New College Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, Leroy lay on his back and pulled me onto him, guiding himself up inside me again. Once I was comfortable in this position, Jason lined himself up behind me and pressed his cockhead in alongside Leroy's. It wouldn't go at first, even as wet and gooey as I was. Jamal kept kissing me as Jason rubbed himself around, getting himself lubed and even harder for the big push. Leroy pulled my head down and whispered in my ear, "You're the sexiest, most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and this is the most totally erotic thing I've ever witnessed. You're totally into this. Are you ovulating, Honey?"

I moaned and a rush of heat washed over me as I realized I could honestly say yes. I felt myself stretching wide open as Jason went in probably halfway. It did hurt a bit, kind of a hot, stinging pain, but it was also so erotic, so beautiful to have them both inside me. It felt like nothing I'd felt, maybe a close second to the feeling of being impregnated by a black stud, which was the most beautiful feeling I'd ever had.

To be continued...

12