New Employee Orientation

Story Info
Maximize your employment opportunities!
11.3k words
4.1
44.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Well they better win the whole thing with a 100 million dollar payroll," Carl said with a laugh.

"Haha," Roger chuckled, "Sanderson, down the hall, went to see 'em face Boston."

"The Lakers are on their East coast swing," Carl replied, "that's gonna be a barn burner."

"Yeah, he's a huge Laker fan," said Roger. "Well, I'd love to sit here and talk about the Lakers with you all day, but I have to do these other interviews. So..."

"Yeah," interrupted Carl, "What do you think?"

"Look, you have a nice resume and God knows we could use another real basketball fan around here," Roger began. "But we don't really hire electrical engineers as traders."

"By 'don't really,' you mean 'never'," Carl replied.

"Here's the thing," Roger began, "I hire you with NO background in business or finance and you washout, it's on me. But hey, you come back with an MBA, and it's an entirely different story."

"So what would you do?" asked Carl.

"I'd be in business school next term, Carl," Roger answered, "and get A's."

"Alright man," Carl shook Roger's hand, "be easy."

"Have a good one," replied Roger.

Carl left Roger Conley's office and headed down the hall. The interview had gone well, except for the fact that he didn't come away with a job. Halfway through school, Carl realized that bankers were making obscene amounts of money without having to do a whole lot. Then, after they nearly destroyed the world's economy, taxpayer dollars were used to bail them out! He wanted in on the scam, unfortunately, he was pretty sure an engineering degree wouldn't get him there. Today's interview just confirmed a lot of what he already knew.

Carl glanced down at his watch, "Good, only 8:47," he thought. "Over two hours 'till my other interview." Carl looked up and realized he didn't recognize where he was, "I must've walked the wrong way," Carl thought. "My sense of direction is for shit." Just before he turned around to walk the other way, he noticed the name "Bill Sanderson" on the door in front of him. Carl looked down and saw that the door was only partially closed. He reached down and attempted to turn the knob, but it was locked. When he gave it a little push, however, the door swung open. He stepped into the office and closed the door behind him.

The office was very large. It had a couch, a mini-bar, all that stuff he'd seen in the offices of big shots on TV. What piqued Carl's interest; however, were the Laker jerseys on the wall. In frames on the wall were a Shaquille O'Neal home jersey and two Kobe Bryant jerseys - both home and away. "Cool," Carl said to himself, "they're both signed."

Carl left Sanderson's office and headed back the way he came. He finally reached the long hallway leading to the elevators and began contemplating what he'd like to eat for breakfast. As pancakes and bagels flew across his mind's eye a woman stepped off one of the elevators at the end of the hall. Carl froze dead in his tracks.

She was absolutely gorgeous. She was tall, maybe an inch or two taller than Carl. She had on a thin baby blue sweater over a white halter top and a long flowing skirt with blue and yellow flowers. Her glasses were the same shade of blue as her sweater. The outfit was conservative, yet just form-fitting enough to tell that she had a beautiful figure. "Hmm," thought Carl, "she looks like a young, sexy librarian."

Carl didn't have time to consider the fact that he'd never seen a sexy librarian. She was now turning away from his line of sight. Just when he thought he'd have to pick up his pace toward the lobby, he heard her speaking to the woman at the front desk. "Good morning, I'm Michelle Allen. I'm supposed to start today."

"Yes, I remember you, Michelle," replied the woman as she handed Michelle a clipboard with several forms attached to it. "Welcome aboard. You'll just be doing some light typing since Mr. Sanderson took the day off. Fill out these forms and I'll be right back to show you what you'll be doing today."

With that, the woman walked down the hall on the opposite side of the lobby. Carl knew this would be his only chance to talk to her, but he had no idea what to say. "Bothering a woman on her first day at work, that's a good way to get a number," Carl thought. He kept walking toward her and was just a few feet from Michelle as she was sitting down. When she looked up, Carl knew that he had to say something. "Ms. Allen, correct?" Carl asked.

"Yes," Michelle answered questioningly.

"I'm Bill Sanderson, you'll be working directly for me," said Carl.

"Oh... Mr. Anderson, I mean Sanderson, it's nice to finally meet you," Michelle replied. She was a little nervous and eager to make a first impression. She stood up and extended her hand.

Carl smiled as he shook her hand. "I can't believe I said that silly shit," thought Carl. "I also can't believe that she's never met her future boss." That's when Carl got an idea. He wasn't sure what Sanderson looked like and he sure as hell didn't expect this to work. "But hell," he thought, "it's worth a try."

"Come on down to my office," said Carl, "you can fill out those tax forms there."

Michelle stood and followed Carl to Sanderson's office. As they walked down the hall, Carl was nervous that they might be seen. When he saw a man coming toward them, he dropped his head and looked at the floor. Fortunately, the man was reading something and barely noticed them.

When they arrived at the office, Carl directed Michelle to sit on the couch. "Relax, take a load off," said Carl. "We have a few things to discuss." As she turned toward the couch, Carl noticed a picture frame on Sanderson's desk. He had no idea who was in the photograph, but he was sure that he shouldn't risk it. He snatched up the photo and dropped it in a desk drawer. He thought the noise would alarm Michelle. But she turned and sat down as though nothing was wrong. "Yeah," Carl thought, "I'm going through 'my' desk drawers. Why would she find that odd?" He gave the desk one more look, and Carl walked over and closed the door. As he strolled back toward the desk, he took the time to admire Michelle once more. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her hands folded on her knee. Her sensible, classy appearence made her that much more attractive. As he leaned back against the desk, he noticed how far away from her he was. It was at least fifteen feet. Just as he was about to speak, Michelle decided to break the silence.

"I'm really happy to be starting today," Michelle began. "The job market is terrible."

"Yes, I know," Carl replied. "Unemployment is way up... but that leads me to some things I wanted to discuss with you. We recently changed our interview process. Normally, I'd interview you but the board decided they wanted to do things differently and... well, I just want to make sure we're on the same page."

"Well I have two years experience as an administrative assistant," said Michelle. "I'm finishing school at night and I really feel like I'll be an asset here..."

"You don't have to sell yourself," Carl cut her off, "I've read your resume. I know you're qualified and I trust Roger's judgment. But there are things that need to be addressed that aren't brought up in a traditional corporate interview."

"Like what, Mr. Sanderson?" Michelle asked.

"Well, as you already stated this is a wonderful opportunity for you," began Carl. "If you work hard and play ball, you'll have a chance to make a lot of money and open doors that would otherwise be closed to you. Now, even though you'll be leaving at 4 most of the time, I usually don't leave until around 8. I spend more time here than I do at home. What that means is," Carl continued, "I don't have time to spend on certain activities that others do. That's where you come in."

"Oh, you want me to pick up dry cleaning and things like that?" asked Michelle. "I did that at my last job."

"No, we won't waste your time with things like that," said Carl. "It's like this, for the most part, we don't really need individual administrative assistants. We have an executive administrative assistant that runs the office. And I may send one letter a week. I type my own e-mails. There just isn't a lot of filing and busy work for you to do. But there are very important tasks that you'll be required to complete for me from time to time."

"What tasks?" Michelle asked with a big, eager smile.

Carl shrugged, "Tasks of a sexual nature. You know, every now and then."

"What... I can't do that," Michelle answered.

"And that's perfectly fine," assured Carl. "I don't want to have to hire someone else. But if you can't do the job, there's nothing wrong with that."

Michelle got up and walked toward the door. Carl sat down at "his" desk and picked up the phone as though he had work to do. Just because his plan hadn't worked didn't mean he had to let her know that it was a scam all along. As soon as she left, he could leave and take the stairs down a floor or two and hop on the elevator. She turned back toward Carl momentarily. Carl resisted the urge to look up at her. "Holy shit, she might come back..." thought Carl. But his hopes were dashed when she opened the door.

Michelle was halfway out the door when she froze in her tracks. She really wanted this job. The hours were better. The pay was better. This was just the opportunity she was waiting for. Now, she was about to walk away from it all in this economy. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. "At least he's nice looking," thought Michelle. She backed her way back through the doorway. Carl heard the lock click and looked up. Michelle just stood in front of the door with her back him. "Ok," uttered Michelle.

"I'll have to call you back," said Carl as he ended his fake phone call. "Yes, Miss Allen?"

"Ok... I mean, I want the job," Michelle answered.

In his mind, Carl was jumping around and cheering. "I can't believe this shit is working!" Carl thought. He was fighting his hardest to make sure he didn't have a big goofy grin on his face. He quickly opened Microsoft One Note and clicked "Record Video" and stuck his flash drive in a USB port. Carl stood up casually and walked toward her. He noticed that Michelle was looking at the floor. She looked just plain sad. "Don't look so down. Here, come sit down with me and relax," instructed Carl.

Carl took Michelle by the hand and led her to the couch. He gently tilted her chin up so she was looking him in the eye. "I was serious when I told you that you don't have to do anything you don't want to, understand?" Carl asked.

"Yes, okay," Michelle replied.

Carl turned her to the side so that Michelle's back was facing her. He grasped her shoulders and began to give her a neck rub. "If I don't loosen her up a bit," Carl thought, "this won't even be worth it. Ever so slowly, Michelle began leaning backward into him. Her scent was intoxicating. Carl couldn't hold out any longer. He slowly brushed her hair aside and kissed the back of her neck. Michelle shivered and began melting in his arms. Feeling liberated, Carl pushed her sweater off her shoulders and brushed her hands lightly along the sides of her breasts. Michelle lept from the couch in a start. When she realized what she'd done, she turned toward Carl. He spoke first, "Sorry, did I do something wrong..?"

"No not at all," Michelle interrupted. "It's just... can I tell you something?"

"That's just fucking great," Carl thought as he nodded assuringly, "Now she wants to talk."

"I had my boobs done recently," Michelle began, "well not that recently..."

"What?" Carl was confused, "they're so, well not small. They look so normal. I mean, at least they do through your shirt."

"Well, I was an A," Michelle explained, "and since I'm tall a small C doesn't look big. Really, I didn't even want the damn things. My dad was always a jerk growing up and now he's always trying to buy me things... I don't want to talk about him. The point is that my breasts are still a little sore. I just got up the nerve to start surfing again and..."

"You surf?" Carl asked.

"Yeah," Michelle replied, "before I got my boobs done I used to go to the beach every evening. That's why my hair is so light. The sun bleached it."

"Anyway, want to see them?" Michelle asked matter of factly.

"No, I changed my mind," Carl joked.

Michelle slowly unbuttoned her sweater and began twirling it above her head. She strode toward him with the sexiest walk she could muster. When she was within arm's reach, she wrapped her sweater around the back of his head and pulled his face toward her chest. Michelle withdrew just before his face touched her and walked away. Michelle then turned her head back toward him, laughed and said, "I saw that in a movie."

Carl smiled, if she was more comfortable with what she was doing, it would've been a turn off. After all, who wants their made up image of someone else shattered by reality?

Michelle lifted her halter top over her head and tossed it aside. She unhooked the clasps on her bra and threw it behind her missing Carl badly. Michelle turned slowly removing her hands from her breasts. Carl was amazed. He expected there to be something wrong with her breasts since she was so self conscious about them. But there wasn't; they were perfect. They were round and perky, but not hard looking. Her nipples were erect and framed by her tanlines. "They must've been put in through her belly button because I don't see any scars," Carl thought.

Carl stood and grabbed her hand. He sat on the couch and laid Michelle across his lap. He gently kissed on of her nipples. Michelle looked extremely nervous. Carl slid his right hand inside her skirt and cupped her pussy. Michelle's eyes widened a little as she placed her hand on top of Carl's. She didn't move it, though. Carl gently rubbed her bald pussy applying light pressure to her clit with the heel of his hand. Michelle's face began to flush. She removed her glasses and held them in her hand. Carl took them from her and placed them on the end table. As soon as he set them down he slipped his middle finger inside her. Michelle gasped at the sudden stimulation. Carl swirled his finger against her g-spot and found her clit with his thumb. Michelle closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Carl moved his hand faster and faster, determined to get her off quickly. Just as his hand was beginning to cramp, Michelle shifted toward him and came. She let out the softest muffled shriek in a obvious attempt at being as quiet as possible. Carl removed his soaked fingers from her skirt. Michelle just laid across Carl's lap with her arms around his waist.

After a couple of minutes, Michelle looked up at him and asked, "How'd you do that?"

Carl just smirked and said, "Stand up."

He knelt behind her and unzipped her skirt. He then slid her panties over her generous hips and immediately began kissing and licking her ass cheeks. She was absolutely gorgeous and Carl was instantly rock hard. He pulled her panties down to the floor and Michelle stepped out of them. Then Carl thought, "well, I guess this is where it get's ruined."

Carl lifted Michelle's left leg slightly and slipped off her shoe. "Oh thank God," Carl thought, "Cute feet." She'd polished her toenails a pastel blue. "She must've done that today," Carl thought since it matched her outfit. Carl removed her other shoe and stood up.

He grabbed her breasts and began kissing her neck. "Careful, they're very sensitive," Michelle said as she held Carl's hands still against her breasts. Carl ran his hands down across her abdomen as he placed kisses all over her back. He kissed and licked her ass and legs. Michelle let out a sigh as she enjoyed the attention she was receiving.

Carl unzipped his pants as he kissed her calves. He stepped out of one leg as he stood up. "Touch your toes," Carl ordered. Carl reached in his pocket pulled out his emergency rubber. He gazed at Michelle's amazing ass as he rolled the condom over his aching cock. He spread her cheeks and strongly considered trying to force his cock in her tight little asshole. But he chickened out and penetrated her pussy. Michelle immediately stood up, flinging her curly hair into Carl's face. A little annoyed and immensely turned on, Carl grabbed her forearms and pulled her toward him as he slammed into her cunt as hard as he could.

Carl pumped into Michelle's gorgeous body as hard and fast as he could as the smell of sex filled the room. He grabbed and kneaded her surprisingly soft tits. "Oh shit!" Michelle whispered as Carl began rubbing her clit, "You're gonna make me fall."

"C'mon, walk with me," said Carl as he turned her toward the desk. They took comical little steps together across the office. Both were careful not to disengage, as though it really mattered. When they got behind the desk, Carl was pleased to see the screensaver on the computer monitor. Carl pointed Michelle toward it and began pumping again. Carl grabbed her hair and pulled so he could see her reflection in the monitor. Her luscious lips were slightly parted. She was panting heavily. Carl reached between her legs and brought her to another orgasm. Her amazing tits bounced back and forth as she shook beneath him.

While Michelle was still cumming, Carl lifted her up on the desk and turned her face up. She giggled and tossed her hair back over the edge of the desk with both hands. "Having fun?" Carl asked.

"Don't talk, just use this," said Michelle as she grabbed his dick. Carl leaned over her and began fucking her missionary across the desk. Michelle turned her head to the side and Carl kissed her neck and he stroked her. She turned her head the other way as a familiar expression began to grow across her face. Carl must've inadvertently begun slowing down because Michelle barked, "Don't stop!" at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him toward her as hard as she could.

"Goddamn it!" Carl thought as Michelle yanked on his neck. She finally loosened her grip as her orgasm subsided. Carl was still pumping in and out of her when she put her hand on his chest and said, "Wait, the condom, it's starting to hurt."

"Ok," Carl said. He bent over her and kissed her deeply. Then, he dragged her to her knees in front of him. Carl ripped off his condom and tossed it aside. Michelle was now face to face with his dick. "I'm not going to do that on the first time," Michelle said.

"How many times did you cum?" Carl asked rhetorically.

"That doesn't mean I have to suck your dick," Michelle argued. "I can jack you off. I have some lotion in my bag."

"Yeah, go get that," said Carl.

Michelle wobbled a little on her first few steps away from Carl. She looked back at him and chuckled a little. She retrieved the lotion and knelt down infront of him. Just before she squirted some in her hand, Carl said, "Now, back to you sucking my dick."

"Look, I said I'd get you off, but I'm not going to put your dick in my mouth today," Michelle explained.

"Handjobs are for 12 year olds," replied Carl.

"If you didn't want a handjob why'd you let me get the loti..." Carl thrust his hips toward Michelle while she was talking. The head of his cock slipped slightly between her lips before she turned away.

"Uhh, condom," she grunted.

"Almost," Carl laughed.

"Alright look," Michelle began, "hurry up and cum. And I'm not a professional cocksucker so I don't want to hear a lot of complaining." Michelle reached for his dick and began to stroke his shaft. She licked her lips and wrapped them around the head. Carl watched intently as his cock slid in and out of her lips. Her toungue swirling around his cock.

"Open your mouth wide," Carl ordered. Michelle complied and for some reason, opened her eyes wide as well. Carl began to poke his dick into her cheek, enjoying the sight of fucking her gorgeous face. Then he changed the angle, got carried away, and poked the back of her throat. Michelle gagged hard, withdrew reflexively, and began coughing. "Sorry," Carl said as she continued to cough. He really was sorry, but it still turned him on. She was just so fucking sexy. That's when he got an idea.