New Boyfriends & Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve piped up, "We?" Sue became red. Still kneeling, rubbing Mary's naked pussy, I saw Steve move his hand under Sue's bottoms. All the while, they never broke eye contact. After a few minutes of investigation, Steve told Sue to stand up. Sue was very hesitant. Mary prodded her, "Show them what a good job we did." Reluctantly, Sue stood up. Steve immediately pulled back her suit to reveal her bald pussy. Sue has a beautiful pussy, and without hair, it never looked so good. "Okay, that's enough," she tried to sit down. Steve wouldn't let her, "Just a second." He ran his fingers up and down and around her pussy. A second or two later, Sue gasp. "Wow does this feel smooth. I really like it, Sue. It turns me on a lot." He removed his hand, and Sue sat down, as did Mary.

"So...." Mary said to me. "So, what?" "Aren't you going to show me your handy work?" "I thought about doing that later." "Oh, so it is okay to show off your girlfriend to your friends, but not yourself?" I was a little red. "Come on, Chris, show me." Slowly I stood up. I turned away from Sue and Steve and faced Mary. She said, "No, no. Turn around, so your friends can see. What, are you embarrassed?" Mary grabbed my hips and turned me around. My cock was still hard and still sticking out under the suit. Upon moving around to the front, Mary said, "Oh, you are really turned on by this exhibitionism." Slowly, she moved the material aside to reveal my freshly shaven balls and cock. "Wow, it is so smooth." She ran her hands all over my crotch. When she got to the base of my balls, she hesitated for a second. "How far down did you shave?" "Uhh... we shaved down all the way." "All the way to where?" With an embarrassed look, I whispered, "Find out for yourself." Mary ran her around the base of my balls. "Turn around." I slowly did." She pushed back the thong that was riding up my butt. "It is difficult to determine. Bend over." I did. "Wow. You shaved clear up to your ass. So, why'd ya do that?" Now, she was putting pressure against my asshole. "Same reasons as you, I moaned." She stopped with her fingers and turned me around. I sat back in the warm water.

Sue and Steve finally stopped looking at us. Sue said, "You did the same didn't you." Steve was very red. Looking down at the water, he said, "Yes." "Let me see." Steve gave us a similar show as they had seen. His cock was erect and sticking up over the suit. Sue bent him over and inspected his ass. After a few minutes, Steve sat down.

Mary and I started kissing as did Sue and Steve. Our hands were all over each other. Now, I moved my hands under Mary's top. I squeezed her big tits. I teased her nipples between my fingers. She was running her hands all over my chest, teasing my nipples. I glanced over at Sue and Steve. Steve had pulled back Sue's top and was lick and squeezing her tits. I watched intently for a minute. I shifted my attention back to Mary. Now I started to lick her nipples. The are nice and chewy and really stick out. Her breasts became fuller and harder in the air. I lick and squeezed for several minutes. I could tell Mary was really getting turned on by the amount of gasping she did.

I pulled back for a second. Mary immediately whipped her top off. She also grabbed my bottoms and yanked them down. I kicked them off into the tub. I reached for her bottoms and pulled them off. We embraced again. We were kissing--tongues everywhere. Our hands were grabbing and squeezing each other. I was so turned on. After a few minutes, we repositioned ourselves. That is when we found Sue and Steve just staring at us. Sue's top was off and I could see Steve's cock was out and hard, even though he still had his suit on. Mary just looked at them and said, "Maybe we should move on to land where we will have more room." We all gathered our suits and stepped out of the tub. While we could still see the stars, some clouds had started to move in. My cock was still rock hard, as were Steve's cock, and Mary's and Sue's nipples. We covered the tub, grabbed our robes (which we did not put on) and walked back inside.

Mary announced she needed something to drink. Steve seconded. The ran upstairs, while Sue and I put our robes and suits in the bathroom. Sue removed her bottoms right in front of me. We hung up the suits. She turned to me and said, "Thanks." "For what?" "I know that you probably convinced Steve to shave. He has always been afraid to do it. I always liked it when you did it." She leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. I kissed her back. I said, "And I suspect you had something to do with Mary." "Maybe," she said with a smirk. I looked down at her pussy, "You really look great." "Ditto." "We really have found the right people this time, haven't we?" "Yes." Slowly, I moved my hand over to her body. I placed my hand on her firm, smooth stomach. Slowly, I made it down to her shaved area. She reached out and did the same to me. I moved my fingers up and down her pussy. She grabbed hold of my cock. We started to rub each other. I forgot how great her pussy felt (although, I do love Mary's better).

After a minute or so, we heard Mary and Steve coming back downstairs. Sue and I removed our hands from each other. I kissed her once fast. Mary and Steve entered the bathroom, carrying their drinks. Mary handed it to me. Steve handed his to Sue and said, "I feel so, so, clothed." With that, he took off his suit and threw it in the bathtub. Coupling up for a second, I noticed all of us in the big, bathroom mirror. "Don't we look great!!" Everyone turned and stared in the mirror for a few moments. "Yes we do." "Yeah." Sue chimed in, "Oh Chris. You and mirrors." Then she giggled. "So, I like to watch." Steve said, "This is pretty interesting." "Well, then, you should come into our room and see yourself in the full length mirrors."

With some hesitation, we all went to our room. Fortunately, Phyllis and Al had replaced the hide-a-bed with a double, thus freeing up a lot of floor space. We all stood in front of the mirror admiring each other. Slowly, I got behind Mary and started to fondle her tits and kiss her on the neck. My cock was feeling very strained. It rubbed up against her ass. I slowly ground my hips into her. Looking in the mirror, I could see Mary closing her eyes. She brought one hand up to her mouth. Slowly, she inserted a finger in her mouth. She slid it in out, getting it very wet. With her other hand, she reached around and squeezed my butt. I ground my cock into her ass more. In the mirror, we looked incredibly hot. I was so turned on. Also in the mirror, I noticed Sue and Steve watching our every move. They watched in the mirror, not looking straight at us. Steve's cock was sticking straight out. Sue's nipples were hard. I could tell Steve was caressing Sue's butt, and she his. Just then, Mary moaned, "Put it in me!!" I bent her forward a little. I grabbed my cock and wiggled it around the lips of her pussy. Slowly, I inserted it. She was so wet, my cock just glided in. I grabbed hold of her big tits and squeezed. I pumped in and out, and in and out.

I looked up in the mirror. Now, Sue had grabbed Steve's cock and Steve was rubbing his fingers against her pussy. I saw Steve get in the same position as I was. He bent Sue over. In the mirror, I could not see exactly what was going on, but by expression on Sue's face, I could tell that Steve was entering her. I continued to pound away inside of Mary. Soon, Steve and I were going at the same rate. After a while, I pulled out. Mary got a disappointed look on her face. "I am tired of standing." We moved over to the bed. After we lay on it, we stopped and looked at Sue and Steve, who had slowed up their pace. They were looking right at us via the mirror. Steve pulled out and they moved over to us and sat on the bed.

Mary and I moved to the far side of the bed. I crawled on top of her. Slowly, I inserted my cock back into her pussy. Sue lay down next to Mary. Steve mounted her, with her legs on his shoulders. Again we started to get into a rhythm. Mary and I were kissing a lot as I pounded my cock inside her. I could tell Mary was getting close to cumming. Her hand started to grab at the sheets. I looked down and saw that Mary actually grabbed Sue's hand. They held each other. Suddenly, I felt Mary's pussy contract. It felt like a vise grip. She moaned loudly, and said, "YESSSSSS! YESSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSS!" I could feel her juices flow out from her pussy. They came with such force, they actually sprayed up my stomach. At about the same time, Sue started to come. She moaned and gasp. I noticed Mary's and Sue's hands were really locked. Sue bucked and twitched, but Steve kept pounding away.

In a minute or two, both Steve and I eased off. Sweat now covered everyone. Mary let go of Sue's hand. I pulled out of Mary. "Baby, I want to cum all over you." Mary said, "Yes, I want you to." I straddled her abdomen. I put my cock, slippery and wet from Mary's juices, between her bit tits. Slowly, I started to pump away. After a couple dozen strokes, I shifted up so she could suck on me. Mary used her hands to pump my cock. She took the head in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around. Then she shoved about two thirds of it in her mouth. I was about to explode. She eased off and went to work with her hands. I pulled back a little. She continued to stroke me. "I'm gonna cummmmmM!! Oh godddd!" I squirted a huge load. The first big wad hit Mary on the face, right on her nose. She aimed the next one on to her tits. I had about four big shots, the last three on her tits. The rest started to dribble out. Mary moved forward and put my deflating cock in her mouth. She sucked me dry. I collapsed next to her.

Steve had traded places with Sue. She was now at his knees. She was sucking him, like she had the night before. I could not believe how much she was getting in her mouth. When she pulled his monster of a cock out her mouth, she used her hand to pump it. After a minute, she reinserted it in her mouth. Steve started to breathe heavy. His hips bucked. I could tell that he was cumming. Sue kept his cock in her mouth the entire time. I saw a little cum escape out of the corner of Sue's mouth. My cock started to get hard again. Slowly, Sue eased off Steve's cock. She moved up to his head. The kissed and I saw their tongues intertwine. This made me lean over to Mary and kiss her. Our tongues mixed. I moved up and licked off my cum from her nose. It was salty and warm, but not unpleasant. Our tongues mixed again. I also was rubbing my cum into in her big tits. This made her nipples hard.

We all started to calm down. We lay there, basking in the afterglow, snuggling up to our respective partners. Steve closed his eyes. Sue inched her way of the bed and grabbed a water bottle. She took a drink, then offered it to us. We each took a drink, except Steve, who had fallen asleep. Sue got the water bottle back from us. She walked across the room. I thought she was going to leave, but instead, she merely turned off the light. It is incredibly dark that room at night. Soon I felt Sue get back into bed. The bed was tight, my body was pressed up against Steve's and Mary's. I kissed Mary again, and closed my eyes.

The next day was full of new and exciting things...

--continued?