New Beginnings: Bob and Jolynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes and I know right where it is too. I would much rather go there than to feel trapped indoors. And to be honest, I was expecting you to say shopping but I wasn't groaning. Actually I am looking forward to it."

In surprise, Jolynn exclaimed, "You are a shopper? I never would have guessed it."

"No, not really. I just think I would enjoy spending time looking around with you to see what you like?"

"I was thinking the exact same thing but about you. Lead on, McDuff."

It took thirty minutes to get to the place Bob mentioned. There they strolled through both men's and women's stores and found that their taste in clothing was surprisingly similar even when it came to colors. They stopped for a coffee at around 1:30 and continued. By 2:30, they had each bought two shirts and Jolynn had bought one skirt. They had agreed on all of the purchases. It seemed that Jolynn leaned a little more to red while Bob was more into earth tones.

Finally, Jolynn led him to a lingerie store; she had saved it for last. When they entered, she led him to the middle of the store and said, "OK, first, panties. What do you think you will like on me, not that you are ready to see them yet."

"That is easy, I'm not concerned so much by style, but I would pick anything delicate and lacy for you.

She pulled him to a table containing a variety of styles and colors of panties, mostly all or partially made of lace. Once there she said, "Pick two, size medium."

She watched as Bob fingered through the piles without the embarrassment she might have expected. After a few moments, he handed her two pair. One was a bikini style in white while the other was a boy short in emerald green. She smiled inside because he had picked two that she did not already have a similar pair but she really liked the style.

"Don't worry about bras. I don't usually wear them."

"I noticed."

"Good boy, you are learning fast. The nighties are over here. Pick two, also medium."

Bob looked around carefully and thoughtfully for several minutes. He lifted two off of the rack and put them back. Jolynn noticed that he wasn't looking at the gauzy see through things that most men seemed to want their women to wear. He finally selected a light green, knee length silk shift with a generous cleavage and a lace cover and a similar light brown one that had a much lower cut in back and straps running from the back over the shoulder to the front. She judged that both were tastefully sexy and would be quite comfortable.

"You did very well sir. I would certainly wear anything and everything you chose with pride. I will also tell you know that I usually don't wear nighties or anything else to bed. But I need something to wear when we start sleeping together until you have earned the right to unwrap the goodies inside."

Bob just grinned. He had figured out that there was no use in being embarrassed at what Jolynn said.

"And because you made such great choices, I will let you buy them for me so that you will know that you dressed my most intimate parts." She leaned up and kissed him on the corner of his mouth. Bob took the items and started toward the register but stopped.

"If that is the case..." he took a detour back by the panty counter and picked up two more pair, another bikini and another boy short. The bikini was black and the boy short was a rich brown with a red ribbon around the waist. Then he walked up to the counter and paid for it. Jolynn felt a tingle when she saw that he was not the least intimidated by the entire experience.

"For my lady." Bob held out a pink box tied off by a red ribbon.

"For me?" Jolynn feigned complete surprise. "Thank you, I wasn't expecting a present today."

"Like hell." She smiled smugly as he led her out the door and back to the car.

"I guess I ought to ask what you might like for dinner so we can work the afternoon towards that."

"Oh I was thinking seafood."

"Great choice. Did you have anywhere in mind?"

"Absolutely, we can go there now."

"Where is this place?"

"You ought to know, you're cooking and we're eating at your place. It is time for me to inspect your bachelor pad."

"I knew that I should have never told you that I liked to cook."

"Oh but you should have. How else would I have been able to get you to take me to your place without dirty thoughts going through your head?"

"How do you know they aren't anyway?"

"I know because I trust you completely."

"Maybe you shouldn't."

Jolynn just smiled.

"We will have to stop at the market. I always get fresh seafood rather than keep it frozen. And we can get a loaf of bread since I haven't had time to bake any this week. And probably a bottle of wine that will go with seafood. Is that alright with you?"

Jolynn struggled to keep her amazement under control. She thought, "He bakes bread! He cooks fresh fish! He asks me if it alright? What does this boy not do right?" She knew that there was one thing that she had decided to wait a little while to find out but now felt that it might not wait for long.

"You're driving, lead me. I'm yours."

"I told to be careful about that. You might regret it."

"After 18 hours, I'm pretty sure that I won't regret anything with you."

Bob drove to the market which proved to be a deli. Jolynn squealed when she saw some of the offerings which included some of her favorite Italian products. Bob bought the fish, wine, and bread. Jolynn bought two bags of other things. They bickered over who was going to pay for the extra things and it was only when Jolynn threatened him with another punishment that Bob relented.

From there it was only a five minute drive to his apartment. It was in an older complex but looked very well maintained and appeared to be quiet. They carried the things inside and into the kitchen where Bob put the refrigerator things away.

"Time for the tour. Lead on, guide." Jolynn announced.

Bob said, "There isn't much to see really. This is the kitchen."

"I never would have guessed."

"Over here is the dining area. It opens into the living room." The living room was quite large and very nicely decorated.

"So this is where you hold your wild bachelor parties which by the way will cease. How many women have graced this room?"

"Counting the present occupant, exactly two."

"And who might this other slut be who has been here?"

"Well she might be slut, but I don't know. My landlord, who is a woman, brought a repair crew in one day while I was at work. Does she count?"

"No, I guess not."

"This is the bathroom."

"Ooh, the shower is big enough for two."

"And finally, this is my bedroom."

Jolynn burst past him and walked to the bedroom looking around. "And how many women have you shared this bed with?"

Bob looked at her with a serious look and answered quietly, "One."

"That was expected and accepted." She walked to the closet kicking herself for being so stupid. She opened the door and found that it was full of clothes very similar to what they had been looking at.

She turned back into the room and looked at Bob in the eyes which had returned to their previous lightness.

"Do you want to explain that big wet spot in the center of the bed?"

Bob's face turned fire engine red in a second and he began stuttering.

"Uh.. er.. Hmmm.... Well.. Oh shit, I couldn't help it. Someone was teasing the crap out of me last night and well it just happened."

"Poor excuse, but I guess that sort of makes us even. Where are you clean sheets?"

He pointed to a linen closet behind the door and asked, "Why?"

"Go start dinner and don't worry. A glass of white wine would be nice, by the way."

She shoved Bob out the door and shut it behind him. She went to the bed and stripped the sheets. Fortunately, he had a mattress pad and it didn't leak through. The bed was of good quality and the mattress was comfortable. She went and got the clean linens and carefully made the bed. When she was finished, both sides of the bed were turned down and the pillows fluffed. Since she didn't know where to put the dirty laundry, she rolled the old sheets into a ball and put them by the door. Then she washed her hands and went back to the living room where she found Bob sitting on the sofa with two glasses of wine on the table in front of him.

"I thought you were cooking."

"The fish is marinating for about half an hour. So I thought we'd share a glass of wine. You didn't change the sheets, did you?"

She smiled coyly at him.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you?"

"I already told you and so did Jalissa."

"That's what I expected you to say."

"OK, I'll say something different. I really like your choice in furniture and decorating. This isn't your usual bachelor pad."

Bob looked at her again with that look. "The decorating is mine but I had help with the furniture." Jolynn looked at his eyes and at the expression on his face.

"Close your eyes please." She said simply. He did. She leaned over and placed her mouth next to his ear.

"I will never ask you about her. If you want to talk to me about her, I am eager to listen. I will not compete with her nor come between you and your memories. I am only interested in being part of your future memories. She must have been a marvelous woman to have earned the love you show for her. Maybe someday...." Then she kissed him on his cheek. There were tears running down his face when he said, "Thank you." She wrapped her arms around his neck and just held him. Several minutes later, she felt him sigh and then say, "I think I need to check the marinade." She released him and he stood and walked into the kitchen. She sat and waited.

"Are you ready for a refill?" his strong light voice had returned.

"Are you serving or do I have to come get it?"

"If you want it, you have to come get it."

"Damn men."

"I heard that and I will punish you for that when the time comes."

"Promises, promises."

She entered the kitchen to find him spooning marinade over the fish. The chilled bottle was on the counter, so she walked over and poured herself a glass and refilled his glass also. She turned to go back to the living room, when she heard, "Stop. Turn around. Two steps forward." She complied and found herself directly in front of him.

"Arms around my neck." She did. He leaned forward and devoured her lips with his own. His tongue sought hers and found it. When they broke the kiss, Jolynn still had her arms around his neck and said, "Thank God. I was wondering what a girl had to do to get a kiss in this bachelor's pad. Every kiss I've had I had to ask for until now. And where were your hands and arms during that kiss?"

"They have fish and marinade all over them and I couldn't wait until I got them clean."

"And do you think I care?"

"Probably not but I care, at least not with you wearing that blouse. Another one maybe, not that one."

"Well come see me when you get your hands clean."

"Don't go; sit in here with me while I cook."

"Do I have to?"

"No, of course not." He sounded a little disappointed.

"Good, then I'll stay." She pulled herself up and sat on the counter near him.

He smiled and went back to work.

They chatted about inane things until the food was ready. Jolynn set the table and they ate. Jolynn praised his cooking profusely for which he expressed his gratitude.

Afterwards, they poured an after dinner glass of wine. Bob sat on the sofa and Jolynn sat next to him. In less than fifteen minutes, she was lying on her back with her head on his lap. She made sure that her back was arched upward.

They continued their chatter. At one point Jolynn said, "I do believe that you are staring at my tits again."

"And exactly how would you suggest that I not stare? They are sitting up so nicely with your nipples stretching the material trying to get out."

"Well you could close your eyes?"

"Not even a remote chance of that happening."

"Then perhaps I ought to hide them." She paused. Then she reached for his hand and placed it over her breast.

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Well I have to hide them from those nasty eyes of yours. Besides, I know that your fingers wouldn't take advantage of this situation."

"Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?"

"I can't hear you. There's something hard and pointy sticking in my ear. Now shut up."

Shortly after that, Jolynn lifted her wine glass and promptly spilled half of it on her blouse.

"Oh shit," she said sitting up.

Bob hopped up and ran to the kitchen and brought a towel back to mop up the spill.

"Do you want me to take you back to the hotel to change?"

"Hell no, I've got a perfectly good new blouse out in the car. I'm not ready to leave you yet. Give me your car keys please." He did and she ran out the door to the car. She came back hugging the box that they had bought. "I'll go change."

"I'll make you a Nutty Irishman."

"What's that?"

"A late night drink made with coffee and some other stuff. I think you'll like it."

"OK, I'll be right out."

He smiled as he perked up the coffee and poured the Fra Angelica and Irish Cream. When the coffee was ready, he poured it and added the whipped cream. He carried it toward the living room and stopped. Jolynn sat there dressed in the in the light brown night gown. He felt his tongue thicken in his mouth. Words were not there to be said.

She looked up innocently, "Is there something wrong?"

He stumbled, "Yes. My ability to speak."

"Your naughty boy eyes are talking for you. Come sit down, right here." She patted the seat next to her.

He followed her instructions to a T.

"Oh this is good, really good." She said as she sipped her coffee. "You can make me one of these every night before bed."

"Gladly."

They drank their coffee silently.

"I hate to say this but, I've got to take you back to the hotel. I've got to get to bed because I have a busy day tomorrow."

"So you want me to go change again?"

"Hell no! But I think you better or I'll really get in trouble, big trouble."

'OK , if you insist." She stuck her lower lip out like a two year old. She stood and walked slowly toward the bedroom. She made sure that her hips swayed and felt that his eyes were glued exactly where she wanted them to be."

When she entered the bedroom, Bob stood, shook his head and adjusted his pants. He took their dishes to the kitchen and just stacked them in the sink. He knew that he wouldn't be able to do them until he got home from work, but he would not have traded this day for anything else. When he was finished, he went to the bedroom door and said. "Are you ready?"

"Can you help me? I have a problem." The voice came through the door.

He opened it and stepped into the room which was surprisingly dim. "What's the problem?"

"You have too many clothes on. Take them off; well all of them except your shorts. Those stay on."

He turned and found her still in the brown nightie that he had bought for her but she was lying in the middle of his bed with the covers up to her waist.

He walked to the bed and looked down at her seriously, "Jolynn, what are you doing?"

"I'm rewarding the most unique and special man I have ever met. Besides you need practice kissing. Now get those clothes off and get in bed."

Bob sighed and then unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside. An "Ooo" came from the bed. He undid his pants and let them drop. He heard applause. And then, "Which side of the bed do you sleep on?"

"I usually sleep in the center."

"Goody, we get to snuggle. Now get that cute ass of yours in bed."

Bob slowly walked to the bed with his eyes directly locked onto Jolynn's. She pulled back the sheets for him and he slipped in.

She said "Turn to me." He rolled over to face her.

"Bob, we aren't ready for sex yet. I know that I have teased you unmercifully since last night. I know that we both are so ready to jump each other that neither of us can stand it. But tonight, I want to hold you and kiss you and hold you and have you hold me while we sleep. Can you do that? If not, maybe you should take me back to the hotel."

"Shut up and kiss me." Her smile lit up the room and she pressed her body against his. Before she put her lips on his, she said, "You sure do know how to treat a girl." And her lips were on his.

They held and kissed for over an hour before he said, "Roll over, I want to hold you in my arms while we sleep."

"Oh shit, you know how to make a girl tingle." She rolled over and pressed her body back against him fully aware of a stiff rod probing her lower back.

She felt his arms around her and his hand resting gently against her breast and knew that that this was what she wanted, no, needed. This was right. She drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

In the morning and in his half awake state, Bob was vaguely aware that something was missing. He was aware that he was in his bed that he had slept in for thousands of nights; but something was missing. Slowly his senses began to gel into a coherent feeling and that feeling was that he was alone. He frowned.

Suddenly there was a light in the room but it wasn't from a lamp. The glow came through the door in a light brown haze and settled next to him. Now things began to feel right again for Bob.

"I have coffee for you honey. And a sweet roll."

Bob opened his eyes slowly and saw a large cup of coffee with a smiling face hovering over it. He smiled.

"Thank you, but I really need a kiss but I have bad morning breath."

"Sit still; I have the solution for that."

She ran out of the room and all Bob could think was "What an ass?" But it was still early in the day and all of his senses weren't fully functioning yet.

She came back in the room and handed him a glass with a red fluid. "Swirl some of that around your mouth." She did the same. "Now chew on this." She slipped something in his mouth. First, he realized that the fluid was wine and after the first bite, he knew that the tablet was a clove of garlic. Then her lips were on his and her tongue was deep in his mouth.

She pulled back, "See. Italian mouthwash, works every time."

He just had to laugh. "You are a nut."

"And the problem is?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all."

They drank their coffee quietly, just enjoying the moment together. Finally he asked, "Was I a good boy last night?"

"Oh you were very good. I can only think of a couple of things that you could do better and those will happen soon." She paused a moment. "Am I been too hard on you?"

He thought for a moment and said, "No. You had to get my attention and you certainly did that. You showed me that there was still a life out there and you did that. Hard? No. Confusing? Absolutely. But I will warn you, I can get very hard on you if I choose to do so."

"Ooo, I can't wait."

"I guess I better get showered so I have time to take you to the hotel before I go to work. I have an 8:00 meeting."

"Oops, I guess I forgot to tell you. I'm borrowing your car today. So I'm taking you to work and I'll pick you up when you are through."

He looked at her smiling face and couldn't help but shake his head. "You forgot to tell me."

"OK, don't be mad at me. I planned all night to steal your car and sell it before you got off work."

"Kiss me, you idiot."

She virtually lunged into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. The kisses lasted for more than ten minutes. When she broke the kiss she said, "I wish that you would take that thing out of your pocket. It keeps jabbing me."

"Sorry but I don't have any pockets."

"Go take your shower, you naughty boy."

Jolynn dropped off Bob at his work and drove to the hotel, then to the store, then back to Bob's apartment. Two hours later, she left the apartment and met an older man for a late lunch. She then drove to the place where Bob worked and went inside. At 4:00, Bob noticed his car in the parking lot, but couldn't find Jolynn anywhere. At 5:00, he was studying a print when he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.