New Beginnings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," Adrian interrupted. He knew it was his fault he said no one that existed. Solaria had taken him literally. He was sure no one on the planet walked, talked or acted like Solaria.

"You don't like it," Solaria said, the human face looked upset as she looked down upon herself.

"No, I love it," Adrian said staring at the tall woman that stood before him. She had dark maroon hair that fell in waves down past her shoulders, lightly tanned skin, emerald eyes, and soft lips. Her figure was perfectly curvy, not too thin and not too thick. "Those," Adrian said as he pointed at her chest.

"What? I thought you liked them big?" Solaria stared down at her massive chest.

"No human woman could carry them," Adrian shook his head. They weren't just big they were gargantuan, they stuck out way past her body and almost came down to her waist. "They would fall forward immediately and would need help getting back up."

"I like them," Solaria stared back at him in defiance. "I can change the hair color?"

"The hair is fine, everything else is fine," Adrian replied staring at the immense size of her chest. "They need to be a lot smaller," Adrian couldn't believe he said those words came out of his mouth. He had always said there was no such thing as too big. "If we were staying home and it was just me then they are great."

"You do like them," Solaria smiled. "Then they stay."

Adrian sighed. He knew this was a losing battle. Maybe he could convince people that she was a boob model or an escort or something along those lines. The moment she began to walk, and they had a natural bounce to them which made his dick hard. He knew it was going to be a long night.

They walked towards the door. Adrian held the door for her. He smiled as she had a hard time getting through the door with her vast chest size. "I told you they are too big you won't be able to get through any doors or into the car."

Solaria shot him a glance. Her emerald eyes turned a bright purple. "Okay," Adrian said as he held the door. Solaria gave it a few more tries before looking down at her chest. They began to shrink in size. "Smaller," Adrian said as he looked at them. "Just a bit more," he said as they got within range of being believable. "Good."

"I hate them," Solaria said as she walked out the door.

"They are still bigger than most females on the planet," Adrian sighed.

"Most," Solaria shot back as she got into the car.

"Okay," Adrian said. "There may be one or two that have bigger, but they are fake, and the biggest real ones fall to the woman's knees do you want that?"

Solaria folded her arms over her chest. "I see you gave your image a personality also," Adrian smiled.

Solaria smiled back. "Do you like it?"

"Yes," Adrian said as he started the car.

*****************

Over the course of the drive, the two of them came up with a backstory that suited Solaria's new personality and image. Her name was Robin, and she was a fitness instructor. She traveled a lot which meant that she didn't have much time for dating, that is how they met, via an online dating service.

When they pulled into the parking lot, Robin stepped out of the car and was immediately gawked at by two passing men. One of which walked into a parked car. "Told you," Adrian smiled. "They are perfectly sized."

"Fine," Solaria smiled back as Adrian wrapped his arms around her.

Many other men and teenaged boys stared and gawked at Robin as she walked. Most of them thought she was a high-priced hooker or an escort. The way she walked combined with the tight maroon dress that was skin tight around her chest, stomach, and ass. Her thigh high boots were also a sight to see.

"Is it usual for men to act like this?" Robin whispered.

"Yes," Adrian smiled as he nodded at a couple walking by as they entered the mall. The woman slapped the man.

"Even though they have someone?" Robin asked.

"Especially when they have someone," Adrian replied.

"I have noticed some of the women are looking at me differently," Robin said as her head turned.

"Jealousy, envy, as well as disgust," Adrian shrugged. "That is also normal."

"Humans are strange. No wonder there is a lot of hatred on your planet," Robin shook her head.

"I told you," Adrian nodded as they neared the restaurant. "No one is willing to let things go, let people be the way they want to be, or act the way they want to, everybody has a say and an opinion and they let that opinion take over their whole lives, as well as dictate who their friends are and who are their enemies."

"Your planet will never get to a state like ours and many others," Robin said as she smiled at the man at the door. She began talking through his mind.

"It might, but not for many generations," Adrian responded.

"Adrian!" Angela shouted as they got to the large room that had been cornered off for her birthday.

"Angela," Adrian said as he greeted his boss. "This is my date, Robin."

"Hi," Robin said as she greeted the host.

Gail sat at one of the tables. Her eyes pierced through Adrian. Adrian waved back.

"I think you know everyone," Angela said as they all sat. Adrian introduced Robin to everyone. Bill shot Adrian a glance and motioned him to meet at the bar.

"Excuse me," Adrian said as he got up.

"You're an asshole!" Bill said as he held up his drink.

"What? Why?" Adrian smiled.

"Don't!" Bill shook his head. "You bring the sexiest woman to the party, and you didn't tell me? You're an asshole."

"I didn't think she would come," Adrian said as he looked at Robin talking to the other people. They were talking with their minds making sure any story they told one person, the other would know about it instantly. "I knew she was close to the town because of some high roller was paying her to keep him in shape, but I thought she would be flying back home tonight."

"You met her online?" Bill said staring back at Robin.

"Yes," Adrian nodded.

"And she decided to date a mall cop, that has a side job at a grocery store?" Bill asked.

"Yes," Adrian shrugged.

"Gail is going to have a field day with this," Bill smiled as he walked back to the table.

"Speaking of the devil," Adrian said as Gail approached.

"Coincidence?" Gail said.

"What conspiracy are you cooking up now?" Adrian sighed.

"I just think it is a huge coincidence that our alien spacecraft coincidently gets taken away moments after I talk to you, then tonight you bring her to this dinner," Gail said as she sipped on her drink.

"Here," Adrian said handing over his phone. "Check it. You will see we have been talking for months, not days. Long before all of this happened."

"An alien spacecraft that flew here from who knows where," Gail said pushing the phone back to him. "If they can build that, I am sure making up an online profile with all the bells and whistles would be a cinch. I am sure if anyone looked into her status as well as papers he or she would find everything he or she needs even a baby picture."

"Do you wear a little tin foil hat when you go to bed?" Adrian shook his head as he joined the rest of them.

"Tin foil?" Robin asked telepathically.

"I will explain later," Adrian replied as he smiled at her.

The rest of the dinner went splendidly except for Gail who said she had to leave early. Robin drank and ate like a normal human being. She explained to Adrian that she devised a way to immediate transfer or teleport the food and liquid from her mouth to the garbage dump a few miles away. The act of chewing and swallowing was something she picked up from watching others.

Adrian began to notice more people were starting to leave after getting a phone call or text. He excused himself as he went to the bathroom. He took a detour and went to one of the windows. The cars for all the people in the mall were still parked outside, but he could see no one, not the valet people or the kids riding the skateboards.

"They are on to us," Robin said.

"Gail!" Adrian snarled. "She didn't fall for the story."

"They can't prove it," Robin said.

"Fuck!" Adrian shook his head.

"What?" Robin asked.

"A car," Adrian shook his head. "She probably had someone looking at my place for the past few days. Magically you come out of the house, with no way of how you got there. You didn't come in a car."

"Sorry," Robin apologized. "Two more have left, Angela is looking at me scared."

"I am on my way back," Adrian said.

Adrian smiled as he sat down. There were two members of the council, Bill and his wife. Angela looked at the rest of them.

"I think we should call it a night," Angela said as she stood up.

"Yes, we should," Adrian replied.

"Can you stay and..." Angela began but couldn't find a reason.

"Make sure everyone has left?" Adrian asked. He didn't want to tip Bill off. He knew Angela must have already been told to leave Robin and me behind.

"Yes," Angela nodded her head. "I'm sorry," she whispered in his ear as they hugged.

"You're fine," Adrian whispered back.

Now it was just the two of them. "Go to the bathroom, then go to your ship," Adrian smiled.

"I can't leave you behind," Robin said.

"This is a human problem," Adrian nodded. "Go."

Robin smiled and nodded.

"Solaria?" Adrian said as he stood up. "If I don't see you again, it was very nice meeting you. I hope your kind revisit us. Hopefully, we would have matured by then."

"It was nice meeting you too," Solaria said as she turned and walked away. Adrian took a deep breath. Then walked out of the empty mall. He didn't make it to the pavement before they were on him. They ordered him to fall to the ground. Adrian smiled as he was stood up with his hands and feet cuffed.

"Where is she?" one of the military officers asked.

Adrian stared up at the stars. "Oh, you know, somewhere up there," he laughed as he was carried away. He laughed louder as he passed a furious Gail. "Nice try, but we are smarter than that."

The doors to the car slammed shut, and Adrian was still laughing.

12