New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
303 Followers

"Oh, he must have gotten that presentation done."

"Oh you mean the Alexis one? They did that on Monday and Mr. Tennyson's been leaving early every day since then."

"Hmm, ok. I kinda need to talk to him. Could you give me his home phone number?"

She gave me the number and I dialed. His wife answered. "Hello Marsha this is Jack Regan. We met a few days ago at the office."

"Yes Jacque. What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if Henri is home. I have an important question to ask him."

"No he is at work. Did you try calling him there?"

Alarm bells went off in my head. "Uh yes, but they thought he'd left already."

"No I just talked to him and he said that he had to work late on some presentation."

"Oh, they must have been mistaken. I'll call him back there. Thanks Marsha." I hung up.

**********

I caught an early flight out of Vegas and was back home by one in the afternoon. Everything seemed normal. Janice seemed to be really happy that I was home. I knew that something was going on, but how could I ask Janice about my suspicions when I'd been unfaithful to her.

"We have to talk," she said.

Immediately my guard was up and I felt a foreboding in my chest. This was how she always started conversations when she felt I'd done something wrong. Had she found out about April? Or, was she was going to leave me for my boss. No, that didn't make sense. He has two little girls. How could he leave them? But then maybe I was wrong; maybe he and Janice weren't having an affair and I was the one who'd been unfaithful.

"Jack, what's wrong. You don't look good all of the sudden. Here, sit down." I sat down and looked at her with foreboding. "We're going to have a baby!" she said.

"You're kidding, really?" My mood did an immediate three-sixty.

"Yes really. Are you excited?"

"Oh honey, you have no idea." I moved up and gripped her arms, smiling into her eyes.

"I think that we should celebrate. What do you think?"

"Okay, but you're not supposed to drink are you?"

"Nooo, but I can still have sex." She rubbed my crotch.

I kissed her and felt my manhood getting stiff. We kissed while we unfastened each others buttons and zippers. In no time we were naked on the bed. We started with me on top of her in the good old missionary position. My cock felt so good inside of her. "God it's good to be home," I said while I pounded it into her.

"It's good to have you home," she replied, breathing a little heavily. After a moment she said, "Let's change positions."

I stopped pumping and withdrew; realizing that my breathing was labored as well. "Okay, how shall we do it?"

"How about doggy style?" She turned over onto her stomach and got up on her hands and knees, presenting her sweet round ass to me.

I moved up close to her buttocks and slid my cock right in. As I resumed pumping I admired her cute pink asshole. This wasn't one of our usual positions and I enjoyed the view. Now I could watch my cock sliding in between her pussy lips.

"Oh harder," she commanded.

My groin made slapping noises against her buttocks and I increased my tempo, pushing her forward with each thrust.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Put your thumb against my butthole."

She'd never wanted me to do this to her before, but I could tell that she liked it. I could feel her sphincter muscles contracting against my thumb. I found it kind of exciting.

"Slip it in." I slid my thumb into her asshole up to the joint. Now I could really feel the muscles contracting against my thumb.

"Oh fuck me Jack," she groaned. I pushed my thumb in past the joint while I kept pounding my cock into her pussy. "Oh God! OH Jack!" she screamed. "Oooooohhhh!"

Her noisy climax pushed me over the edge and I felt my cum surge through my cock into her pussy. I started groaning too. "Oh honey, yes, fill me up."

I pumped until I was gasping for breath and my strength seemed to drain from my muscles as the last of my cum drained from my cock.

We stayed in that position for several moments; both of us trying to catch our breath. I could feel the sheen of perspiration on her back and I leaned over and kissed it.

"That was nice," she said.

**********

I liked the idea of being a father and told everyone at work, passing out chocolate candy and cigars. Everyone seemed as pleased as I was and several people stopped by my office. Henri said, "Congratulations," when I told him. He shook my hand. "I guess I'll have to give you a raise no?"

I assumed he was kidding and answered, "Yeah, a big one."

He winked and said, "I will see what I can do."

I wasn't very enthusiastic about going to Thursday's meeting but Janice was insistent that I go since I'd been working a deal with Brunswick and she reminded me that Jean Paul would be upset if I didn't go. After the dinner I called home, just to tell her Janice that I loved her, but it went immediately to voicemail. I tried again five minutes later with the same result. "Well she must be talking to her sister," I thought.

I went back into the banquet room and sought out the Brunswick rep. "Jack I wanted to let you know how excited we are about teaming up with you guys," he said as we shook hands. "But listen, there's one small thing that we'd like you to agree on before we go ahead." I nodded for him to continue. "We think that both sides should put up two and a half mil."

I raised my eyebrows. "Well I don't have the authority to make that kind of commitment Ray."

"Well who does?" he asked. "I thought you guys were serious about this."

"We are; we are. Listen you remember Henri, my VP?" He nodded yes. "Let me call him right now he can approve that right now."

"Sounds great, give him a call."

I went back out in the hall and called Henri's house. "No Jacque, Henri's not here. He goes to those stupid meetings every Thursday night."

"Uh he's at the meeting tonight?"

"Oui, every Thursday."

"Oh um," I started.

"I would suggest that you call his cell, but he always turns it off during those things," she added.

I guess I'll wait to talk to him tomorrow then." My mind was reeling.

I said goodbye, but before she hung up I asked, "Marsha did Henri go to the meeting last week?"

"He had something every night last week. I could not believe it."

"Okay, thanks." We disconnected. I tried calling home again, hoping that Janice would answer, but it went to voicemail again.

I went back into the conference room and asked the Brunswick rep if I could call him first thing tomorrow morning. He had no problem with that so I left. On the drive home I felt a deep foreboding. I tried Janice's cell again only to go to voicemail after one ring. As I drove around the corner I saw Henri's Mercedes in our driveway. It appeared that all of the lights in the house were out.

I drove past our house and turned the corner and parked my car. I locked the doors and walked back to my house, but instead of going to the front door I went around back. Looking over the fence I could see the light from the sliding glass door in our bedroom spilling out onto the patio. I quietly opened the gate and moved to the corner of the doors. Janice likes to sleep with the door ajar and I heard voices as I approached. I heard her voice.

"You really don't mind?"

"No I don't. I'm happy for both of you. But, are you not worried that he'll figure out that the baby is not his?"

"I don't know," said my wife. "I think that he'll love it so much that it won't matter."

I'd been struck by lightning. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not only was my wife having an affair with my boss, but he was the father of her baby, not me.

"Do you still love him?" asked Henri.

I held my breath; afraid of the answer.

"Oh yes, very much."

"Do you love him more than me?" I heard the teasing in his voice.

"Well, I don't want to burst your bubble, but I don't love you."

He laughed. "Not even a little? You break my heart."

"Well, maybe a little." She laughed too.

"Are we going to stop seeing each other?" he asked.

"I don't see why. After all I want more than one child."

I stole a quick look through the window. They were both lying on the bed, naked. He was lying on his side and was casually caressing her stomach and breasts while they talked. She moved her hand, which was down between them and I could see that she'd begun stroking his erection.

"It looks like you're ready to start another one right away," she said.

"I am always ready for you cherie." This made her giggle.

I watched as Henri moved his naked body over hers and kissed her on the lips. My heart was beating in my ears. I closed my eyes and moved back a step from the open slider.

Then I heard Janice murmur, "Oh my, hmmmm." I opened my eyes and looked through the glass in time to see his buttocks rising and falling over her. Slowly his ass rose and fell. I found I couldn't take my eyes off of him and my wife fucking. He went slowly at first and then sped up. Up and down his ass rose and fell over her. She began moaning short little "Oh's" each time he plunged his cock into her. Occasionally I heard one of them say something in French while they made love.

My face was hot, but not from anger. I wasn't angry, just disappointed with her, with me. But still, I couldn't take my eyes off of his ass moving up and down over her pale body; hearing her moan each time he buried his cock in her. He kept this up for a good ten minutes. Suddenly he withdrew and rose up with his knees between her legs. I could see his rod sticking straight out from his body. Janice looked at it appreciatingly, a smile on her lips. He moved over her and lay down on the other side from where I stood.

Janice sat up; then bent over him, taking his cock into her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down on his rod I realized that I had an erection.

She sucked and stroked his cock for several minutes and I could see that he'd closed his eyes. He moaned and put his hands on the back of her head. She kept sucking and stroking and his moans became more regular. He began thrusting his hips upwards.

She let his cock slide out and I could hear his groan of disappointment. But she quickly turned around and presented her backside to him. He lost no time in sliding his manhood in between her pussy lips. They continued doggy style for a long time. Over the noise of the night, I could hear her flesh slapping against his groin each time he came in contact with her buttocks. Soon Janice was moaning with each thrust. "Use your thumb again," she asked. After a short time she moaned, "Oh God yes; push it in deeper."

"Oh God, oh God," she groaned. "Oh Jesus, oh Jesus." His hips slapped against her buttocks. "Oh Henri yes, Yes, YES!" she screamed, drowning out his groans as they came together.

They both were visibly exhausted, their breath coming in gasps. He withdrew and rolled over next to her on the bed. His cock was still hard but neither of them seemed to have the energy to have another go. Janice draped her body over his and rested her head on his chest while they caught their breath.

The show seemed to be over and I figured that I should leave, but I couldn't stop staring at her naked body draped over his. I wished that it was me she was lying on; completely sexually satisfied.

After about five minutes Janice said, "It's time for you to leave." She climbed off of him and he reluctantly got up and began putting on his clothes. Janice wasn't getting dressed; she just watched Henri. I decided that it was too risky to continue watching and so I moved back and just listened.

"Same time next week?" asked Henri.

"Mais oui," she answered.

Then there wasn't any sound until I heard the front door open and close. I heard Henri's car start up and drive away and then the shower running. I got up and looked into our bedroom. Janice was standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror, wiping her face with some cream. I wasn't sure what to do. Instead of doing nothing I went around to the front door and let myself in.

"Oh God you scared me," said my wife, seeing my reflection in the mirror. "What are you doing home so early?"

"Janice I've been home for almost an hour. I just saw Henri leave."

"You've been home? Where?"

"Outside our bedroom window, actually."

"Oh, then..."

"Yes, I watched the two of you fucking."

"Jack, I'm sorry. I told you that I wanted children."

"I know, Janice, but my boss?"

"Who would you rather be the father of your child, Henri or the God damn milkman?" She started crying.

"I'd rather that it be me," I said quietly, for some reason feeling guilty.

"Well, you and I both know that wasn't going to happen. The doctor said..."

"Fuck the doctor."

"He wasn't available."

I looked at her and smiled. I couldn't believe that she was joking at a time like this. She looked back at me and I saw a tear in her eye.

"Jack, I love YOU, not Henri." She dried the tears under he eyes with her hands.

"I love you too, but..."

"But what? I asked you and you said no. I was desperate."

"We could have tried artificial insemination."

"I asked and you said no. Besides, I saved us a bunch of money."

"You saved us a bunch of money? Jesus, that's rich. Was that your only reason?" She didn't answer that one. Of course I knew why. It was because she enjoyed it. She enjoyed fucking him and I didn't dare state the fact because I didn't want to hear her confirm it.

She walked up and held my face in her hands. They felt hot on my cheeks. "I love you Jack, not Henri. And I'm going to love our baby just as much." She paused for a moment and took my hand and pressed it against her warm, flat stomach. "Here, feel my tummy. It's going to be our baby. You're going to be the real father, not Henri. It was just his semen."

"God I can't believe this conversation." I looked down at her leg and shook my head. "Actually there's some of it running down your leg."

She looked down and her mouth flew open. "Oh Jack, I didn't... I was just going to take a shower."

"Oh, Janice, I love you so much."

"I love you too, really."

Suddenly I heard the water running and saw the steam filling the shower stall. "Can I join you?" I asked.

She smiled. "Yes if you wash my back." She started unbuttoning my shirt.

I couldn't get undressed fast enough; and when I did my cock was at attention. Janice took it in her hand and led me into the shower. She adjusted the hot water and then pulled me under it and kissed me. "I love you," I murmured.

"Shut up and make love to me," she ordered. Then she turned her back to me and leaned against the shower wall.

I moved up behind her and bent my knees to slide my cock into her pussy. She was wet and I slid right in. It dawned on me that it was because Henri had cum in her only a short while ago. For some reason it only made me want to fuck her even more and I began slamming my cock into her as hard as I could. Our flesh made slapping noises each time I came in contact with her buttocks.

"Oh God Jack, yes," she moaned.

I grabbed her breasts and kept pounding my cock into her. It didn't take long before I came and as soon as I felt drained I stopped and tried to catch my breath.

"Jack," she took my hands gently, "you need to let go. You're hurting me."

I released her breasts. "Oh I'm sorry, I..."

"Don't worry." She turned around and kissed me.

**********

It's been almost two and a half years. Janice and I have two beautiful children, Melanie and Jason.

I've been promoted to Vice President, thanks in large part to Henri. He and I have a very professional relationship. We have never talked about him being the father of my children, or for that matter, that he's still screwing my wife every other Thursday.

He goes to the Thursday meetings every other week now. He's really good to Janice. He usually takes her out to very nice restaurants on the other side of town and buys her expensive jewelry. I know that he's having trouble at home, but Janice is positive that his wife doesn't suspect anything about our uh, situation.

**********

This is Janice. It's been ten years since the birth of our daughter. Today would have been Jack and my anniversary, but he left me. Damn him; I'll never forgive him. Why did he have to go a have a heart attack and die on me two years ago? I can't help but cry every time I think of him.

About a year ago I married Henri. His wife left him about five years ago. Not because she found out about us, but she just told him she didn't want to be married any more. And then we found out that she's living with another woman. It was only natural that I grew to love Henri, even before Jack died. But it was different; just as having sex with him was different than with Jack.

Our kids still haven't accepted Henri as their stepfather. Our son Jason looks more like him every day so I know that I can't wait too long to tell them the truth. I have no idea how they will take it.

Kippy189
Kippy189
303 Followers