New Beginnings: Bob and Jolynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held each other for several minutes and Bob set her down on the edge of the bed. She reached out and unbuttoned his shirt and pants and threw them in the corner. There was no rush, no hurry. When she had pulled his underpants down and off, he began undressing her. When he was finished, she pushed Bob back into the center of the bed on his back. She walked on her knees up to him and kissed him. Then she threw her leg over him and moved over him and began lowering herself onto his stiff rod.

"Can I ask what you are doing?"

"Ellen told me to take care of you and I am. She told me that this was her favorite position because she could feel all of you. She also said that this is your favorite position. So shut up and let me keep my promise to her."

"Yes, ma'am. My pleasure."

Jolynn took her time sliding down on him. She would rise and then sink down, each time a little lower. She felt every inch of his hardness and felt complete. When she finally settled all of the way down and his pubic hair was mashed against her, she felt the tip of his penis just at the entrance of her cervix. She felt full but not painfully stretched. Her pussy was a perfect fit for his weapon. But she wasn't sure exactly what to do next.

"Lay forward so I can kiss you and caress your breasts. When you are ready, just start doing what your body tells you." Bob said softly. She leaned forward and his lips sought hers. His hands cupped her breasts and her nipples expanded to their full capability in his palms. They kissed and he played with her breasts for a long time and Jolynn became aware that her abdomen had begun rising and falling on him. She felt like her inner walls were gripping him on each movement. She let herself go and returned to kissing him and relishing his touch. Her movements became more pronounced and she could feel her orgasm rising. Finally, after ten minutes, she knew it was time. She lunged back down on him and per pussy walls grabbed him as hard as they could and she felt the first wave of release pour through her. At the same time she felt the first pulse of his cock as his semen shot out and found her waiting cervix . She felt every wave of her orgasm and every spurt of his juice. And when she was done, she felt his arms around her and knew that this was the way it was supposed to be.

"You know I wanted and expected that our first time would be wild and full of passion, ripping each other's clothes off and mating like two animals in heat. But now that we have had it this way, I wouldn't have had it any other way. This was perfect. I will attack you the next time."

"See, I told you that patience had its benefits. But I couldn't agree more. I take it that Ellen told you about this?"

"Of course."

"This was the way we made love to each other. At other times we would fuck just like you were describing. We fucked in bed too, frequently. But when the time was right, this was the way we made love. She loved it and I loved it this way. It was very special."

"I understand completely. And I agree with her completely. Let's get up so you can show me the rest of the farm. I need to start getting horny for tonight."

"You are a wild woman."

"Only because you make me wild. I have never, ever felt as free and open with anyone like this."

"Do you have some comfortable clothes to wear or should we see if I have some things you can wear?"

"If you can go out to the car and get the suitcase I brought, I have some things for the farm."

Bob brought her the case and said that he would be in the kitchen or den when she was ready.

It took her ten minutes to dress but twenty to put her things away. Then she left and found Bob in the den in his recliner. She smiled, there is always a recliner or chair which said "Property of Man, use at your own risk." This was Bob's. So she decided to take the risk. She walked in front of him and turned slowly for his inspection then sat in his lap. Bob looked like he had been bitten by a bug.

"Are you going to fuck me in your chair?"

"Probably not."

"And why not?" she asked indignantly.

"Because this is the king's chair. He will order his wench to fuck him in the chair. Or he will pull her over his lap and spank her ass. Or something like that."

"I can hardly wait. My panties, if I was wearing any would be soaked already. Of course, I might have to go change my jeans soon."

"I knew you were a wench the minute I looked at you."

"Liar."

"I meant the minute I saw you dressed like that. I loved you in your evening dress and in your nightie and especially when you were only in your panties but honey, you look totally relaxed, at home, and sexy as hell in jeans and that blouse. Are you going to taunt me like that when we are here?"

"Every minute I can. No bra, no panties, unbuttoned below my breasts. Suffer."

"I am; I am. Now come with me before I break my resolve and fuck you in this chair."

"You can't. I'm not in my wench mood. I am in my 'I want to explore the world with my lover' mood. Let's go."

They walked hand-in-hand as he led her around. She saw the property boundaries. He told her about each tree around the house. There were pecan trees, apple trees, peach trees, and a couple of others that she wasn't familiar with. He explained that Texas houses needed shade to keep them cool and that it was common to plant fruit and nut trees to supply the shade and food for the table. Very practical, she thought.

He showed her his fledgling garden. He had only started working it the previous fall. It still needed work but she could already foresee rows and rows of vegetables for the table. Finally, he took her to the top of a hill into a grove of trees. There was a wooden bench on the far side that looked out over a valley down to a creek or small river. They sat on the bench and talked.

"Honey, even though you haven't asked me to marry you yet, is it all right if we consider this our home. I feel it calling me. This is where I want to be for a long, long time. I know that sounds silly, but that is what I feel."

"Nothing silly about that. I was going to wait until tonight or tomorrow but I think that the time is right now." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring which he placed on the end of her ring finger on her left hand. "Jolynn Cremona, it has been less than a week since I first saw you and met you. By all standards that is much too short a time to feel what I am feeling. So here is my proposal. With this ring I commit to you my love. It is the second week in March that I give you the first half of an engagement ring. During the second week of July, I am going to ask you to marry me and give you the other half. You have about four months to find out what you need to find out about me and make certain that I am what you want. Because once we are married, there is no backing out, ever."

"You are still practicing patience aren't you?" She closed her right hand over his and felt the ring in the palm of her hand. "There is something I have to talk to you about before I can answer your question. I have put it off looking for the right time. After hearing it, you might want to change your mind. If you do change your mind, I will be heartbroken but I won't let you put that ring on my finger until you know what I am about to tell you." She stifled a sob and tried to find her breath before she began.

"Is this when you are going to tell me about Nikki and you and that you are lovers and that she is every bit as important to you as I am?"

"How did you know? And why didn't you say something?" She said in surprise.

"First, you wear it all over your face when you mention her. I suspected it about the second time you mentioned her. There were also some holes that you didn't fill in; like five years with no mention of a date or sex or anything. But what sealed it was when we talked to her on the computer the other night. I heard it in your voice and saw it on your face. There was no question in my mind after that. As for not saying anything, I knew that I had to wait until you were ready to tell me. If I had said something, you would have gotten excited but also defensive. Now I want to hear the rest of it because yes, I know that there is more."

"God, you read me like a book; but you are right, there is more. Nikki is more than my sister or my lover. She is as much a part of my life as you are. She's just been there longer. I need her in my life. I look to her for advice, she is my confidante. If you say that I must cut back my contact with her I will and Nikki agrees that I should. But what I want is for you to accept it as it is. And then I want to push it a little farther. I know that you will have to think about it but it is important enough for me to let you have all the time you want."

"I have kind of dealt with this before, so I already know what I feel and I will say that I will never come between you and Nikki in any way. I only ask one thing. If you want private time together, I don't want you to sneak around and go to a motel or anything like that. You and she take a room, any room including ours, and tell me to go do something. I won't interrupt you."

"You're serious?"

"Yes, I am. I know how much you love me and I won't feel threatened at all."

"Can I ask how you came to this understanding?"

"Yes but I won't tell you right now. This is your time and you aren't through. This is all I have ever had to deal with so anything else will be new ground."

"Alright, but first, you cannot even begin to understand how important what you just said means to me and will mean to Nikki. Very few people would ever reach that level of acceptance and understanding. Now I am going to push it, so I am entering new territory myself. When I started telling Nikki about my fascination with you, she said that she would check you out. As you will see, Nikki says that she always does her homework and she is incredibly thorough. So she started looking into you for me. Well before she was finished, she had hired investigators to follow you and talk to people who knew you. They were very discrete. Actually Nikki herself watched you several times. You even had a conversation with her but probably don't remember it. She brought me a three inch binder full with things about you. I will bring it to you next weekend. The thing is that by the time she brought the notebook to me, she had fallen in love with you too."

"I thought that you said she was gay?"

"No, I didn't say anything. Men tend to think that someone is gay or straight. A few admit to being bi-sexual, but not many. Women are different. Some are gay and some are straight; but many, maybe more than half are somewhere in between. Some are married and have an occasional girl friend or wish they did. Some have girl friends and like an occasional cock to keep them happy. That's where Nikki and I both are. In the sorority, we used to put a number on it but it is really kind of useless. But Nikki decided that she was 70% gay and 30% into men. I was just the other way around. I need a man and want a girl friend. Nikki desperately needs a girl friend like you but she also wants a boy friend with benefits."

"So when I say that she's in love with you, I mean that the full 30% is focused on you. The last thing she told me before I went to Dallas was 'Remember, when I am ready to have a baby, I want Bob to be the father. Since it won't be for a few years, we have time to let that develop.'"

"Yes, that does sound pretty serious. But why are you bringing this up now. I haven't even met her yet."

"Bob understand that right now I am as happy as I have ever been in my life. I have you and I have Nikki. And I will let you put the ring on now. But I want to try for one more thing, I want to sleep with Nikki and you in our bed all of the time we are together. I want you to make love to me and to Nikki and to both of us together if you want. I want the three of us to be a family just like you and I are becoming."

Jolynn could feel the ring burning in her hand. She could see the gears turning in Bob's head. She felt her own heart beating at a rapid rate. She knew that she might have pushed too far. But she waited. Finally, she felt Bob sigh and clear his throat.

"Honey, give me your hand and the ring." Her heart sank but she did as she asked. He took the ring and slipped it on her finger and her heart started beating normally. "Here is what I want. The thought of having sex with Nikki is exciting for sure. The thought of watching you and her having sex is every man's fantasy. The thought of having sex with both of you is almost overwhelming. But the simple fact is we haven't met yet and we don't know how we will respond to each other. So, I won't say no. But I can't say yes yet. I do not want you to say anything to her about this. I need to be able to see how she responds to me and how I respond to her naturally without outside influence. If I see and feel the spark, you will know, probably before I admit it to myself. By the same token, you will know if it is not there. If it is there, you better make sure that there are three pillows on the bed."

"I won't say a word, I promise. Let's go in, I need to start dinner."

"What are we having? I'm already getting hungry."

"We are having real Italian pizza. I was going to make one for us so I just have to make two. You are in charge of the wine including one small glass for Lissa unless Francie objects."

"You want me to get Lissa drunk? I don't think I can handle that. I can barely handle her as she is."

"Coward."

"Guilty."

They walked hand-in-hand back to the house. When they got there, Jolynn announced is strict tones, "Out. The kitchen is mine. Go find something to play with. There is a woman at work here."

Bob's erudite and pithy response was well known to men of all ages, "Yes, ma'am."

Jolynn quickly made the dough and set it aside to rise. While waiting, she explored every cabinet and drawer. She moved some things and rearranged others. When she finally entered the pantry, the gleam in her eye was bright. She saw where she wanted things and began working. In an hour, the basics were in place. All she had to do was fill in the gaps, lots of gaps. This girl's farmhouse was never going to be unprepared, she told herself.

She washed up and started chopping vegetables and grating cheese. In the future she would have homemade sauce, but for now she made her own with crushed tomatoes and tomato paste. She threw out the dough and laid them on cookie sheets. She made a note to get two or four pizza stones. They were good for many things. She set the oven to preheat, washed again, and went in search of Bob. She found him reading in the den while listening toLa Traviata.

She took the book out of his hand and tossed it away and sat in his lap, throwing her arms around his neck.

"I just love the kitchen. Well, the bedroom and the kitchen."

"I thought that you loved me?"

""I heard that you come with the kitchen and bedroom. If I want the rooms, I have to take you too."

"That is a fact."

"Honey, I need to use your truck tomorrow. I need to get a few things for the kitchen."

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather use the car?"

"Noooo. It isn't big enough to carry what I need to get."

"Oh crap. You've already bought at least $1000 worth of tools that are still in Dallas and $200 worth of food this afternoon. How much more stuff do you need?"

"When the pantry is full and all of the necessary kitchen tools are there to do a proper meal, I will be happy. You do want me to be happy don't you?"

"I do."

"That's the first time you've said those words to me. They just make me tingle all over when I hear you say them. It may be the first time you said them but it won't be the last."

"She is going to take my truck. She is taking over my house. She has captured my heart. What is she going to leave me with?"

"Me."

"Oh, OK. But I hate to tell you this, you have two choices. You can go to town and shop at Walmart or you can drive twenty miles more down the highway to Athena and choose between Target and Walmart."

"Will that old Chevy make it twenty miles and back?" she asked innocently.

"It will be running smoothly when your Ford is sitting by the side of the road gasping for air."

"Good. I love Target and they should have just about everything I need." She kissed him on the tip of his nose. They heard a knock at the back door.

"Our first company. I'll let them in." She jumped up and noted that Bob would need a few minutes for the swelling in his pants to go down. She smiled on her way to the door.

Francie was standing there with an almost sullen Lissa behind her.

"Come on in." and she opened the door with a big smile.

"I couldn't help it; I felt I just had to bring something. So I made a pecan pie."

"Thank you. Since I'm from Missouri, I've never had pecan pie but it looks and smells delicious. And I didn't even think about dessert. What is the frown on Lissa's face? She is so much prettier with a smile than a frown."

"I wouldn't let her wear what she wanted to. I didn't think she should wear daisy dukes and a halter top for dinner. And I told her to behave tonight or I would take her across my knee in front of you and Bob if she didn't."

"I don't think you have to worry about that tonight. I'll take care of the bouncing ball. Now Lissa, if you will put a smile on your face, I'll let you go give Bob a hug. I don't let frowns anywhere near him." Lissa brightened immediately. "Much better. He's in the den. Go sit on his lap and lay one on him."

"Well that made her day but are you sure you trust her alone with him?"

"Yes. I understand her pretty well I think and I definitely trust Bob. By the way, I know you want to talk to Bob about a few things, so don't be surprised if Lissa and I steal away after dinner for some girl talk."

"I understand. I'm her mother so I'm the enemy. I would welcome her having someone else to talk to. She doesn't have many close friends and I know she has a lot bottled up inside. I could tell this afternoon that she connected with you. Thanks."

"Listen, I was very much like her ten years ago. I feel for her. As long as you don't mind, I'd love to be her friend."

Francie smiled and gave her a hug. "Any friend of Lissa's is a friend of mine. Go for it."

Then they heard a faint voice from the den, "Jolynn. Francie. A little help here."

They went into the den and found Lissa sitting on Bob's lap with her arms around his neck. A stricken look was all over his face.

"What's the problem honey?"

"She won't let me up unless I give her a hug."

"So what's the problem?" Jolynn went over, picked up his hands and wrapped them around Lissa's back. "Now squeeze gently. I told you there wasn't a problem. They could see Lissa relax when he squeezed.

"Francie, how many men in this town would die to have two beautiful women hug them in the same day?"

"Excluding the ones who are already dead but still walking around, I would say probably 90% and that might be low. Most of the guys around here think that you can't give or get a hug unless he is naked and has a hard-on. Ooops."

Jolynn laughed. "Don't worry. That just proves my belief that men here are no different than the ones in St. Louis. Here they probably aren't Italian."

"No, they're just cowboys." They both giggled.

"OK, sweet girl, your hug is strangling Bob. He's turning blue. And I need him later." She pried Lissa's arm from around Bob's neck. "Come help me put the dinner in the oven. And Bob why don't pour three glasses of wine or four if Francie says OK?"

Francie looked at Lissa and finally said, "OK, but this is a special occasion young lady."

"Thank you, Momma." Lissa bounced up and followed Jolynn to the kitchen.

"Sorry about that, Bob."