New Beginnings Ch. 05

Story Info
Adrian gets tired of being used.
4.1k words
4.59
5.5k
5
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view was magnificent from up here. Alex had finally gotten out of what he was beginning to call his jail cell. Although he loved his place, he wasn't allowed much freedom to roam. It had been weeks since he had arrived on Solaria's home planet, he had met the Queen of their society, and it had become very apparent that he was essential to them as a human battery.

At least six times a day, a female member would come up and drain him of what they were calling life-sustaining fluid. Most of the time, it was either Solaria or the Queen, but others had come as well, all of them knowing his weakness for large breasts. He had just left a few moments ago after Solaria and another big breasted woman gave him a double tit fuck, which was mind-blowing, to say the least, four massive boobs bouncing in perfect unison on his dick.

"We are here," Dexter said as the vessel that Adrian was in hovered over the largest of the planet's oceans.

Adrian got out of his tit fuck memory and stared through the glass bottom of his giant bubble-like vessel. The ocean water looked silver. Adrian couldn't imagine anything that looked like it. The calmness of the water made it look like a sheet of glimmering metal.

"That creature you showed me, is it close?" Adrian asked as he moved around to catch a glimpse of the creature that Dexter had shown him, even though it had been a hologram, the beast looked massive.

"It is," Dexter replied. "I don't see why you have such curiosity in a creature that has no value. It does nothing but eat smaller creatures and swim."

"I am human," Adrian said. "We have much more interest in what could or couldn't be valuable to us as a whole."

The truth was Adrian wanted to be anywhere except his jail cell. Even though for the first few days, he had looked forward to having sex often. After a while, it felt like he was being used, the entertainment had gone out of the acts.

"Can we go down there?" Adrian asked as he could not see anything under the silver sheet.

"Yes," Dexter replied. "This vessel can take you down to the bottom of the ocean if you wanted."

"Good," Adrian said as he grabbed the controls. It seemed easy enough to navigate. He aimed it down, and it dove down below the surface of the water. Instantly lights lit up the inside of the small bubble.

The darkness of the deep water surrounded him. Adrian pushed it further down. "The creature is just below us," Dexter warned.

Adrian stopped the vessel. The outside lights dimmed as a large shadow passed by the small vessel. Adrian looked intently into the darkness, trying to catch a glimpse of the creature. Then it passed below him.

"Wow!" Adrian said as he watched the snake like creature pass inches below his feet. It was long, although it resembled something like a snake, it swam like a dolphin moving up and down instead of side to side. Its scales were luminescent and almost glowed in the darkness.

Suddenly the vessel jerked and then started to go back up. "What?" Adrian asked as he tried to regain the controls.

"It is not me," Derek said. "The Queen is recalling us. She has control."

Adrian shook his head as the vessel broke the surface of the water. Immediately it accelerated towards the city. Adrian sat quietly as the vessel landed in the launch bay.

"The Queen wishes to see you," one of her advisors said.

"I will be in my jail cell," Adrian said. "Dexter."

Adrian was ported to his apartment.

"You are important to us," the Queen said as she sat on the chair next to Adrian's bed. "What would have happened if that creature decided to attack?"

Adrian hadn't said a word since she came into his place. Instead, he looked at the television. It was a movie he had seen when he was a kid. He still enjoyed it.

The Queen had the looks of the teacher once again. She turned her head towards the television, her eyes flashed their usual color, and the TV turned off. "What do you want?" she asked, turning her attention back to Adrian.

"Freedom to do what I want," Adrian said. "All I do is stay here and give you what you want, what about me?"

"Ah," the Queen said. "The individual attitude of your species comes out in you. I was wondering when it was going to show it's head."

"Well, I am sorry, I am human," Adrian replied sarcastically. "Should have thought about that when you decided to keep me around."

"I did," the Queen said as she stood up. The television turned back on. "How long do you think you have been here, by Earth time?"

Adrian knew it had been a few weeks by this planet's time. "A few months?"

"Try eight," the Queen said the screen showed Earth. Or what looked like Earth. Most of the planet looked covered by a dark black cloud.

"What happened?" Adrian said as he stood up.

"Your individualism," the Queen said. "We sent a scout ship to pass by, to make Solaria's crash landing didn't have too much of an effect on your planet."

"And?" Adrian said as he got closer to the screen.

"Your planet is at war," the Queen replied. "It started only a few days after you left, one side fired first, then the others retaliated, and now there is fighting on a global scale."

Adrian shook his head. "Why?"

"Do you have to ask?" the Queen replied.

"Because of Solaria's ship," Adrian nodded. "They don't think it left. They think that Americans are holding it, and it's technology will be used against them."

The Queen nodded. "Even if it was still there. They could work on it together and bring a new dawn to the world's technology, but it is not. They should all take this opportunity to realize that they aren't alone in the world and strive to work together to be prepared for future arrivals or try to venture out into space as one species. Instead, they only think about the individual, and this is the result."

"I get your point," Adrian said.

He felt disappointed. The Queen was right; humans had just learned they weren't alone in the universe. Instead of taking it as a learning experience, they turned to violence and chaos.

"I want to show you something," the Queen said as she walked towards the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What are they?" Adrian asked as he looked at rows of large tubes. He stood by one that was taller than him. The rows were part of large columns that filled the most significant room Adrian had ever seen. He stood on a walkway surrounded by things he had never seen before, wires and conduits went everywhere.

"Our way out of the problem," Solaria said.

Adrian had gotten used to seeing her in her human disguise. She hadn't used her natural robotic look since the day after they had landed. It was becoming a trend as more of the citizens had taken it upon themselves to don human disguises. Even the Queen liked her new human look.

"Androids," Dexter said. "They have human skin, bones, and muscle, but the rest of them is robotic."

"And this will help you?" Adrian asked, turning to the Queen.

"We can download our consciousness into them," the Queen said. "There is a body for everyone of our citizens."

Adrian nodded as he looked over the walkway. The columns looked like they would never end. "I can agree to that," he said as he looked back at Solaria.

"But they all look the same," Adrian said as he approached the tube. The body inside looked nothing like a human, except it had a blank face.

"The skin and bones will form to the citizens liking," Derek said as if he was reading Adrian's mind. "Only the interior is human."

"When will this happen?" Adrian asked.

"We aren't ready yet," the Queen said as she stepped forward. "That is why you are so important to us. We need more of your DNA as well as your life-giving..."

"Stop," Adrian said, holding up his hand. He hated it when they called it that. It was sperm or cum, or any other word but life giving energy.

"We need more of it," Solaria said.

Adrian looked at the columns and rows of potential clones. This was how they were going to save their species. Clones made from his DNA. In essence, he would be the source of a new era in their world.

"Afterward, would you still need me?" Adrian asked.

"Yes," the Queen nodded. "You will have to teach us how to be human. We have never felt, smelt, or heard things the way you do."

"Also eat," Solaria said. "Our new bodies will need to eat to sustain ourselves, instead of relying on the power source."

"They will also have personalities," Derek said. "Personalities as well as curiosities."

"It might cause a downfall in your idealism or thinking as a whole," Adrian warned. "With personalities comes individual thoughts, needs, and wants."

The Queen nodded. "We are prepared, but I think we will surprise you, even though we will gain some form of an individual self, all of us still think like one."

"So, will you continue to help?" Solaria asked.

Adrian knew the choices; he could help them or return home. Even though they wouldn't force him to return, his reason for staying will be gone, he wasn't large enough to help in any of the cities jobs, or could he offer any skill to help them. Eventually he would become a burden, and he knew he would hate to be in that position, which would make him decide to return to Earth.

"Alright," Adrian nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the next few days and nights, Adrian felt like he was being used as a sexual object. Even though he had tried to explain that he could do it himself and give them the deposits, they told him that it was the best way to get it directly from the source.

Adrian asked for one day off where he could relax and recharge. Trying to get ready and keep his stamina up was taking a toll on his body as well as his mind.

"This is a good part," Adrian said, stuffing his face with potato chips.

"I do not understand this sport," Dexter said. "Eleven men line up to try and get a leather object across a white line, while the other eleven try to stop them?"

"Yes," Adrian nodded. "It's a game of skill and wits. The other team doesn't know what the next one is going to do."

"They will try to take the ball across the line," Dexter replied. "It would be easier if they lined all eleven men along the line so that the other team couldn't cross."

Adrian smiled at that thought. "Where is the fun in that?"

"I do not understand the human need to do things the hard way, just because it is fun," Dexter said.

Again Adrian laughed. Dexter had been his only friend in this new world. Even though he knew this part of Dexter was one program out of millions that ran this whole city. The Dexter in the lab wasn't the same as this one. It didn't know him as this one did.

"There will be a lot more personalities if the project works," Adrian said.

"We will be ready for them," Dexter said.

"What happens to you after all of this?" Adrian asked.

"The power source can sustain our programs for a longer time. Once there is no longer a full-time drain," Dexter replied.

"After that?" Adrian asked.

"We don't know," Dexter replied. "We hope there will be a new power source."

"I will make sure the others work on it," Adrian nodded.

"I believe that is what is called a touchdown?" Dexter said.

Adrian smiled and nodded. "Yes, it is."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The day had arrived, today would be the first day of what was being called Transversion day. Adrian stood on the walkway. The Queen was to go first. Adrian thought she would have been the last to keep her safe if it didn't work, but when Dexter explained that she was the first to be made, it stood to reason as she would be the first to be remade.

Tubes shot down from the ceiling, attaching themselves to ports on the side and back of the Queen's robotic head. Her eyes flashed a bright white as her robotic body fell to the floor. There was silence as Solaria and the other advisors looked into the grey mist inside the tube. It started slowly.

First, the blank clone inside shook for a second. Then its face began to change slowly. It started to grow hair, long brunette hair. The gray mist that had filled the tube was quickly sucked out. The eyes opened to show a hazel color. The body began to take a female form as the chest started to grow big, then the stomach and then the rest of the body.

It fell forward out of the tube. "Clothes?" Adrian asked.

"We didn't think it would be necessary," Dexter said. "But if it is a human custom."

One of the advisors held out it's arms, and clothes started to form within them.

"Are you alright," Adrian asked as he held out the clothes.

"I can feel the coldness of the metal beneath my feet," the Queen said. Her toes moved as she looked up and smiled. "I can feel the air enter my body," she said as she took a deep breath. Immediately she started coughing.

"Not too much," Adrian smiled.

"What was this human's name?" the Queen asked.

"I only knew her as Mrs. Sanders," Adrian said. "She had a necklace with the letter V. It could have been her name."

"Vivian," the Queen said. "I like that name, I saw it on one of your television shows one night."

"Okay, Vivian, it is," Adrian smiled as the naked woman walked forward. "Luckily, you guys downloaded all the information from the internet, or this naming process could take forever.

Vivian walked and put on the clothes she was given. She walked out into the open air. Thousands of the citizens were waiting on the ground below. "It works!" Vivian shouted loudly.

The crowd cheered loudly. "I can't hear their thoughts," Vivian smiled. "I can't feel what they are feeling or what they think."

"They feel elated," Solaria said. "They are happy and proud of what we have all accomplished."

"You were right," Vivian said. Her human eyes trained onto Adrian. "I am an individual. I don't know what they want or how I can lead them."

"Just like you did before," Adrian said. "All of you will have to learn how to communicate your thoughts and feelings aloud instead of internal."

Vivian nodded. "You will have to guide us," she said as she turned back to the crowd. Slowly they were entering the lab by the doors at the bottom of the tall tower.

"How many can be transferred at a time?" Adrian asked.

"Thirty-two," Dexter said. "It will take..."

Adrian held up his hand. "Too long," Adrian said as he walked back inside. "I will be in my room."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adrian sat in front of his large television, watching another of his favorite movies.

"There is something I should tell you," Dexter said.

"What is it?" Adrian said, annoyed. Every time there was a transfer, his screen flashed on and off. It was starting to annoy him.

"Some of the citizens have decided to be males," Dexter said.

"That is no surprise," Adrian shrugged as he chugged his favorite beer.

"Although they can participate in the act of sex, they will not be able to procreate," Dexter said.

"What?" Adrian said as he spat out some of the beer from his mouth. "You mean the females will be able to have babies?"

"Yes," Dexter replied. "Although the first few generations will still have some android systems, eventually they will be completely human."

"So, when babies are born, they will be able to have babies?" Adrian asked.

"Yes," Dexter replied. "I calculate that the first two generations will be able to procreate with low success rates after they reach maturity, the third and fourth will have higher success rates and..."

"Stop," Adrian said as he got the gist of what Dexter was saying. "So, they will be a population boom."

"Indeed," Dexter replied.

"Well, those uninhabited continents you were going to show me, won't be uninhabited for too long," Adrian smiled.

"That is an understatement," Dexter replied.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in," Adrian said.

Solaria entered in her human form. Still with her long maroon hair and enormous chest, the same human body that had turned many heads at the restaurant.

"You kept it," Adrian said as he stood up.

"Yes," Solaria said with her emerald eyes. "Now, you cannot tell me to make them smaller as they will always be this size."

"You might regret that as you get older," Adrian smiled. "Wait, will you age, or will you stay the same?"

"Since we were made from human DNA, we will age at the same rate a human would," Solaria said. "When we are made our looks and design make up our age, I am in my early thirties," Solaria smiled.

"I am in my forties," a voice said from behind him. Vivian walked into the room.

"Well," Adrian said, looking at the two of them. They were dressed like they wanted to go out. Small fancy dresses that revealed a lot of their legs as well as their ample chests. "What's the occasion?"

"The transfers are going along well," Vivian said. "Most of the citizens are getting accustomed to their new heights as well as the new feelings and smells."

"What about eating?" Adrian asked.

"It takes some getting used to," Vivian nodded as she sat down next to Adrian.

"I haven't tried it yet," Solaria said.

"Here," Adrian said, handing them each a beer.

"What is this?" Vivian asked, pushing her bangs away from her eyes.

"Alcohol," Adrian smiled.

Vivian was first to take a sip and immediately spat some of it out. "It tastes horrible," she said, shaking her head. Solaria had the same response when she tried her bottle.

"Okay, maybe it was wrong to start with beer," Adrian laughed.

It took a few other alcoholic drinks for the two to find what they liked and disliked. Solaria liked spicy food like hot wings and seasoned fries. While Vivian liked the mild taste of baked potatoes with cheese and bacon, they both liked bacon.

They curled up next to him as they watched the movie and drank. "This alcohol is making me feel different," Solaria said.

"Feel like you're going to empty your stomach, you will have to run to the bathroom," Adrian said.

"No," Vivian said. "Hot," she said as she pulled on the straps over her shoulders.

"Oh," Adrian smiled. "That feeling," he couldn't hide his broad smile.

"What is it?" Solaria said as she tried to fan herself.

"You're horny," Adrian laughed.

"What?" Vivian said. "What is that?"

"Oh, that's right. You can't look things up anymore," Adrian nodded. "Let me show you."

He kissed Vivian hard on the lips; their tongues swirled together.

"Yes," Vivian nodded. "More of that."

"My turn," Solaria said as she kissed him. She had more experience as they had kissed before on the ship.

Quickly Vivian unbuckled Adrian's pants. Her head dived between his legs as his dick came out. "It feels so much different than I thought it would," Vivian said as her hands wrapped around it.

They both started to rub their hands around his dick. Then Solaria took it into her mouth. "It tastes different too," Solaria said as she looked at Vivian. Vivian took into her mouth as they both took turns bobbing their heads up and down it.

Adrian reached forward and squeezed their chests. They felt different than before, even though they had felt somewhat real before, now they felt genuine. Solaria moaned as he squeezed her nipple through her clothes.

"Take it off," Adrian said. Both Solaria and Vivian stood up and stripped out of their clothes. Seeing their large chests drop naturally as they pulled off their bras instantly made his dick throb.

"You like?" Vivian and Solaria said in unison.

"Definitely," Adrian nodded.

Even though Solaria's chest was unimaginably huge compared to any human woman, seeing their enormous size instantly made him want to bury his head between them.

"Come here," he said, reaching up and pulling Solaria towards him. His face buried between her larger than life chest.

"I can smother your face between them," Solaria giggled as she pulled her breasts apart and slammed them shut over his face.

12