New Beginnings: Bob and Jolynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,185 Followers

"Here she is. We just like to talk."

Bob stood and handed his credit card to Sabrina. "I'll meet you at the door with your receipt."

Bob took Jolynn's arm and led her slowly toward the door as they admired some artwork that they had missed on their way in. Sabrina handed Bob his card and receipt, and they said good night.

As they were standing by the car, Jolynn looked at Bob and said, "You did well. That is exactly the kind of place I wanted to go to with you. We will go there often I think." Bob nodded in agreement.

Bob helped her into the car and then took his place and began to the return trip to the hotel. "Ooops, you are staying at the hotel aren't you?"

"Yes, I thought about staying somewhere else but decided that this hotel was better than anywhere else."

"I never did ask, you were Joy in the back room. Will I still be talking to you there?"

She smiled, "No. Daddy decided I had learned enough back there including some habits he wished I hadn't learned like yelling across the room. So he wanted me to clean up and move to the Marketing Department. So now you can talk to me there, but most probably you will talk to me in person or on the phone at home after work. I don't want to talk to my lover at work."

Bob gulped, "Your lover?

"Yes, that is the first step of course and you're not quite ready for that yet. But if we are long distance, we will do it that way while you get used to me."

"Oh."

"Don't be such a worrier. Trust me."

"I will as soon as I figure you out."

"Well we have all week to make a dent in that. I have some work down here this week, so you can find out what you want to know every evening."

Bob swallowed hard again and turned the car into the hotel drive. "Do you want me to drop you off or escort you to your room?"

"Why how sweet of you to ask; but of course I want you to escort me to my room. That is the only proper way to end our first date."

Bob pulled into a parking place and got out to open the door for her. She took his hand and they walked toward the door. As they approached the entrance, a group of five rather drunk men staggered toward it also. Bob recognized several of them as vultures from the meeting. One of them stepped away from the group and looked them over.

"There you are. So you really did have a date with that loser. You should have come with my friends and me. We know how to show a woman a really good time."

Before Jolynn could answer, Bob pulled her to his other side and stood between her and the drunk. "Billy, why don't you just go to your room and sleep it off before you make a total ass out of yourself."

"I don't want to go to my room. I want to party and I want to party with her."

"Well, take my word for it that is not going to happen tonight or any night."

"Who says?"

"I do."

"Well that doesn't impress me much."

"Well then go sell some bushings to someone."

"I'll have you know I sold more bushings than anyone in the company for the past six months."

"I heard that and I also heard that they had to lay off three people just to break even on your business."

"That's a fucking lie. Who told you that?"

"Your boss."

"You fucking loser." Billy wound up and took a swing at Bob. Bob easily stepped aside still blocking Jolynn.

"Go to your room Billy before you do something stupid."

"You've embarrassed me in front of my friends. Go ahead take that fucking cunt and fuck her all night for all I care. You can tell me about it tomorrow."

Jolynn felt Bob's arm muscles tighten as he prepared to throw a punch. Bob pulled back ready to throw it when he felt a large hard close around his and a deep voice say, "Take your lady to her room, son. He deserves it, but then I'd have to have you fill out three forms and all that stuff. It ain't worth it. I'll take care of him."

Bob's arm relaxed and he turned to look up into the face of a Dallas cop who was at least six inches taller than he was. "Thank you, officer. I thought I could handle it until that last statement."

"I know I heard it all. Twenty years ago, I would have let you take your shot or I would have stepped in and then dragged him around back and taught him some respect. But the price for that these days is too high for both of us. Take her to her room and have a good night."

"Thank you." Bob took Jolynn's arm and led her into the lobby toward the elevators. Once inside, Jolynn pushed 11 and then turned to him. "Now you are also my hero." Bob could not detect any sarcasm in her voice.

"No woman but especially you ever deserves to be called that for any reason." There were still signs of adrenalin pumping in his voice.

In a moment, they were standing outside her door. She turned to him and said, "This is room 1112. Can you remember that?"

"Yes."

"Good, we are now back on the right track again. Pick me up here at 12 tomorrow so we can go to brunch."

Bob thought a moment and then replied, "The place I want to take you for brunch closes at 12. Can you be ready at 11 instead?"

"Sure, but make it at 10 then; I don't want to be rushed. And now you lucky devil," she threw her arms around his neck, "you have earned your first kiss on our first date. And that is special because most Italian girls wait until their second date before giving out a kiss."

"Uh, well....It's been a long time since I held a woman in my arms much less had a kiss."

"Yes, I know, over three years. But I doubt that you have forgotten how."

Bob put his arms around her and pulled her to him. He kissed her tentatively and then relaxed and kissed her with a passion he had forgotten he had. He felt her lips part under his and his tongue naturally slipped gently into the void. He had no idea how long the kiss lasted. All he knew was that it was one of the most memorable ones he had ever had. His lips were tingling from hers. He was also keenly aware of the two breasts pushing into his chest and her abdomen pressing against his.

When she finally pulled back, she looked into his eyes, she said, "Not bad for a first kiss; but I'll bet that it will get even better when we have more time to practice."

"I don't see how it can get any better, but we'll see. We said 10:00, didn't we?"

"No, I'm sure that we agreed on 9:30."

"OK, 9:00 it is. Sleep well." And he kissed her lightly again.

She put the key card in the door and pushed it open. Then she stepped up and gave him a light kiss and stepped inside and closed the door.

Bob wasn't sure how he found his way out of the hotel or the way to his car, but he made it. When he started the car, he was surprised to see that the clock said 3:00. He felt fortunate that his apartment was only a few miles away. He needed to get to bed and relive this evening's events. Silently he thanked Crimini for asking him to go tonight and he drove out of the entry onto the road to home.

Jolynn stepped into her room and leaned back against the door just like in the movies. When she finally stood up, she stripped her dress off. She wasn't wearing a bra. When she reached to remove her panties, she found that they were soaked. She pulled them off and threw them on her dress and ran to the bathroom to get a towel to dry herself. That done she opened her cell phone she found that there were 14 missed calls, the last one less than 10 minutes ago. Without even looking at who had called, she pushed the number 1 speed dial and waited for it to ring.

After three rings, a woman's voice said simple, "Well?"

"He is everything you said he would be and more."

"Tell me."

"Let me just say that when I came in, my panties were thoroughly soaked and all we did was kiss goodnight."

"That's my girl. Now, details."

Jolynn then spent twenty minutes describing the evening including the almost fight. She finished by saying, "Oh and thanks for recommending me to Sabrina. I loved that place. I figured that it must be the place you told me about."

"Wait until you get registered and see what they really have to offer. And isn't Sabrina a doll. If they didn't have that rule about contact with servers, I'd be all over her."

"You would probably have to pull me off before you could get to her."

"Oh goody, I smell a threesome on the horizon."

"Not until she quits."

"Agreed. Are you seeing Bob tomorrow?"

"Of course. We are having brunch and then going shopping."

"Does he know about the shopping yet?"

"No and he doesn't know that he is cooking me dinner yet either."

"Are you going to do the 'I want to know what you like me in' shopping thing with him?"

"You bet."

"OK, I'm traveling tomorrow. I'll call you when I settle but it may be Monday morning."

"Sounds good. And now I better get to sleep so I can be fresh in the morning when he picks me up."

"Don't you have a little itch that needs scratching first?"

"You know me too well. Go to bed. And yes."

They hung up the call. Jolynn saw that it was almost 4:00, but she got her handy friend out of her bag anyway. Then she turned off the lights and curled up in bed. In fact, it took less than five minutes for her friend to do its job and she was asleep shortly thereafter.

Bob nervously walked into the lobby and into the empty elevators. He hadn't gotten to sleep as quickly as he had thought he would. He kept remembered events from last night and he knew for a fact that nothing like that had ever happened to him before. When he had woken up, he found that he had had his first wet dream in years. The shower took care of that. In the light of morning, he had the feeling that it might have been a dream. To make matters worse, he wasn't sure if he wanted it to be a dream or if he wanted it to be real.

When he got to room 1112, there was a note on the door that said "Overslept. The door is open. Come in, there is coffee on the table." He knocked and then opened the door.

"Hello, it's me."

"Damn, right on time; just like a man when a woman isn't ready. Have a seat and a coffee. I promise I won't be long."

Bob chuckled. "Don't worry, we have lots of time." Then in a quieter voice but loud enough for her to hear, "Just like a woman, never ready on time."

"Hey, I heard that. I will punish you later for that sexist remark." But her voice was light and laughing.

Bob poured two cups of coffee and said, "What do you take in your coffee?"

"A little sweetner and some cream. Thank you."

Bob prepared it that way and went to the bathroom door. "I'm opening the door and sticking my hand in with the coffee. I promise not to peek."

"I'm not worried about you peeking, I'm worried about you throwing open the door and barging in before I am ready." The door opened part way from the inside. Bob stuck his hand with the coffee cup inside. A hand took the cup but before he could remove his hand, a pair of lips kissed his palm. "I'll be right out. Thank you. You are a lifesaver." He removed his hand and the door shut.

Bob took a seat and surveyed the room. It was a typical hotel room. The bed looked slept in. There was a stack of clothes on the floor that he recognized from the previous night including a sexy pair of lace panties on top. There was a small open suitcase open on the foot of the bed. He noticed a long cylinder lying on top and grinned to himself. He sipped his coffee.

"Alright, ready or not, here I come."

Bob looked at the bathroom door as it swung open and Jolynn stepped out.

"Holy shit."

"Crap, I'll change." She started back into the bathroom.

"Don't you dare! Turn for me." She did a full circle turn.

"I thought that I had never seen a more beautiful woman than last night, but you have topped that by a fair amount this morning."

"Liar. You must not have gotten much sleep last night and your eyes are still stuck together, but thank you anyway."

"Are you always this grumpy in the morning?"

"Only on the mornings when the guy who is going to marry me walks in and catches me unprepared and I have to rush.... and oh shit." She ran to the suitcase and covered the flesh covered cylinder with some clothing. "You weren't supposed to see that. A girl isn't supposed to let the man she is going to marry know she has a friend until they have been married ten years and he is bored with her."

"Well for one thing I don't have a clue what you are talking about and the second thing is I cannot imagine any man getting bored with you, ever."

"Bull shit, but thank you. Do I really look OK." The last part she asked a little sheepishly.

"I'm really kind of laid back kind of guy who doesn't do the look-at-me scene. And I've always liked women who dress comfortably and nicely for the day. Evening wear for special occasions is nice; but I'd be happy to look at you in your Joy look with jeans, a sweater, and a pony tail. But today when you walked out in that brown wool skirt that matches your hair and that silk blouse that matches your eyes, my toes almost curled."

"That means you were staring at my tits like those other pigs last night."

"You have tits?" Bob answered innocently.

"Boy, are you in deep trouble now. I go to all this effort to make sure you would notice them and you play stupid with me. I've got two strikes to punish you for now."

"OK, you have beautiful breasts. How could I not notice last night and when you walked out a minute ago."

"There I knew you were just like those guys the minute I sat down beside you. So where are you taking me for brunch? I'm really hungry."

"A little out of the way place but it has the best Sunday brunch I know of. Are you ready?"

"No, you haven't kissed me yet."

Bob stood and walked to her and pulled her into his arms. The kiss was very similar to the one last night.

"See you're improving already. I knew you would get better. Now I'm ready to go."

Bob took her arm as she picked up her purse and led her out of the door.

The drive took thirty minutes and they parked in front of a fairly non-descript building with a sign that said "Egg Me On" on the door.

Bob led her inside where Jolynn was assaulted but the most wonderful smell of fresh baked bread and other spicy things. He led her to a brunch bar that was at least twenty feet long. There was bowls of fruit, salad, meats, breads and rolls; lots of bread and rolls. At the end was a man standing behind an array of skillets and pans ready to prepare any egg dish you might want. Jolynn opted for fruit, some bacon, and three kinds of bread with butter and preserves. At the end, she asked for an omelet with mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and olives.

Bob followed with a more traditional fruit, sausage, biscuits and gravy plate and asked for scrambled eggs. While their eggs were being prepared, the man making them looked up to Bob and said, "It is good to see you again, Senor Bob. I see the quality of the company you keep has improved since last week."

Bob looked slightly embarrassed.

Jolynn jumped in, "And what kind of company does he usually bring to brunch here?"

The man shrugged, "That's just it. He always comes alone."

"Miguel, don't egg her on. I'm already in trouble with her and I only met her last night."

"But that's my job Bob, eggs." All three of them laughed at the banter.

Bob and Jolynn took their plates to a table and began to eat. After she took her first bite of the omelet, her eyes widened in surprise and she said, "Wow, that is the best tasting omelet I have ever tasted. What does he put in there?"

"He only puts in there what you asked for but he puts a seasoning in the egg batter that gives it that distinctive taste. And don't ask, he'd sell his wife before he would give up the recipe. And his wife is almost as beautiful as you are. She's in back somewhere I suspect."

"Well maybe we can tie him up and beat it out of him."

"I already thought about that and decided that there was no way."

They ate quietly; Jolynn savored every bite. As they were finishing, they heard a shriek, and a woman's voice holler, "Miguel, you pig. Why didn't you tell me Bob was here?"

"Because I wanted him to eat in peace with his new lady."

'"Well I haven't met her yet, but I know she isn't good enough for him." Bob almost choked. Jolynn grinned at his embarrassment. Then there was a slender Hispanic woman standing next to them looking over Jolynn with a careful eye. "Ok, she is probably good enough for him, but only if she can cook."

Miguel hollered back, "What difference does that make? You don't cook."

"That's different. If I were with Bob, we would just order room service."

She leaned over and hugged Bob and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. Bob cleared his throat.

"Now that you've made me look really, really bad; Jalissa, this is Jolynn. Jolynn, this is Jalissa, Miguel's wife."

"It's nice to meet you Jalissa but I hate to tell you that I don't cook much. But I'm not worried, I hear that that he is a good cook."

"Oh well that makes all the difference. A woman needs a man who can cook for her. That's why I keep Miguel around."

"That and the fact that he worships the ground you walk on and that you miss him if he goes to the bathroom." Bob replied.

"Ok, there are a few other reasons I keep him around. So are you two serious and going to get married?"

"Well, I told him that last night when we met but I guess I'll just have to wait until he comes around and believes that it is true." Jolynn said.

"Bob, trust me, if you don't ask her to marry you before you go to bed tonight you are just like all of the other pig men out there."

"Thank you, Jalissa."

"No problem."

Just then Miguel stepped up to the table and pulled Jalissa away.

"What are you trying to do, ruin their chances? Get away from them."

"What is wrong with you? He is A1, First Class and so is she. They deserve each other. Besides, you asked me to marry you less than twenty four hours after we met. So don't you want them to have what we have?"

Bob stepped in by saying, "Don't try to answer that Miguel. Whatever you say will be wrong and you will be making the tamales at Easter."

Everyone broke up at that.

"Ok, Mister Bob, that settles it. We have brunch here every Sunday I'm in town."

"You won't get an argument from me." Bob replied.

"You don't live here?" Jalissa asked.

"Not yet. He hasn't asked me to marry him or move in with him or anything yet. I live in St. Louis."

"Take my word for it; don't move in with him until you have a ring on your finger. He will just use you."

"But you said he asked you less than twenty four hours after you met him?"

"How do you think I got him to ask me?" Jalissa broke out into a huge smile.

Miguel responded, "Bob, my friend, I think you better get Jolynn out of here before Jalissa starts putting some of her extreme ideas in her head."

"I think you may be right Miguel, but I was afraid that Jolynn might be a bad influence of Jalissa."

The two men shook hands while Jalissa and Jolynn hugged. Jalissa whispered in Jolynn's ear, "Take care of him. He is very special." Jolynn replied, "I know and I will." They gave each other a kiss.

As they reached the door to leave, Jolynn turned back and hollered, "Goodbye, sorella."

Jalissa hollered back, "Goodbye, hermana."

When they got in the car, Bob finally asked, "What did you call Jalissa?"

"I said 'Goodbye sister' in Italian; she replied with 'Goodbye sister' in Spanish."

"You two are quite a pair."

"Yes and wait until we get to know each other better."

"I don't think I want to know. So I've taken you to brunch, where am I taking you now? May I ask?"

"Yes, you may. We are going shopping."

"Somehow I was expecting that. Any place special?"

"I'll assume that the first part was a sexist slur with a silent groan attached. You really are in trouble now. I've heard about a new place that's kind of like a mall but it isn't a closed mall; the Highlands. Have you heard of it?"

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,185 Followers