New Digs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,204 Followers

The following morning, I found Sonja and Missy in the kitchen fixing breakfast. When Missy found that Sonja had not come home last night, she came over to see how we had done. They were talking about our sexual encounters like I was not there and it sounded like I was a hit with both of them. Over breakfast, they decided on a schedule of who would spend what time with me, with my approval of course, based on all three work schedules. It meant that I would have one of them about two out of every three nights.

I was at the beginning of a contract for three pictures with Orion. Although I had only about four or five words to say, I got to fuck two girls in the first movie which really didn't have much plot (as if that was unusual!). It was about a couple of girls out for an adventure and they wind up screwing a dozen guys each at different times. I screwed Shay by the pool at the motel where they were staying. However after watching the film, the director pointed out where I had closed my legs too much, shutting off part of the camera's view of the fuck so we had to do it again. I was surprised that Shay was so cooperative and didn't seem to mind going through it again ... I had figured she would hit the roof about having to correct a rookie's mistakes but she never once complained. For me it was magnificent because I got to fuck her cunt again.

Late in the afternoon I got in on a gangbang of Carla, just one of seven guys that got a piece of her. In a long session, I got my cock sucked, fucked her pussy and came on her tits and stomach, and then wound up on the bottom in her ass in a triple-penetration fiesta.

Given the low budget of most pornos, it was not surprising that the director wrapped up everything before sundown and called it a finished project, now in the hands of the editors. The next day they started a new movie.

That second day I had the enviable chore of screwing a sweet young thing named Taylor. She was a gorgeous blonde with a tasty shaved pussy and excellent tits. Before we fell into the set bed though she teased that she didn't think she should fuck me since I'd been keeping my cock warm in the wardrobe girl's hand all morning. But that didn't stop her from giving a great performance or sucking down my cum the three times I sprayed it on her. Just about noon, with everyone expecting the director to break for lunch, we got a call for the next scene, which involved me and another guy taking turns on a luscious Latina named Juana (she told me later with a smirk that she selected it as a name because her lines usually included the question "You wanna fuck?" and it sounded like "Juana".) She was as hot in bed as the desert-like section of Mexico she emigrated from.

After a lunch break, I thought about heading home because I wasn't scheduled for anything more that day but decided to hang around just in case. As it turned out, about 4:30 all of the guys were limp and the director was screaming for a hard cock. When I walked onto the set, I got an extra part, which meant more money, and I screwed two sweet young girls (supposedly high schoolers, although both were in their early twenties). In an hour's activity, I managed to shoot three cum loads over the girls, which seemed to make the director happy, although he would have to change the script a little to account for me instead of the scheduled guy. I figured that was not my problem.

One of the luxuries of being in pornos is that most actors and actresses work fewer than half the workdays in any month. The pay, at least for a starter, is not great but beats slinging hash at some greasy spoon or some equally appealing place, and for those few days even a beginner can earn enough to keep a decent roof over his head and maybe even save a little. Maybe the best of the perks is that, with all that time off, I get to hone my skills with Missy and Sonja, and sometimes a few other ladies when I get lucky. Ha! In this town, that's not all that hard to do!

techsan
techsan
1,204 Followers
12