New Beginnings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

I take the lube from her and fill my palm with it and stroke her shaft with it. When I cover her crown with my palm I feel her shiver with desire. When I had been in this position with all my men lovers I saw lust in their eyes but this woman, a woman with a cock, had desire, love almost and it was like the first time for me too. For months I had masturbated fantasizing about this beautiful amber skinned, raven haired beauty with her fine ass and perfect breasts. But, never in any of my fantasies did I picture myself legs up and spread begging for her to fuck me. With a cock, her cock.

"Come Tara, fuck me, fill me with your hard cock and make love to me like you have dreamed." Saying this I lead her to my ass by her cock. When I feel her head touch my anus I relax it and allow the beginning of it to enter me. I think I can feel her foreskin which extends beyond her crown enter me easily and when the head of her cock touches my ass half of it enters me. Her cock is perfectly shaped. The crown almost purple and is larger and round flaring back to the shaft. Her shaft is slightly smaller and smooth with an even coloring. I think of it as a perfect desktop background for my computer that I use for porn. Her sack is evenly wrinkled and tight up to her groin.

Releasing her I tell her to take me, give me all her love. With both hands free again I return to spreading my cheeks for her and this open my anus even more and her entire head fills me taking my breath away and I say: "Wait, hold right there and let us enjoy this moment. We will never have a first time like this again."

As we look into each other's eyes she cannot wait and easily slides more of her perfect cock into me. There is none of the initial discomfort that I sometimes feel with my male lovers. This confirms my earlier thought when I first saw her hard cock. It is perfect for making love to me at least. Easily swallowed and comfortable in my ass.

She is now deeply inside me and as I feel her balls touch my ass I sigh and say to her: "Oh, baby, I have never felt like this. Every lover up to now has been readying me for this moment. A beautiful woman that that perfectly fits in my mouth and fills my ass. Fuck me now; fuck me like we have dreamed of. Fuck me and fill me with your cum."

I cannot believe it when I hear myself say these things. Even when I was sucking cock or letting another man fuck my ass I always felt masculine, virile, still a man. Now I just feel sexual, without gender or a role to play. No image to uphold just fully, completely experiencing my sexuality.

As she leans forward she takes one of my legs and throws it over the couch back and moves the other to the coffee table, spreading me open for her to fully enter me. With my hands now free I can grab her tight perfect ass cheeks and caress them. She has my face in her hands now and kisses me, wetly with her mouth covering mine and entering my mouth with her tongue. Our tongues fight for dominance working themselves over and around each other.

She has been slowly fucking me as we kissed and now leans back and pushes my legs wider and looks at the juncture of our coupling. She works her cock in and out of my ass all the time looking at our fucking.

"I never thought I would see my cock in such a handsome man's ass. You have made my wildest dream come true. I have had what I thought were hot times but this is easily the best." She says to me.

She pulls her cock slowly out of my ass and watching the entire time waits for my ass hole to close and then places her head back at my entrance. I flex my anus enticing her back into me.

The feel of her cock opening my ass so hot I know this will be one of the times I cum from fucking and neither of us has touched my cock which is rock hard and leaking cum all over my belly.

We make eye contact and she says: "I love watching your little rosebud dear. I have only seen a few but, if possible yours is beautiful the way it almost invites me in. I love feeling me enter you."

"You love feeling what enter me? I want to hear you say it. What are we doing and what are the important parts involved?" I ask her wanting her to say the words.

She had been so determined, dominant even in her actions up to now. Positioning me, moving my legs, kissing me, taking charge. It was like her male side was taking over, maybe for the first time in a while or ever.

But now she was reverting to being shy, coy even and I had to hear the words.

"We are making love." She says.

"No say the words I want to hear. I have sucked your cock and now it is in my ass. There is no reason for us to be shy, be honest with me, you can say anything." I push her.

"OK lover, I can say it. We are fucking. My cock is in your sweet tight little ass. In your ass hole and we are fucking. You won't believe the things I have done, had done to me, but this is the first time I have made love to a man this way. I am fucking, not being fucked and I love it." She says with a finality that comes when another bridge has been crossed.

Continuing on she offers: "And I love watching my cock enter your ass. I love the way it feels, every inch of it. With all I have done this is the first time I have fucked a man with my cock. Not a little twink but a real virile man. I love the feel of my cock opening your body, almost like your ass is inviting me in, welcoming me. If I fuck another thousand times in a hundred ways I will always remember this. And I love you for it. So let's stop all this talk and let me enjoy making love with you."

Leaning back down to kiss me she pushes her member deep into me. I feel her smooth sack press against my ass and I love it and tell her so.

"Fuck me Beautiful; give me all that fine cock of yours. It feels so perfect in my ass. Fuck me and fill me with your love juice." I am moaning.

Trying to get deeper into me she takes my leg from the back of the sofa and pushes it up to my head allowing her to do just that. Wanting even more she moves my leg on the table to the floor and raises hers over it so that we have a scissors position. I can feel her balls pressed right up tight to my ass and mine on her belly. My cock is only semi hard now but secondary to the feeling in my ass. She has a nice rhythm and is properly fucking me. I wonder how long she has wanted to do just this and give myself completely to her desire.

She pulls back enough to look into my eyes as she fucks me faster. I can feel her cock pulsing in my ass and know she is close. Having almost forgotten my cock and balls, consumed with her cock in my ass I now feel my balls tighten up as she takes them into her hand and I cum. I cum like I do not remember and it is without any stimulation of my cock.

Tara feels my cum pulse from my hard nuts and sees it shoot out the end of my cock. My cock is full size for me but not hard, it is very sensitive and feels like an extension of my anus which is full of Tara's' cock. All of this pushes her over her edge and she holds herself deep in my ass as she cums. Shot after shot of her cum enters my ass and it makes me shoot a couple more times too.

As we both finish it is so quite in the room that all you can hear is our breathing. Panting really. Then we realize what we have just done. She tries to pull out of my ass but I hold her and pull her down to kiss her.

"That was fucking awesome Tara, you are a wonderful lover and I hope we can do this again, soon, and often." I tell her.

I feel her cock soften and slide from my ass as she maneuvers us to be side by side on the couch. Our arms and legs are all tangled up as I pull a throw down over us and we kiss gently and drift off to sleep...

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers
12