New Directions Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day...
3.8k words
3.6
11k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the strenuous activities of the night before with my wife and her friend Malee I slept heavily -- not surprisingly, very heavily, and was somewhat surprised to find that when I awoke I was again restrained in the same way that I was previously and I awoke because a naked and very perky Malee was trailing her fingers across my body so gently and tenderly with her highly manicured nails that I could only just feel it. To some this may have been very ticklish but to me my body was very sensitive and her gentle scratching sent a wave of tingles through my body and created an immediate reaction to my flaccid penis when she started to focus on the tender part of my body. My wife was behind Malee and I could see she was giving the same gentle treatment to her back and eliciting a sharp gasp when her fingers disappeared to offer what must have been a tender caress to her pussy and slit.

With encouragement from Tip, Malee then abruptly manoeuvred her body and her focus and she now started gently stroking my now totally erect cock. After ensuring that I was at my complete peak she then raised herself up above me and, much in the way that my wife had the evening before, then gently lowered herself onto my erect cock. It was however a little different. Perhaps I was just used to the feel of my wife's pussy but Malee was definitely very different, much tighter as you would expect from a 19 year old, but also with seemingly great control on her vaginal muscles which started to squeeze my cock exquisitely as I settled into her warm body. As I started to thrust upward with some urgency I was slowed by Tip who soothed me with a kiss and then turned to the bag she had pulled from her closet the night before and pulled out a jar and a harness which I quickly recognised as a strap on dildo harness. The leather hilt of the harness had a small protrusion which faced inward and a wire running from it which I assumed could generate some suitable vibrations when needed. Tip placed the inward knob against her own pussy and clit and strapped the harness into place around her upper legs and waist. She then selected the smallest of a range of dildos from the accompanying box and fixed this into place on the front of the hilt. Where was this heading I wondered as I watched in amazement at this revelation of yet another side of my wife that I was unaware of.

I did not have to wait long as she next opened the screw top jar and delved with her fingers to pull out a thick gel which she then proceeded to spread generously over the surface of the dildo.

Everything suddenly became very obvious when she scooped out another generous amount of the mixture and moved behind Malee. I could not of course see what was happening but I could certainly feel Malee's body stiffen and then relax and I assumed that the rear end approach and the cold gel caused the initial tensing but I could see that Tip's hand was now moving up and down and she was obviously gently massaging the lubrication into Malee's arse, causing her to relax with the pleasure being felt from the gentle application.

The overall tension in Malee was obvious. She had stopped any motion around my cock and was just squirming slightly as Tips hands and fingers probed into her from behind. Then there was a gasp and I guessed that Tip had inserted one or two fingers a little more deeply, presumably to open her virginal arse a little more and also to distribute the lubrication a little deeper into her.

She relaxed briefly from these ministrations but quickly tensed again and I was not surprised to see that Tip was now moving in behind Malee and presumably now introducing the end of the dildo to Malee's opening. Her tension increased dramatically and my cock, still deeply embedded in her pussy, felt like it was having the life squeezed out of it by Malee's tight vaginal muscles although this was not a completely unpleasant experience.

Tip then gently pushed Malee down onto my body so that her beautiful breasts were now pleasurably pushing into my chest. I could see My wife's hands working across Malee's back and shoulders, gently massaging her to relax her and it seemed to be working as the vice-like grip on my cock loosened somewhat. However I then felt Malee starting to tense again and to push down on me more and I guessed that my wife was starting to ease the dildo into her. I would like to have brought my hands up to stroke her also but as this was not possible I strained up and met her lips with a gentle brushing contact at first but then with more passion as her tongue responded and probed into my mouth. I then made the mistake of extending my tongue to explore her mouth -- a mistake because my timing must have coincided with Tip thrusting into Malee past her Sphincter and I was rewarded with Malee's teeth closing sharply onto my tongue extremely painfully which brought an urgent grunt from me which was more than matched by a more urgent grunt from Malee as the pain wracked her as penetration was completed.

All was still for over 30 seconds or so as everyone adjusted to the new situation and then I felt a very gentle movement, initiated by Tip I suspect as she gently wriggled the dildo around inside Malee and this was quickly matched by Malee as she adjusted to the intrusion and I suspect started to enjoy the feeling of being completely full from two angles. I could feel the movement of the dildo against my cock through the thin membrane of her hymen and I started to feel Tip slowly withdraw a couple of inches before gently pushing down again.

Realising that Malee was now more comfortable I started responding by pushing upward as Tip withdrew back and as Malee started to gently mew in pleasure. We were able to establish a good rhythm and as we did so we increased the depth and speed of our movement until we were full force in and out and Malee's mewing started to turn to moans as she experienced a whole range of new feelings from the attacks to her front and rear.

I was not really in a great position to set the pace but was happy to follow the lead of Tip but the action suddenly changed as Tip reached over and pressed a button at the end of the wire attachment to the dildo and the whole momentum suddenly increased. Malee's eyes lit up, alarmed at first but quickly melting into pleasure and Tip let out an exquisite moan -- the vibration from the dildo obviously reacted on both sides of the strap on.

Now Tip really got into her work and I really did not have to do much as Malee's body just reacted. Tip began pounding into her with great gusto and Malee was moving up and down in rhythm with Tip generating amazing friction on my cock, not only with the up and down motion from her arse pounding, but also with her muscles contracting and squeezing my already excited cock.

Malee was completely out of control. Her eyes had glazed over and she was panting uncontrollably and letting out loud moans which turned to sobs as she lost herself in the feelings throbbing through her body. Sweat was pouring from her and creating a wonderful feeling for me as her breasts slid up and down against my body in time to the pounding that she was getting from my wife. It also seemed to be stimulating her as she pushed down hard against me increasing the friction and, I suspect the pleasure generating to her through her breasts.

It was obvious that this pleasure was all becoming too much for her as her panting disappeared and she began moaning constantly and uncontrollably, building in intensity until suddenly she stiffened dramatically and I felt her breasts pull up from me while she ground her pussy into me as Tip pressed down hard into her arse. She literally screamed as spasm after spasm of pleasure wracked through her body. She shook for what seemed an eternity and it only took a couple of those urgent squeezes on my already excited cock before I joined her in climatic pleasure shooting a generous load of cum into her tight pussy. Not surprisingly, watching the action below her I saw Tip herself screw her face up and gasp as her body also started shaking uncontrollably as she also came with gusto.

As Malee's body stopped it's trembling we again all collapsed in a messy heap with Malee slumped over me and Tip slumped down on Malee's back.

Half an hour must have passed before Tip gently roused us and after unravelling the tangled limbs I felt my restraints being undone and Tip suggested we all retire to the bathroom for a thorough cleansing.

We all piled into the shower together and were gently massaging soap into each other when I felt a warm moisture on my upper leg and looked down to see that Malee was peeing over my leg. Moreover a closer examination revealed that she was in turn being peed on by Tip. Wow my life was certainly moving in very new directions but the warm flow on my leg was very pleasant and the thought of being peed on was surprisingly erotic and I was immediately betrayed when I felt my tired cock immediately spring to attention in reaction to the warm flow on my leg and between the girls. Tip looked at my cock and then looked deeply into my eyes to gauge my reaction and once again I had the feeling that this may well be another new direction for future development.

However for now we completed our languorous shower without further incident. The girls then provocatively donned their sexy negligees and thongs and we proceeded through to the kitchen to satiate a hunger urgent after the frantic activity of the previous 12 hours.

As we completed our brunch Tip looked up at the clock on the wall and suggested that it would be a good time for a nap as we could expect another visitor at around 3pm and we may wish to be well rested by the time that visitor arrived.

Again I could see that the plot was thickening further but given the pleasures that I had experienced in the recent past I decided to just go with the flow and I was more than happy to settle down on the bed in that wonderful position with two lovely ladies snuggling up to me as I slipped into another deep sleep.

However, when I awoke from the sleep a while later I found myself back in restraint mode only this time my wrists, once again bound in the handcuffs, were attached to the bed-head but I was now facing downward. The other difference was that not only were my arms stretched more widely than they had been previously but also the restraints around my ankles seemed to be tied to the side of the bed rather than the bottom but again they were fairly loose which gave me a little more movement.

I was greeted once again with a big smile by my beautiful wife -- well not so much a smile but a sly grin. She said to me that the afternoon was all about good news and I should just be patient and see how things developed. She then disappeared and I strained my head around to look up at the clock noticing that it was 2.50 -- I remembered that we had another guest arriving at 3pm so I figured that I would not have too long to wait.

In fact about 5 minutes later Tip came into the room and announced that the first good news was that she was first on the menu for me. My wonder at my loose bonds was quickly solved when Tip slipped off her negligee again and actually slithered her body under me raising her legs up so that I was lying completely on top of her with her legs splayed wildly out on either side under mine. While I thought this was a bit unusual I completely forgot any concerns as she wriggled around a little and used her hands firstly to arouse me to a firm state, which was not a major challenge but then she eased my cock into her waiting pussy, not a difficult job give that she was stretched wide open underneath me.

Next I heard the door open and Malee came in, came to my head and planted a passionate kiss on my lips as I turned my head to the side to greet her. She then drew back and leaned into that bag again -- I was starting to wonder what else could emerge but I found out quickly when she pulled out a length of black silk and proceeded to fold this into a strip which she then tied around my head completely covering my eyes. Tied and blindfolded -- I now became a little more apprehensive as to what was about to happen.

In fact it was very pleasant for a start as Malee proceeded to move her hands across my back in a gentle massage which stared to relax a few of my frayed nerves.

After a couple of minutes though she withdrew and I heard the door open as she left the room returning in just a couple of minutes. I then felt the ties around my ankles tighten -- not only tighten but pulled sideways and upwards to the top of the bed which literally pulled me up on my knees spread open. What was most alarming was that both legs were being pulled at the same time which made it clear to me that our new guest had arrived as Malee could not be manipulating both ties at once.

I ended up in what was a moderately uncomfortable, but very vulnerable position, stretched wide and pushing Tip's legs even wider beneath me and splayed upwards in the air. I was also alarmed that I parted contact with the wonderful feeling of nestling in Tip's pussy although that was remedied shortly after when I felt her rising up to meet me -- obviously her hips were being propped up with pillows and it was at least comforting to slip back into the warm comfort of my wife's pussy.

That comfort was short-lived when the reality started to hit home when I felt soft hands on my backside and the shock of a cold gel being applied to my backside. Hey this was something new and I started to object as I was an anal virgin and had never even vaguely entertained the possibility of being on the receiving end of anal sex and was extremely fearful. Tip told me to stop whimpering and take my treatment like a man -- then she giggled and said that perhaps I had better take my punishment like a woman!

I was not amused and less impressed when I felt what I guessed was the panties, probably of both girls, stuffed into my mouth to secure my further protests and silence.

Next I felt the soft fingers starting to massage the lubrication more enthusiastically into my arse, getting firmer all the time and occasionally pressing firmly against my sphincter. I showed my resistance to this whole concept by tightening my muscles -- no one was going to take me against my will! Malee responded with a light slap with her hand across my buttocks. I held firm and the next I knew I was delivered a stinging blow which seemed much stronger than malee could deliver and alarmingly reminded me of the caning I had frequently received as an errant schoolboy in my boarding school days. I continued to resist and was rewarded with another four sharp blows.

Tip intervened at this point and assured me that resistance was hopeless and stupid for the end result was inevitable -- this virgin was about to lose his cherry and he should just relax and enjoy it - he might even be pleasantly surprised! With that she started undulating beneath me and the pain on my bottom immediately eased as I enjoyed the magic of her pussy squeezing and teasing my cock. So when I felt the fingers probing again I made a conscious effort to relax and it was not long before I could feel a finger easing into my hole, kneading and stretching until there was access for what felt like two fingers and then three which started to probe me more deeply. At this point I was surprised to notice that the feelings were in reality pleasurable so I was actually a little disappointed when I felt the fingers withdraw. My disappointment was short-lived when I felt a cold object probing into me and I felt Malee's legs pushing against me and realised she had obviously donned the strap on and that my virginity was about to be taken by a 19 year old Thai beauty.

They did not have much sympathy on me this time. Obviously the dildo had been well lubricated as I felt it easily slipping into the entrance of my arse and pressing against my sphincter. Then Tip yelled "now" and with one movement I felt Tip thrust upward and Malee plunge downward. I felt like I was being split in two and it was just as well that I was gagged because even with the gag on the neighbours must have been alarmed by my scream of pain as I could feel the dildo filling my rectum completely and I plunged deep into Tip's pussy. I then felt a new sensation as Malee obviously flicked the switch of the vibrator and I felt a gentle action within me. We all lay there for some time with only the vibrations of the dildo gently doing its job of relaxing me and starting to open up some feelings of pleasure in me. As she sensed me relaxing Malee then began a gentle pumping motion, easing the dildo out of me then slowly back in until it was fully embedded in me again. Similarly I found myself withdrawing from Tip and then bearing down again into her comforting warmth.

Malee must have wound up the strength of the vibrator for suddenly the motion inside me intensified and I started to really get into the action and particularly the rhythm as I moved in and out of my wife. I was certainly starting to realise that this was something I had been missing out on and it could develop to something quite pleasant. I was quickly building to a climax and loosing control again.

However, I was in for yet another surprise as, just as I was starting to really enjoy it, Malee withdrew completely leaving me feeling empty and hollow. My disappointment was very short-lived however as I again felt the object pushing into me again but I was more alarmed when I felt Tip slew her upper body sideways and my mouth was met with the sweet taste of a very moist pussy which I immediately recognised as the sweet taste of Malee which I had experienced earlier in the day.

So what or who was now starting to establish a firm pace in my arse. I quickly realised that the feeling was considerably different than when Malee had been attacking me but I was not given any chance to think too much as I felt a massive surge from beneath me as Tip's excitement seemed to be building very rapidly and she rose with some urgency, seeking to engulf my cock into her pussy while at the same time I was being pounded from behind with increasing fury. As I was penetrated from behind, Tip strained up from below with an urgent passion I had not experienced for some time and she was really working herself up with a steady moaning -- she was obviously very close. Judging by the fury of the attack from behind her urgency was being matched with equal passion to the extent that I almost felt invisible and that my attacker was going right through me and deep into Tip's pussy. My cock just seemed to be an extension of that of the invader in my rear.

The action was quickly coming to a head. Despite all the distractions I could feel my own climax rising fast on me and when I felt Tip rear up, groaning with pleasure and shaking and shuddering as she came to a massive orgasm. I then heard a frenzied grunt behind me as her climax was obviously shared by my mysterious attacker but I then realised with shock that the grunt was not a female grunt but a much deeper voice. Shock did not set in until later for as I felt the hot semen filling my virgin arse, my own cock reacted and emptied a copious load into my wife's pussy. My invader immediately withdrew from my arse with a resounding plop and I felt another stream of hot cum spray across my backside and the cum from my arse seeping out and running down between my legs.

I was also shocked when my wife cried out quietly "Saddhu" as she came down from the peak of her ecstasy.

My attacker was obviously anxious not to be identified as the pressure on the bed quickly eased and I heard the door open as he made a very quick getaway. Malee moved quickly from her position beside me and I felt her magic tongue urgently lapping up the cum sprayed across my backside. She then moved down to the other side and planted an intense kiss on Tip's lips, plunging her tongue into her and obviously sharing and mingling the cum she had just lapped off my backside.

12