New Beginnings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many versions of you have there been?" Adrian asked.

"Oh," the Queen said, shaking her head. "Not another me, but another citizen. One of the advisors you saw downstairs will take my place as they were the third one created."

"Is that how your system works? When one ceases to exist, the next one in line takes over?"

"Yes," the Queen nodded.

Adrian nodded it was practical, no voting, no arguments about who should lead.

"Solaria was right," the Queen said.

"About?" Adrian asked.

"It is nice talking to you," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Usually I can hear what all of the citizens are saying and can tell where a conversation is going to go, but with you, I can't tell or know what you will say next, it is nice."

"Thank you," Adrian nodded. "Was there anything else?"

"Yes, but it can wait until you are awake," she said as she stood up again.

"I am already up," Adrian said.

"Okay," the Queen replied, sitting back down. "I have spent hours researching your internet, and learning most of your language, your songs, movies."

Adrian smiled, thinking about all the bad movies she might have seen. "All of them?"

"As one of the first to be created, I can process information quicker than the rest," the Queen said. "It was necessary as we were the first to go into battle, we processed the enemies actions and weaknesses."

Adrian understood. "So, did you find anything interesting?"

"Yes," the Queen nodded. "The same interests that sparked Solaria's interest in you."

"Oh," Adrian said as he thought for a second. "Oh, you mean sex?"

"Yes," the Queen said. "It serves many functions, forms of intimacy, procreation, entertainment, payment for..."

"Yes," Adrian interrupted.

"What is it like for you?" the Queen asked. "Solaria's knowledge of her experience was shared with all of us. Yet it doesn't offer any insight as to how you feel."

"Well, how does she feel about it?" Adrian asked.

"We cannot feel anything," the Queen replied, "she did it because it made you happy as well as provided needed energy to complete the repairs on the craft."

"Ah," Adrian nodded. He thought about what he said to Solaria. "It is very pleasurable," he said using that as the best word he could come up with that encompassed everything.

"Understood," the Queen said. "I would like to experience it for myself."

"You mean?" Adrian said dumbfounded

"Yes, if that is okay with you?" the Queen said.

Adrian knew he would have to do the deed again. Or many times to show them what Solaria had experienced, but he didn't think it would be with anyone other than Solaria.

"Are you sure?" Adrian asked.

"Yes," the Queen replied. "If you are wondering if Solaria would mind she does not."

Adrian nodded, of course, she wouldn't she cared for his safety and what happened to him, but her loyalties lied with the citizens of her planet.

"Okay," Adrian nodded as he took a deep breath.

The Queen sat in silence as she stared at him. For a moment Adrian didn't think anything was going to happen. Then just like Solaria had done many times, her robotic skin started to shimmer.

"Mrs. Sanders?" Adrian said, staring at his high school English teacher.

"Does this help?" the Queen said in her human counterparts voice.

"Oh, definitely," Adrian said as his dick immediately responded. He had the biggest crush on his teacher. Mrs. Sanders always wore loose shirts, which spilled forward every time she leaned over. All the boys in the class would ask her to lean forward to pick something up. Her giant tits would be exposed for everyone to see.

The image in front of him now was no different. Her large sweater was frilled at the top, long brunette hair fell down her shoulders, but most of all, even though she was wearing a sweater, her ample chest couldn't be mistaken.

Mrs. Sanders leaned forward as her sweater fell forward, she crawled up to Adrian and pulled down the covers. "I have seen this done on the internet and wanted to try it myself," the voice of Mrs. Sanders said as she took Adrian's dick out from his boxers.

Adrian watched his high school teacher start to suck on his dick. "Holy fuck," he said, lying back on the bed. He watched her head bob up and down, making sure to keep eye contact through her glasses. "That's it," Adrian said, watching the golden eyes of the Queen as she sucked on his dick.

That was one thing the alien robots couldn't change was the color of their eyes. Seeing Solaria and now the Queen in human form they both couldn't change the color of their eyes.

Mrs. Sanders head began to bounce faster as she took his dick deep into her mouth and down her throat with every stroke. Adrian felt like she was trying to suck his soul out through his dick. "Fuck!" he moaned deeper as the head between his legs started to go faster. As he looked at her, he knew no human female could match her intensity as he bobbed at increasing speed.

"I'm cumming," Adrian said as he stopped her head from bouncing and pushed it down onto his dick. He shot his cum deep into her mouth. In that instant, every light in the room flickered. The window went back to being transparent again. For a moment, there was a bright flash of light from every building. Then it went away, and his room went back to being dimly lit.

Unlike Solaria, who had turned back to her robot form and turned off. The Queen's eye's glowed brightly. She kept her image of Mrs. Sanders as she looked at him.

"That was the power Solaria had mentioned," she said.

"Yes," Adrian replied. "What happened?"

"I am linked to every system in the city," the Queen said. "The surge of energy was shared throughout. If it weren't, I would have powered down just like Solaria had done."

Adrian chuckled he had just lit up a city. What would people back home think about that, he thought to himself.

"Was that pleasurable?" the Queen asked as she looked up at him.

"Yes," Adrian nodded.

Mrs. Sanders faded away returning back to the Queen. "The citizens have many questions, I should return to them, but I would like to continue this experience again soon."

Adrian laid back down. "You know where I am."

The Queen disappeared, leaving Adrian alone in his room.

"I could definitely get used to this," he smiled as he dimmed the lights.

12