New Bride's Honeymoon Continues

Story Info
Sheela - the new bride's honeymoon continues.
2.6k words
3.98
77.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her quick nap after the steamy fucking ended, Sheela rolled over in the bed. Her long, graceful arms reached out to hold her husband, but only found emptiness on his side of the bed. She opened her tired eyes and stared beside her only to find Rohith's side of the bed, empty now. She quickly glanced around the room and heard water running in the bathroom. She walked to the bathroom door to call him and remind about the dinner. Another wicked thought flashed in her mind as she found that the bathroom door was not locked.

Sheela turned the doorknob to open the door noiselessly. Hot, moist air floated out of the bathroom as she stood there in the door way, looking at the moving form behind the frosted glass of the shower booth. She could see Rohith, moving around, a dark blotch of hair on his head and another at his groin. His pubic hair. Sheela could feel herself tingle with excitement, thinking about it, looking at it. She moved quickly and took off her clothes. Reaching forward, she opened the shower curtain all at once, standing there naked in front of her husband. She looked at his naked body, taking in the sight of his semi-hard cock, the black pubic hair wet and clinging to his body. Rohith did not say a word, didn't shy away, and didn't cover himself. There was a look of shock and excitement on his face. His mouth hung open and he raised his eyebrows. He opened his mouth as if to say something, and then he looked at her, at her tits, and then at her pussy. Sheela stared at his growing cock and licked her lips. She took the soap from his hands as she joined him in the shower booth. She lathered the soap over her hands, and then reached down and rubbed the soap on his cock. Sheela wrapped her fingers around it, and she could feel it grow as she slowly started stroking his cock. Within a few seconds, he had a full-blown erection, throbbing and hot. "Oh, Darling Sheela," he said.

"Let me wash that for you," Sheela said with a big smile. "Let me wash that hard cock." She stroked him faster and faster, and she saw his hand reach out and touch one of her hard nipples. He ran his finger around and around it. The feel of his touch made her terribly excited. She closed her eyes for a second, enjoying the thrill of her hubby playing with her nipples. She ran her hand further down, getting soap on her hubby's balls. She took the bar of soap and ran it all over his balls, working up a lot of lather in his pubic hair. She pushed the soap further back, and built up lather around his asshole as he pinched first one of her nipples and then the other. Then, she let the jet of water wash the soap away from his stiff prick and hairy balls. He stood under the spray of water, not moving his eyes from her naked body.

He suddenly pulled her to him and hugged her. Feeling his hard body pressing against her naked body made her more excited, and she smiled. Rohith then bowed forward to kiss her, his hands on her breasts, crushing them hard. Sheela clenched his head, caressed his shoulders. Her breasts were hot and felt heavy in his hands, her nipples stiff and hard. He squeezed her breasts, pinched her nipples. Sheela's *mangalsutra* was crushed between her heavy fleshy mounds. His tongue flipped sexily in and out of her mouth. Sheela groaned deep in her throat and arched under him, her hands sliding down to his crotch, stroking and jerking his thick penis, cupping and fondling his heavy balls.

"Rohith Darling," she moans. " Aaarghhhhh,!"

He smiled as his mouth went again to her breasts. Sheela whimpered as his thick, heavy tongue flipped over one nipple, whipping it rapidly. Tiny flames of excitement leapt through her body. He scraped the nipple with his teeth, twirling and twisting it and she gasped, her face screwing up in lust, her head jerking to one side, her back arching, her breasts rising to his mouth and lips. Squeezing the fleshy mound in his hand, the new young husband took her breast in his mouth and sucked it. Sheela moaned and supported her breast with one hand, which was glued to his mouth, the other hand squeezing and kneading her second breast.

"Ohhh ... yes! Ohh god yes!" she groaned.

Rohith sucked her breast sharply, let go, and sucked again. He rubbed her hard nipple across the roof of his mouth, over his gums, across his teeth. Sheela shuddered and moaned in pleasure. He moved to the other breast and worked that for some time. Then, squeezing both breasts together, he sucked them simultaneously, nibbling the twin nipples delicately. Sheela gasped and writhed in the shower stall, clenching his head. Her tongue roved through his ear, her fingers caressed his body delicately. While kissing her, Rohith twined her long *mangalsutra* in his fingers and scraped the hard beads across her breasts and nipples. Sheela's head jerked up and she gasped loudly, her face suffused with pleasure, soft and radiant.

Rohith continued to torment her for several minutes, sucking her breasts, squeezing them in his hands, rolling the hard *mangalsutra* across her nipples. He knew that her breasts are hypersensitive and that she is having tiny multiple orgasms. At last, he released her breasts and, smiling in pleasure, moved lower, kissing her rounded belly, running his tongue through her navel. He sank to his knees on the floor and slowly pushed his head between her thighs. Sheela's cunt has started streaming now.

Rohith spread her legs, letting the stream of water clean her soapy, juicy pussy. Rohith dragged his tongue up one thigh, then the other, slowly moving to her slit. Sheela groaned and pulled her cunt-lips wide. Rohith could see the beauty of her cunt, the delicate cunt-lips rimmed with soft black hair framing the tender pink flesh within which glistened her juices. He could see the quivering stem of her swollen clitoris and the darker opening of her cunt channel. Slowly, he dragged his tongue up the wet crack. Sheela gasped and arched her back, her head tilted upward.

"Ahhhhhh ... yes!" she groaned.

Rohith licked her pussy, moving his tongue up and down both sides of her swollen lips. Sheela lifted one leg and hung it over his shoulders, giving him better access to her hot hole.

She groaned and clawed her cunt-lips open for her young hubby. Her cunt was sticky and heady; her cunt-juices tingled on his tongue. He lapped at them gently, flicked his tongue delicately around her cunt-lips, and darted around her gorged clitoris. Her hips writhed and bucked. He moved his tongue up and down her slit, twisting it this way and that, curving it to a sharp point and jabbed it in and out of her cunt-flesh. Sheela pulled her cunt-lips wide open.

"Yes ... c'mon ... do it ... lick me, Rohith Darling ... lick my slit ... come on .... yes ... ohhhh yes ... there ... ahhh yes ... ohhh god yes yes ...there ... ahhh yes there!"

Rohith whipped his tongue at her clitoris, flicked it rapidly back and forth, and inserted his thick, long middle finger into her cunt-hole. It was hot and wet and tight and it convulsed frantically on his finger. He rolled his finger around in her cunt, arching it deep inward, masturbating her slowly while he tongue-fucked her. She clenched his head and bucked her hips up and down. Her head was tilted to one side, her chin on her shoulder, her mouth open. Her chest heaved. Her body rocked and jerked gently as though she is being fucked. Her hot, heavy, swollen breasts wobbled and jiggled. Rohith pushed his face deep into her cunt and sucked on her clitoris. Sheela cried out, her head jerked back, her breath shooting from her throat in an wailing moan.

"OHHHHHH! Oh ma uhhhh *hanh* uhhhhh OHHHHHHH!"

It wasn't long before her knees shook, and she began to cum, Rohith's tongue was buried deep in her cunt. Rohith nibbled the hard knob of her clitoris and his finger ran rapidly in and out of her cunt, masturbating her furiously. Her body jerked and writhed frantically. She arched her back, lifted and squeezed her breasts, her hands clapped over the large, fleshy mounds, pinching and tweaking her rigid nipples. Faster and faster he moved his hand, while his mouth sucked and nibbled her clitoris and she hissed wantonly. Later when Sheela came back to normal her young hubby asked.

"Are you going ... to do the same for me now?" Rohith panted anticipating a blow job from his new bride.

Sheela looked at him and wetted her soft lips with her tongue

"Yes, Darling" she said in a whisper.

Small anticipatory breadths of delight was already coming from between his tightened lips as he watched her sink to her knees and draw herself up between his thighs. Her wet naked body hovered over his parting legs and then she lowered her head until her face was mere inches from his firmly throbbing cockhead. Rohith bent his cock down and pointed it at the newly married wife's face; it's large mushroom shaped head barely an inch from her lips. Sheela, surprised by the move, instinctively pulled back. Looking at the large hard cock, Sheela noticed the precum forming on the large head. Rohith could feel her soft warm breath grazing over his abdomen and then his pubic area.

Sheela felt her hubby Rohith's hands pull her head forward. Feeling her relax under his touch, Rohith said, "That's it my sweet little Sheela baby, let your hubby show you one of the Kamasutra system of love making". Sheela just looked up at her hubby as Rohith lightly touched the huge head of his magnificent cock against her full lips; the precum moistening her lips now as Rohith bathed them in his precum.

As she watched and felt her hubby stroke his cock across her lips, she heard him say, "Sheela Baby, open those sweet little lips. I want you taste my cock. Take your hand and cup my balls, while I feed you my cock." Sheela, in a dazed and excited state, reached up and cupped the huge sack; they were huge and felt so warm and soft in her little hands. They must be able to hold plenty of penis juice, thought Sheela, and she knew she was about to experience just how much first hand.

Rohith reached down and took Sheela's other hand and brought it up to his cock. He wrapped her little fingers around his shaft and she gripped his long burgeoning cock tightly between her hands. Rohith was in heaven as he looked down and watched his young new bride's sweet mouth near his massive cock and then he touched the head of his cock across Sheela's lips. He heard her moan.

"Open up sweety, and taste my cock" Sheela couldn't stop herself, she slowly parted her lips and let the hard cock slip into her mouth, opening as wide as she could to accommodate its size. "Ooooooh," Rohith groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily upward as the warm moistness of her wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock.

Sheela grasped his cock at the base. She leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, licking the head of his hard cock. "Sheela Darling, that feels so good. Suck my cock, suck it!" Sheela took it into her mouth, running her tongue around and around the head of it, tasting the salty pre-cum on her tongue.

She was continually treated to precum juice dripping out of his big cock head as she sucked as much as she could into her mouth. "Oh Sheela baby, relax your throat so you can take my cock all the way down." As Rohith spoke, he could feel her throat relax and begin to swallow his love muscle. Inch by inch, his hard cock slipped past her lips until about five inches of his cock was buried in her throat.

"My sweet little Sheela, take my cock all the way down that little throat of yours; try to relax and let me feed you my cock." Rohith sad as he fed another couple of inches down Sheela's stretched throat.

Sheela had done it!. She has swallowed over 7 inches of hard, pulsating cock of her hubby. "Good... Sheela Darling, your mouth feels sooo tight around my cock."

She took it all the way into her mouth, sucking on it hard as he stood there and moaned. She pulled it out of her mouth and licked it all the way down the shaft, to his hairy balls. She scooped his balls into her hands and pressed them against her lips, licking and sucking them to cries of ecstasy from her hubby. She licked each one of the balls, sucked each one into her mouth and ran her tongue around on it. Then she kept his balls cupped in one hand as she returned to his hard cock. Sheela took the hard throbbing cock back into her mouth and sucked on it hard. She could feel his knees get weak as she held onto his balls. She moved her mouth faster and faster, and his legs began to shake. His stomach protruded outward, and he moaned as he shot hot cum into her mouth. His cock jerked again and again, and her mouth was filled with the flavor of her hubby's salty cum. She pushed her mouth down on it, trying to get his cock all the way to the back of her throat. She swallowed his cum, loving the taste and the feel of his hot cum running down her throat. Sheela kept her mouth on his hard cock, and he didn't go soft. He just stood there, his eyes closed, his cock in her mouth. She sucked on it until she could feel that there was no more cum, and she let her tongue swirl around and around his cock. As his climax began to subside, Rohith began to ease his cock out of his new bride's delicious mouth. Sheela's knees were weak and wobbly from sucking and she was tired to even stand up. She hadn't even touched herself, but had enjoyed at least three of the short orgasms. She looked up at him with a happy smile crossing her face. "Did that feel good?" she asked — but she already knew the answer to the question. "Oh, yes my darling. I was in heaven," Rohith said, running his fingers through her thick black hair. Sheela rose to her feet and got up on her toes, tilting her chin upward, so they could kiss passionately which naturally turned into a wet, sloppy tongue-kiss.

Rohith then turned the knobs of the shower full blast. The water was like tiny fingers massaging them, bringing them back to reality and at the same time soothing and relaxing them. Rohith toweled himself dry and went out of the bathroom to get dressed for dinner at the dining room. Feeling refreshed, but definitely tired, Sheela also toweled herself dry but was not at all in a mood to get dressed and go all the way down to the restaurant for an elaborate dinner. She told Rohith to ask for room service and have a quick dinner in the room itself.