New England Vacation

Story Info
The kids are grown and out of the house!
3k words
4.38
20.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brief story, the beginning of a vacation. As is usual in my stories, the places named and described are real. The people? Well, . . . .

*****

Ellen and I had been married for a long time, 36 years now, and 36 years changes people. We'd gone from two skinny people to two not-so-skinny parents, and now, in my early sixties and her late fifties, well we looked our ages. My barely-B-cup-bride had gone to a C, and then a D, as she had chunked up to 197 lb. I had no real room to complain, since I had added 50 lb to my 180 lb wedding day weight. One thing that Ellen could do was cook, and as a stay-at-home mom, she had plenty of time to do it. The Food Network was on the television, a lot, and my wife tried a lot of recipes she saw on TV. Trisha Yearwood, Ree Drummond and Giada De Laurentiis were on the boob tube a lot, and in Giada's case, boob tube was exactly correct: Ellen watched the cooking, and I watched Giada's always-on-display cleavage!

I'll admit it: I haven't exactly been the perfect husband. Oh, I worked, and worked hard, every day, and brought home enough money to support our family without Ellen having to work. Trouble is, like every guy, I notice cute women, and I'm too much of a flirt. That's usually all it ever is, but, if you've read the Out with Cindy story in the Exhibitionist section, you'll know that when women flirt back, I've yielded to temptation. If Ellen ever cheated on me, I've never found out about it, not that I'd have any room to complain if she had.

Our marriage survived my dalliance with Cindy – and it turned out that Cindy's didn't survive – but if Ellen forgave me, she never forgot about it. A couple of months after she found out about Cindy, our sex life resumed.

Thing is, time and weight gain and kids had taken a toll on our sex lives. Where we'd once been fairly uninhibited – our friends caught us once, when we yelled "Just a minute" as they knocked on our door, thought we'd said "Come on in," and found us going at it dog-style on the living room floor – Ellen clammed up after we had kids. Once we had kids in the house, Ellen ceased being vocal at all during sex. Where once she told me what she wanted, now I had to read gestures; where once she'd tell me when she was coming, now her face and body language were my only clues.

Before weight and kids, Ellen would sometimes get the ball rolling; after we had children, I can remember only one time that she started things, just getting up and sitting on my face one evening. That turned out to be a memorable night, even though it was a clammed-up silent one.

I don't know if it was my affair with Cindy (in 2002) that motivated her, but in 2005 she decided that she would have weight-loss surgery. That wasn't easy on her, but eventually Ellen dropped from the 197 lb she'd topped out at – and I think she was proud that she'd never hit 200 – down to a size 6. I didn't have any excuses anymore, and had to start losing weight myself, which wasn't fun, because I'm a big eater. Nevertheless, I got down to 200 lb, which I can easily carry on my 6'2" frame.

That helped our sex life, a lot. I was always attracted to Ellen, even when she was heavy, but things got better when she lost the weight. Oh, we still had kids at home, so everything was always as not-a-sound as we could make it, which isn't all that easy in a 125-year-old house with creaky floors. Once I had dropped thirty pounds, maybe I was looking better to Ellen as well.

Still, I sure didn't look like I was 25 anymore! My hair was mostly grey, and there wasn't quite as much of it as there was before. There was some lose flesh on me, both from dropping weight and just the natural loss of elasticity at my age. Ellen's hair was all grey – and had been since her late forties – and losing seventy pounds had left her with a lot of looser skin. Her formerly D cup boobs were smaller now, but the bigger size and gravity had taken their toll, and the bride who often left her bra at home would never, ever leave the house without it now. The butt that used to look so cute in a thong was now kind of wrinkled and unshapely.

Making love? As newlyweds, it was almost every day! As younger parents, it was less frequent, two, maybe three times a week. Now? Twice a month, if we were lucky; there was always something else that just had to get done, and we didn't have the same sleeping schedules, either; to arise at 5:00 AM, I was usually in bed by 9:30 in the evening, while Ellen came to bed well after I was asleep, and I was already off to work before she arose in the morning. Truthfully, we hadn't made love on a weekday in years and years, unless we were on vacation.

It was the summer of 2012, and Ellen and I decided for vacation that we'd take a truck-and-camping trip up through New England. There was no specific itinerary; Ellen planned our vacation, as much actual planning as was done, and I didn't have any real idea where we were going, other than northeast.

At any rate, we packed the camping gear in my truck, and took off, our first actual vacation without the kids, ever. Our first stop – I picked it, since Ellen hadn't planned it – was Milford, Pennsylvania, only a bit more than an hour from home. We were just walking through the town, an old village with a lot of beautiful homes, but it was pleasant, holding hands and being actually romantic for the first time in a long time.

Afternoon came, and it was time to find a camp site. There is a campground to the south of Milford, in the Delaware Water Gap, called Dingman's, and we rented a space there. Setting up the tent was easy, us having done it several times before. There was the standard fire-ring on the ground, and I built a nice fire; we cooked steaks on the grill.

The evening was nice, and our typical non-television evening was reading. We both had our Kindles – I have charging ports in my truck – and read and chatted before heading for the tent. While we do have sleeping bags, in warmer weather we usually just inflate an air mattress – yup, I have a blower to inflate them, which plugs into the truck – and throw a padded sheet over that, with sheets and a thin comforter (if needed) to put over the top of us. We had the screens closed on the tent, but the weather flaps open, and there was a cooler-than-expected-for-July breeze coming through, just enough to make the night comfortable.

Bedtime started with a few soft kisses, and I had some pretty high hopes for the night. Then we heard it: it started to rain, which drums hard against a tent. I closed the weather flaps, and then soft kisses became more passionate ones. It wasn't long before Ellen put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down, letting me know that she was ready for me to eat her pussy.

And I did! I'm pretty good at that, and Ellen was coming, and coming sooner than was usual for her. I was still eating her when she grabbed my hands, telling me how much pressure and speed she wanted with the tension in her arms. I took those clues, and it wasn't long at all before she was getting close.

When Ellen gets close, her signals are clear: I have to lift up my body, because she jams her legs together tightly, and then arches her body, pressing her pussy up hard against my mouth. And, for the first time in forever, I could hear her, hear her moaning out an "Mmmmmggghhh" as her orgasm was almost there, and an almost strangled cry as it overtook her.

When Ellen comes from being eaten, once it hits her, she loses the arch in her body and sits up, to push the pressure of my mouth and tongue off of her, as she become too sensitive for anything but the gentlest contact. This time, though, she not only sat up, but pulled her hands off of mine, to grab my head and hold it, and she said, "Oh, fuck! That was good." I think that was the first time since we'd had children that I'd heard her say something like that.

Typically, after that, Ellen would go down on me. Hey, after all of these years together, yeah, sex had a routine! But not tonight: I was perfectly ready, not needing any help at all getting hard, and Ellen knew it. For the first time in like forever, I heard her tell me, "Fuck me."

And I did! I rose up, and moved north, entering her smoothly in missionary position. It was hard to hold back, but I did, and it wasn't long before my wife was ready to come again. Just like during oral, she likes to press her legs tightly together, which means I have to lift up a bit and spread my legs widely enough for her to get in between mine. This presses her pussy tighter on my cock, and puts more direct stimulation by her clit, as she once again arches her body up to get more pressure. For the first time in ages, she didn't stifle her vocalization, coming with cries and gasps of pleasure, pushing me over the edge as I emptied myself inside of her.

This was going to be one awesome vacation!

The rain was drumming on the tent, not heavily, but just enough for the steady patter to put us to sleep. Cuddled up together, snug in our tent, Ellen and I got our best night's sleep in ages.

We got lucky: it had rained much of the night, but the rain had stopped, for a little while, as we awoke. The ground was muddy, of course, and we slipped a bit – though never fell down – walking to the showers. The Dingman's campground bathrooms were nothing special, but they were at least clean. I tried to get Ellen to use the men's side and shower with me, but she was having none of that this morning.

We decided that we'd head back into Milford, to get breakfast at the Milford Diner & Restaurant, a pretty busy place for breakfast on a Sunday morning. The food was good, but we could see it out the windows: the rain returned while we were eating. It wasn't raining hard, but raining nevertheless.

We made it back to the campsite, and started packing away our stuff. Since it was still raining, we did most of the packing inside of the tent, with occasional runs to the truck to stuff gear into the back seat. The things that didn't matter, like the cooler and camp chairs, went into the bed of the truck, but there were things we didn't want drenched that had to go in the extended cab. I'd just deflated the air mattress, and Ellen had packed away the sheets and other stuff, when the rain got heavy. The tent was still up, and we were in there, and it just flat started pouring. This didn't make me at all happy, because that meant packing away a wet tent, which meant it wouldn't smell too nice this evening. But it did have one great effect: stuck in the tent as we were, Ellen turned around, put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hard kiss. "We're stuck in here now, so you might as well fuck me," she whispered.

Well, that was unexpected, and just plain awesome. I don't know if there's some sort of female Viagra that women can take to get themselves turned on, but if there is, I think Ellen must've swallowed a whole bottle of the stuff. She was holding on tightly, and grinding herself against me in a way I remembered from decades ago, but sure hadn't happened anytime recently. I was thinking, "Who are you, and what have you done with my wife?" but I sure didn't say that one out loud!

The air mattress and the bedcovers had already been put away; there was nothing let in the tent but the two of us, with only the tent bottom and ground tarp between us and the dirt, no padding at all. That meant no oral for Ellen, and no bare backs on the ground, but Ellen didn't care. She kicked off her sneakers, dropped her jeans and panties, and got down on all fours. No preliminaries, no foreplay, just get it in, now! At my age, I sometimes need a bit of oral help to get all the way hard, but I hadn't last night and didn't now, dropping my trousers and kneeling down behind Ellen, pressing into her easily; despite her age, she was already soaking wet.

Orgasm has never been easy for my wife, which is why cunnilingus is almost always part of sex for us, and doggy isn't the easiest position for her to get her rocks off, but it sure didn't matter this morning. I figured that I'd be good to last for a while, having gotten laid last night, but that wasn't a concern this morning: Ellen was hot and ready and horny, and I could see it wasn't going to take her nearly as long as usual. I started slamming into her, probably harder than I have since our twenties, and Ellen wasn't being quiet at all, with an "Unngghhh" each time I slammed deeply into her. In only a few minutes, she was coming hard, but I still had some time left in me.

Then I got an idea, one I'd seen in porn, but never actually tried before. I reached over, and grabbed her hair, pulling on it – not too roughly – while I kept fucking her. I had no idea if she'd like it, but it turned out that she did, liked it a lot, and I could see, and hear, another orgasm building up in her, really quickly. In less than two minutes, it was hitting her again, and her screaming out an orgasm was all it took, as I blasted into her, holding myself hard and deeply inside her.

After we settled down, she started teasing me, "Having fun this vacation?"

"Uhhh, yeah!" was all I could respond.

The rain hadn't stopped, but at least it slacked up a bit, as we took down the tent. I had a large plastic footlocker to store the tent in, one meant to keep rain out, but it was a wet-on-the-outside tent which got kind of hastily crammed into it. Normally, I'm pretty careful about folding up the tent properly, getting as much of the air out of it as I can, but it was a wet mess. The rest of the stuff went into the truck, and we headed on down the road.

Ellen had no particular destination in mind as we headed toward New England, so we decided on the road, and headed for Salem, Massachusetts. Perhaps we'd have stopped along the way, but it rained for most of our trip there. Since everything was still wet, we decided to find a bed and breakfast rather than camp out, and found a nice room at the Stepping Stone Inn, right next to the Salem Witch Museum. It was cozy and comfortable, and all of the nice places to visit in town were in walking distance. The inn was in an old, 1846 house, with old-style door locks, and a big, high bed. We put our travel bags – no suitcases for a trip planned for camping! – in the room, and then went walking through town as the rain had finally let up.

A lot of walking, and a nice restaurant – and we always love the fresh seafood available in coastal towns – and we were both tired when we took to our room for the evening. There was no television in the room, though WiFi was available. I hadn't really expected making love that evening, having had our fun in the morning, but Ellen was in a different frame of mine. Due to being tired, this was softer, easier, but the result was my wonderful wife, sitting straight up on top of me, taking a leisurely ride on my cock. She wasn't completely silent, but still kept things quiet, I suppose so the other guests wouldn't hear us, but eventually – and it did take a while – I could see the tension building, in her shoulders, on her face, as her climax approached.

OMG, she was actually shuddering she came so hard! For a moment, I was afraid that she might fall off the bed, and I was ready to catch her if she tumbled, but seeing her climax so wonderfully was the last thing I needed to push me over the edge. I arched my body up as deeply into her as I could go from this position, and emptied whatever semen was left in my overworked prostate into her.

We didn't need television, and we didn't need the WiFi, and we didn't need our Kindles. All I remember is laying in bed, next to my beautiful wife, us looking into each other's eyes and smiling as we drifted off to sleep.