New Beginnings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian was deep between her chest; all he could see was pitch black. Then he felt it. One of them had climbed on top of his dick and was beginning to ride him slowly. Just before he couldn't breathe anymore, Solaria released him from his boob imprisonment.

It was Vivian with her back turned to him that was riding his dick.

"Yes," Vivian moaned loudly as she bounced up and down slowly. "This is incredible," she said as she started to go faster. "All the times I had done this before, I never thought it would feel this good."

Solaria smiled up at him. "I want it," she said, biting her lower lip.

"Get up," Adrian said.

He positioned them both to get on all fours on the floor. He got behind Solaria and plunged himself into her. Immediately her back arched as he grabbed her long maroon hair and yanked it backward.

"Yes!" Solaria screamed out as Adrian fucked her hard and deep. The sound of their bodies smacking together filled the room. He stopped then moved behind Vivian. She let out a deep moan as he entered her from behind. Again he pulled on her hair as he fucked her.

Adrian went back and forth between them before pushing deep inside Vivian and releasing his cum inside her.

Vivian fell forward onto her stomach as he pulled out.

"You will do the same to me," Solaria pleaded. "I want to have your child, as well."

Adrian nodded. He needed time to get his energy back. Solaria lay her head on his chest, Vivian laid her head on his arm. They all looked out into the dark sky of the planet.

"Soon, there will be a lot of us," Solaria said.

"Almost human, but not," Vivian said.

"Better," Adrian said. "A second chance."

"We will do better," Solaria said as she lifted her head and looked at Adrian. "I promise."

"Earth may be gone, but it's failures will be the road map for us not to repeat," Vivian said.

Adrian nodded. He stared down at both of their incredible cleavages.

"My turn," Solaria squealed as she climbed on top of him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adrian woke up early he looked back at his bed and saw the heads of the two women he had slept with for most of the night. It was much different than before. Where they would just use him then leave after it was done, now they stayed. When they would shut down after he had cum inside, now they begged for more.

"Morning," Dexter said quietly as Adrian went out into the kitchen.

"Morning," Adrian replied.

"The transference is at thirty-eight percent," Dexter said.

"I thought it would be higher since you didn't have to sleep," Adrian asked.

"I don't, some of the technicians that worked on the system do," Dexter replied.

"Ah," Adrian said. "That makes sense."

Adrian looked down at the city below. "Do you want to see?" Dexter said.

"Yes," Adrian replied.

The window shimmered as it turned into a monitor with a video. Adrian stood in shock. There they were hundreds of citizens walking, talking, interacting with others. It looked like a human city as there were some of them laughing, smiling.

"It's Earth," Adrian said.

"No, it's a new beginning," Dexter said. "Thanks to you."

The End.

12