New Boyfriends & Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers

By now, Steve's face was red. I could tell he was a bit hesitant. We cheered him, "Come on Steve, your turn." "Show us what you've got!!" He slowly walked to the center of the room and eased his robe down. He had a nervous grin about him as the robe fell below his trunks. Steve was sporting a big hard on. It was a good 5 inches above the top of the suit. He blushed more. We cheered, "All right Steve." I said, "Nothing to be ashamed of there, buddy. In fact, you should be proud." Also, like the rest of us, Steve's pubes were sticking above the suit. After showing off his muscular ass to us, he sat down.

We all had a good sip on our drinks. "Whew, all that modeling has left me tired," I complained. "I think I'll go watch some TV; maybe find a ball game." Steve, still hesitant, said, "I'll join ya." Mary look at us, as we donned our robes, "You boys have fun. Sue and I are going to do some girl talk." We kissed our respective girlfriends and headed downstairs. After flipping through a few channels, I turned to Steve and said, "Boy, our girlfriends sure did look sexy." "Yeah they did! Man, I couldn't help but have a woody." "Tell me about it. Also, I don't really want to admit this, but this suit actually makes me feel pretty sexy too." "Me too. And you did look sexy, for a guy." I said to Steve, "No, you, my friend, you looked sexy. I feel sexy, but you look it. I mean, I've got this gut. You have muscles." "Chris, you are in good shape. Don't put yourself down so much." "Steve, you also got what the lady's want." "Good abs?" "No, stupid, a big cock. I must admit, I was really impressed by it." "Thanks. You were? I've always thought it was a little too big. I wish mine were a little smaller--like yours. I am not saying yours is small, cause it is not. But just a little smaller." "Why would you want a smaller cock?" Sheepishly, Steve looked at the floor while he talked, "The first couple of times I was ever with women, they actually got scared at my size. It was quite humiliating and depressing." Taking another sip from his beer, he continued, "Besides, my cock is a bit big for anal sex. That is something I've always wanted to try."

We sipped on our drinks a bit more. I can't believe I just had this conversation. In reality, I was pretty fascinated by Steve's big piece of meat. After flicking through a few channels, we came across women's beach volleyball. We stopped at it--not for the sports, but to gawk at the women. They were wearing these very high cut bottoms. We both stared in admiration. "You know, you don't see any of their pubic hair sticking out, " I commented. "They probably shave it off." "Sue used to shave the lower part off for me. She still do it?" Gulping down a drink, Steve looked at me sheepishly, "Yes. I think it is the biggest turn on." "Ain't it? I tried to get Mary to do it, but she is always hesitant."

After a few minutes of silence, I said "Steve, did Sue tell you that I used to do it for her, too?" "No. Wouldn't that hurt." "No. In fact, I thought it was fun and ultra sexy. In fact, I was thinking of doing it now, so everything won't stick out over my suit." Steve looked a little shocked. "I've always thought about doing it, but I've been scared about cutting myself. Being an electric-man, I don't have a lot of experience with blades." "You do get a few nicks, but nothing to worry about. It's not like you are using a big knife and if you slip, you're going to cut off your balls." "I know that. I guess, I am just a bit squirmy about the whole concept, even if it does turn me on." "Listen, why don't we both do it. It'll turn the girls on a lot." "I don't know ..." "Come on. If you're so scared, I'll show you how its done and even help you out if you like." After a few minutes of thinking, Steve finally agreed.

We grabbed our drinks and headed to the bathroom. Fortunately, the downstairs bathroom is large and has 2 sinks. "First thing we have to do is trim all the big hairs off with scissors." I grabbed a small pair from my kit bag. "I've found the easiest thing to do is sit on the can and do it. It makes it less messy." I took off my robe and suit and sat on the toilet. "Just trim off what ever you can get a hold of. Be sure not to cut any skin." While I sat there cutting, Steve sipped a drink and watched intently. I snipped off a lot of the big stuff on my inner thigh and up towards my belly. "Is that necessary?" Steve inquired. "Well, I have a lot more hair than you do. Thought I would just get rid of some of the bulkier stuff." In a few minutes I finished.

"Your turn." Steve took off his robe and suit and sat down. I handed him the scissors. Steve is very smooth skinned guy. He didn't have a lot of hair on his upper thighs--not enough to trim. And his pubic hair was concentrated around his big cock. He did have a happy trail leading up to his navel. Quickly but cautiously, he went to work. I sat there naked, working on my drink, watching Steve. Having less hair, he took less time. In a little bit, he cut as much as possible.

"Well done. Now that wasn't so bad was it?" I asked him. "No, it really was no big deal. What's next?" "Well, now we get to shave." I walked over and picked up my shaving cream, razor and washcloth. "Chris, I think I'll watch you do it. This is the part that scares me." "Okay, I'll narrate, so you know how to do it. It is just like shaving your face. First, you talk a warm, wet washcloth and wipe off the area. Now, spread some shaving cream over it. Now shave. I always start with the easy parts--above my dick, on the flat surface of the skin." Steve stared on. I started to shave. I scrapped my fur off about half way up to my navel. Then I started down around the sides near my cock. Eventually, I moved to the sides of my balls. "The key is to stretch the skin so it is nice and flat. The problem is that your dick and balls become slippery because of all the shaving cream. Once you get to a point, I found it is best to wash off and take a look at what needs to be done." I did so. "Still have a lot on my balls and round the sides of my dick." I applied more shaving cream. My cock started to grow from all the attention. "Opps. Sorry about this. But all that handling makes me excited. And believe it or not, I find it easier to shave the tough areas if you have a hard-on." I careful started in on my balls and sides of my cock. Inevitably, I did nick myself. Steve gasp a little. "No big deal. It stings a little but it'll close up before I'm done." At one point, I glanced up at Steve, he was transfixed by my action. He also had a hard-on.

Rinsing myself off again, I inspected my work. "Looks pretty clean. What do think, Steve?" He walked over slowly, and looked intently at my crotch. "You missed a few hairs on your balls, but it looks pretty clean." "Well, I'll take care of those last hairs. Also, I want shave around my ass." "Why there?" Sheepishly, I looked at him, "Well ... uhhh ... it'll make it easier to lick. I sort am turned on by rimming. Mary has never been into it much, I hope this might change her mind." Steve spoke softly, "Yeah, I like to be rimmed to. I also like doing it to Sue. She seems to like it." "Well, that's a change from me. No wonder that you two are such a good couple." I applied cream to my nether region and began to shave. I took care of those stray hairs on my balls, then started in around my asshole. "The problem, of course, is that you can't see what you are doing and you are trying to shave at an odd angle." "I can see that," Steve said softly. I said, "I wish I had another way of doing this." "Looks like you need some help." "I do, but Mary's not here." "If it won't bother you, Chris, I'll help you out." "You sure? I've done this before without any help." "No, I figure since you're going to help me, I should return the favor." "Okay."


I wiped myself off again. "You're sure you know what you are doing, Steve." "I can handle this." I leaned over the counter, with my butt in the air. In the big mirror, I could see Steve take the shaving cream. He sprayed some in his hand, then gently started to apply to my ass. He seemed to do it very slowly and deliberately. "Okay, let's get that hair off," he said. He knelt behind me. Shaving with his right hand, he pulled my cheeks apart with his left. All I saw of him was his hand that occasionally would rinse the razor out in the sink. He was doing a good job. All the squeezing and attention around my ass made me very turned on. My cock was incredibly hard.

After a few minutes, Steve said, "I think I got them all. Will you hand me the washcloth." I rinsed it in warm water and handed it back to him. He gently did a thorough job of wiping me clean. It felt great. I was closing my eyes, enjoying the sensation. After a little bit, I felt Steve's hands on both of my butt checks. He squeezed and spread them. Suddenly, I felt his tongue on my asshole. I felt wonderful. He flicked his tongue back and forth and around and around. Then he inserted his tongue right in my hole. I was in heaven. Never had anyone licked me so deep. He would tease the outside of the hole, slowly making circles. Then he would insert his tongue in. After a little bit, I felt him poking around with his fingers. He continued to lick. Slowly, I felt one of his fingers enter me. He moved it in and out slowly. All the while, he worked his tongue against my hole. After a few more minutes, I felt another finger enter. I moaned a little, taking short breaths. It still felt wonderful. He moved his muscular fingers in and out of me and kept tonguing me. Soon he worked a third finger in my hole. In and out, they went. I closed my eyes, leaned against the counter and just enjoyed. Even though I was in heaven, my cock deflated a bit.

After what seemed like forever, Steve stopped. He stood up behind me. I looked in the mirror at him. He smiled and said, "You're clean now." I stood up slowly, "Yeah, I must be. You did a good job. I should put some lotion on." "Here, let me do that." Steve took the bottle of lotion and squirted some in his hands and rubbed them together. Then, looking me dead in the eye, applied the lotion to all the area that had been shaved, and then some. He rubbed my inner thighs and balls. He took hold of my shaft and pumped it a few times. I was rock hard. I was worried that I might cum right there. Then he moved his hand under me and started caressing my asshole and that area. I closed my eyes. I felt a finger enter me, for a moment. Steve's hands left my body.

I opened my eyes. He was standing there, smiling, with his hands on his hips. "My turn to get smooth." I stepped aside and watched as he lathered up. He had no problems doing his happy trail and the hair above his cock. The difficulty began when he tried to do his balls and sides of his cock. He nicked himself. "Boy that smarts." I told him that he should rinse off and see what kind of progress he has made. "Looks pretty good. You definitely got all the stuff that was sticking out of your suit. If you want to stop now, you can." "No, I want to be smooth like you. I think both Sue and I will like it." He paused, "But I am still a bit scared of doing this." Another bit of silence, in a hushed voice, he said "Will you help me?" "Sure."

I knelt before him. His cock was at eye level. This was the closest I have ever been to another cock. I had had some fantasies before, but I never thought I would have the guts to go through with it. "First, we need to lather you up." I grabbed the shaving cream and sprayed some in my hand. I rubbed the cream on the bottom portion of his cock and on his balls. "Okay, would you mind holding your cock by the tip, so I can get in there better." He did so. I stretched back parts of his balls and cock and went to work. I was doing a real good job--no nicks or cuts. Steve's cock was getting hard and huge. As I worked on him, he closed his eyes. I saw him squeeze his cock now and then. After a few minutes, I said, "Okay, just about there. Want to had me the washcloth?" He gave it to me. I cleaned him off. "Okay, turn around. I know you don't have a lot of hair there, but let's take care of your butt. Maybe Sue will like that." He turned around and assumed the position that I had been in a few moments earlier. Steve only had a couple of hairs--mainly from the base of his balls to his asshole. After applying shaving cream, I made quick work of them. Then I took the washcloth, which I still had, and wiped him down. I stopped to play with his hole. While I did not lick it, I stick part of one finger in it. He moaned a little. I withdrew.

"Well, let me clean you off and see what kind of job I did." I handed him the washcloth. He rinsed it in warm water, turned around and gave it back to me. I was still kneeling. I wiped off his skin. His cock was long and hard, and only inches from my face. While finishing up with the cloth, I decided to go for it; I licked the head of his cock. I looked up at him, but he just smiled. I licked the head of that enormous cock again. It felt nice--warm, firm yet soft. I dropped the washcloth and began to rub my hands all over his crotch. I tickled his balls. I put my hands around his cock. It was so big, my hands had a difficult time going around it. I ran my tongue down the top of it. I licked the freshly shaven area. I licked up one side and down the other. I lifted Steve's big cock up and tounged the underside. Then I concentrated on his balls. They are huge--bigger than golf balls. I was enjoying myself--I had another hard-on. His cock didn't taste like much, being so so clean, but I loved the texture--so warm and firm. Finally, I took it in my mouth. Steve moaned a bit. It was difficult just to get the head in, because it was so large. I was careful not to scrape my teeth. I looked up; he just had a big grin on his face and his eyes were closed. I ran my tongue all around the head. I made circles. I flicked it back and forth. I then tried to get as much in my mouth as possible. I got about 4 or 5 inches (well below what Sue had done the night before) in before I gagged. I tried it again, with the same results. Pulling out, I looked up and asked him, "How do the women get more of this in?" I ran my tongue around his head. "Lots of practice," he moaned. Staring up at him, I said, "Practicing is fun." I attempted to engulf him again--same results. I moved his cock in and out his mouth for a few more minutes. Finally, I stopped.

I stood up. "Looks like your pretty clean too." We both laughed. "We better get out of her before the girls think they lost their boyfriends." We put on our robes and went out to the livingroom. After watching TV for a few minutes, Mary yelled down, "Chris?" "Yes." "Are you guys going to go to the store to pick up stuff for dinner?" "I guess so. What are supposed to get?" "I thought you were going to do stir-fry." "Okay." I turned to Steve, "Well, we best get a move on." We got dressed and went up stairs.

Still in their robes on the couch, Sue and Mary were talking. "Anything else you want from the store?" "No, I think we're good." "Okay. See you in a half hour to an hour." Steve and I drove off to the City Market. We returned about an hour later. The women were dressed and hungry.

Mary told me the next day what happened while Steve and I were at the store. Right after we left, Sue commented that we still looked sexy, even with our clothes on. Sue then complained about our pubic hair sticking out. Mary reminded her that they were in the same boat. One thing lead to another, and the two of them wound up down stairs repeating our ritual. They left their tops on. Sue started. Mary said she was really impressed by Sue's pussy--how soft the skin was and how pretty it looked. While helping Sue shave off the rest of her hair, Mary started to finger Sue. Sue got incredibly wet. After the shaving, Mary rubbed lotion all over her pussy. Mary was really surprised how good it looked. Sue did Mary and repeated the fingering. After this, Sue stood up and grabbed Mary's tits. Sue eased back the suit, and caressed them for a while. She even licked the nipples. She stopped after a few minutes and told Mary they should get dressed before we came home.

We all had a marvelous dinner and drank a few Margaritas. After cleaning up, we sat around and chatted for a while. After about an hour of relaxing, Mary suggested the hottub. Everyone seemed enthusiastic. I inquired, "Should we wear our new swimwear?" Of course, was everyone's reply. I ran downstairs and got in my "suit" and my robe. I put on some sandals and headed for the tub. Mary and Sue were dragging a bit, but Steve was just behind me. We flipped the top off the tub and climbed in. "Boy that water feels great," I said. "Yes," agreed Steve. After a minute or two, I leaned over to Steve and asked, "So, how is freshly shaven area?" "I had a big hard-on at the store. It felt so smooth and nice. I almost wanted to whip it out earlier and just wank right there." "That would be a waste," I said with a smile and a wink.

Steve and I lay back in the tub, gazing up at the stars. We talked a little about the hike. We were entranced. So much so, that we did not hear the women until they were stepping in tub. "Move you butt, so we can get in." Even without my glasses, they looked gorgeous. We all just sank down into the water and relaxed. The jets pounded against my back. I was very relaxed. We all stared talking about the great hike we had today and what we going to do tomorrow. Mary mentioned that it might rain, even though the sky looked very clear tonight. "We'll burn that bridge in the morning," I said.

Mary scooted over to me and began to snuggle up. She ran her fingers up and down my legs and arms. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed. When she stopped, I opened them. I leaned over and gave her a big kiss. I rubbed her legs. Sue and Steve were cozied up, watching us. Mary and I were sitting next to each other, my hand around her waist. Sue and Steve sitting opposite, in basically the same position. We all started making small talk--the weather, hiking, the stars. I felt Mary's hand slide down to my crotch. Even though the light in the tub was on, the bubbles masked her move. I moved my hand down to her crotch and began to massage her pussy through her suit. She continued rubbing my cock through my suit.

After a few minutes, the bubble clicked off. Immediately, Sue and Steve could see through the now clear water. Mary and I froze for a second. I said, "Maybe we should adjourn." After a moment of silence, Sue said, "You don't have to if you don't want." I glanced over at Mary; she said softly, "Okay." Keeping our hands in place, I started up our conversation again about hiking. Mary continued to rub my cock through my suit. Meanwhile, Steve had his arm around Sue's shoulders and their legs were intertwined. They were also holding hands and staring at Mary and my activities under the water. This turned me on more. My cock stared to rise. I felt the head start to poke through the side of the suit. A minute or two later, Mary grabbed my, now fully erect, cock. I slide my fingers under her suit and started to rub her pussy in earnest.

Then I stopped and looked at Mary. "Hey, uhhh, Mary, uhhh, where did your hair go?" "I was just about to ask you the same." Steve and Sue both glanced at each other then returned their focus back to us. "Mary, stand up for a second, I want to see something." She teased me, "Why should I do that?" I said, "Please. I am just curious." Slowly she stood up in the tub. The water came to about her mid-thighs. She started to sit down, saying, "There, you satisfied?" "No, hold on. I want to examine something." I moved in to get a close look at her crotch. Sure enough, no pubic hair was stick out over the suit. I placed my fingers on the shaved area. "Is it all gone?" "Maybe," she teased. By now, I could see that Sue and Steve had shifted their hands their crotches. I moved around so that Mary was now facing Sue and Steve as knelt in front of her. Slowly, I moved back the material of Mary's bottoms. Her hair was gone! I was staring at her totally bald pussy. So were Sue and Steve! It looked incredibly beautiful. I could but help run my fingers along it. "It's so smooth," I said in hushed voice. I continued to run my fingers up and down her newly shaved area. "What inspired you to do this?" "These suits, stupid. We thought we would look sexier. Besides," she took a long pause, "I thought it might make licking a little easier."

Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers