New Directions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,977 Followers

I got about a dozen more thrusts into her and then we both fired our orgasms as each other. I had a brief thought dealing with a duel and a choice of weapons - I chose orgasms at fifty feet.

This time I nearly blanked out. I almost had my own petite mal or small death as the pleasure swept through me. I shot and shot and shot my creamy fluid into Pam's spasming cunt. She was arched back, eyes closed in some state of delirium as her climax peaked. Even our moans silenced as the wave of pleasure hit.

I collapsed but pulled her to our sides so that she was spooned against Robyn as I remained in her cunt on the other side of her. Robyn leaned in and ran a tongue around her available ear and kissed her frequently.

This was sex at its best - loving at its best.

I reached across Pam and stroked Robyn's face. "I love you," I told her looking deep into her eyes.

"I love you too," Robyn told me back.

"And I love the two of you," Pam exclaimed as she continued to gasp for air.

Pam and I were aglow with the well-earned sweat of our fuck. Robyn didn't seem to mind and just brought her own fluids from earlier into the mix. The three of us couldn't get close enough.

I lovingly asked Robyn, "Do you need to cum again?"

"No," she said softly, "I just want to curl up in a loving tangle with you guys."

And so we did.

Sunday, we opened the day with another threesome in which Robyn was the beneficiary of my seed. After everyone had had several orgasms I suggested that we rise and shine, perhaps even taking some kind of torturous run along the Charles River. That met with boo's and hisses but eventually the three of us got dressed, stretched a bit, and ran down one side of the river and back on the other side, stopping halfway along for cups of coffee. When we got back, the girls went upstairs and I spent an hour in the gym trying to keep my 'girlish' figure.

We actually did something cultural in the afternoon -- well, two things if you include reading the Sunday Boston Globe from cover to cover naked and in the middle of Robyn's big bed.

Robyn discovered that there was a classical music concert at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and instantly decided that we should all go. We got cleaned up, dressed and took the green line of the MBTA to the museum stop and walked the rest of the way. We stayed with the concert for an hour then walked around the rest of the museum. I was impressed at the display of well-known artists in the museum's collection: Dégas, Matisse, Whistler, Turner, Sargent, Rembrandt, Rubens, and even Michelangelo -- to name just a few.

By five o'clock I decided I'd become saturated with the museum and suggested that we walk back to our building. Each woman took one of my hands and we strolled slowly back to the apartment, talking very animatedly. We received a couple of strange looks but most people we passed were very accepting of three people holding hands.

We stopped at Legal Seafoods and ordered some take out. Of course, we ordered too much so by the time we finished there were two more full meals that went into Robyn's refrigerator for us to eat the next night.

After dinner, both Robyn and Pam announced that they wanted to watch another good porn movie while we 'messed around.' I was just fine with that idea so I went down to my apartment and retrieved a couple more of Robyn's favorites.

When I came back into Robyn's flat I could hear moans coming from her bedroom. I peaked in and Pam was lying back and Robyn had her face buried in her cunt. Both women were naked.

Robyn lifted her head, looked at me, gave me a juicy grin and said, "Well, get with the agenda!"

I started up one of the DVDs in her bedroom player and TV, stripped and then joined Robyn down by Pam's now very wet pussy. We took turns lapping as Pam alternately watched us and stared at the television screen where two guys were working over a heavily breasted woman.

"Sometime, when I'm back again, I'd like to make our own movie," Pam told us then she moaned as Robyn drove her entire hand into Pam's cunt, fisting her pussy and putting her right up to the edge.

I leaned down and sucked Pam's clit into my mouth and she went over the edge.

"Ooooooooooh shit. That feels so good. You guys come up here now and I'll do both of you," Pam told us.

I moved up and kissed her. Robyn moved up, kissed her and then mounted my face -- lowering her pussy down to my lips as Pam started to inhale my cock. I could hold off by concentrating on Robyn but eventually I knew I was going to cum. I warned Pam and asked her to mount me.

Pam moved up and held my cock at the entrance to her vagina. She then dropped straight down, impaling herself on my full length in a microsecond. The move got my attention! I had a woman on my mouth and a woman on my cock. I thought, this is the definition of heaven.

Robyn came. I could tell she came because she almost pushed my face to the back of my head as she pushed down in her bliss. She also ejaculated a little girl juice, something she didn't do all the time.

Robyn's cuming brought me to the edge. I hummed and tried to talk through her pussy to warn Pam. Instead, however, I just blasted my semen into her pussy as my back arched upward to ensure deep penetration.

My climax and the jets of jism apparently triggered Pam's next orgasm. As I crested and started down the slide of pleasure, I could feel Pam arching and grinding her pelvis into me as her cuntal muscles rippled and pulsed around my shaft.

While my description makes this sound like it took a few seconds, in fact we worked at our love making over almost twenty minutes. We were hot, sweaty, and horny. I'd lost track of the television too but the blond bimbo in the movie had gotten laid, re-laid and parlayed from about every angle by the two guys with her. I know, I'd watched the film dozens of times.

We collapsed and snuggled together, our nude bodies leaking fluids onto one another. I rather like the smell of sex and the feel of crass nakedness against me. I enjoyed the rest of the movie then used the remote to turn everything off. We all slept in our juices and let them dry.

Monday morning the clock woke us all up at five thirty. I pulled my two naked nymphs from the bed and into their gym clothes. I had again left exercise togs at Robyn's so I changed too. On the way down to the gym I ran into my apartment and retrieved by running shoes.

The three of us did a twenty-minute workout in the gym as well as some stretches. I then pulled them along the Charles River again in a five mile circuit that took us about forty-five minutes. The air was brisk and clean as the first rays of sun started to reach into the Boston streets.

Pam and I kissed goodbye. I knew she was off to talk to some companies in the local area and was then catch a flight back to Buffalo in late afternoon. We both promised we'd see each other soon and that we'd stay in touch through Robyn if not personally.

I kissed Robyn and we agreed we'd meet about six back at my place. I headed down to shower and get ready for the start of the work week.

Work was pure drudgery for me. I was in the midst of some pharmacology industry assessments that were to help a couple of my clients in that industry but I was finding them tedious and boring. Everything about my entire job was starting to get me down again. I just put my head down and forced myself through the day -- that's what professionals do sometimes.

By five-forty-five I was more than happy to stop until the following morning. I packed up my laptop and a couple of articles, just in case, and headed out the door. I walked the fifteen minutes back to my apartment.

Robyn was there with a rare glass of wine waiting for me.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Just that I love you and I want to thank you for being so nice to my sis. You could have gone all bonkers and freaked out that we had a thing together. I was pretty sure you wouldn't but not entirely."

"What's not to like about the whole idea? No one's being hurt; no one's violated -- in fact, everyone is loved. And I think I've fallen in love with yet another woman. If that doesn't bother you, it certainly doesn't bother me." I sank into the sofa and sipped my wine as a pleasant memory of Pam's visit flit through my mind.

"Well, you made both of us feel all warm and wooly," she said as she slid onto the couch beside me. "I love you more than I ever did and Pam ... well, she called me today from the airport and told me that this is the most loved she's ever felt in her entire life. You really reached her too." She smiled at me then leaned gave me a hot kiss with a little tongue.

I took a sip of my wine and then gently nudged Robyn towards my lips. As we kissed I jetted some of the wine into her mouth along with my tongue.

"Oh, wow!" she said, "That's so sexy. It's like you're cuming in my mouth only with the wine. Here, let me do it back to you."

Robyn took a sip of her wine and then came to me. We kissed and I felt her tongue push into my mouth and then she jetted the wine between us. It was as sexy to be on the receiving end as the sending end.

Robyn said, "That's like intercourse without the cock-cunt link. I love that. Let's keep that in our collection of things we like to do." I smiled and willingly agreed. We were both horny again. Robyn patted my wandering hands and went back into the kitchen for some things to nibble on.

I sighed loudly -- too loud to just be clowning around after our short erotic play.

"Hey, what's that about?" Robyn asked as she brought a basket of popcorn and snuggled up against me again. She pulled my free arm around her and held my hand.

"Oh, just work. I'm back to not liking it again. I like the money well enough but the work and the attitude of my colleagues sucks. The entire company sucks. We bring in new people, chew them up and spit them out and wonder why they failed. There's no attention to real management or motivation. Just sink or swim. It's almost criminal and not very caring about people."

Robyn asked, "What would you be doing if you could do anything you wanted?"

"Probably teaching graduate school," I replied with some degree of uncertainty. "I like it when I can be working with younger people and helping them succeed."

"Why don't you? You've got the credentials and experience. Or maybe there's something else that has the same kind of stimulation and sense of satisfaction but you haven't found it yet."

I looked at her for a long time wondering how she got so smart. Then I kissed her.

"Something else," she said. "When we first met you were on a path of renewal of some kind. You told me the divorce and some changes in your job were part of it. You talked about mind, body and spirit as needing renovation."

I nodded recalling my resolutions from months earlier.

"Well," Robyn said, "What with the healthy diets, exercise, weight loss, and sex most of the time -- including with my sister, I think we got the body part down pretty well." She gave me a lecherous grin.

She went on, "The mind thing seems to be wrapped up in your job and maybe the spirit part of your transformation is wrapped up there too. I guess all three go together and it's sort of like a three-legged stool; you can keep using it as long as it's got at least one leg."

"I had some things I was going to do to improve my mind," I told her. "Somehow I got diverted. I was going to learn to speak Spanish plus there are some technical things -- computer things -- that I'd like to master, mostly for my own satisfaction. Then there's my art and photography I'd like to get better at. Oh, I wanted to do some creative writing and take piano lessons too. I've done almost none of these things but think about them once in a while. I think that's the homework my mind would like right now."

"What about the spiritual side of your nature?" Robyn asked. I looked at her to see if she was teasing me at all but there was only her serious side evident.

I answered, "I'm almost at a loss of where to start. It's not going to some church. I'm not at all religious. To me that's adhering to some dogma and arbitrary set of rules that some group of people has agreed on. Further, most of the religions around here involve Jesus and there's a growing body of evidence that suggests he might not even be real or only one person -- it's called The Jesus Myth. In my college history I recall studying the Council of Nicaea in the year 325 where Christianity was created; the nascent Roman Church dominated those proceedings. They made up most of the stuff we take as the basis for Christian religions today; it was all political decisions -- just like that's going on in Washington about our nation's energy policy or whatever. Little difference. A few people and powers dominated the proceedings as you'd expect."

Robyn nodded in fascination and said, "Go on; please"

"I guess I'm looking for some answers that I don't get from the formal religions, at least not the way they're taught today; things like why am I here, how did I get here, what happens after this life, and what should I be doing while I'm here, for instance. All the stuff about being here to adore God and heaven and hell are pure B.S. as far as I'm concerned. God isn't a 'being' out there some place passing judgment on each of us and wearing a flowing robe with a big "G" on the pocket; he's inside us -- he's us! We're him; we'll it's not a him -- or her -- it's the energy of the Universe."

"What about heaven and hell?" Robyn asked.

"Pure fiction," I replied. "For the past couple of thousand years those concepts have kept a large portion of the earth's population in check, but I don't think they exist -- certainly not as Dante portrayed them. I don't believe in a 'final judgment' as to where we'll go -- up or down." I gestured with my arm.

"We make our 'heaven' or 'hell' right here for ourselves, day by day. We're responsible for our lives and how they turn out. No one else is. We can blame others -- or fate - but the fact is that we really create our own lives - our own reality."

Robyn laughed, "Did you create me -- and Pam this weekend?"

I thought for a minutes and answered thoughtfully, "Yes, in a way I did. I think I gave off the right vibrations that attracted you to me when we first started to see each other. I mean you're the only person I know in the entire building; no one else has been on my frequency so to speak -- just you. So yes, I attracted you ... and vice versa. You attracted me too. You learned enough about me to know that I'd feel comfortable with Pam and whatever happened. We are each loving, caring and compassionate people that came together for a hot weekend. It wasn't all sex; it was deeper. There were other levels in the relationships between us that were at play."

She asked in a more serious voice, "Then if you are creating your own life, can't you change your job or work in some way to make yourself happier?"

My answer came slowly because I had to think about it. "I guess I've been drifting along taking things as they came -- unconsciously. I did the same thing in my marriage, although at times that was a little more deliberate; I just didn't want to face the fact that it was breaking apart and loveless. Now, it's time I started being 'conscious' about my work and the rest of my life -- even about you ... and Pam."

We held each other for a long time watching the reflections of the setting sun off the buildings we could see out the windows. Eventually, we reluctantly surrendered the quiet time we had together, had dinner and went to bed together. I felt very loved.

*****

Over the next three months Robyn became an even more important part of my life. Pam did too for she flew to Boston and stayed with us every second or third weekend. We took a long weekend when we drove up to the place in Maine I shared with Melissa. The weather was chilly and conducive to the three of us relaxing naked in front of the big fireplace and a roaring fire.

I got used to living in a threesome with the two women over the weekends Pam was around. The shock and awe value of that first weekend gave way to a warm feeling of caring and compassion for each other. Further I found out that Pam was as bright and creative as her older sister and a delight to be around.

I started to mold my job into something more rewarding. The firm did a lot of executive education on topics important to business and top executives. I became increasingly versed in these and took every opportunity to speak at conferences and forums the firm sponsored. I also got on the lecture circuit and started to build a reputation outside of the firm. Further, I was building links with several of the prestigious nearby colleges and universities.

On the spiritual side, I also started reading everything I could lay my hands on of a spiritual nature. I decided to avoid the usual evangelical or religious books like the plague until I could get some sort of footing underneath me. As I asked friends and colleagues for their recommendations I was surprised at how widely read they were in this area. I was also surprised how some of the reading verged on the occult or mystical; neither areas I held favor with, however I kept reading. Both Robyn and Pam started reading some of my hand-me-downs.

Several things I learned helped me with work and my life overall. First, I had to face the fact that I made my own happiness from within. Regardless of what was happening around me I could either think it was something bad or decide that I was still happy in spite of what had just happened. Happiness isn't something that happens to me, it's something I do; it's how I see life. Remarkably I got happier.

Part of my learning was to also be happy with what I got. Whatever happened I decided to be happy with it. Of course, I was in a good place to start with this realization. I was making good money (not a cause of happiness I might add), had rich and full relationships with Robyn and Pam, had a 'happy' separation from Melissa, and had two well-rounded children doing things they liked and on and on. One day I started a Gratitude Journal in which I listed all the things that I felt grateful for in my life; my list got longer and longer everyday and after four weeks filled a couple of dozen pages.

Robyn and I started to have long talks about life and our spiritual nature too. She was remarkably thoughtful about the subject and just as interested in what I was learning about the area as well as about myself. Pam, of course, got absorbed with these areas as well since they interested the two of us.

One long weekend, when we weren't in bed, the three of us sat around and talked about my basic questions, spirit and life. I shared some of what I was learning about how quantum mechanics relates to our true nature as energy beings and vice versa. I showed them some clips on YouTube leading to the conclusion that I was a spiritual being having a human experience. We liked that philosophy.

Further, as we all talked, we found agreement that God was all there is but nothing like the limited version of how the traditional religions defined 'him' to be. For us, that God-being was the basic force in the Universe. We talked of that force being Love, Spirit, Source, Energy, and on and on trying not to use the "G" word for it's meaning has been so perturbed from what it once meant.

We decided the reason we were here was to grow and evolve -- to learn lessons from this life that our spirit created. With this in mind we recognized that we co-create our lives with that spirit-force.

Pam asked what the role of relationships and love was in this Universe. This single question took us a full day to gnaw around the edges of. It was a lively discussion that we drifted in and out of while we did other things. The whole issue of our sexuality got wrapped up in this area too.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,977 Followers