New Business, Old Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in the house and Sandy was waiting for me. She had a damp warm washcloth in her hand. She wiped off my mouth then kissed me. "Do you have anything left for your old lady?"

"Everything!"

"Did you like her? Was she a better kisser than I am?"

"How did you know I kissed her, I thought I had wiped it all off?"

"She told me, she said I was crazy to let you out alone. Her exact words were, "Your man adores you and he is way too precious to take a chance of having some bitch like me get her claws in him."

"Billy, she is right. Don't ask again."

"Hopefully it will not be necessary. She was a very beautiful lady. Every time I looked at her I thought of you. I wished it were you with me. That is the truth."

She helped me out of my jacket and untied the bow tie. I got the cummerbund off and she was busy at the belt and zipper on my pants. She almost ripped my under shorts off and buried her face in my crotch. I lifted her and opened her robe. She was completely nude under it. She turned and jumped on the bed. I was right behind her; I almost fell on my face. My pants, shorts, shoes and socks were around and on my feet.

Sandy giggled at me. "It doesn't look you have had much practice getting out of that outfit in a hurry." She held her arms out to me. That was an invitation I had never been able to refuse. I sat on the side of the bed and kicked off the encumbrances round my feet. I rolled on to the bed and right on top of her body.

I held her sweet face and kissed her passionately I felt wetness on my face and looked down to see Sandy was crying. "Baby, what's wrong?"

She sobbed, "Billy I trusted you but I was so scared. I was afraid you might like her too much. I know you still don't trust me and I am afraid that might kill your love for me. I couldn't think of anything but you dancing and holding her in your arms. I hated her. I wanted to be the one with you."

"Sandra, you are my one and only love. You have not killed my love for you. You have nicked it a little, but it survives and will heal if it doesn't get hurt again."

Her eyes searched mine. "Do you mean that?"

"Yes I do. I really and truly want to grow old with you. I have no desire to have any other woman, but I will not and cannot share you with any other person."

"Oh! Billy I learned last night that I could never do that either. It would kill me to know you were having sex with another woman. I hear or read about couples swapping or watching each other make love to someone else. That would just kill me, I can't even think about that happening with you with out getting so upset I can't function at all. Just the thought of it tears me apart. I cry over what I did to you every time I think about it. I am fixing that though."

"What do you mean?"

"Hush! I need you inside me this second. NO MORE TALKING! Damn it, fuck me now." Her legs spread wide and her hand grabbed my fully erect and dripping cock. She rubbed him around in her eager and wet pussy. I plunged right to the hilt. I stayed bottomed out in her. I thrust in and out with pressure and not movement. The undulating pressure on her clit brought her rapidly to a small orgasm. She mewed softly deep in her throat.

I started the long slow strokes. On the up stroke I left only the tip of my cock in contact with the inner lips of her pussy. I paused there. Then I moved slowly feeling the walls of her vagina squeezing my rock hard erection. At the bottom I again undulated the pressure. She was growing louder and louder and I put my mouth over hers and muffled her screams of pleasure. She was thrusting up to meet me now and trying to change my rhythm. She wanted me faster. She was very wet now and I could feel my prick sloshing around in her pussy now. It was a delightful feeling and she must have thought so too. She was shuddering and jerking almost uncontrollably now. I knew this was what she called a 'biggie', a major orgasm. She was holding my face; crying for me to cum inside of her. I was almost there. I was in a frenzy of thrusting as deep as I could, feeling the pressure and the ecstatic sensations building to my climax. I quivered and her pussy spasmed around my cock. I flooded the inside of her sweet pussy with my huge load of hot slippery seed. She had another 'biggie' the same time.

I thought she would flop back and rest, but no! She jumped out of bed and started the shower. It was a couple of minutes later when I made it to the shower. She lovingly washed every speck of my body. I wanted to do her too but she said she was finished already. We dried each other and went back to bed. It felt good to have my love cuddle beside me.

I woke up alone and slipped into my robe and went to the kitchen. Coffee was waiting and I poured myself a cup. I sat at the table and sipped the coffee and tried to think about what I needed to do that day. There was a pile of mail on the counter. I saw a bank statement and glanced at it. Hummm! The balance in our joint debit account was a bit less than I had expected. I checked the individual transactions.

There were what appeared to be several thousand dollars worth of doctor bills to a doctor I didn't know. I needed to request a detail of one of them. I heard Sandy's vehicle stop outside and heard the door shut. I heard loud voices and hurried to the window. I saw Sandy struggling with a man. I ran for the door. I recognized Frank Scroggins. Sandy pulled away from him. She turned and threw herself into my chest. I heard and saw the two shots from the gun he held. Sandy slumped to the ground. He stared at her as I lunged for him and got my hands on him. I ripped the pistol from his hand and smashed the heel of my hand into his face as hard as I could. He dropped like a rock. I Whirled and ran to Sandy. She had been hit twice and blood was everywhere. A man ran up and said, "I have called 911. The cops and rescue team are on the way. Mr. Thompson. I'll call our office too." I looked at Sandy an she looked up at me, She whispered, "I love you, Billy, only you." I heard the sirens in the distance. I tried to find a way to help Sandy. I was glad to see she seemed to be alert. The man with the phone came over and said, "The other guy is dead."

"What?"

"The other guy, Scoggins is dead. You killed him. His face is crushed."

Sandy said, "Oh! No. I know you didn't mean it, Billy. I love you so much." The police and EMT people arrived and Sandy was put in a ambulance. They wouldn't let me go with her. I was hand cuffed and questioned. The guy with the cell phone said he had seen the whole thing. A cop followed me into the house while I got dressed.

The chief of police was there when I went back outside. I knew him very well. He had them take the cuffs off and told me I could go to the hospital to see about Sandy. The witness said he would be glad to drive me. Mike arrived about then. I found out the witness was tailing Sandy that morning.

The medical examiner arrived just as I was going to leave. He looked at Scroggins and talked to the Chief. They walked over and talked to me as I sat in the passenger seat of Mike's car. "Mr. Thompson, what in Heaven's name did you hit him with?" asked the Doctor. I held up my hand. "What? The victim's whole face is shattered and shoved into his brain. Death was instant. What did you use?"

"My fucking hand, he had just shot my wife, I lost my temper. Sorry! The witness spoke up, "I saw the whole thing. Mr. Thompson jumped at him and hit him with the heel of his hand. Fastest thing I have ever seen. Scroggins dropped like a rock."

The Doctor looked at me. "May I please see your hand?"

I shoved it out the window. He felt it; he looked carefully at the hard pad of callous on the heel and the back edge of my hand. He looked up at me. "You may go Mr. Thompson." Mike called his wife Beth; she said she was on her way to the hospital. He then asked her to find the number for the emergency room. He dialed it and when they answered he somehow got patched through to the doctor who had treated Sandy. He said she was going to be fine, she should have a complete recovery. A huge load was lifted from me. I was glad Mike was driving, I cried like a baby.

When we got to the hospital Sandy was just coming out of surgery. She was unconscious and I was told she would be in recovery in ten minutes. The doctor talked to me. He assured me Sandy would be fine. She had taken one shot in her right upper back hitting and piercing the scapula. The other bullet hit lower in the back and missed all bones and ended up in the stomach muscles. They had recovered both bullets. They were small caliber, likely .22 long rifle. He grinned at me. "She was in good spirits. She thinks you are Superman, she thinks you killed her assailant with one hand." He laughed.

Mike said, "She is right, he did."

"What? With one hand?"

"One hand and one blow." said Mike.

The doctor said, "She said she had warned him not to try you. She said she begged him to stay away. I asked her how she got shot? She said he told her he was going to kill you. She said she tried to get his gun but he was too strong for her. She said she threw herself on you so you wouldn't be hurt. She really loves you." I turned and sat in a chair and shed a few more tears.

I thanked the Doctor and Mike spotted his wife, she rushed to us. She wanted to know how Sandy was. Mike told her the whole thing in a shortened version. Beth walked over to me, "We girls talk you know, she told me a number of times that she loved you so much she would not hesitate to die so you could live. I don't think she thought she would ever have to prove it, but she did."

We saw her sleeping in the bed in the recovery room. I went in the hall and used the cell phone to call Angel's School. I explained that her mother had been shot and that I needed to talk to her before she heard about it from someone else. After about ten minutes she came on the phone. I told her what had happened and that Sandy was going to be all right. Mrs. Burnowski was going to pick her up at school. I called April and Anna and gave them the same instructions. Beth left to get the kids.

Sandy was awake but groggy when I went back in the room. Mike was talking to her. She smiled weakly at me. She said, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I haven't a scratch on me thanks to you.?"

She looked up at me, her eyes wide, "Did I do good, Billy, I couldn't let him hurt you?"

"Honey, You were wonderful, I owe you my life."

"No Billy, I owe you my life. I couldn't live without you."

In several weeks things were back to normal. One night after the kids were asleep I told Sandy I wished she would explain some things to me. She said she would answer any question I had.

"Who is a Dr. Silvia Haughton? And why were you seeing her?"

"She is a psychiatrist, I had some issues in my life I need help with and she was very helpful."

"Will you tell me what the issues were or are?"

"Yes, please be patient with me. This is hard for me to do. I know you need to know these things but I have been scared to tell you. It is about Frank Scroggins and I. Dr. Haughton was able to discover that Frank had had me hypnotized for years. I remember now that it started when we were dating. I am unable to remember all the things he made me do with him. I guess he always knew I was available to him whenever he wanted me. I would be free from him when he left for a few years.

Then he would call me and I was under his spell again. Dr. Haughton says there were probably lots of things he could never get me to do because they were against my core beliefs. I believe I was true to you except for the things I told you about already.

I began to be able to resist him. He didn't like that at all. He tried to hypnotize me again but I wouldn't do what he wanted. I feel so ashamed of what I did. I let you down and I hate myself for that."

I took her in my arms and assured her that I wasn't angry and that I loved her with all my heart. I told her that this information explained a lot of things that had bothered me.

Our loving had never been better. Every thing seemed to be going well. Then one afternoon when I got home from work Sandy said she had a problem.

"Do you remember Loretta Hunt?"

"Yes, I sure do, why?"

"It seems she needs you again."

"What? No way. I can't do it."

"Sure you can, only this time it will be different. Here."

She handed me an envelope. I opened it. It was an invitation to a cocktail party at the Hunt Mansion. It was to Mr. And Mrs. Bill Thompson. I looked at Sandy. "Do you want to go?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Did you read the note on the back?"

I turned the note over, the note said, 'Hi big guy. I told you I wouldn't forget you. I have four lady friends who are dieing to meet you and apply for your services. Please come.

Yours,

Loretta'

"Are you sure you want to go?"

"Well how else am I going to check out the competition?"

"Sandy, there is no competition for my love, you are the undefeated and unchallenged winner. No contest."

"We have to go, don't you see, it is a challenge to me to let you compare our charms side by side. And it won't hurt your business. Four new 'toy boy' contracts are worth what in your pocket over a year, $60 or $70 thousand dollars?"

"NO, only fifty some thousand grand."

A year of College for one of the girls. Right?"

"Yeah! I grinned at her, What's it gonna cost, new cocktail dress, shoes, bag, hairdo and lingerie? "

Sandy grinned at me, "no lingerie."

"What?"

"Honey, there are no rules in this game. All's fair..."

"Sandy, I am with you all the way and don't you forget it."

"I know that, Sweetie, we are an unbeatable team."

"I guess my Beige linen suit will do won't it?"

"No way Buster I am not going to let her think I don't dress you well. I'll look for something while I'm out shopping for myself."

"Fine."

Several weeks later we arrived at the entrance to the Hunt Mansion. Sandy and I stepped out and the Valet took the car. Loretta greeted us as we entered the foyer. She kissed me lightly on the lips and turned to Sandy and stopped and stared at her. Sandy was wearing a teal matte jersey scoop neck dress that appeared to have been painted on her body above the waist and down over her hips and legs to several inches above her knees. She wore golden shoes with ankle straps and stiletto heels. She carried a small golden clutch purse and had a golden shawl over her shoulders. Her black hair was in a crown braid emphasizing her long lovely neck. She was breath takingly beautiful.

Loretta shook her head and smiled at her, "Sandy, I am happy to finally meet you, now I see why you trust him out alone. He will never find anyone as lovely anywhere."

"Thank you, but you notice I won't let him near you alone anymore."

"Bill, Sandy is a sweet as she is lovely, I like her already and that is unusual for me. I usually hate lovely women. I like Sandy. I think you both know my date Charles."

Chuck gave a half bow and kissed the back of Sandy's hand and shook mine. He said. "Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Thompson, delighted to see you again." He looked strong, handsome and quite dashing. Sandy clung tightly to my arm as we walked in to the parlor of the huge house. She looked around and whispered in my ear, "He's cute, can I have one?"

I looked at her and put on my fiercest glare, "Forgettaboutit."

"Yes Dear."

We circulated about the room. The old gentleman, Loretta's banker, walked over and greeted me. I introduced him to Sandy. He looked at her. He looked at me. "That is the most magnificent woman I have met in my whole eighty- six years. You are a truly lucky and fortunate man." I thanked him and left Sandy with him while I got us a couple of drinks. Sandy had drawn a crowd of men by the time I returned. I noticed her nipples were about half erect. The fabric of her dress concealed nothing. I whispered for her to look at her boobs. She looked down, then at me. "They belong to you my love. Only you may touch."

Sandy held my arm and adjusted her shawl to cover her nipples. We walked to a group of people. Loretta was beckoning us over and she introduced us as her favorite couple. Several very handsome men moved in around Sandy eyeing her speculatively. Loretta grinned, "You all have heard of this wonderful couple. She is the wife who took two bullets to save her husband and he is the husband who killed the attacker with one blow of his hand. Aren't they a lovely couple?" I noticed the men admired Sandy from a distance. She had us sit at the large table with her four friends. She crooked her finger and Charles was at her side. He had never been more than an arms length away. "Girls, this young gentleman is my personal bodyguard, Charles. Charles do you have the folders with you?"

"Yes, darling I do have them."

"Isn't the 'Darling ' a nice touch? It is much more personal than a 'Ma'am' or something. Here pass these folders around. These are six of the bodyguards now available from Mr. Thompson's company. I would never do a business of this nature with anyone else. Mr. Thompson takes a personal interest in seeing we are totally pleased. He even went so far as to act as my escort one evening when Charles was ill. His beautiful wife Sandy is so secure in her marriage that she let him escort me that evening. I don't know any other wife who would do that. Not with me anyway." Sandy held her hand up. "I trust Bill completely but I sweated bullets that night until I had him home in my bed. Now that I have gotten a closer look at Miss Loretta I can assure you it won't happen again. Notice my hand never leaves his arm. I am keeping close tabs on him."

One of the other Ladies said, "I notice you are not holding his arm now." Sandy smiled and lifted her arm. Our little fingers were locked together. I passed out my cards after the folders were returned to Charles. "Feel free to call for an appointment at anytime. And NO, Sandy, you still can't have one." They Ladies were all chattering among them selves. Sandy whispered and asked if I would dance with her. We excused ourselves and moved to the dance floor. She flowed into my arms. The first number was a nice old slow number. Her head was nestled against my chest. My nose was in her hair. I loved the vanilla and violet smell she always had in her hair. She lifted her lips toward mine and we gently kissed. The next number was much faster and She twirled away from me and I pulled her back. Her nipples were fully erect now and poked the front of her dress out delightfully. Looking carefully one could even see the areolas. I looked up and saw that no one else was dancing. They were all watching us. The number ended and I pulled her to my chest and tenderly kissed her for a long time. Everyone clapped and we bowed slightly and returned to the table. Loretta took Sandy's hand. "Honey that is so cute that he gets you all excited and your nipples poke out like that. The big smile on his face tells me he loves it too. You are one lucky girl. I think you have nothing to worry about from any woman."

Sandy held her hand and kissed her cheek, "I pray that you are right, Loretta, he is just so damned precious to me that I will never take another chance. I know I could never live without him." A tear ran from her eye. Loretta pulled a hanky from somewhere and carefully dabbed at Sandy's eye.

"Sandy, you never have to worry about me. I know my very life would be in danger if I touched him. I just know you wouldn't hesitate to kill to keep him."

"I would have to I guess, what else could I do? Unless he asked for his freedom, then I would just crawl in a corner and die."

Sandy and Loretta hugged each other. Loretta leaned back, "Now that we are friends can you tell me where you got that sexy cocktail dress."

"Sure, I looked all over town at all the trendy shops and couldn't find want I wanted. I ended up taking a chance and got the dress and shoes for a modest price from Victoria's Secret on line catalog. The total was about one hundred and ten bucks."