New Beginnings: Bob and Jolynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm proud of you and I'm proud of Bob. He handled a very delicate situation very well. So how have you handled it?"

"I don't know what you mean. I told myself that I believed him and so I made sure I got good grades and looked forward to graduation. And now that it is here I haven't known whether to look forward to turning eighteen or not. I want to but I'm also a little afraid of it. But you're here now, so that's over. What did you mean about he handled it well?"

"You put him in a very awkward place. If he acted on what you said, he could go to jail. If he laughed at you or rejected you, you would feel horrible and might do something terrible. When you ran off, it gave him time to think. I'll bet he talked to your Mom about it and they agreed on the solution. So he had a talk with you and offered you what you wanted but there were conditions. You had to finish school and you had to turn eighteen. But you also had to remain a virgin. If you weren't a virgin there would be no need for him to go through with it. Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes, but why is that important and why would Mom agree to it?"

'First off, most of us, Bob and I and probably your Mom lose it in high school usually to some guy or girl who knows just about as much about sex as you do. My first time was painful and not enjoyable at all. Bob said that his first was clumsy and awkward. I don't know about your Mom, but I suspect that it was the same. So Bob and your Mom realized that if you waited it would be best for your first time to be with someone who was experienced and who could make your first time pleasurable and memorable. So that was the deal. If you waited, he would be your first and would make it good for you."

"I didn't think about that. Some of the girls school talk about their first and it doesn't seem like it was much fun."

"So now you know. You are seventeen and in less than three months you will be a graduate and you will be eighteen. Are you going to be ready to lose your virginity?"

"Yes, I mean, wait; are you saying that Bob will still keep his promise?"

"I will guarantee it. He made you a serious promise and I expect him to keep it."

"But you and he..."

"Honey, Bob has a huge heart. I have all of it I need. There is room in his heart to take care of you too, just like getting you, Sunshine and the saddle and all of the other things he has done for you. That is Bob at his best. You will probably only have him that one time, but it will be memorable. Then you will need to go on with your life and find the love you will need, but you will have confidence in knowing what making love really is rather than what fucking is."

"I'm tingling all over right now."

"OK, let's go get a piece of pie."

They left the barn. "You said that you would tell me about what Mom said."

"You have heard about girls and guys going down on each other. Right?" Lissa nodded. "This was a nicer way of saying that Margaret found her husband eating out some other woman."

"Oh, I see. That's funny."

"There are other ways to say it like eating at the Y or muff diving. It's all the same. It means eating pussy."

"I sure do appreciate you talking to me and listening to me. It's hard to talk to your mother about some things." She said as they approached the door. Lissa turned and gave Jolynn a big hug. Jolynn gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Honey, you can talk to me anytime you want to and especially when you need to. I will figure out a way so we can talk even when I'm in St. Louis. OK?"

"I'd really like that."

"Me too. Let's eat pie."

They each had pie in the den washed down with a cup of coffee. It was the first time Jolynn had tasted the sweet stickiness of pecan pie. But she promised herself to find a recipe and make an Italian Pecan Pie. They chatted for a few more minutes when Francie reminded Nikki that it was time to head home. School was out for Friday for some reason, but Francie wanted to keep to their schedule. It was 9:00 when Jolynn gave Lissa a goodbye hug and kiss followed by a similar one for Francie. She noticed that Lissa did not attack Bob but held him close. For his part, Bob held her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. It was a tender moment.

When they left, Jolynn poured two more coffees and found Bob in the den. Instead of sitting on his lap, she straddled his legs so she could look into his eyes.

"I have three things I'd like to talk about if you are able."

"You know I'll talk to you about anything any time but they way you are sitting there, I might have trouble keeping my hands off of you."

"Did I say anything about keeping your hands to yourself? This body is yours to use as you wish."

Bob undid the top button of her blouse and slipped his hand inside and found her breast and mostly hard nipple. She moaned and then forced herself to concentrate.

"First, I am buying Lissa a computer tomorrow. A girl that age will need one for school and she needs the internet to have a social life. And that is my question, is there a way to connect her to the internet through your router here?"

"It would be a weak signal probably unless I put that signal enhancer on it. I have satellite here and don't need it for that. My cell phone gets a weak signal here so I got it for that. But I can get another one for my phone this week. One suggestion to avoid problems, tell Francie and Lissa that you are loaning it to her. Otherwise, Francie will say no or want to pay you back."

"I already figured that out. I was trying to get them internet without having to pay for it. I want Lissa to have the same e-mail as I set up for you so that she can write me wherever I am."

"Are you telling me that I can expect one e-mail from you and fifty from her every day?"

"No silly, you will get fifty from me and maybe one a week from her. Didn't you notice you notice her good night hug. I don't think you will be seeing the old Lissa much anymore. And by the way Sunshine is beautiful. She told me the story and I can't believe how good she looked."

"I am too. When I got her, the shelter said that if she didn't make it, I could have another for nothing extra. When the vet said she ought to be put down, I was heart-broken. But Lissa said no. It took a lot of work on her part to bring her back. I picked up a lot of vet and medicine bills, but they were worth every penny to see both Sunshine and Lissa this fall. She couldn't even ride her until September. I took six months for Sun to get back on her feet, literally,"

"And the saddle?"

"I talked to a guy at a store in Dallas. He asked questions about the horse and Lissa's size and recommended a pretty pricey saddle. I asked him if there were any used ones available. He said he would check. A week later he called me and said that there was a good one available. The girl had used it for only one year and then outgrew it. It still wasn't cheap but it was half of a new one. Anyway, if I had brought a new saddle, I'm sure Francie would have said no. I wanted a good one but a used one so I could tell them that I got it cheap at an Estate Sale."

"You are so special you big softy. Unbutton the rest of the buttons and get both hands busy for the second thing." Bob dutifully and willingly did as he was told. When he had both of his hands and both nipples at full attention, Jolynn asked sweetly, "I want to hear what your plans are for her eighteenth birthday? And don't pretend that you don't know what I mean."

"She told you huh? Well she dropped this bomb on me a couple of years ago and I was stunned. She ran off and I just sat there for almost an hour trying to figure out what to do. In the end I called Francie to come down and we talked about it. She actually didn't have a problem with me being Lissa'a first but she wanted to tie it to graduation, her birthday, and keeping her virginity until then. Her first time wasn't very good and she ended up pregnant with Lissa and they guy took off. It was important to her to try and keep Lissa from that while she was in high school. Francie actually kind of expected Lissa to give in before graduation, but felt that this was worth a try. I wasn't so sure, but I went along. I told her we wouldn't talk about it again until after graduation. I don't suppose that she might have told you if.....?"

"She's still a virgin and both looking forward and scared of having you."

"Well maybe she will decide to not hold me to it?"

"Oh, she's going to hold you to it and I am going to see that you fully and completely live up to your end of the bargain."

"Are you serious?"

"I wouldn't be sitting in your lap letting me fondle my tits if I wasn't serious. I'd have you in bed fucking my brains out right now. So tell me, have you got a plan yet?"

"No, I've tried hard to not think about it."

"OK, you are going to take her out for a special romantic evening, a real date. You are going to treat her like a lady and that she is the most important person in your life that night. If you haven't considered it, think about taking her to Dallas and let Sabrina take care of you. Then you can take her somewhere safe and private like the apartment. You are going to be gentle, patient, and caring. And you aren't going to do it just once. You will satisfy her all night or longer until she is completely satisfied. She deserves the best that you can give her. And frankly, I don't think you are going to have to force yourself to do it. She is really cute and pretty and has a great body. But I don't have to tell you that. You already know."

"I can't believe that you actually want me to go through with it."

"Believe it. That promise has been the centerpiece of her life whether she really realizes it or not. She has kept herself away from temptation because of that promise. It may be one of the reasons she has done so well in school. She has earned her reward and you, my love, will reward her. There will be no further discussion on the subject except to make plans. Oh, I told her that this would probably be the only time she would be with you so she should plan on going on with her life afterwards and look for her love there. Any problems with that?"

Bob stared at her for a moment and then shook his head.

"Good. Now unless you have something to talk about, I want you to give me a shower and make love to me as long as you can."

"I have only one question that we haven't talked about. What about birth control? I know that you are Catholic, but ........."

"I am Catholic and a pretty good one but I am on the pill. I wasn't going to get pregnant by anyone except by the man I love with all my heart and that is you. But I warn you, to an Italian girl having babies is one of the top three goals in her life. When I am ready, I will stop taking the pill and I may or may not tell you. When I am ready, you are going to knock me up. Understand?"

"Yes, and for the record I look forward to having babies with you some day. I have always wanted a couple of kids."

"Get over it lover boy. I'm thinking five or six. You have got an Italian girl to keep happy now."

"Then I think I ought to give you a shower and if you are in the mood, I think making love is in order to night."

"You can drop the 'if', and start undressing me right now."

And that is what he did. He undressed her where she sat and then carried her into the bathroom where he started the shower. She undressed him and they got in the shower together. He shampooed her hair and soaped up her body from top to bottom while she did the same to him. They both made extra certain that certain body parts were clean and ready. Then they turned off the water and dried each other. He picked her up again and carried her to bed.

"First, I want your cock in my mouth and your tongue in my pussy. It has been too long."

"It has only been three days."

"Like I said, it has been too long. After that do what you want with me and do it for a long time."

So they began with her head on the pillow with his cock almost entirely in her mouth. His head was between her legs and exploring her special lips and all related parts. For the first time, he probed at her anus with his finger. She shuddered and moaned.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh yes. It's just that you need to take your time and give me time to get ready to receive you there."

"Are you sure?"

"I told you, I am your woman to use as you want. If you want my ass, I want to give it to you and I will enjoy it very much. It's just that I am not ready for it yet."

"We'll take all the time you need." And his tongue went back to work. When she felt her orgasm rising, she increased the intensity on his cock and was rewarded with a flood on her tongue as she began her first convulsion. They rested for awhile and then he took her doggy style for the first time. As a climax for the evening, he lay on his back and she lowered herself on his cock and they finished the evening with the biggest orgasm yet. They fell asleep in his arms.

Jolynn smiled before she opened her eyes. She could smell the coffee being brewed and she was thankful that Bob was so thoughtful. She started to roll onto her back when she felt Bob's naked body behind her still sound asleep. She frowned and then smiled again. She thought she had it figured out.

Just then, the door opened and Lissa entered carrying a tray with three cups and a carafe of coffee.

"Oops, sorry I thought that you guys were awake."

"I am and so is he." She elbowed Bob to get his attention.

"Wha..?" He said in a very groggy voice.

"Time to wake up. Lissa brought us coffee in bed." She sat up on the pillows. The sheet was pulled up to her waist but her upper body was bare. "Come on honey, come sit here." She patted the bed next to her. Lissa walked slowly to the bed unsure if what to do. "Come on, don't be shy. I won't bite, but Bob might so you sit on this side of me. I'll protect you."

Bob groaned and rolled over. Jolynn made sure that his lower half was covered by the sheet. Lissa crawled in next to Jolynn who put her arm around her shoulders.

"To what do we owe the pleasure of your company so early this morning?" Bob muttered.

Jolynn replied, "Be nice. I'm sure she has a reason which she will tell us shortly but she was thoughtful enough to make and bring us coffee. Isn't that sweet of her?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts or I will tell her lies about you that she can spread around town."

"That might be a blessing."

"Then I'll have her tell the Widow Jones that you think she is hot."

Lissa laughed and Bob groaned. "I give up. You win. You always win. I'll be nice."

"That's a good choice you made." Lissa handed a cup to Jolynn which she passed to Bob who still looked half asleep. Lissa passed her a second cup which Jolynn tasted. Lissa poured herself the third cup.

"Momma sent me to see if you wanted to come up for breakfast. Margaret is cooking and she is a good cook."

"I think that that would be great but it might be an hour before we can get ready."

"Momma said that 9:00 or 9:30 would be good and that is about an hour. Margaret wants to talk to Bob about the garden."

"Then that's settled. How are you this morning?"

"Well I was fine but now I'm a little jealous."

"Of what?"

"Your figure and your body. You make me feel like skin and bones."

Bob choked for a minute but remained silent. Jolynn smiled and nodded.

"Honey, don't worry about it. Every woman's body is different. But to be honest, ten years ago my body looked a lot like yours does."

"Really?"

"Really. I had 32 inch B-cups when I graduated from high school and almost no ass to speak of. But before Christmas that year I was a 34 inch C-cup and had a curvier ass. By the end of my freshman year, I had pretty much what you see now. So give yourself a little break. You aren't through growing and filling out and probably won't for a year or two. And it will change more as time goes on depending on how well you eat and take care of yourself."

"All I know is that if I had tits like yours, I'd be a lot more popular at school."

"Yes, you would but for all the wrong reasons. Most the guys would want to get in your blouse but would ignore how pretty and cute you are and how smart you are. You would only be a pair of tits. And by the way, you can call them tits if you want but think of them as breasts."

"Is this one of those talks I don't need to hear?" Bob asked.

"Yes. Plug your ears, pig." Jolynn reached over and cupped one of Lissa's young breasts. "They are a full B-cup now and the will probably be a small C or a full B by the time you graduate. It doesn't really matter. Tomorrow you will meet my best friend in the world and she has full B breasts and you will never meet a more beautiful and sexy woman than she is. Her name is Nikki. But realize that all women's breasts have two primary functions. The first and foremost function is that they are the feeding tubes for your babies. Almost all breasts do that perfectly regardless of size. Small breasts perform just as well as big ones without some of the downside problems. The second function is that they are wonderful play toys for your lover. These two functions are almost the same for a man because most men are just big babies anyway. They seem to miss sucking their mother's breasts so they like to use yours."

Bob groaned and Lissa laughed.

"Now, thank you for the coffee and the wake-up. We'll be up in a little while after we get ourselves together. By the way, I'm going shopping in Athena today, do you want to come with me?"

"I would love that, but I have to stop at the feed store for some feed for Sunshine. Is that OK?"

"Of course it is. We're taking Bob's truck."

Lissa got up and took the tray back to the kitchen and they heard the door close.

"I'll have you know that I am not a big baby." Bob said with authority as he took Jolynn's right nipple in his mouth.

"Keep thinking that by the way, you big liar." She cradled his head with her arm and held him close to her chest. "And I wasn't lying about Lissa either. I saw you looking at hers when I held them. I think they will be small C-cups when you get your lips and tongue on them. Just look at Francie, and I know you do, she is probably a full C- or a small D-cup. You would like to wallow around in those I am sure."

Bob pulled off for a moment. "Do you think that it is wise for her to see us like this?" And he went back to his nipple.

"I don't know how else she will learn to accept her body or someone else's. If she was going to be living in a dorm, I wouldn't worry about it. But if she lives at home, she needs to see that her body and sex and stuff are acceptable. The only thing is, I don't think that she is ready to see that massive cock of yours, so it will stay hidden from view probably until your date. It might scare her to think about putting that thing inside of her body. So it stays hidden. Got that, big baby?"

"Mumble mumble."

"OK, it is about time you got up and I don't mean your pretty penis; I mean your body. We have to get to breakfast."

Bob took one more long slow suck on her nipple and pulled off of it with a pop. "I guess you are right, but damn I love your breasts and all the rest of you."

"I know and I am thankful for that."

They got up and dressed. Jolynn had to work with her hair some because it had been wet when they went to bed. Finally she just pulled it back in a pony tail. They left and walked up the hill to Francie's house.

Margaret was indeed a good cook. There were scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage, hashed brown potatoes, biscuits and gravy. And there was enough for eight people at least. They ate their fill with Margaret probing them to eat more. When they could eat no more, she wrapped each platter and put it in the refrigerator. When she sat down again, Francie started the conversation.