New Desires

Story Info
Real life sexy wife.
1.6k words
4.09
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crash6
Crash6
1 Followers

Having been married for about 25 years, I am always looking for new ways to bring the excitement and spontaneity into my marriage. Last night I had the best fucking sex and realised a fantasy I have had for a long, long time.

To set the scene, we have always had a healthy sexual relationship, albeit not nearly frequent enough for my insatiable appetite. I would want to have sex, and would try to initiate it without pressuring my wife but regularly it seemed that she was always tired (She also works full time) and I would end in me looking at Porn and pleasuring myself.

6 years ago, I started working away for my job and this reinvigorated our love life for a while but nothing like what happened last night.

We had been apart for almost 2 weeks because of work commitments and she was due home after a weekend away. I had already showered, shaved and looked in her drawer where we kept our sex toys. I saw some that we hadn't used yet and my Cock got as hard as a rock thinking about the fun we could have.

So, once she got home and we were getting into bed, I had left a set of Labia spreaders just under the quilt, so when she pulled it back, they were easily seen. She looked at them excitedly and asked

"Have you bought me something new?"

I replied "No, I bought them ages ago but want your Pussy spread wide open so I can suck on your clit easily".

The smile on her face told me that I was in for some fun.

Wrapping the spreaders around her thighs, I "accidentally" rubbed her Cunt with my hands and forearm while I was doing it up. She was laying on her back and with each touch, she would let out a quick breath and she would get wetter. By the time I had them spreading her pink puffy lips, she had drawn herself up onto her elbow and grabbed at my Cock and pulled me into her hot mouth. I had already pleasured myself a number of times waiting for her to get home, but the feeling of her wet, hot lips forcing my Cock into her throat gave me the initial sense of euphoria associated with an Orgasm you don't forget.

I fell into her Cunt and proceeded to flick my tongue against the Clit like a man possessed. She drew a sharp breath and let out a guttural moan that vibrated against my Dick and almost caused me to blow down her throat right there and then. Previously she had told me that she loved it when I fingered her while licking her Clit, so I wormed 3 fingers into her tunnel, which immediately squeezed them together into a small triangular shaft. I then forced them in and out vigorously, all the while sucking on her clit, and watching her cunt puffing up and releasing juice which I eagerly drank.

Before I blew my load down her throat I told her to roll onto her stomach so I could lick her arsehole. I have always loved playing with "The Forbidden Hole" and had introduced her to the pleasures of anal sex some time ago. She eagerly rolled over, and grabbed a pillow to put under her midriff so as to slightly spread her arsecheeks and accentuate her wet Cunt all ready to be probed by my tongue.

This is where my other fantasy was about to kick in. A couple of weeks before I had called her on my 6-hour drive home from work to let her know I was horny (again...still... I don't think it's really a problem but I'm also sure therapy can't fix me) and she told me she was reading a Sex story about a Master and submissive. So tonight, once she was face down and my tongue was forcing its way deep into her arsehole, she started moaning and breathing deep.

After about 3 minutes of eating her arse I sat up, putting my hand on the small of her back with a little bit of force and leant over to grab the set of handcuffs I had found hidden away in a drawer that we had never used. I pulled her left arm behind her back and clamped one cuff over her wrist - She didn't hesitate and flung her right arm behind her back ready for me to bind them together. I could hear her breath getting ragged and deep and I was shaking a bit as I clamped the right one shut and sat back looking at my helpless, submissive Wife who was awaiting my next move.

I couldn't contain my excitement and roughly shoved my Cock all the way up her Cunt. It was so slippery that there was no resistance at all. Once I got used to the warm succulent feeling I could hear my wife breathing deep, and I proceded to Fuck her hard and fast so she was making moaning noises which were cut short as I smashed the wind out of her. My Cock was so close to exploding into her that I stopped so I could enjoy this feeling of Power some more. My blood was racing and I could feel every fibre in my body tingling. I grabbed my phone and took a photo - I wanted memories of this and she couldn't stop me...

As we were laying both laying there, breathing, and sweating, and so into each other right at that moment, she uttered the words that I had been craving to hear for so long...

"Baby, Slap my Arse..."

I felt my Cock pulse and absolutely stand to attention. I didn't need to be told twice, so I raised my right hand above my head and brought it down with a stinging slap onto her right Arse cheek.

I had already decided that this got my blood boiling and now that I had been given the opportunity I would do it again just in case she decided that it was not really what she liked. As I heard her draw in a sharp breath, I lifted and brought my hand down again in almost the same spot.

She moaned "Ooooh FUCK..." and started to thrust back onto my engorged Cock.

I was completely in awe of my beautiful wife's new fantasy, and held there for a few seconds as she banged back and forth on my Dick. I then grabbed the small of her back to stop her thrusting, and reached into the drawer of surprises and took a small leather whip with a dozen tails on it. As much as I enjoyed slapping her arse, I thought I could get caught up in the moment and should try something else to prolong the pleasure. I want to slap her arse in the future, and I want to do it hard! But this was the first time we had done it so it needed to be done right.

As I held my Cock in her tight Cunt, she had complained that the cuffs were a bit tight (I was VERY excited when I put them on...) so I undid them but held her arms where they were. I grabbed one of her scarves and tied a basic knot around her wrists so she couldn't move. I slid my Dick out and pulled her arse cheeks apart roughly until her rosy pucker started to stretch and she whimpered a little bit. I leaned down and forced my tongue into it as she moaned and writhed on the bed. I then leaned back and drew the whip teasingly across her sphincter, and up over her arse cheeks, then lifted it up and whipped it right onto her arsehole. She tensed and let out another moan that told me she was becoming a very willing submissive, and I liked it, I liked it a LOT!

By now I was ready to burst and the need to cum was overbearing! I sat back and shoved my Cock into my whimpering moaning wife and thrust in and out until I was ready to explode. As I came deep in her Pussy, I pulled her head back and forced my tongue into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked my tongue, and my Cock pulsed a load of cum deep into her sweet hole., I unloaded a bucket of cum because I was extremely horny.

I sat back and she was still on a plateau, as she hadn't come yet. I undid the scarf around her wrists and her arms fell to her sides. I was looking at her on her knees, Pussy dripping my white cum onto the bed and then made the decision to jam my fingers into her and bang her until she came. As soon as I started the push, she moaned, pushed her legs further apart and her Pussy opened up and it was like she sucked my whole hand into her cavity. The moan she let out was a sound I will never forget, and I proceeded to slide my hand in and out as my other hand rubbed her Clit.

About 30 seconds later she brought her own hand down and expertly started blasting her Clit, moaning louder and louder, and 10 seconds later she exploded in a flurry of fists and fingers. We both lay there sucking in breath and enjoying the last hour of new, exciting sexual pleasure.

So, as I write this 24 hours later, my wife is asleep on the lounge across from me. I am looking straight at her arse and can't decide if I need to do the same thing tonight with my Cock sliding into her arsehole, or whether I should save it for another night.

Still, someone once said to me" One you miss out on is one you can never make up..."

Crash6
Crash6
1 Followers