New Birthday Traditions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you guys stayed around for a fire. Should we talk about what happened outside?"

"Tom... Taryn... we love you both so much..." started Gina, who is almost never at a loss for words, but seemed to be for a moment. "Gary and I didn't need to talk much about it in private because we were thinking the same thing already."

I could feel my wife next to me tense up as she listed while gazing into the fire, thinking a line had been crossed. But I looked over at Gina and saw a big smile forming, and knew it would be ok.

"We only wish that this had happened long ago. Nothing like sharing orgasms to enhance a friendship, right?"

Letting out a big sigh, I replied "I'll drink to that!"

"So, Tom," Gary began after sips had been taken, "what more do you want for your birthday?'

My mind went into overdrive. How much could I ask for? What would Taryn be willing to do? What was I actually comfortable with?

"Hmmm... can we just see where things go? I've had so many fantasies, but I'm not sure..."

"Just ask, Tom." interrupted Gina in a firm but gentle tone. "What do you keep coming back to? Or, should I say, simply cumming to?"

"Ok, ok... what I've thought about for the longest time is eating your pussy, Gina. And, almost as much, watching Gary with his head between Taryn's legs." I could hardly believe that I'd said it out loud.

Almost immediately my wife stood, dropped her robe, and pulled me up. Shedding my robe also, revealing a boner that had been growing rapidly, I embraced her hard. Our lips met with tongues dueling madly.

That kiss must have lasted a couple of minutes before we broke for air and looked over at the couch. Gina had also lost her robe, and we could see her smooth back and butt as she was also lip-locked with her husband. His robe was still on, but open as his dick was being pumped up to full hardness. His hand was also cupping her vulva, and it looked like he had inserted a finger into a clearly well-lubricated passage.

"Hey Tom?" Gary said when Gina stopped and leaned back to a sitting position, her hand still wrapped around his thick meat. "We've thought about the same thing. I want to make Taryn scream, and watch Gina thrashing at the end of your tongue."

Damn! Our friends, and soon to be lovers, stood up then. Gina came to me while Taryn helped Gary off with his robe.

My mind was reeling as our eyes met, hands touched each others waists, and her nipples touched my chest. Our embrace was passionate but gentle now, the immediate urgency having already been dissipated with our spouses. My penis pressed hard against her slippery, nicely trimmed pussy while my hands gripped her ass and slowly but firmly pulled it into me. Breast-flesh expanded between us in the hug. We only kissed for a moment, but then just held each other and enjoyed the feel of our bodies being together for the first time without the barrier of clothing.

We separated a bit without losing contact and looked at each other again. Gina leaned back in for another gentle kiss and then turned away. "Come on, Tom. Show me what that tongue can do. I've thought about it probably as long as you have."

Our mates were already positioned on the couch, with Gary's hands holding my wife's breasts and his mouth covering a nipple. Her eyes fluttered open and smiled at me before leaning back and pushing his head down towards her inflamed labia, arching her back for emphasis. I really wanted to watch, but had a higher priority task to attend to!

Gina sat down on the couch next to Taryn and they held hands while Gary continued his sloppy assault. I took a moment to look at the vision in front of me before putting my hands on Gina's smooth legs and spreading them apart to get my first really good look at another smooth area.

"Let's get going, Tommy boy... Gary and Taryn are getting ahead of us!"

Following instructions, I began kissing my way up the inside of her left leg. After only a few inches I could smell the sweet scent of a pussy I had never been this close to before, and quickened my progress. As I got closer I felt a hand on the back of my head and could feel her leg muscles tense up.

I wanted to savor the experience, maybe lead with a gentle tongue probe and some light nibbling. Well, maybe next time. When I got within "striking" range there was no way to hold back any longer. Gina thrust her hips up just as I drilled as much of my tongue as possible deep into her. Time seemed to slow down as I focused on the sensations passing into my brain, imparting to memory the feel of her labia on my tongue, the taste and smell of her fluids, and the pressure of her fingers in my hair.

Flattening my tongue out and withdrawing a bit, I lapped up across her clitoris, triggering a spasm and sharp "Unnnggggmmmm!!!" from the woman I had just touched in the most intimate way. I could hear my own wife as well, and in hindsight could recognize the sounds of her rising orgasm, though in the moment I wasn't thinking that clearly.

Technique was irrelevant at this point. Sometimes eating pussy is just about diving in and hanging on for dear life, so that's what I did. Back down with the tongue, circle around up and down the lips, moving from one area to the next while trying to stay in contact with the bucking, moaning, bronco that was Gina.

The volume of sex noises suddenly increased as both women hit their orgasm peaks within a few seconds of each other. The hand on my head pushed me away as the tremors in Gina's legs settled down. "Come here." she said softly.

My own breathing was a bit ragged, but I awkwardly got off my knees and leaned in to give her a kiss, passing along some of her own juices in the process.

"Go get us some towels, sweety." Taryn instructed from the other side of the couch. Gary was already headed for the kitchen to fill some water glasses, so I headed off on my errand, feeling a bit unsteady.

"That is the most incredible sight." was all I could say less than a minute later as I was returning with the towels and saw Taryn and Gina next to each other on the couch, still holding hands.

Gary arrived with the water and collapsed into an adjacent chair. "Taryn... that was amazing."

"Oh no, Gary, you were amazing. I can tell you've had a good instructor in how to please a woman!" she said, glancing towards Gina with a small smile.

"You know," said Gijna, smiling back at her "my birthday is next month."

12