New Beginnings

Story Info
The vampire and were kids are all grown up.
7.2k words
4.72
17.8k
35

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

OK, I know I said I was done with this world. I said that Frenemies was the final story. But then I wrote Moving On: Tia and Bo. I really had planned on ending it there but there is so many people left in this world. My overactive imagination won't let me rest. So, here we go again. Not sure what will happen next but, here is the beginning of Christiana Darksky's story.

This is self-edited and I know there may be some errors. I ran this through spell checker, but alas, I'm not perfect. I hope any errors you find don't distract from the story.

Please leave feedback. I would love to know what you think. If you hate it, fine. If you enjoy it, great. Just please tell me why.

IR2R

New Beginnings

"Christiana, I know you are going out with us this weekend. It's the finals. We've taken our last test. Girl, it's time to celebrate." Savannah Kelvic reminded her more reclusive cousin. She knew Christy liked her privacy and after the attack her freshman year, she was even more reclusive.

Christiana looked at her cousin. She smiled. She was not the type of girl that went out for fun. Her life was mostly work and quiet. However, Savannah really wanted her with them tonight. She smiled. Her three best friends were coming in for graduation, and many of her wolf family would be visiting. Christiana sighed.

"Fine, 'Vannah, I'll go. " Savannah cheered. "But I'm not drinking." Christy continued, "And if anyone makes me nervous, I'm coming home." She insisted.

Savannah smiled, "Look, Kalen, Keveon, Demario, and Fido will be there. Believe me with those guys, around, no one will bother us."

Christiana sighed, but she remembered. Four years ago, there were others there too, and he still managed to get her alone." She shuddered.

"Christy, don't think about that guy. Daddy and Uncle Gernick will find hm." She hugged her cousin, "Ok."

Christiana returned her hug. Savannah was part wolf and touch was integral in her make up.

"I know, 'Vannah. He just...he almost..." She paused.

Savannah smiled "It's OK. We'll protect you." Then the two girls walked back to their apartment.

"Ms. Darksky, we'll be at Loess in another hour; do you need to stop?" Her driver and friend asked.

"No, Marcus, just continue on." She replied.

Marcus nodded and continued driving.

Christiana Darksky was beautiful. She was aware of her attractiveness. Often many people complimented her beauty. The only person that rivaled her beauty was her mother. Cantar Ivanov Darksky was an amazing woman. She remembered being in awe of her mother. Mother was so humble, and not concerned at all with how others perceived her. Only one man mattered to Cantar, and he was hers alone.

As a young woman, Christy was often approached by males of both species, vampire and were. She didn't have to deal with them often because she was also surrounded by protectors at all times.

Christiana was painfully shy. She didn't date, but in college things changed. After her first and only party, she chose to hang around with a more sedate crowd. At twenty, she met a guy, a wolf her age named Larry. He was fun, silly, and wasn't intimidated by her at all. He talked to her every day, and she looked forward to sparring with him verbally. He gave her her first eakl kiss. he was the first male to touch her and she allowed him to do so willingly. Oftentimes, a guard or a family member would be around, so they had the hardest time finding time alone. One night, her parents took a much needed break. She was of age, so they left her with only the staff and guards. Larry came over, and she snuck him into her bedroom.

Surprisingly, he was as nervous as she was. But they made love for the first time. Larry was embarrassed because he didn't last a long as he'd promised, but Christy was not disappointed. He was her first lover, her only lover. Her parents returned early and unfortunately Corliss caught a whiff of the young shifter.

Cantar intervened and Larry was taken back to his pack. Corliss was livid, but Cantar simply hugged her and asked if she was alright. Christy was and eventually, her father cal=med down. Larry and Christy spent the entire summer together. They dated and were intimate for a while, but when Larry met his mate, he ended things with his beautiful vampire. At first the girl was jealous, but soon she and Christy talked and she realized Christiana Darksky was not a threat.

Christiana sighed. She thought of her mom. Cantar was gorgeous. Father was often annoyed at men who flirted with his wife, but mother had eyes only for hm. Deep down that was what Christiana wanted. She wanted someone to love her, not her beauty, not her heritage, but her as a person.

Soon, they were entering the great state of Texas. Christy sighed; it was time to see her family. Christiana grew up in the south. She had very few friends, and unlike others in her family, she chose to be reclusive. She smiled. Today, she was finally being allowed to travel on her own. Her parents and other relatives were extra cautious where she was concerned. The wolf part of her family in some cases was worse the vampires.

She recalled being young and visiting the Loess Falls Pack. The wolves were so friendly, to friendly and always trying to get her to interact. Soon, they realized she preferred being left alone. They accepted her. She could come to Loess falls, and they would shower her with affection, but then back off and let her be herself.

Madam Alpha Elise was the best. She would make sure Christiana had privacy. She always had guards, but they never interfered with her during her visit.

Her cousins, Theo, Jonathan, and Ava loved her to pieces, but understood that she wanted to be alone. The only one she really talked to was Kalen. He was a lot like her. He interacted with the wolves, but preferred the solitary life of a vampire.

Now at thirty four, she and two of her cousins were going to a gala. She had attended the last two galas, much to the disappointment of her family members. She smiled as she recalled last year when her cousin Amie met the man of her dreams. Uncle Gernick went into full protective mode and had her Dad and other uncles to help vet the young man. However, he was a great guy and he and Amie were happily married now.

Then, she thought of her wolf family; Javier decided to join the Cortez pack, and met his mate when he visited his grandfather's compound in Mexico. Everyone was still excited about the new mating. Christiana sighed. She knew people whispered. She knew they said things. She liked her privacy, and being the granddaughter of the notorious Esmeralda, didn't help. Her parents protected her as much as they could, but every so often, a nut-job would get through and try to get her to revive her grandmother's elitist teachings.

Christiana was nervous. As her car stopped at Loess, she got out to greet the alphas. Theo and his mate, Benita met them. They had the most beautiful baby. The other wolves hugged her, and she was not overwhelmed like she usually felt.

"Christy, get over here girl and give me a hug," Nina demanded. Christy smiled. Nina was the best. When she was smaller, and the ban against the vampires was lifted, she recalled visiting the pack with her mother. They came to see Kyra, because she and her mother were still best friends. Kyra's three girls talked her ear off, and she felt so at home. But still she needed solitude. Years ago, the triplets moved away, and ended up leaving in different parts of the country. For a while, she isolated herself from the pack, then one day, Heaven called. She had questions, and wanted to know why she hated them.

Christy was stunned she had no idea they felt like she hated them, so she visited. She spent time with her wolf family and formed a tight kinship with the Daniels girls. She missed the triplets, but she learned they were happily mated and missed her as well. As soon as she finished hugging Nina, Kyra was next, then Celia and many others.

"Come, the girls are almost ready, let's talk." Elise, madam Alpha suggested. Christy smiled. This woman never made her feel awkward or different. She didn't treat her any differently than anyone else.

"So, how are Corliss and Cantar?" Elise asked.

Christy laughed. "Momma's pregnant, and Daddy won't let her out of his sight. It's the cutest thing. I'm happy for them. I know they have wanted another child for a while now."

Elise smiled, "That's wonderful. How are you Christiana? You don't visit much?"

Christy sighed, "I'm good." She looked away and Elise frowned.

"What's wrong?" Elise demanded. "Don't lie to me. Spill."

"It's nothing. Before I left, some guy sent me a message. I deleted it, but I'm not ..." Christiana paused.

"Have you said anything to your father?" Elise asked.

"No, it was just a message. I have no idea who the guy is or why he wrote me. I'm not interested in the movement he's trying to push." Christy explained.

Elise frowned. Years ago, a madman kidnapped Christy's mother. His action was devastating. For weeks they searched, and because of him, Vince came into their lives. That man emailed Cantar. Now Christy was receiving messages as well. She'd mention something to Javon and he could alert Gernick and Garrick.

"Madam Alpha, I can handle it. Please don't worry." Christy whispered.

Elise smiled, "Love, I'm here for you. I will keep you safe. I'll mention this to Javon, and he can decide if the others need to be alerted."

Christy sighed. She knew what would happen. Uncle Gernick and Uncle Garrick would call Daddy. Daddy would call Uncle Christophe, and before it was over every male in her family, vampire and wolf, would find this guy. Christy sighed. Then she smiled. That's just how they were. Christiana relaxed, and Elise sighed, "OK, forget him, and enjoy this gala.

Someone knocked, "Ma'am , Heaven and Nevaeh are here."

Elise smiled as the twins entered and hugged their cousin. Christy returned their embrace and soon they were ready to go.

The car was loaded and BJ Daniels walked them to the car. BJ once again gave his advice. "Stay together. If something feels wrong, get out. If anyone messed with them, call." The twins laughed and hugged their father as they bid him farewell. Christy simply smiled. Her father gave her similar advice. .

"Christy, are you excited. We might meet our mates this time. I can't wait." Heaven sighed.

Christiana looked out of the window. "I'm not interested in meeting someone. He'll take one look at me and all he'll see is a pretty face. I'm more than just a pretty face." She whispered.

Nevaeh gasped, "Chrissy, we know that. This will be fun though. Think about it. No dads, brothers, or uncles spying on us. We can see guys that we find interesting and for once we can be ourselves."

Chrissy smiled. Nevaeh always made her smile. "Nev, you're right. Let's do this." Heaven laughed and the three girls chatted about everything and nothing as they rode to the airport.

Christy's phone chirped. It was another message. She simply deleted it and decided to focus on the gala. Soon, they boarded their flight for their short journey. Christiana was happy. At thirty-four, she was finally taking some time for herself. Last year, her parents decided to have another child. She would have a baby brother soon, and she was excited.

As the plane landed, the three women exited. Heaven, the most adventurous of the three lead the way. They were awed by the beauty of the island they visited. Los Narcos was lovely, a small island off of the coast of the US. It was a quaint little community. The girls waited on their car that would take then to Fashion Manor, the estate that this year's gala was being held.

As they drove, Christiana checked on her Mom and dad. Mom was fine. Dad was being a pest. She smiled, when all of a sudden the car stopped. Local officers had set up a detour. It was then she saw him. Christiana forgot to breath. She'd never seen anyone like this man before. Dressed in his uniform, with his hair tied at the nape, the officer spoke with their driver. Evidently, he sensed he was being watched. He looked up, locking eyes with the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

"Go on. I'm sorry about the delay. Ladies, enjoy your visit." He stated.

Their car drove off. Heaven noticed that Christiana was distracted. She smiled; it seemed their friend wasn't immune after all. She wanted to know more about the officer that directed them

At Fashion Manor, Hugh Fashion and his wife, Lesvia, greeted their young guest. This year it was their turn to host the gala. A few years ago, the Dermic family hosted the gala and several successful mating's occurred. They had other visitors as well. Some of their guests were not here to mingle, but help. One such help was Rosita Daniels, a she wolf from Loess. She was a dual pack member. Along with her came Kalen Ivanov. He only came because his father insisted. So he would help as well. Rosita and Kalen were already friends and the two had no problems fitting right in with the current residents.

Soon more cars arrived and the Fashion's went out to meet their guest. As soon as Heaven and Nevaeh exited their car, they were caught in a big bear hug from their sister. Christy planned to avoid it, she was too late, and Rosita hugged her too. Kalen was cool and reserved in his greeting, but he was excited to see them as well. They were waiting on two more family members. Savannah and Keveon, Krill's children, would arrive later today.

"Welcome to Fashion, ladies. I hope this will be an enjoyable week for you. Rosita will show you to your rooms." Lesvia explained. Kalen and one of the wolves carried their bags.

Soon more young people arrived and the security officers changed shifts. Hugh was a bit disappointed. He could not get Officer Navarro Smith to agree to work the gala. For some reason, this young man needed to be at Fashion this week.

Navarro gave his friend a ride to the Fashion Estate. Hugh met them and once again offered Navarro a post. He declined. As they talked, several young ladies walked by. Navarro looked for her, but she was not amongst them. Soon he begged off and was about to leave when the hairs on the back of his neck stood. Turning, he saw her standing on the balcony with a handsome man. He was annoyed, and Hugh smiled. It seemed that the young Ms. Darksky would meet the perfect guy for her.

Navarro froze. Earlier in the car, he only saw a glimpse of her. But here, he could see that his eyes did not deceive him. Then he noticed how she smiled at the other man. She looked young. He knew young rich girls were out for fun, and he wasn't that type of man. Keveon enjoyed talking with Christy. She was friendly, but so reserved that many thought she was an elitist. Here she relaxed a little. He looked down and saw a man staring at her. Christy followed and he heard her intake of breath. The man turned to leave and Christy was frozen. Keveon smiled.

As the man drove off, Keveon had a new mission. He and Kalen had some information to gather. He'd tell Savannah to talk with Christy. Before the night started, he'd know everything there was to know about the guy that fascinated his cousin.

Hugh went inside to find himself accosted by Young Ivanov and Young Kelvic. The boys wasted no time. Soon he divulged what information he could. Navarro Smith was a local sheriff's deputy. He pretty much kept to himself. Tonight was the first time he actually stayed for than a minute when he came by Fashion. Christiana paced in her room. She could not get his face out of her mind. What was wrong with her? She wasn't the type of woman that got hung up on a pretty face.

"Christy, will you help me with my hair. Heaven is in the shower." Nevaeh yelled. Christy went inside, realizing the time, she too had to dress. Within a few minutes, Nevaeh's hair was in an Aphrodite twist. She was beautiful. Heaven came out and Nevaeh helped her as Christy showered. The twins waited and when Christy came out, they were ready to go.

They entered the court yard at the estate and saw so many of their friends. Savannah joined them along with a new girl. The five women stole the show. Heaven and Nevaeh looked exactly alike, but dressed differently. Each girl wore a serene expression as their respective outfits did little to conceal their curves. Heaven took great pride in fitness, as she gladly showed off her tight stomach with her round posterior. Her sister did the same. Nevaeh, however, wore a pair of dressy rompers with spaghetti straps. With each breathe she took, the men wanted the straps to pop.

Next to them was Christiana. She was simply ethereal in her beauty. Her black hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her face. Her hazel eyes were distinct. Her dress cleaved to her curves, even as her attitude screamed back off. Savannah was a natural beauty. Her brown hair fitted in a loose bun with fringes. She wore a simple mini-dress with a rhinestone bodice. Kalen saw his family entered and knew he and Keveon would be busy tonight.

The guys stood around carefully eyeing the group. Soon everyone relaxed and was having a good time when Savannah noticed a group of females pointing at them giggling. Not one to back down, she confronted them.

"Look, you don't scare us, mongrel. You aren't really a vampire anyway. Heaven and her sister stood up. Christy stayed back. Savannah was offended, but Christy didn't want her to get in trouble.

"Vannah, it's no big deal. Ignore them." She whispered.

"That's right, listen to the "Artic Queen." I'm surprised you even showed up. I mean, in school, you didn't even know how to talk. That's clearly a sign if inferior breeding." She exhaled as her friends went quiet. "Your father is a servant after all."

Christy moved. She was about to attack when a pair of strong arms caught her waist. She felt warmth. Her body tingled, and she knew who held her. "Ms. Bell, Ms. Stone, and Ms. Kim, enjoy the gathering. You ladies are not here to get into cat fights."

They smiled, clearly trying to flirt, but walked away. Christy turned, and looked right into the face of the guy that haunted her thoughts from the moment she laid eyes on him earlier.

"You did not need to interfere, sir. I can handle myself." Christy stated. "Wait, you're not in uniform, are you working here tonight?"

Navarro smiled, "No, I brought my friend his overnight bag, but I interfered because I didn't want to end up arresting you. Enjoy the rest of the night, Ms. Darksky."

He turned to leave. "It's Christiana. My name is Christiana. What's your name?"

He stopped and smiled, "Navarro." Then he left.

Christy stood watching him walk away. Her heart raced. He was unlike any man that ever approached her before. He was different, unique.

"I like him. I need to get his number." the girl with Savannah whispered. Christy did not react. She faced her and smiled. The girl blinked and stepped back. The sexy officer had been claimed.

"Ah Officer Smith, I'm happy you decided to take my offer. This can be very lucrative for you." Hugh Fashion stated as he caught Navarro before he could vanish.

"No Sir, I just... I brought Dan his bag, and stopped them from fighting. You might want to keep those ladies separated." he paused. He wanted to see her. Christiana, her name was Christiana."

"Well, thank you Officer. I see you've noticed the lovely Christiana. There are a lot of single men here. She is extremely beautiful. If you work, you can look out for her. If you leave, another guy could make his move." Hugh explained. Navarro paused. He knew Fashion and his friends were more than they appeared to be. He was like them, but at an early age, he learned to mask. He lived amongst his people. It was hard, but one day when he turned sixteen, the tribe was attacked by marauders, everyone dies except hm. He hid and at night, he destroyed every soldier that dare come against his people. For the next 100 years, he existed in the shadows. Every fifty years, he moved. Few questioned, and most left him alone.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers