New Beginnings: Bob and Jolynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, let's log you in." As she had promised, the log in was simple and the navigation was easy. He opened Jolynn's icon and the last update was "Tonight is the night I meet Bob. Wish me luck."

"I posted it last Friday just before I went downstairs to the dinner. I haven't been back on line since. Click on Nikki. It opened and the message said, "Houston until Friday. With luck I can be at the farm on Saturday."

"Sorry, I kind of invited her to meet us at the farm this weekend if she could work it out. I am so anxious for you to meet her."

"She posted that less than an hour ago. See if you can get her on camera so I will at least have an idea of who Nikki is."

Jolynn turned the camera on and wrote "wake up and turn on, J."

A moment later the camera flickered and focused on a very beautiful face. "Hi Bob. Since Jo wrote but on your connection, I assume you are there and that she is showing you the computer." Jolynn moved the computer so that the camera showed Bob more clearly.

"Hi Nikki. About all Jolynn talks about is you; so I wanted to see and talk to you directly. It seems to me that you know an awful lot about me and all I know about you is that your name is Nikki and you work for the sorority."

Nikki laughed a light and likable laugh. "Sorry about that. But I needed to help Jo find out about you. I have a real thing about doing my homework especially about people. I hope that I am still invited for Saturday."

"Yes, you are and I am looking forward to getting to know you personally. I assume that you know the way."

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Listen guys I was just about to go to dinner with the Dean down here. So I need to call this off for now."

"That's quite alright. There is one thing I do want to say and that is thank you for finding the picture. I can't express my feelings in words."

Nikki looked a little sheepish. "We were worried about that but in the end, we decided that you needed to have it whatever came about with you two."

Jolynn jumped in, "Nikki look." She took the laptop over to the mantle and focused the camera on the two pictures.

"You both look good together and you look good with Bob. I am so excited for both of you. Sleep well tonight and I will see you on Saturday." The connection broke.

"What do you think?" as she sat down next to him again.

"I think you are right on about her. She certainly is beautiful and she is smart and very friendly. I think that I will like her very much."

"You can't imagine how that makes me feel." She leaned over and kissed him passionately.

"When are you going to tell me more about your sorority?"

"This weekend. I thought Nikki and I could tell you together."

"Alright by me. Now I think that it is time for bed, don't you think?"

"I'm always ready for bed with you. Let me put the dishes in the kitchen. I'll do them in the morning. I'll meet you there."

"I'll help you put the food up and then we will go together."

"Deal."

They did their chores and walked to the bedroom and mutually undressed each other as was becoming their custom. Once in bed, they continued with kissing practice for another twenty minutes. Bob moved first by moving to her breasts and kissing and sucking to his heart's content. Jolynn's hand was busy exploring various parts of Bob's body. Slowly Bob began a downward trek the found her navel, then the soft pubic hair above her shaven lips. Slowly he moved lower and placed a gentle kiss directly on her nether lips. Jolynn felt that she knew what his destination was and was eagerly awaiting his arrival but when he finally reached both of their objectives, she found that the touch was very different than she had expected. The lips were firmer and the tongue was more aggressive. She felt waves of pleasure pulse through her. It wasn't an orgasm, just waves of gentle pleasure.

For her part, Jolynn stroked on his cock and then turned her head and sucked the head into her mouth. She loved the feeling of the spongy head. She ran her tongue all over it and then began sucking it deeper inside. She realized that that she may have left an incorrect impression that morning. She had only had one cock in her mouth for longer than a brief moment but he had pulled out preferring it to come in her pussy. Her taste of a man had really been a minor taste after he had eagerly come on her tits and one shot had hit her lips. She wasn't sure if she could recognize the signs that he was ready to cum and wasn't sure about swallowing. But that thought quickly passed. She had liked the taste of him last night and she wanted to taste him again tonight. She relaxed and committed herself to bring him to completion in her mouth and that she would swallow it all. She did everything she could think of. Most were things that girl friends had said that they did to a guy. Finally, she discovered that she loved taking him as deep as she could, sealing her lips around it and slowing pulling her mouth off until only the very tip remained; then she would repeat the process. She felt like she was milking him, trying to draw everything out of him.

She was aware of his tongue caressing her entire crease. Occasionally, his tongue would spend extra time on a certain spot, probing and pressing. She especially liked it when he would run the tip of his tongue around the hood of her clit. She felt his finger slip in and pull on the hood. It usually took a lot of stimulation before her button emerged on its own, but when he pulled on her hood it came out easily. The she felt his lips grasp it and it felt like an electric shock went through her entire body. She stopped and then began drawing his cock in to and out of her mouth in earnest. She took his balls between her fingers and stroked them. She felt them draw up and she knew that this was the sign. His tongue started moving rapidly from her hole to her clit. It felt like it was everywhere at once. She also felt her orgasm building. And then at the instant of her first spasm, she felt his cock ripple and the first shot on cum landed near the back of her throat. She sealed her lips tightly and felt second one follow the first. She swallowed as fast as she could but she could not swallow fast enough. Some slipped out of her mouth onto her chin. But she could feel that she was flooding his face with her special sauce. They held onto each other until the spasms slowed and then stopped. She sighed. She had brought him off with her mouth and she was proud. She was also looking forward to the next time. She knew that she needed practice.

When they separated, he spun back up and began kissing her lips. It was a moment before she realized that she tasted herself and that he was tasting himself. That realization sent a tingle up her back. She had tasted herself before but never off of a man. And she was pleased that he did not hesitate to taste himself off of her.

"What you do to me?" she finally said.

"I was thinking about what you do to me. That was very, very special. Ellen didn't like to swallow. I almost pulled out before since I didn't know if you did."

"I wasn't sure if I could but I wanted to try. And now I want it again. So don't even think about stopping. I want you anyway you want me. I love you more and more every time I am with you."

"And I love you more and more every day too."

She thought back. He had talked about love and loving her and stuff, but she thought that this was the first time that he had actually said 'I love you' directly to her.

"Say that again. I must be losing my hearing in my old age."

"Old age my ass, but I said I love you more and more every day and yes, that is the first time I said it that way to you."

"I felt it and knew it, but I am certainly glad I finally got to hear it. I hope that it won't be the last time. In fact, I hope to hear it frequently."

"That will be easy. Now roll over so I can snuggle with you."

She rolled over as his arms encompassed her. She felt his now shrunken cock nestle into the crack of her ass. She smiled and started drifting off to sleep. Her last thought was that this was getting better and better.

Jolynn rolled over and reached out for Bob. But he wasn't there. She fumbled for him but couldn't find him. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. The clock said it was 6:00. So far he had slept until almost 7:00. She wondered if he had gotten sick. Then the door opened and he walked in stark naked carrying a coffee urn and a tray covered with a lid. He placed the tray on the bed and sat next to her. Jolynn lifted the cover of the tray and saw and smelled bacon and French toast. She turned to him and said, "I do not want you to say that this is payback for this week. If you do, I am going to throw you down and suck your cock until you cum like the prick that you are."

"OK. I'll just say that this is, this is in appreciation of the joy you have brought into my life. I look forward to growing with you and trying my very, very best to make every dream you have come true."

"You pig, now you've made me cry. Just for that, you can pour my coffee and I am going to sit here and eat this damn breakfast you brought just to spite you. I know that you are plotting to feed me swill so that you can trap me into cooking all your meals. Well it won't work, Lover Boy."

"It won't? You mean French toast with sweet cream butter and real maple syrup and thick slab bacon will have no effect on you?"

"Absolutely none. You have failed miserably in your efforts. But you better be prepared to defend yourself. I will eat this to show you that it has no effect on me. When I am done, I am going to sit squarely on your face and force you to drain me completely. That ought to teach you."

"I await your lesson, my love. Oh, before you begin, I love you."

"That won't work on me this morning, Lover Boy. In spite of the fact that I love you, I cannot let this infraction go unpunished. Do you understand?"

Jolynn and Bob began eating. After each bite, Jolynn reached over and stroked his loving cock. While Bob was chewing his mouthful, his fingers were caressing first one breast and then the other. Needless to say, by the time they were half done, Bob sported a full erection and Jolynn's headlights were on high beam. The last half of breakfast went very quickly. As Bob reached to put the tray on the night stand, Jolynn's head went to his lap. Her tongue began a slow exploration of the stiffness between his legs. She licked the head and down each side. She ran her tongue up the sensitive underside and felt it twitch. She took the bulb on the end and sucked into her mouth while her hand sought his testicles.

When she first took the head into her mouth, Bob lifted her body and placed her pussy directly over his mouth with her legs straddling his shoulders. His hands went around and gripped her firm cheeks and gently pulled her down. When her lips were just touching his, he began tracing the outline with his tongue; first along the outer lips and then along the inner ones. The tongue traced down until he could feel the roughness of her rosebud and then up until her could feel the firmness of her clitoral hood. His tongue moved back down and began tracing the outline of her entrance. Then he stiffened his tongue as hard as he could and firmly pulled her down so that she was impaled on this mini-cock. He thought he heard a groan, but he couldn't be sure.

When Jolynn felt his tongue first touch her clit, she lowered her head down his cock and began the same sucking motion he had done the night before. When he pulled her down on his tongue, she doubled the speed and intensity of her work. She felt his balls tighten. She had most of his cock in her mouth but she wanted it all. She wanted his pubic hairs to tickle her nose, so she strove to devour more. She felt it building in her body and knew that she didn't have long to wait. So she increased the frenzy of her actions. She felt his balls retract and knew that he was ready. At the moment of his first squirt, the first spasm of her orgasm began. She slowed her frenzy so that she could feel and taste every drop. When they had finished, she gently licked and kissed the softening cock until she let it slip from her lips.

She raised up and turned around and sat on his waist. His now soft cock rested against her still wet entrance. She looked Bob in the eyes and said with a smile, "Let that be a lesson to you."

He returned her smile, "You may have to repeat that lesson several times. Sometimes I'm a slow learner."

She sighed, "Well if I have to, I guess I will just have to do that until you have learned." She kissed him enjoying the taste and texture of their combined juice. "So what is the plan today, fearless lover?"

"Well, besides work, I fully intend to love you with every part of my being."

"Every part? You mean tonight I get my prize?"

"No, tonight all you get is kissing practice."

"What?" she said as she sat up.

"Tonight is kissing practice only. We must save and store our energy for tomorrow night."

"I know 'patience my dear, patience' and all of that bull shit. But I warn you, I will test you and tempt you with all of my female wiles tonight. If you can hold onto your patience, you might go to sleep with a case of blue balls."

"That's OK, I will suffer for my love of you."

"That is crap and you know it. Now get out of bed and into the shower. I've got things to do today."

"Things?"

"Yes, things, you know girl things, conspiracies to hatch, plots to entrap you, you know, things."

"Oh, those kinds of things."

She kissed him and took the tray to the kitchen. He watched her body leave the room. It almost made his heart sag when she was no longer with him. But he rose and went to the shower.

He emerged to find her doing dishes, still naked as the day she was born.

"Oh do I get my car back today? You aren't dressed."

"Who are you kidding? You won't get your car back until I have the keys to that beat up old Chevy in my hands." She dried her hands and pulled one of his long dress shirts from the chair and slipped it over her shoulders. She buttoned the bottom four buttons. "I'm ready, let's get you to work."

"Let me guess, this is one of those female conspiracies in action?"

She smiled her best Cheshire cat smile, and said "Maybe."

They went to the car and headed toward his office. He looked at her and could plainly see all of her breast except the nipple and all of her legs and even a few hairs peeking out below the shirt tail that hid her beautiful pussy.

"I am not believing you. You expect me to get out of the car with a full blown erection and actually do some work today with you dressed like that?"

"As your future boss, the answer is 'You're damn right.' As the woman who you are spurning, the answer is 'Suffer.'"

"Trust me, I will."

When they pulled into the parking lot, she leaned over and kissed him. As he started to open the door and get out, she asked innocently, "Would you prefer me shaved and bald or do you want a landing strip?" He shut the door and walked toward the entrance shaking his head. She grinned as she headed back home. She had gone two blocks when her cell phone rang. When she answered it, his voice just said "Landing strip and I love you."

"And I love you too. Call me thirty minutes before you want lunch." He hung up the call.

She went home and took a leisurely bath and trimmed her pubic hair into a gentle landing strip; actually, it was more of a heart. After dressing, she drove to the western wear store near his work. She could shop at her leisure and could pick him up on ten minutes notice.

She had never really been to a western wear store before and she was surprised at the range of things available. She found basic work clothes for women that looked both comfortable and sexy. She found very sexy clothing for a night out at the rodeo or dance hall. And she found just about everything in between. By eleven, she had bought six blouses, three pairs of jeans, a pullover sweater, a fleece lined vest, a hat, and two pairs of boots, one cowboy type dancing boots and one pair of comfortable walking boots. She had even bought three pairs of lacy panties with a cowboy theme. In addition, she bought two shirts for Bob that she just knew he would look great in.

As she was checking out, her cell phone rang. She knew it was Bob without even looking.

"Thirty minutes for lunch?" he asked.

"I can be there in fifteen if you're free. How big of a rush are you in to get back?"

"Get here when you can and I'm under no pressure to get back at all."

"Good. What's that banging I hear?"

"Don't worry about it. It's just me banging my hard-on against the wall to try to get it to go down."

"Listen Mister, you stop that right now. I'm the only one who gets to abuse that thing. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'll be there in ten minutes. Be ready, hard-on and all."

She took her purchases and stowed them in the trunk. She made a quick call and confirmed what she needed to know and quickly drove to pick up Bob. He was waiting in front for her and they took off.

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise."

"You have no idea how much grief you caused me yesterday. By the time I got to my desk, everyone in the office had asked about the cute girl I was with and when I went into the shop I was met with whoops and 'How did a guy like you get a hot chick like that." I couldn't come up with any answers. And it has kind of been like that all morning."

"Good, I love it. My man is a hero and a god at work. Just the way it should be."

"But I'm not getting much done work wise. They constantly remind me about you."

"You mean you need to be reminded about me? I'll fix that. I'll take you to a tattoo parlor and get my name tattooed across your chest. That ought to keep you reminded about me."

"That is one thing where I would draw a line and say no to you."

"Don't worry. I wouldn't do that to you. The only marks I want on your sexy body are my lipstick and maybe the scratches I leave with my finger nails."

She pulled in and parked.

"Oh you like this place."

"More than you know. And Sabrina is working today."

Sabrina met them at the door with a smile and immediately led them to a table. Even at noon, the interior was the same. They couldn't see or hear anyone else in the room, only the piano on the stage.

When they had taken their seats, Sabrina said, "I am so glad you came back so soon. I thought that you two looked great together the other night but you look like you belong together today. You are a very beautiful couple."

"Well he grows on me." Jolynn answered.

"She's just all over me." Bob added. They all laughed.

"That's the way it should be. What are you having? Specials today are to-die-for salmon, a chicken you might really like, and a mellow roast beef."

Bob decided on the beef while Jolynn ordered the salmon. While they waited, Jolynn asked, "Tell me what to expect down at the farm."

"First off, I hope you like the house. It sat empty for over twenty years before I bought it. I've remodeled most of it but there is still work to do. I've started a garden but haven't gotten very far with only weekends to work on it. You will probably meet Francie and her daughter Lissa. They live in the house up the hill."

"Any competition?"

"No, not really. Francie is a great woman who is busting her ass to keep things together."

"OK, tell me about the 'not really.'"

"Her daughter Lissa seems to have a fixation on me. When I met them, she was fourteen and had a smart attitude and mouth. But she was cute. Well she can and will show up at almost any time. She tries to push my buttons. I don't know how she will react to you."

"That's easy. She's in love with the older man. I won't stand in her way."

"Wait to make that decision until you meet her."

1...56789...13