New Encounters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc leaned in and spoke to Katy in a tone she recognized immediately as one she could not disobey. "I think he wants to see your pussy, Bitch. Why don't you give him a little peek?"

Katy lifted her left foot and placed it on David's right knee, giving him full view of her womanhood.

'Marc is showing you off' she told herself. 'Don't think about it. Just do it. Just let your body enjoy it.'

She had to bring her hands from behind her in order to keep her balance on one foot. Marc then placed both hands at Katy's waist to steady her. "Go on and show him how that pussy likes to be touched."

Katy slid her right hand down and parted her lips and started to slowly massage herself. She let her head fall back on Marc's shoulder and her eyes slowly closed. "Ah ah ah, look at him while you touch yourself, Bitch." Marc snapped at her.

She instantly made eye contact with David and realized he was very much enjoying the show. He moved his right hand up her calf while his left hand busied itself with his crotch. Katy was nice and wet now and knew that her own hand was not going to be enough for much longer. As David's hand reached her thigh and continued toward her pussy, Marc whispered "Let him. Treat him the same as you would me." And he stepped back, leaving her to need David to steady herself.

Just as his right hand was high enough to reach her pussy, and Marc stepped back, David stood up. In one fluid motion he stood up and buried two fingers in her pussy deep and hard. Katy moaned and grasped at David to keep her balance.

"You like that, do you bitch? That ain't nothing, just you wait."

He worked his fingers in and out in a rough thrusting that was not in any way tender, but not all together unpleasant either. In fact, Katy did like it. She found herself grinding against his hand in a steady rhythm pretty quickly. She was panting and grasping at his shoulders before long. His thumb was rough on her clit, but he was not without practice at rubbing it just right. Katy was indeed enjoying it when he decided to add a third finger. Katy gasped a bit but did not protest. She shifted to accommodate more of him. He had her stretched tight and she liked the sensation; the hint of pain mingled with the pleasure that came from it. His free hand had started to wander over her body and was slowly making its way toward her breasts. He slowed the rhythm and held her with most of his hand inside her unmoving for a moment. With his left hand he freed her breasts from their trappings and admired her rock hard nipples. He pinched at one getting a small yelp from Katy as his reward. David glanced over at Marc who had taken a seat in a nearby arm chair and appeared to be enjoying the show. "Should we move this elsewhere?" Marc asked David as he leaned in to take Katy's nipple into his mouth.

"I'll take her where ever you let me" he said around her nipple as he held it between his teeth applying just enough pressure to make Katy take notice. He raked his teeth across her nipple before taking it into his mouth to suck on it and flick it back and forth with his tongue. Katy moaned and worked her hips against his unmoving hand. David responded by pressing hard into her clit with his thumb and squeezing his thumb and fingers toward one another with his fingers still inside her while biting down harshly on her nipple. Katy gasped at the wonderfully painful sensations.

He was certainly rough with Katy's body, but then, she liked it rough. The difference was, with Marc, she never worried about being truly hurt. David however, didn't seem to hold much regard for Katy and that worried her, even if it didn't seem to worry Marc.

"Katy, why don't you show David to the extra room?" Marc asked, even though they all knew it was not a question.

"Yes Sir." Katy responded, but couldn't move because David still had his hand inside of her. Knowing what Marc liked, she reached down and pulled David's hand away from her pussy and up to her mouth. Softly and slowly she sucked and licked his fingers clean of the juices she'd left there. David's eyes were huge as he watched. "I'm going to get my dick in that pretty little mouth before the night's over" he said to Katy as he took her right hand and rubbed his crotch with it. She surprised him by grasping his cock and stroking it long and slow as she stepped up against him. "I sure hope so, if you last that long" she said as she stroked a little faster and grasped a little harder at his cock. He wound his left hand in her hair and pulled hard forcing her head back and making her let go of his cock as she took a step back. "How about I put you on your knees right here, bitch?" David spat at her as he pulled down on her hair forcing her to her knees in front of him. Marc was on his feet and beside them at this point.

"Katy?" Marc spoke to her using her name, "are you going to suck his dick before you even show him the play room?" He asked, obviously trying to diffuse the situation.

"I'll do whatever he wants, Sir" Katy responded, kicking the ball back in his court. He had started all this, after all, she was just trying to keep up.

"Playroom?" David asked as he let go of Katy's hair and took a step back. "Let me make another drink, then I want to see this room. And get my dick sucked!" And with that he turned to go make a drink at the bar across the room.

Marc reached a hand down to help Katy up from the floor. She kept her eyes down and stayed in her place. "Good Girl," Marc whispered as he steadied her on her feet. She smiled and thanked him with a nudge at what she could see was a very hard cock of his own. "Oh don't you worry, you'll get that in due time, I promise."

"Thank You," she said as she walked to the door to wait on them to finish making their drinks.

Katy knew she shouldn't have done that to David. She had challenged his manhood, a none too small manhood, from what she had grasped. This man had her in an incredibly vulnerable position and, as far as she knew, had permission to use her. She shouldn't have given him any reason to use her too roughly. Marc said he needed David happy. She'd have to try harder to keep him happy.

12