New Escort Loses Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,772 Followers

Celeste's head slowly fell back onto the bed while still impaled by his magnificent weapon. There was pain in her vagina from her broken hymen but it was not nearly as bad as she had feared. His vast experience was likely the key. She smiled in a languished way with her eyes half-closed in repose as she relished the bodily sensations that were going through her.

"Thank goodness, I am now a real woman." she thought.

Mr. R. looked down at his cock still firmly embedded in the girl's vagina and noticed a ring of dark red blood around its base from her ravished maidenhead. "Right on!" he thought, "Now I have popped thirty-one cherries."

He looked down at the dazed young student and shifted his weight forward. He raised his right hand and gave her firm small ass a good slap which was louder that it was painful. Her eyes shot wide open in surprise.

"Wake up wench! There is a lot more fucking to do."

With this he wrapped his left arm around her legs and while still balls deep, he pulled the pillow from under her butt with his right hand and tossed it casually aside. "Now the real fucking begins, my dear." he said with a grin and fell forward onto her body with most of his weight on his elbows and knees but with their hips joined and her legs shooting straight up with her feet high above his ass with toes stretched wide open.

Mr. R. began to grind his cock into her impossibly tight, wet teen pussy. He thrust again and again in blind passion.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk................." he growled as he rammed his stiff member into her gash.

He could feel his balls slap up against her firm ass cheeks every time he went to the hilt inside of her. The wench was responding by wrapping her small hands around his shoulders and holding on for dear life as he pounded into her again and again and again. He bit her ear and sucked lustily on the delicate skin of her neck. She urged him onward at every turn. Time went away as the heat, the smells, the blood, the sweat, the lust all melded together.

" Yes, Yes YES, Yes, Yes YES." the girl screamed into his ear as she moved both her hands to her man's buttocks to clasp his body and glorious cock even closer to herself as he fucked her without mercy. To slow the plunge towards the orgasmic explosion, Mr. R. lifted his torso up from the newly made woman and with his hands on each side of her head looked down at his prize. Her eyes were wild with passion and complete submission.

"How do you like the feel of a man's strong cock in your pussy, my dear?" he asked.

"I love it. I love it. Thank you. Thank you." She blurted out enthusiastically as she turned her head and started kissing his forearm beside her face profusely.

Mr. R. smiled and said firmly, "Now that you have finished the concert, it is time to let down your beautiful hair, my sweet."

"Oh yes, sir." she said and reached up with both hands and loosened the tight bun and spread a stunning arc of rich silken brunette hair across the satin sheet above her head. Mr. R. was overwhelmed and grabbed a large handful of it and brought it to his face and breathed in the luxurious, girlish, clean, flowery scent.

This erotic flood of sensations brought him closer to the dangerous precipice of what deep inside he feared would be a death-defying orgasm. But he could not stop running again towards the cliff to leap off into ecstasy. He looked deep in the passion-filled eyes of his girl-woman as he started ramming his cock into her again without missing a beat. She stared back wide-eyed and without blinking. It was at that moment when her dark brown pupils dilated that he seemed to dive into their darkness as an orgasmic explosion went off in his universe. He screamed in some ancient language. The world went away as he dropped his full weight on her and his hips spasmed a few more weak thrusts to deposit a few more drops of hot white cum in her fertile womanhood.

Celeste was filled with wonder as her man lay on her in semi-consciousness. She had no idea that sex and lust could be this wondrous. The last few minutes when she was looking into the eyes of the noble man as they fucked, were what seemed like one long orgasm that seemed to cleanse her total psyche. She had a vague but sure sense as she lay there that her musical appreciation would be deeper in some new way. She did not want to wake him so she laid there, feeling his chest hair against her breasts and sensing the copious amounts of sperm flowing out of her vagina into the crack of her ass. His soft penis, now rest up against the length of her slit. She waited patiently.

When Mr. R regained his senses, he rolled off of the young woman and lay besides her just wallowing in the erotic recollection of what had happened. He laid in silence. Celeste laid there in silence as well for a bit but she was restless and wanted to be as good an escort as possible. Her mother had taught her to always go the extra mile in every endeavor. She had an idea and propped herself up on her elbow and look down at the outstretched naked man.

"R?" she whispered. "Thank you for making me a real woman. I will remember you always with fond recollections of this day." She bent down her head and kissed his lips tenderly. "Is it OK with you if I pleasure you with my mouth, sir? It would be my pleasure." He nodded groggily.

She kissed the chest hair in the center of his chest and then his sensitive nipples which she rolled around with her tongue and nibbled on with her teeth. She kissed her way down towards his lower body. Her long brown hair tickled his skin slightly. Mr. R could not believe his luck. Who would have suspected just looking at this innocent music student that she would blossom into such a tart? He knew exactly how to treat a tart. The first rule is, "Make sure they know they are a tart." The second rule is, "Get them to act like a tart." The third rule is, "Don't let them forget the first two rules."

Mr. R. commanded, "Pass me that pillow over there. I like to use it to prop myself up so I can get a good look at my cock going in and out of your pretty mouth." She blushes shyly at the erotic image of this and politely passed the pillow.

"Ahhh. That's a better view. Now, get down between my legs. That is my favorite position so that my tarts can run their tongues up and down the most sensitive parts of my cock and have good access to lick my balls."

The pretty teen shifted obediently into position. Her gorgeous long straight hair hid her firm natural tits and most of her beautiful face.

"Push your hair back so I can see all your body. And make sure it doesn't get in the way of my view when you are sucking me off."

He commanded and she complied and when she reached back with both hands to push the hair behind her head, her magnificent firm teen globes literally pointed to the ceiling. He could see the red hicky marks on her snow white slender neck from their fuckfest.

Celeste sat on the bed looking down at her man's private parts. The large circumcised penis was semi-hard and laying to the side which allowed a full view of the light brown cleanly-shaven wrinkled ball sack. She could see a dark red ring of what must be her own hymen's blood at the base of the shaft and also coating the front of the scrotum. The head of the penis and down its length was a shiny coating of cum. She was curious to see what it tasted like since she had seen in the couple of porn movies she had watched that the women seemed to enjoy drinking and swallowing the man's cum.

"What are you waiting for, tart!" Mr. R. said demandingly. "Hold on to my cock and give my balls a good licking over. That should make me really hard again."

Mr. R. knew the girls from this escort agency would all suck his balls without asking but he just like to be the first to say it. It gave him a feeling of naughtiness and control.

Celeste lay on her bare tits on the bed with her face nearly touching her man's sexual equipment. She held the fleshy staff with her right hand. It was meaty and slippery smooth with cum and the tip drooped a bit to the side. Even when not fully erect, it still projected well above her fist. She could smell the pungent, sweet smell of her man's sperm mixed with the familiar odor of her own pussy juice. She hefted the heavy ball sack in her left hand and could feel the eggs inside shift away from her touch. "What a miracle this is." she thought. In her mouth, she deposited as much spit as possible on her tongue then licked her man's balls until soaked with great noisy slurping relish.

Mr. R. could see the sweet student's nose resting on the top of his sack as she licked the sensitive areas at the back of it.

"Look up at me, baby." He said with a smile. "I love to see the eyes when a tart is licking my sensitive balls."

She looked up with wide brown eyes with a look of earnest concentration as she diligently went about her business. At the erotic sight of this, his dick got instantly hard. "Wow. I can't believe how his penis just suddenly jumped to stiff attention." Celeste thought looking up at her man's eyes now partially hidden by the hard member. "I must be doing something right."

Then she noticed that some of her long hair had fallen in front of her face and she quickly brushed it back to give her man a total view of her erotic efforts. This elicited a knowing smile from Mr. R. She propped herself up on her elbows to have better access to this lengthy instrument of pleasure. While still holding his heavy balls, she licked from the ruby coated base, up the cum glistening shaft to the engorged crimson head. Celeste could hear her man groan in pleasure and it filled her heart with gladness. The large head could barely fit in her stretched lips but she worked it into her mouth and swirled her eager tongue around the delicious tasting tip and then fluttered the tip of her tongue in the sensitive part just below the head.

Mr. R. looked down like a sultan of sex. It always seemed to him that a girl was a lot prettier when his prick was in the oval of her red lips. He slipped his hand to the base of his cock and slowly moved the soft sensitive skin up and down over the granite hardness underneath just like he had done a thousand times in solo pleasure. At the top of each stroke the top of his fist would bump up gentle against the teen's velvety lips. It felt heavenly. Over and over, up and down, bump her lips, stroke and stroke; bump her lips, wide brown eyes looking so earnest, up and down, stroke and stroke. It was all too much as his brain filled with a white hot pure pleasure.

"Ahhh. Oh Yes. EEEEeee. FUCK. Wow"

He moaned in pure orgasmic bliss and then laughed and giggled for several minutes like a schoolboy as if he was responding to some very funny cosmic joke. His best sex always ended in laughter. He felt renewed. He looked down at the student who still had his cock deep in her little mouth with some white cum escaping from the edges of her encircling lips. Her eyes were darting about frantically as if not knowing what to do.

"Swallow my cum my little one. That's a good girl. You will love it." He said.

She needed a couple of big swallows to get the load down but was successful and let his limp member plop out of her mouth with a big proud smile glowing across her face.

"Did I do it good?" She asked licking the remainder from her red lips.

"You were magnificent my little dove. Now the fantasy is over and it's time for you to get back to your school and on with what I am sure will be a very interesting life."

And her future adventures as an escort proved to be very, very interesting. Look for the next one coming soon.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,772 Followers
12