New Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers

Sam's hand abandoned her tit, sliding down her side and across her back to cup and squeeze her arse. His mouth took its place, his tongue circling the nipple, lightly nipping it with is teeth before engulfing it and sucking hard.

She felt like her whole tit was on fire. She moaned and bucked, pushing more of her tit into his face. The sensation was so good it hurt, sparks flying through her body to join the building fire between her legs.

It was so good. It was too much. It wasn't enough.

Her hands flew to his, pulling them away so she could get to her knickers and drag them down her legs and out of the way. Then her hips ground down on his hands, returning them to their task, now so much easier. Sam's fingers slid across her wet slit, teasing, tickling. His tongue echoed those movements on her tit. Her body completely took over, bucking and squirming under him. The fire was building within her, the tension making her hold her breath as she desperately sought release at his touch. He increased the tempo of his fingers and she stiffened under him, crying out as a kaleidoscope of colours burst across her vision, her mind scattered into a million pieces and heat flooded her body.

Sam pulled back to study the result of all his work. She leaned limply against him, the tremors gradually subsiding, breathing heavily.

With wonder in her eyes, she looked up at him. "That was amazing," she sighed. "But please tell me it was only the entree."

His dark eyes were serious. "Oh yes, little one, there is more." As she watched, she could see the fire build up in his eyes to engulf them, the lusty need etched on his face as he leaned in to her face. "So much more."

He stopped, inches from her and something flickered across his features. Lust was replaced by an awful strained expression as he pulled away from her. His face seemed molten as first lusty need then pained denial fought for supremacy of expression.

She watched as he fought with himself, his beautiful sensual hands clenched into fists, his face twisting with the strain, the muscles flexing in his chest. Convulsively he grabbed her to him, burying his face in her neck. "I've got to have you." Then he pushed her away, panting: "No. No."

Once more, she rocked on her heels, just beyond his reach watching his torment, wondering at its cause. She could see his desire was still strong. For some reason she couldn't begin to fathom, Sam's mind was trying to deny what his body desperately wanted.

His body wanted her. It needed her. She could see it. And she wanted him. She wanted him so badly. She ached deep inside with the need. That was enough for her.

Sam's body was rigid, his eyes tight shut. She darted forward, grabbed those white briefs that were threatening to strangle him and pulled them down his legs till they came to rest against the ropes still binding his ankles together.

His member sprang free, pulsing. His eyes flew open and lust burned back at her as he grabbed her and pulled her up to sit on his thighs. He thrust one hand between her legs and his fingers probed her clit and beyond. "Got to have you, got to have you now," he muttered as he slid two fingers inside her, his hips thrusting along with his fingers.

She ground down as the long fingers probed deep inside her, rocking her hips back and forward: "Oh, yes. Take me. I need you inside me." She could feel his member twitching and pulsing against her belly.

He growled deep in his throat and pulled the fingers out, effortlessly lifting her by the hips and bringing her down onto him.

She cried out as the rock hardness spread her, his hips thrusting up to meet her as he pulled her onto him. She felt his balls slap her arse, the hair tickling her arsehole, his whole cock rammed inside her in one thrust, forcing the air from her lungs.

It was too much. Much too much.

She tried to rise up off him, to give herself breathing room and a chance to adjust and accommodate him. But he held her firm, humping his hips, thrusting even deeper into her.

This time, her cry was cut off by his mouth engulfing hers. The kiss was hard and rough and his lips seemed to burn, his tongue sizzled in her mouth. She returned the kiss hungrily, slurping at his hot tongue, running a hand through his shaggy hair, trying to build her own desire to match his, to relax and enjoy the ride.

But the pain of being stretched too far too fast remained. She cried as he began thrusting, hard and fast into her, his hips bouncing her into the air to crash back down on him, his hands on her hips adding force to her downward motion. His mouth remained locked over hers.

Then he felt the tears. He held her face in his hands, still humping into her, dumbstruck at her expression. "It hurts. God. Please. Stop," she sobbed into his shoulder.

The agonising motion ceased, but he didn't pull out, leaving the throbbing overstretched feeling. He stroked her face. "I thought you wanted it."

"I did. I do." She moaned. "Just too much. Too fast. Give me time to adjust."

He cuddled her to him, stroking her hair, wiping the tears away, gently running his fingers across her body. Slowly her body relaxed and then began to respond again. When he felt the change he gently manoeuvred them around, lying her on her back and beginning to rock slowly back and forth, easing in and out of her just a little.

Sam was shuddering with the effort of keeping under control, she could feel the tension in him as he maintained the gentle movements, slowly increasing the length of movement without increasing the speed. Now he was easing all the way out till just the head split her lips and then slowly pushing all the way back in. After the horrible start, this was just divine.

Responding to the gentle treatment, she began hitching her hips in time with his, softly sighing and moaning, increasing the tempo, running her fingernails lightly across his nipples. Then she reached up and kissed and sucked at his neck

He hitched and growled, his hips now thrusting out of control, deep into her. This time it felt good, oh so very good as he slammed in and out of her. He kissed her, hard and needy, his hands squeezing and kneading her tits.

She squirmed and whimpered, as a new sensation flooded her.

She was burning. A searing pain arched through her. Her pussy felt like it was being stretched and fried by molten steel as he throbbed larger and thrust hotter and harder. His hands gripped her ever tighter to him.

Then he released her mouth and he threw his head back groaning, humping harder and faster into her. His face was a mask of pure feral animal lust, his eyes burning holes of need. His lips were curled back into a snarl, his beautiful teeth seemed to have morphed and multiplied, filling his mouth with twisted, uneven points.

She panicked, battering his chest with her hands, trying to escape, throwing her head back and shrieking.

He easily captured her hands in one of his and pinned her beneath him, then silenced her screams with a hand over her mouth. He pulled out of her, his burning pole resting between her thighs.

He looked at her. The lust and need were still etched on his face, but he set his features in the cast of a reasonable man.

"Shh, No one will come to save you. They locked you in here with me, remember?"

He gently brushed the hair off her face. His voice dropped, deep and husky, near her ear. "I can take you, or you can give yourself to me. But I will have you. We might as well have a little fun."

As he spoke he rubbed his chest across her nipples and rubbed his cock between her thighs, dry humping her. He put his tongue in her ear, and licked around it, sucking on the earlobe.

She whimpered under his hand, feeling her body betray her, her nipples hardening again, her hips rocking against his cock, desperately trying to get it back inside her, her head nuzzling his mouth.

His mouth left her ear and jumped to her tit, licking, caressing and sucking it. Her back arched and she moaned. He took his hand away from her mouth and released her hands. One flew to caress his hair, the other to between her legs, trying to lead his cock into her.

"Wait," he said, taking her hand and placing it on the tit he had just vacated. He sat her up again, resting her across his thighs, his cock still between her legs, pulsing against her wet, welcoming opening. He was panting, his excitement almost overwhelming.

She gasped. The tension within her threatened to explode. She needed him inside her, but she knew what he needed. She knew what she had to give him. Looking straight into those strange dark, lusty eyes, she turned her head to one side, presenting her neck to him.

He stared, mesmerised at the sight of her pulse, throbbing on that clear sweet flesh. His eyes glazed over and his mouth dropped open as he leaned forward. His hips jerked and he thrust into her as his mouth closed over her neck and he bit down.

She flinched as his teeth dug into her neck, but there was no pain. As he commenced sucking a burst of pure pleasure poured from her neck down her body to meet the pleasure rising from her pussy as he drove into her.

The two met and burst in her belly, the rainbow of colour returned and she bucked and moaned, twitching beneath him. She felt his rhythm change and felt the heat of his seed gush into her from far away as she drifted on a cloud of ecstasy.

He barely noticed the loss of his seed, his pleasure coming from the pulsing of her blood as he fed. He tasted the sweetness as she came and delighted in the warmth of her body. He held her to him until she was still and the blood no longer flowed, then gently lay her aside.

He pulled his briefs back up his legs and settled down against the pole, knowing the two who made him would return to release him.

starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers
12