New Day for Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was like molten lava. Her magma chamber hotter than any he'd ever experienced. Avery grunted as he shoved his fingers deeper into her core stroking her expertly. He stroked her g-spot until she hovered on the quivering verge of orgasm. She was bent backwards against the rail, her perfect tits jiggling in the bright sunlight. Her face was contorted into a mask of raw pleasure as he played her like a master musician. She was beautiful in her erotic agony. Her pale cheeks were flushed hot, her dark lashes closed, her ruby lips parted by raggedly panted breaths and mewls of pleasure.

He pulled his fingers from her frothing cunt and lasciviously sucked her nectar from them. She groaned as she watched through slitted lids. "Turn around. I want you to watch them as I take you," growled Avery. She complied instantly. His hands were at her hips helping her up to step up on the bottom rung, and then at the middle of her back bending her over the top. She was at the perfect height, and her parted thighs presented him with a glimpse of heaven. Her hot pink pussy lips, completely shaven, were puffy and opened to reveal the depths of her aching cunt.

His belt buckle and fly were quick work and his own pants were down around his ankles in no time flat. He stroked the fully erect shaft of his massive cock. It was well over average in length and girth, and the tip glistened with a dew-drop of precum. Nicole gasped when she looked back over her shoulder at him. He was huge! There were veins running from just below the mushroom cap down along the shaft that had to be as thick as a coke bottle. She felt her pussy clench in rabid anticipation. Avery chuckled wickedly as he moved into position behind Nicole. His voice was soft, but insistent "Watch them Nikki. Watch them," as he gently turned her chin to face forward.

And she did. She watched as the massive stallion mounted the quivering mare. When his thick cock pressed to the mare's opening, Avery's touched hers. Avery timed each touch to match the stallions. The smaller mare beneath him would have a rough ride, but one that would result in an exquisite colt later. Avery stepped up behind Nicole, and placed his hands on her hips. He tilted his hips slightly and pressed the snout of his emblazoned cock to the mouth of her pussy. He groaned, it was a supreme effort not to just impale her in one stroke. Like the mare, Nicole was smaller, fine boned, broad of hip, but it would be a rough ride none-the-less.

He eased into her letting her feel his heat and thickness. "Easy girl, relax" he murmured just as he would have to any of his own horses. He felt her quiver and then slowly relent. He pulled her gently backwards, then pushed forward working more of his massive dick into her ultra-tight core. The woman wasn't virgin, but she was nearly as tight as one. He clenched his teeth as sweat rolled down his brow. It took him nearly ten minutes, but finally he was fully seated in the heated cradle of her hips.

She was white knuckled again. She was caught in the visual and tactile sensations that was sending her into a lust frenzy. The stallion had finally seated himself into the mare and was settling into a rhythm. Their soft whickers echoed around her and seduced her. Her own "stallion" held her enthralled in his own right. She'd never felt so full, so owned before in her life. He touched every part of her at once, from the back wall of her cunt to the throbbing clit that his heavy balls shifted against.

It was a wordless transition and he seemed to know when she was ready for more. Avery moved inside her, drawing back until just the head of his cock remained buried in her tight sheath. Then with a massive, unforgiving plunge her ripped back into her. Her response was all he could have hoped for. She screamed, arching her body and quivered. But she didn't pull away. Instead she arched backwards and met the thrust and instantly began begging for more. Who was he to deny the woman? With a wolfish grimace he stroked into her. Each one deeper and more savage than the one before.

Her breasts rasped against the smooth wood of the railing and she grunted on each stroke that seemed destined to split her in two. The feel of him inside her was enough to turn her knees to water, and only his heavy frame was what kept her vertical. He released her hips and gripped the top rail, slamming himself into her from behind. His lips were peeled back from his gritted teeth as he savaged her tight cunt with his punishing thickness. She was sobbing and writhing as he pinioned her time after time against the railing, filling her with himself. He too hovered on the razor edge of release, his heavy balls drawing up as he neared and explosive orgasm.

"Want – to – cum!" Nicole screamed out breathlessly.

"Not – til – I – say" growled Avery in return.

"Please! Avery please! Oh god, Avery! Ungh!" screamed Nicole as she fought the orgasm trying to hold it off. She wanted to please him, she wanted to make this last forever.

He felt her fight the orgasm. He heard her whimpers and sobs as she obediently fought the impending release. He grinned to himself through the sweat that trickled down his face. Fuck she was good. And she was submissive. The revelation pleased him immensely, and he rewarded her by slamming into her at a feverish pace. Then out of the blue he bellowed, "CUM!"

She spasmed instantly, her cunt milking his cock hard as it attempted to swallow him whole. Nicole bucked and writhed like a branded filly, spewing licentious expletives to the heavens. Her world exploded into a million pinpoints of light, as her pussy quivered and rippled with the most intense orgasm of her life. It was too much for Avery. Her pussy was like a custom made glove, clenching around him begging for his seed. He roared and thrust once – twice – three times and then exploded in her soggy cunt. Avery's body bowed back and the wood cracked beneath his hands as he buried deep into Nicole, bruising her cervix and battering the back wall of her cunt.

Jet after jet of hot jism spit from the tip of his over-engorged cock, filling her and backwashing. Their combined juices creamed over his pubic hair and dripped off of his balls. He wailed in deep bass tones, as he brought a palm down hard on her lily white ass. She yelped and spasmed around him. He looked down through heavy lids and admired the cherry red hand print, so stark in contrast with her pale skin. That was his mark, and by gods it would not be the last time he saw it on her.

She was still quivering and shaking when he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her from the railing. She snaked her legs backwards, wrapping her feet behind his thick thighs, not wanting to part from him. He chuckled huskily, puffing softly from the exertion. He had no intention of letting her go yet. He merely leaned against the other railing, letting his superior strength support both of them. She whimpered brokenly as he massaged his hands over her taut belly and feathered his fingertips over her hyper-sensitive clit. "Mine," he growled lustily.

12