New Beginnings Conclude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Omigod,' I said shakily. 'That went well!'

'I hate confrontations,' Dave confided in a whisper.

'Me too. But I'm not leaving you alone with her. Not tonight.'

We disconnected ourselves and stood a moment, looking at each other. Dave was weeping silently, the picture of misery.

'Let's save the shower for now,' I said, taking control. 'With any luck she'll soon go out on her bender.'

Respectably dressed we went downstairs and, armed with more wine, resumed our positions at the kitchen table.

'I want her out of here,' Dave began. 'But I still can't let her sleep rough. I'm going to give her a deadline. A week today and she's got to be gone.'

'That sounds reasonable to me,' I said carefully. 'As long as she takes it seriously.'

'Oh I'm taking you seriously,' Katrina snapped, making us both jump. We turned as one to see her standing in the internal doorway, an enormous backpack at her feet. 'I don't need fucking deadlines, though. I'm going right now.'

We sat there watching her gather up her pack and stomp towards the exit.

'I've left some of my new office clobber,' she said, holding the door open and glaring at us, 'in a bag on the bed. I'm sure you won't mind bringing it in to work for me on Monday, will you Davina?'

'Where are you going?' Dave ventured.

'Somewhere where I can get a proper, manly fucking,' Katrina retorted. 'You two girlies can keep your girlie games. I've had enough of them for now.' She pointed at me. 'Don't think I'm done with you, cunt. You'll end up begging me, just like everyone else.'

She didn't even have the decency to slam that door after her. I got up and closed it, turning the key and leaving it in the lock.

'Bunny boiler or what,' I said, aiming for levity.

'Where do you think she's going?' Dave asked. 'Back to Tommy Smith's?'

'Very possibly.' I laughed. 'That's why I locked up behind her. Rumour has it that Tommy has a revolving door into his bedroom. To let the new girl in as the old one leaves. Hopefully she'll get there before he starts phoning friends . . .'

*****

That's just about my lot. We stayed at Dave's, locked away from the world for the rest of the weekend. On Monday morning she got the honour of driving me home. And, of course, she got to make the bacon butties while I made myself presentable for work.

Big changes are now beginning to happen. I've given notice on my poky little flat and will be moving in with Dave at the end of next month. Dave, meanwhile, is arranging for her spare room to be redecorated in a different colour scheme. I'm taking that as a show of intent rather than anything else. Believe me, I've no intention of ever sleeping in there.

What's that? You're curious about Katrina? I must admit I was on hooks for most of Sunday. Every time I heard a passing vehicle I thought it was a cab, bringing her back. Then, quite late on, Dave got a text confirming she'd be contactable care of Tommy Smith for the foreseeable future. How very amusing! Okay, I'm sure Tommy's going to get more than the odd hand-job but, beautiful or not, I doubt she'll break records and hold his interest for a whole year.

So, back to me: I have just over a month to say my goodbyes. And Joyce is already out of the running. She guessed before I could come clean. And she very politely declined my clumsy offer of "a farewell fuck or two" (please excuse my language one final time!). 'I like you too much,' she said simply. 'Let's save it in case you ever need a shoulder to cry on.'

The others know what lies ahead, too. Becky offered congratulations then made me agree to see her on all of my last few Fridays as a single girl. As for Anna Marie . . . Well, I rang her on Monday and she said fine, she respected the vows I'd made with Dave. She also reminded me that I'd vowed to see her on Wednesday and guess what? It's Wednesday evening now.

I'm expecting a knock at my door any minute and am I nervous? Make that a big yes. Tonight is supposed to be a one-off but I'm scared I'll enjoy it too much. How crazy is that? Part of me actually hopes the sex isn't a roaring success. Part of me hopes we both flop.

Omigod, she's here!!

One last thing and I'm gone. Sincere thanks to everyone who's followed my story. I hope you don't think too badly of me. And I hope you are glad it's going to work out.

Love side up, sisters. Love side up and it can't go wrong.

Can it?