." She said in resignation.

Becky shuffled over in my direction and let Michelle lie down, then suddenly Becky rocked back in the other direction and rolled on top of Michelle. They were face to face for a second and then Becky gave her a quick kiss on the lips and rolled off on to the far side.

"You're in the middle!" she said playfully and shoved Michelle over in the bed.

The whole thing happened so quickly, and cleanly that I couldn't help laughing.

"You little minx." Michelle said accusingly and she turned toward Becky and started to tickle her.

Becky shrieked and giggled as Michelle attacked her. Finally out of breath she managed to gasp "Truce, truce!"

Michelle stopped and Becky immediately rolled back on top of her and started the tickle fight again. This time she had the upper hand as Michelle was pinned beneath her.

"Help!" Michelle cried out as she tried to dislodge Becky.

They were both giggling and thrashing around.

"AJ, help!" Michelle cried again.

I reached out and pulled Becky off and she slid down beside me. Michelle turned on her side and attacked Becky's left side and I took the right. The two of us had Becky shrieking and thrashing around again.

"Had enough little Miss?" Michelle said laughing.

"OK, truce, truce!" Becky managed to say between her giggling fits.

We all stopped and Becky looked up at me "No fair." She said panting "You're supposed to protect me."

"You started it." I chided her playfully.

We lay silent for a minute catching our breath.

"Thank you." Michelle said quietly.

"For what?" Becky asked.

"For being here, now with me." she explained softly.

Becky turned toward her and they hugged. I cuddled up behind Becky and reached over the two of them and joined the hug.

"You know where all naked." Becky stated the obvious. "I've never hugged two naked people before ... I think I like it."

"Me too." I said.

"Me three." Michelle chimed in.

We all laughed.

When I woke the next morning Becky was cuddled up to me and she was making little noises with her mouth as she slept. Michelle was on Becky's other side and she was awake looking at us.

"Hey." I said smiling and yawning at the same time.

"Hey yourself." she quietly replied.

We lay there looking at each other. Suddenly Becky rolled over and as she did the sheet covering us slid down. Her head ended up on Michelle's left breast and her hand fell onto the right one as she cuddled up. She was still fast asleep. Michelle raised her hands up and shrugged at her predicament. We both smiled.

"She's so cute when she's asleep." Michelle whispered and started to stroke Becky's hair softly. "You make a good couple AJ."

"Thanks." I replied and rolled onto my side facing them. I gently brushed Becky's hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Michelle was staring at me.

"What?" I said puzzled by her look.

"You remind me so much of your Dad sometimes."

We smiled at each other. And lay quietly for a while.

"I'm sorry we haven't been there for you, with the way you've been feeling." I said breaking the silence.

"Hey, I couldn't have made it without you two, you've been there for me in so many ways." she said sincerely and her hand reached over and touched my face.

I placed my hand on top of hers. It was a tender and special moment as we looked at each other. Becky abruptly let out a rather loud snort and her head moved slightly placing her mouth on Michelle's nipple. In some form of instinctive reaction Becky started to suckle. Michelle looked at me in shock and then we both laughed.

Becky's eyes opened as Michelle's chest shook from laughter. She looked up with blurry eyes and an innocent look on her face.

"Morning." she said yawning. "Why are you laughing?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"It's nothing sweetheart." replied Michelle still smiling.

"What?" Becky questioned again. "Did I fart or something ... common tell me?"

"You were suckling me in your sleep!"

"Oh my God ... really! Becky said slightly shocked. Then with a mock innocent but naughty look on her face she added, "You mean like this?" Leaning over she placed her mouth over Michelle's breast and sucked the nipple again, only this time she was fully aware of what she was doing.

"Becky!" Michelle protested.

Unrelenting Becky continued to suck and nibble on the stiffening nub of skin.

Michelle's hand which initially was trying to push Becky's head away started to stroke the tangle of messy blond hair on top of her. A small guttural moan escaped Michelle's mouth and she closed her eyes.

I was so turned on by what I saw and heard that my cock was immediately at full mast and I started to stroke it.

Suddenly Becky pulled away and announced, "I gotta pee ... real bad!" As she moved to get up her attention turned to me. "There's one for you too AJ." She said raising her eyebrows and winking before rushing off to the bathroom, her slim little bum cheekily bouncing as she ran.

I was so horny that I dived right in before Michelle could react. I licked nibbled and sucked gently on the ever-swelling mound of flesh, and soon her moans were louder as her hands pressed my head into her breast.

Becky bounded back into the bed and returned her attention to the still taut and reddened nipple she had vacated.

"Oh God I need to touch myself" Michelle exclaimed between gasps.

She tried to free her arms which were pinned beneath our bodies. It would have meant that one of us would have to stop and move to let her get her arm free ... that wasn't going to happen easily, so I instinctively lowered my own hand across her stomach and onto her pussy. I was amazed at the heat I felt radiating from inside her and she was very wet and aroused. I hesitated briefly not knowing what she wanted.

"Clit AJ ... hard and fast!" came the quick answer to my dilemma.

I did as I was told and within a couple of minutes she exploded in an enormous orgasm that threatened to throw us all onto the floor as her whole body bucked and twisted on the bed.

"Keep going AJ, don't stop!" Michelle grunted between gasps

Not one to disobey an order from a beautiful woman in the throes of passion, I doubled my effort and to my surprise I was joined by Becky who I could feel had plunged her fingers into the hot wet hole below my hand. Our joint effort was rewarded with another huge orgasm only minutes later ... and was followed by a third in quick succession.

"Stop, stop!" She finally pleaded as her body continued to shudder in post orgasmic spasms.

As she regained control, Becky and I glanced at one another and I could see lust in her eyes.

Michelle had opened her eyes and she recognised the pent-up passion in us. She smiled and managed to gasp out, "Go for it!"

We didn't need to be told twice and seconds later Becky had rolled across the bed and I was inside her pounding away like there was no tomorrow. With young horny lust at play we didn't last very long and as I felt her orgasm start I couldn't hold back, and my cock exploded sending rope after rope of cum deep into her pulsing pussy.

We collapsed side by side, my cock slowly shrinking inside her as our breathing returned to normal,

"Fuck!"

We both quickly turned to Michelle who was looking at the ceiling and frowning.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck!" she exclaimed again shaking her head.

Both Becky and I stared at her in surprise and shock.

Michelle looked at us and saw our reaction.

"Sorry ... it's just I'm supposed to be the sensible adult in this relationship ... and look at me I'm behaving like ... like ... like a bitch in heat!" she exclaimed and sighed loudly.

"It's OK" I said quietly putting my hand on her shoulder.

"No AJ, it's not OK. I shouldn't have let this happen, I let my emotions get the better of me and now how the hell am I supposed to carry on being the adult, the one you're both supposed to look up to .."

"And now nothing" I interrupted. "If you think this is going to change how we feel about you, or respect you, then you don't know us as well as we thought. We love you Michelle and what just happened may not be normal, but shit let's face it we're still inventing what's normal for us."

"AJ's right, what just happened wasn't probably normal to most people, but it felt right to me. Being with you like this actually feels more normal than anything for us ... doesn't it?" Becky implored and reached out to Michelle for a reassuring hug.

"Oh fuck! Maybe it does." Michelle sighed in resignation and drew Becky in for a hug. I joined in and wrapped my arms around them both.

We spent the next couple of hours lying in each other's arms talking about how we felt and what it meant for the future.

The rest of the week was special. There was a new bond between us that had us smiling a lot. I guess that's because we were really happy. The three of us shared a bed, sometimes all night and sometimes just for a few minutes cuddling. Michelle didn't want her and I to have intercourse, we all agreed that was going too far. But we did repeat what happened before with each of us bringing the other to orgasm through caressing and oral sex. It all seemed quite natural. We didn't start running around naked in front of each other during the day or anything like that, because that wouldn't have been ... normal.

All too soon our time was up. We planned our next vacation in the car on the way home.

Over the next few months things at home were good. Michelle continued to hop into our bed sometimes and we got into hers sometimes. We'd also talk a lot while relaxing in each other's arms, and our relationship was really close. Michelle confirmed again she didn't want actual sex between the two of us and I knew that was the right thing too.

"I'm still trying to be the parent role around here ... however warped that might seem at times." she'd said. So that's how it remained and we all accepted it as our normal.

I had quizzed Michelle about why she wasn't keen on going out with guys. It wasn't like they weren't hitting on her all the time, but she never reciprocated and would tell them that she was seeing someone. Her explanation to me was she had lost trust in forming a good positive relationship. Then she'd looked at me sincerely. "I've only ever really been able to trust two men in my life, and they were both Johnson's." She'd smiled and added "I'm OK with that especially since one is still in my life. I'm content AJ".

Still both Becky and I really wanted her to meet that special someone. We talked about maybe doing a little match making in the future. Who knows!

CHAPTER SIX - HELPING A FRIEND

One night when I got back from work Becky was sitting on the couch with Sasha. It was obvious that something was up and Sasha had been crying. I knew her Mom was away looking after a sister who had some illness, so my immediate reaction was that she had passed away.

I went into the kitchen to get a drink and Becky joined me.

"Is it OK with you if Sasha stays here for a bit? She's got problems at home with her stepdad."

"Oh, is that it. I thought it was her Aunt who might have ... you know." I shrugged.

"No, it's ... Well her stepdad is hitting on her and it's getting really uncomfortable at home." Becky revealed.

"You're kidding me right? He's actually hitting on her?" I was incredulous. "Has she told her Mom?"

"I can't tell Mom, not at the moment." Sasha interrupted from the doorway. "She's already stressed out with my Aunts illness. Mom and Aunt Rachael are twins so it's pretty hard and I just can't give her any more to worry about."

"This isn't the sort of thing you can keep quiet about Sasha. I mean he's your fucking stepdad!" I replied.

"I know. But right now I need too. For Mom's sake."

"How far has it gone? I mean he hasn't actually ... you know ... got physical or anything has he?"

"Yes and no ... I mean not really. He comes up behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder all the time and says how pretty I look and stuff. He's looking over my shoulder at my boobs. It's freaking me out."

"Come on, he's done more than that." Becky added "He's come into the bathroom twice and looked at her in the shower ... he even felt her breast. Say's he didn't think she was in there and he was reaching for the tap."

"Fuck Sasha!" I exclaimed "That's pretty bad, you could get the cops involved."

"No! I can't, not now! Please AJ." She was getting upset again.

"OK, OK ... look you can stay here as long as you want." I said sincerely.

Sasha sighed and calmed "Thanks ... but what about Michelle, she might ..."

"Like I said before Michelle will be fine with it, trust me." Becky interrupted putting a reassuring hand on Sasha's back.

I left them in the kitchen and headed for a shower. I had just finished when I heard Becky enter the bathroom. She opened the shower door and handed me a towel.

"Where's Sasha?" I queried.

"She's calling her Mom to tell her she's staying here for a while. She's gonna say that we have a project to do together. You cool with her being here?" She asked.

"It's fine with me as long as you can keep your hands of this body for a while." I smiled and stood facing her, presenting my naked body for her perusal.

"I think you'll have more problems keeping away from this." she wiggled her hips pulled up her blouse and lifted her bra.

I reached out to grab her but she pulled away giggling and reset her clothes. I gave a mock show of disappointment.

"We will have to be careful though." I said seriously.

"I know. We'll work something out." She sat on the toilet seat. "I couldn't not ask her to stay, she's got nowhere else to go. I'm her best friend."

"Hey its fine babe." I said reassuringly "You did the right thing."

Becky smiled, stood and gave me a kiss. "I love you." She slapped my bum playfully and quickly left the room before I could retaliate.

Michelle was home when I came back out and the three of them were talking in the living room. I offered to go get takeaway Chinese for supper and left them to it.

Becky had a queen size bed so Sasha bunked down with her. But both her and my bedrooms shared a bathroom, jack and jill style. So I had to remember to shut my door. In the morning Michelle came in for a hug and a chat. We discussed whether to gently push Sasha into telling someone in authority about her stepdad, but in the end we decided to leave it for now.

On the second night Sasha stayed we had trouble. I had just come up from the gym and had collapsed on the living room floor. The last part of my workout involved five quick sprints up and down the six flights of stairs.

The girls were in their room and Michelle was watching TV while telling me I stank and needed to have a shower. The doorbell rang. We both looked at each other, the doorbell doesn't ring very often as we are on the top floor and the concierge downstairs usually buzzes us if we have visitors. We quickly played 'rock, paper, and scissors' to see who would get up. I covered her rock with my paper so she lucked out and headed for the door.

When Michelle opened it there was a loud voice.

"Where is my daughter?"

I heard Michelle trying to reply but the voice got louder and I realised that whomever it was they were now inside.

"Where the fuck is my daughter, she needs to get her arse back home, before she upsets her mother!"

I quickly got up and moved to the entry hall. Michelle was standing in front of a middle aged man in a suit, he was about 5 foot 9 inches and probably weighed about 240 lbs, a fare bit of that weight being a beer gut. The guy I assumed was Bill Graham, Sasha's stepdad, he was in the process of trying to get around Michelle and into the hallway. He put his hand on Michelle's shoulder and tried to push her away. She fell back into the wall as he shoved her. I came up from the side and grabbed his outstretched arm and twisted it round throwing him of balance I then shoved him up against the wall and stood in front of him.

"You touch her again and you'll wake up in hospital!" I spat out at him. I was pretty worked up and I shoved him back into the wall again to reinforce what I'd said.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" he said angrily trying to break away.

I grabbed him by the collar and faced him up. I had my other hand in a fist and was ready to swing away.

"Mr Graham, just calm down!" Michelle had recovered and put a hand on my fist to stop me. "AJ, back off please, let him go!"

I put my face inches from his "You stay right where you are or I'll fucking..."

"AJ! Please." Michelle interrupted.

I let go of his collar and took a couple of steps back, my eyes not leaving his.

"Mr Graham, I want you to leave right now or I will call the police." Michelle said sternly.

"I'm not going anywhere without my daughter." he said trying to stare me down.

"Just go away Bill, please!" Sasha voiced from the hallway behind us.

Bills eyes left mine and he looked past me to Sasha. He went to step forward but I put my hand forcefully on his cheat.

"One more step and you are going down!" I said between gritted teeth.

He tried to push against my hand but I held firm and he must have realised I was stronger than I looked. His eyes meet mine again and I could see a slight fear in his. He took a step back and the fight had gone out of him for the moment.

"Sasha get your things you need come with me." he said looking across at her.

"No, I'm staying here, just go away." Sasha countered, her voice sounding firm but her breathing was loud.

"You heard her Mr Graham, Sasha is fine here and we are happy for her to stay" Michelle said calmly.

"What are you trying to do to your mother, she's got enough on her plate without you taking off and making her worry more ... just get your things now!" He stared at Sasha threateningly.

"Mom knows I'm here ... But don't worry I haven't told her you've been hitting on me!" she replied sarcastically.

"You fucking little bitch, I haven't done anything to do ... get down to the car!" His anger rising again at her accusation in front of us all.

"I'm sure the police would be happy to discuss your actions, let me get the phone and call them!" Michelle retorted venomously.

"Get out Bill ... just get out! Sasha yelled.

Once again he tried to step past and he put his hand on Michelle and pushed. She fell backwards into Sasha and Becky and they grabbed her before she hit the floor. That was it for me. I shoved Bill hard in the chest and he stumbled backwards, I shoved him again and he backed up against the open door. A third push had him out the door where he fell to the floor. I looked down at him and there was definitely fear in his eyes now. I pushed the elevator call button and the doors opened. It was still on our floor. Grabbing him again by the collar I hauled him into the elevator.

Michelle gasped from the apartment door. "AJ! Don't do anything that..."

"I'm just showing Mr Graham out." I interjected looking up at her.

I pushed the ground floor button and the doors closed. I stood over him all the way down. He went to get up and speak but I looked down at him threating. "Stay where you are and shut up!"

1...345678