New Beginnings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

"You are too low. Your hips need to be higher," he grunted.

Maniamma moved the large stones used to block the wheels of the cart closer to the middle of the cart. She then stood on top of the two stones, elevating herself by about half a foot. She then leaned forward onto the cart again. Now her hips were in the air.

Devan again guided his cock, prodding. This time Maniamma joined in the quest, and with two fingers held his cock in the correct trajectory. AS the cock entered her, Maniamma was ecstatic. This angle was completely unique and no amount of energy or change in position could create this perfect angle in which the cock caressed the roof of her pussy all the way in.

She shuddered as he rammed in. While she was wet, he was dry -- from the moment he sighted her hurrying to him to this moment when he was penetrating her was less than minute. As he plunged in his skin pulled back and cock head swelled up and reared its head to the full just as he reached the mouth of her womb.

"Yes, Raja!" sighed Maniamma, loving the feeling of fullness. He was designed for her, made to order. She put her palm on her belly just over the area where he was embedded. She always felt like she could hold his erection in her fist from there, through her belly.

"Perimma!" stammered Devan as her pussy contracted on his cock.

He pulled out and rammed back, the whole cart shuddering with the force of this thrust. Maniamma, ever the pragmatist, gripped both sides of the top to steady the cart for she did not want to waste money on having it fixed later. Besides, she needed to present Devan with a steady target. If he pounded, she needed to be stationary for him to plunge in to the full depth.

He did. He thrust, he plunged and he filled her depth.

"Tell me, Raja!" she called out to her dear nephew.

"Perimma!" he repeated.

"Go ahead! Tell me, da!" she implored.

"Perimma!" he wept, as he felt her expertly contract on his plunging member.

"Give! Give! Give!" she coaxed him, realizing that Devan was calling out to his aunt in intense pleasure rather than to say anything.

Holding her hips, he fucked in and pulled out, hard and fast. He wanted her breasts but he needed to hold her. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, concentrating on the exact friction point of cock and cunt.

His nails dug into her sides as his semen boiled up into his orgasm. Maniamma reached back as she felt her own climax coming on. Clutching his ass, she pulled him as close as she could.

This restricted the depth of his fucking to short, sharp jabs. Devan increased his speed of fucking, reaming in and out of Maniamma's pussy.

She missed the full, long fucks filling her womb. But she now luxuriated in the pleasure of the rapid movement of his cock head on the top of her cunt and a particularly sensitive pleasure spot just beyond.

She felt like an animal today and would have loved to fuck him for long hours -- much longer than ever. Him on top. Her on top. Sixty-nine. And long languorous oral sex.

But not today, not just now. On a street at a time of day when activity would pick up any time.

They had to finish.

And finish he did- bellowing loudly as he spurted into her. He always came in copious gallons when fucking her. She always found him more vigorous than most and filling her more than others. Her other lovers had other women and seemed to regularly find release.

Her Devan released only into her. And his large surges as he filled her seemed to be the accumulated passion between their encounters.

He slumped on her, jerking and spasming as he continued to come. And she held him tight and to her, not wanting to let him out even by mistake. Now that his hands did not need to be on her hips, Devan reached under his aunt and found her breasts. Through her blouse he clutched at her, and felt out her nipples from within the thin fabric.

He caressed and teased them as he continued to release in ever decreasing dribbles. In that position he did not have to lose his full erection to slip out; just a reduction from the heights of passion was enough. His cock would no longer fit in its preferred spot.

Maniamma recognized the end of this session. She could have gone on but that would have meant another position and she could easily go for hours.

Instead she slapped her faithful students buttock, indicating to him to move. She let her sari slip to cover her. As she stood upright, she stepped off the stone blocks on which she had stood.

As she stepped on the ground, fluids seeped out of her and ran down her legs. She turned around to face her young lover. His cock was still semi-erect. She grasped it and gave it a few fist fucks to provide the completeness of pleasure Devan so deserved. He released every last drop into her fist.

And then she moved on from what was quite an unusual day beginning for her.

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers
12