New Beginnings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"OK, you've never claimed a mate. Why? You've had opportunities, but your stench gives you away. No female has ever wanted you. After grandmother was done with you she left you ruined. You, sir will never be a real man, and a part of you hates her for that. See that's why you think you want me. You want me to somehow punish her. I'm not her." She faced him; he was scared. He stepped back.

"I know more than you think, Ivan. I know that you are a spineless, scared little man, with no real hope for the future. It's too bad that I will destroy you. You see when you drugged me, I was scared. I was a little girl. But I have strong women in my family, and they've trained me."

"You talk too much." Ivan sneered, bolstering his fake bravado. "The first lesson I will teach you is to shut your mouth."

Christy sat in a chair in the room he'd taken her to. She eyed him cautiously. Ivan Draven was dangerous. She knew he was a murderer. She also knew that if he touched her, he'd be ripped to shreds, and she wouldn't have to lift a finger. She stared at her captor. The old vampire was starting to crack. She had to maintain control. She had to stop this madman. She wanted to be normal for once.

Navarro, I know you are here. Stay out of this. I must deal with him alone. She sent. She sensed him the moment he arrived. She talked because she had to keep Ivan from realizing that they were not alone.

Christy, when I reveal myself, you vanish. He won't come after you again. Navarro explained.

No! You can't. He's older than both of us and deadly. He knows you are important to me. He will use you to force me to submit, and I will if it keeps you alive. Navarro, let me deal with him. Christy pleaded,

Navarro didn't like it, but her safety was paramount. Fine, I'll stay hidden, but if he touches you. All bets are off. he went silent.

Draven laughed. "Wait, you think your father will find you? That's why you are acting so brave. Baby girl, by the time Daddy gets here you'll be my wife." He stroked her cheek and she grabbed his wrist, twisting it and breaking several bones. Ivan howled. "You little bitch. I'm going to teach you respect once and for all." He grasped his wrist, as it began to heal, he advanced on her.

Christy smiled, as a cold grip wrapped around Navarro's heart. She did not move. Her eyes changed and she became someone new. "Do it, Ivan. Lay a finger on me. You must have a true death wish."

She continued taunting the irate vampire. If she did not stop, Navarro was afraid that he'd lose her. He had to do something. She continued, "All I have to do is call. My family will descend on this place and you know it. But no lover, I want this to be a moment you'll never forget. When you breathe your last breath, you'll know the seed of Esmeralda is all powerful."

Christy... Navarro warned.

Meanwhile, back at Fashion, Christy was still not answering. Corliss screamed for his daughter. Cantar grew paler. She needed to find her. Corliss didn't like seeing Cantar so upset, especially now. "Babe, I'll find her. I promise. " He whispered, embracing his terrified wife.

Navarro stared at the beautiful woman before him. She was different, deadly. He understood, but there was something else; a power that he did not like emanated from her. He wasn't sure what he should do, so he reached out to Hugh. Hugh, she's different. She won't let me help her.

"Oh my God, Navarro is with her. He says Christy is different. He is worried." He blurted.

"Where are they?" Corliss demanded.

Navarro, where are you? Hugh sent.

We're at Ivan Draven's place. It's a cabin near the Satren Mountains. Tell Corliss if he comes, to remain invisible. If he reveals himself, it could force her to panic and we could lose her. Navarro paused. I've never seen anything like this.

Hugh delivered the message. Corliss appeared next to Navarro, and what he saw scared him. Cantar! he called, and she vanished.

Cantar saw a shadow. It was a demon she never wanted to see ever again and it was trying to possess her child. Not wasting a beat, she appeared in front of her daughter.

"Mother, you should be at home. This is not a safe place for you or junior." Christy whispered, her eyes never leaving Ivan.

Ivan glared at Cantar; she was crying, afraid she'd lose her daughter to the same darkness that consumed her mother.

"Christiana, please. Come with me. He can't hurt you anymore." She whispered.

"Mother, he already did. He took away my innocence, and awoke this thing inside of me. He almost raped me, but I'm glad that he failed. I can't let him live. He hates us, momma. He deserves death." She whispered.

"Baby, you can't make that call. Right now, something is trying to take over your soul. I won't let it. It can't have you. Baby, listen to me, let him go. Come here; come to me." Cantar whispered, reaching her hand to her daughter. She saw this darkness when it consumed her mother, but she was unaware of the dangers. Now she knew, and there was no way, this evil was taking her little girl.

Christy stared at Ivan.Ignore her. He needs to die. The voice demanded.

Christiana didn't move. Seeing her mother so frightened and upset, gave her pause. The voice continued. Listen to me. I'm all you have little girl. If you let me, you can surpass all of them, even her. It hissed. It's hate for Cantar growing.

Stop it. Let her go. You won't take my baby. Cantar sent, not knowing if the demon could even hear her. The entity laughed.

You can't stop me. You never could. The evil entity flashed back over two decades to Cantar bleeding to death in her bathtub. The memories assaulted her, and Christy blocked them. This was the evil her family feared, and she would not let it be reborn. Christiana decided to fight. This darkness would not hurt her mother again.

Ivan cackled, "You're even more confused that I thought. It's OK, wife. Join me; we can restore our people; I'll care for your pathetic family.

Christiana grabbed him by the throat. Her eyes changed as she began draining his life-force, Cantar screamed for her to stop, but she wasn't listening.

Corliss and Navarro had to act. They shimmered into view. "Christiana, sweetheart, please, put him down." Corliss begged. "If you do this, it will change you. I can't lose you, daughter. I can't lose you because of a piece of trash like this sick bastard. I want you to marry, be happy, have a family, and give us beautiful grandbabies. Don't give in to this need for vengeance. Fight, baby. Fight it." Corliss whispered.

Christiana shook, fighting her need for vengeance. She wanted to destroy this man for all of the pain he caused. Yet, she knew she had to rebuke this force that was trying to control her. "Mommy, Daddy, help me." She whispered, and Corliss moved to his daughter immediately. Navarro grabbed Ivan. The man started to speak when Navarro punched him. Cantar stopped him from hitting him. Within seconds, the rest of the family arrived. The men grabbed Ivan and returned to Fashion.

"Christy, what do you want done with him?" Krill asked. Whatever she said, he'd do personally.

Christy smiled sweetly, and answered, "Castrate him." Then she walked away.

Ivan began to struggle and the council member ordered that the request be carried out.

Navarro went with Christy. "What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's gone now. Seeing my Dad and Mom so scared made me let it go. I wanted to kill him." She faced Navarro. "Do you really want to be with someone like me?"

Navarro smiled He looked deep into her eyes. Whatever was there was gone now. She needed him. "Christy, you owe me a day out. Let's go."

She smiled and took his hand. The couple went out as if nothing unusual had happened that day."

*****

Corliss moved to Cantar. She shook. The darkness never really went away. Even with her mother's death, it still wasn't destroyed. It could not have her child. She'd find a way to stop it. Corliss caressed their son, and the babe kicked. Cantar was afraid. "How could she protect them? She failed her mother, and now this thing was back. How could she protect her children?"

Gernick knew his sister. He spoke to her. "It won't win, Cantar. I won't let it. Your children will be safe. I promise." She didn't respond. Gernick cupped her chin. "Look at me. Have I ever lied to you?" he asked.

Cantar shook her head. "We will find a way to eradicate this spirit." Gernick promised.

The Ivanov's thanked Hugh and Lesvia and then vanished. Cantar and Corliss needed to stay a bit longer. Lesvia showed them to their room.

*****

A lot happened in this chapter. It was intense. I certainly hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and share your thoughts.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12