New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy sat back and watched as I gasped for air. My vision blurred and the room started to spin. I rolled over onto my side and reached between my legs. I applied pressure to my cunt to ease the spasms that were moving through me. It seemed to take several minutes to regain my composure. I rolled back over and propped myself up on my elbows. My stomach was still twitching from the exertion my body had used in the last few minutes. I looked at Randy and smiled. He was sitting cross-legged watching me, his cock hard and standing at full attention. I waved him off and told him that there was no way I could handle more. "No" I said. "I have to rest a few minutes"

"But baby, I am so hard again. Are you sure you don't want this big cock?"

"I'm positive," I said. "My pussy is aching and there is no way I am up for anymore just yet."

"Okay, I understand," Randy replied. "I must admit, that was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. And when you told me that Rachel shaved you and then ate your pussy, I couldn't help but cum. What made you think of saying that?"

"It's the truth," I answered. With that, Randy grabbed his dick and rolled onto his back.

"You mean to tell me that you and Rachel had sex this morning?"

"Yes."

"I didn't know you were into girls."

"Neither did I."

"Damn!" Randy said as he started to slowly stroke his cock. "What was it like?"

"I really can't describe it. It was awesome!"

"Come on! Tell me about it! Please!" he implored.

"Can it wait a while?" I asked. "I mean, right now I just want to catch my breath and level off a bit."

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Randy asked as he pointed to his raging boner.

"I can take care of that for you!" a voice answered.

We both turned to see Rachel and Aaron standing at the door.

Randy instinctively covered himself with his hands. Rachel and Aaron broke into laughter. "No need, my man," Aaron said. "We have been standing here watching you two fuck for ten minutes. And I must say, you put on one hell of a show! And Candice, my God! If I had of seen something like that 6 years ago, I would have never let you out of my dorm room."

I rolled over onto my stomach and propped myself up on my elbows. The thought that I might get to see some action while I recovered intrigued the hell out of me. And the thought that maybe once I got my breath back I would in the middle of it all was having an amazing effect on my pussy. I looked back over my shoulder at Randy who was just sitting there dumbfounded. "Well?" I asked.

"Well what?" Randy replied.

"I think there was an offer tendered for some relief for your condition."

"What are you saying Candice? You want me to fuck her?"

"It's entirely up to you, honey. But I want you to know that it won't make me mad or anything. I think watching you fuck her would be a major turn-on. There is one condition, of course."

"What's that?" he asked, between taking down huge gulps of air.

"If at anytime I feel like joining in, or maybe starting something with Aaron, you will be cool with it."

"Deal!" Randy exclaimed. As if on cue, Rachel walked over to where Randy was. He started to get up but she motioned for him to stay where he was. Slowly she spread her legs in front of him, letting him look up at her bald pussy.

"Can you see how wet I am, Randy? Can you see what watching you and Candice fuck has done to me?" she asked, as she slowly slid her fingers down to her pussy. "I want you to fill this with your cock. I want you to fuck me hard and fast. I like it rough and I want you to use my body for your satisfaction. Fuck me, Randy. Fuck me and fuck me now!"

Randy reached up and grabbed her around the hips, pulling her pussy to his face. He started to lick at her when she pulled away form him. "No, Randy! I said fuck me! Get that hard cock of yours and shove into my cunt as hard and deep as you can. Take me and fill me!"

Randy pulled her down to the floor with him. I slid back and pulled myself up onto the couch. Aaron joined me as we both watched our lovers maneuvering for the attack. Rachel got down on her hands and knees in front of my boyfriend and stuck her ass out to him. "Put that big thing in me, I want to feel you stretching my pussy wide with it. Make it hurt! Use my cunt! Fuck me!"

Randy grabbed her ass and lined his cock up. With one thrust he buried himself into her pussy, driving his cock up to his balls. Rachel screamed with pleasure as she was filled with meat. He wasted no time in starting his rhythm. He quickly withdrew and thrust back in. She pushed back into him, meeting each of his forward thrusts with an equally strong rearward push. The sounds and smells of fucking filled the air as Randy pounded his cock into her. She lowered her head and rested it on her forearms as my boyfriend continued to drive his cock deep into her cunt. Their violent actions were actually propelling them forward across the floor. I had never seen such a look on Randy's face as he fucked Rachel for all he was worth.

As I watched, I felt my own tender and sore pussy begin to get wet again. Heat was building between my legs as my man fucked another woman in front of me. Aaron stood up and moved around the side of the two to get a better view of the action. I instinctively followed him. The two of us got on our knees, leaning over Rachel's ass watching Randy's cock invade her. I was mesmerized by what I was witnessing. Randy's cock, slick with juice, was driving deep into her cunt. The lips of her pussy stretched around his shaft, squeezing him. The liquid from their bodies that had been gathering around the base of Randy's cock was starting to drip down onto his balls. Without thinking, I lowered myself down under Rachel and opened my mouth, catching the pearly goo as it dripped. The view from below was even better than from above as I continued watching my boyfriend fuck Rachel. The skin of her shaved cunt positively glowed with the heat that was being generated.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me hard!" she exclaimed. I lifted my mouth and licked at her cunt. Randy's balls slapped against my head as he shoved his cock into her pussy. I felt my legs being moved around and then I was completely under Rachel. Without warning, her mouth was on my still enflamed pussy. The sensation was incredible as we 69ed while Randy fucked her. I gripped her head tightly between my thighs as I felt her tongue enter me. My ass muscles clenched as she attacked my pussy with vigor.

I continued lapping at her cunt until I heard the familiar grunts coming from Randy. I knew that he was about to blow his load deep inside of her. I pulled my face from her pussy and watched as Randy's cock swelled. I could actually see the movement of cum on the underside of his cock as he shot his seed. His cock pulsated as he began filling her. Within seconds, his cum started leaking out from around his shaft. I eagerly sucked and licked, trying desperately to get all of the excess liquid that was escaping Rachel's cunt. As his movements slowed, I reached up and pulled his cock from her. I took him deep into my mouth and sucked for all that I was worth. Rachel collapsed on top of me, her mouth never leaving my steaming cunt as my man's cock filled my mouth. I could feel the cum leaking from Rachel's pussy starting to pool on my chest. I used both hands to wipe it up and smear it on Randy's cock. Taking him back into my mouth, tasting the mixture of cum, I sucked and sucked, never letting up as he leaned over Rachel and I. Slowly, his cock began to shrink and I reluctantly let him slide from my mouth. Rachel rolled off of me, breathing heavily by my side. I lay there in total gratification. My eyes closed as I relished in the experience. All that could be heard in the cabin was the heavy breathing of Rachel, Randy and I.

I was brought back to reality when Aaron started clapping. We all began to laugh as it dawned on the rest of us that Aaron had been left out. I rose up on my elbows, ready to express my pity on him when I noticed the cum on his cock and chest. While the three of us had been fucking our brains out, Aaron had stroked himself until he shot his cum all over the place. I flopped back down on my back, all pity gone. "I'm glad you managed to get off too Aaron. I don't have to feel sorry for you."

"Oh, but you do, Candice. I may have came, but I'm still not satisfied. And as soon as you catch your breath, I'm gonna fuck you like I should have done six years ago!"

"Well, as wonderful as that sounds, you may have to wait a little longer than you want. My pussy is so sore right now that I don't think I'll be able to fuck for a while. Besides, I haven't eaten anything - well, no food anyways - all day. I'm starved!" I replied.

"Okay," Aaron sighed. "I can accept that. But be warned, as soon as I get a chance, I'm gonna bury my cock in that sweet pussy of yours!"

"Sounds like a plan I can accept!"

Slowly but surely, life began to seep back into the cabin. Randy and I went to our room to clean up before grabbing something to eat. Aaron and Rachel went out onto the porch to have a beer and said to call for them when we were ready to fix some food. After showering and getting dressed, we went to the kitchen to see what kind of grub we had on hand. It looked like it was gonna be hamburgers on the grill, which was fine with the four of us. Rachel and I sat on the steps to the porch drinking beer as the guys cooked the burgers. We all ate like we hadn't had a meal in a month. After lunch, as we sat around smoking a joint, I got the giggles. "What is so damn funny?" Aaron asked.

"I can't believe that in less than 24 hours, I have had my pussy shaved, tasted another female for the first time, fucked like a mad woman in front of one of my oldest friends and his wife, had my ass tongue-fucked, and to top it all off, I must have came at least 20 times. I just can't believe it!"

"It's not over yet by any means," Rachel replied. "We're here for five more days and I plan on doing nothing but fucking! I want a cock in both my holes and a pussy in my face before the night is out! And that is just the beginning!"

My jaw dropped as Rachel made her statement. "You want a cock in your ass and pussy at the same time?" I asked.

"Oh my god, girl! You haven't lived until you have had both holes filled at once!"

"I've never had a cock in my ass at all, let alone while one was in my pussy," I proclaimed.

"You've never been fucked in the ass?" Aaron asked, a look of disbelief in his eyes.

"Nope. As a matter of fact, until Randy put his tongue in there today, nothing has ever gone up my ass. I have always thought it would be too painful."

"Girl, you don't know what you have been missing!" Rachel exclaimed.

"I think that could apply to a lot of things in my life up until now."

"Well, we will have to fix that right away." Aaron replied. "I mean, I'm more than willing to give you a good ass-fucking right here and now!"

Randy reached over and took my arm. I turned and looked at him. "If anyone is gonna be giving you your first anal experience, I think it should be me."

"I agree," said Rachel. "He is her boyfriend, after all. Besides sweetie, you can give me a good butt-fucking while they are doing it. Maybe we can kind of coach them along. It does take some getting used to, ya know. I suggest we smoke another joint and get good and relaxed. If Candice is going to do anal for the first time, it is not something to be rushed into with apprehension. Relaxation is the key to enjoying it."

"I never actually said that I was going to let anyone fuck me in the ass. Let's get that straight right now!" I said rather forcefully. "I'm not saying that I'm not going to, but I'm not saying that I am, either."

"Fair enough" Rachel replied. "Once we smoke another joint and start to get cozy again, we can just see where things lead themselves. No one is going to force anyone into doing anything that they don't want to do. But I have a feeling that before the night is out, you will be begging Randy to shove his cock into your ass. Maybe even while Aaron is in your pussy."

"Never know," I replied. "Never know."

With that said, Aaron sparked up another joint and we all tried to relax. It was going to be a long night of fucking and sucking and we knew it. But with a week of seclusion ahead of us, we felt no rush. Besides that, my pussy was still a little tender from that afternoon's activities.

Once the joint was finished and the sun began to set, we decided to move indoors before the bugs started getting bad. The guys built a nice fire and Rachel and I sat on the couch beside one another. The guys, satisfied with the fire, joined us. To my surprise, Aaron sat by me and Randy sat by Rachel. I watched as Rachel whispered something into Randy's ear, and a smile broke out on his face. I felt Aaron's hand pulling my face toward his and I turned to meet his stare. "You know something Candice, I have wanted to fuck you since the day we met."

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" I asked.

"Because of that bitch back home. And by the time it was over between me and her, we were such good friends that I didn't want to take a chance on ruining a good friendship."

"Well, the bitch is out of the picture and I don't think you need to worry about ruining this friendship," I said. "So... if you're still interested, I know I am."

Aaron leaned in and kissed me. Ours tongues explored each other's mouths as years of pent up lust began to overcome us. I heard a zipper slide down behind me and I knew that Randy was being well taken care of. I could lose myself in the moment guilt-free.

The kiss grew in intensity as our hands started to wonder. Aaron slid his hand up under my t-shirt and cupped my breasts. He started pinching and lightly pulling on my nipples. In return, I started massaging his cock through his shorts. He was not as large as Randy, but still a good size. I slipped my hand up the leg of his shorts and wrapped my fingers around his cock. I remembered that Rachel had said that Aaron shaved his crotch so I began exploring. I cupped his balls and stroked his shaft. Nowhere did I feel a single hair.

The thought of his slick cock got me even more excited as I began to tug at his shorts. With a swift lift of the hips and a quick pull, Aaron had his shorts off and his hard cock exposed. Without a second's hesitation, I lowered my face to his shaft and began to examine my prize. I lifted his cock and looked at his balls. I had not noticed earlier when he was naked just how big his balls were. They were much larger than Randy's and hung lower. I slid off the couch unto the floor between his legs and lifted his cock again.

I licked the underside from base to tip. I slowly began to stroke him as my tongue moved along his length. Gripping his cock a little tighter, I increased the tempo of my stroke as I took one of his balls into my mouth. I sucked gingerly at first, gauging his reaction. When I saw that he enjoyed it, I applied a little more suction and used my tongue, swirling it around his ball slowly. Aaron lifted one of his legs up and put it on the couch, giving me full access to his crotch. I used the opportunity to lick a little lower, letting my tongue graze toward his asshole. This brought a gasp of air.. I looked up at him and smiled a devilish smile, knowing that my teasing would cost me later. I raised myself up and opened my mouth over the tip of his cock. I held myself there for a moment. Aaron raised his hips and the tip of his cock touched my lips.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the drop of pre-cum that was making its way out of his shaft. Not wanting to tease anymore, I opened my mouth to its full extent and slid down over his meat. I took the entire length in one move. He put his hands on the back of my head as I began a slow up and down motion. I ran my tongue around the base of his cock each time I drew him in. I played with his nuts, rolling them in my fingers. The smooth, hairless skin felt wonderful. I could make out the texture of his balls as I rolled them in my hand.

I looked out of the corner of my eye and watched Randy's cock disappearing into Rachel's mouth. She was deep-throating him repeatedly. His hands were twisted in her hair and his head thrown back. I matched her speed, taking her husband's cock in and out of my throat at the same rate that she swallowed my boyfriend. I watched as she slid her hand between Randy's thighs and rubbed his asshole. I matched the move and began to run a fingertip around her husband's hole. She glanced over at me and I saw a look of knowing in her eyes. She understood what I was doing and wanted to play the game too. I let her lead, matching her move for move. If she used her hands, I used my hands. If she hesitated at the bottom of a stroke, I hesitated. Although the guys were totally oblivious to our game, Rachel and I were finding it very erotic. We continued sucking and stroking in rhythm for several more minutes until finally Rachel withdrew completely from Randy's cock. In turn, I also let Aaron's cock slide from my mouth. Aaron and Randy both looked down at Rachel and I at the same instant. I had no idea what Rachel had planned next, but I had every intention of matching her to the best of my ability.

She stood and turned to me. I stepped into her and found myself in the most sensual embrace of my life. We moved together with grace and fluidity, our hands roaming over each other's backs, caressing and exploring while our mouths and tongues searched for one another. I could taste the familiar taste of Randy's cock on her lips. I savored the moment. The intense embrace was broken with the sound of Aaron clearing his throat. Rachel and I both looked at him, his hand slowly stroking his hard cock. We looked over at my boyfriend and found him doing the same.

Rachel stepped back from me and faced Randy. I followed her example and took my place in front of her husband. I used my peripheral vision to watch and match Rachel's moves. We climbed onto the couch, straddling the cocks that were so hard underneath us. Together we lowered our pussies onto their shafts. Aaron's cock stretched my cunt open wide as I sank down onto him. I lowered myself completely, taking his meat deep into my body. After all these years, I finally had Aaron's rock-hard cock in my pussy. I slowly started raising and lowering myself onto him. His hips lifted with each of my downward thrusts, impaling his shaft into me. No longer caring about Rachel and Randy, I started fucking Aaron faster. We moved together like a well-oiled machine. I squeezed his cock with my cunt muscles, using every once of strength I had to grip his shaft. His hairless crotch and my bald pussy ground into one another repeatedly, the fluids from my cunt coating his balls as he drove himself deep. He leaned into me and began to suck my nipples, pulling and tugging on one while biting and sucking on the other. I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled him tight into my chest as I bounced my pussy on his cock.

"Fuck me, Aaron!" I said. "Give me your cock! Fill my pussy! That's it, shove that big, hard cock of yours into my wet pussy! I want you to fuck me harder!"

"Oh God, Candice. I've wanted to feel your pussy on my cock for so long. God, how I've wanted to fuck you."

"Do it, big boy! Fuck my cunt! Yes, that's it. I want you to cum inside of me. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum. I want you to empty your balls inside of me! Give it to me, Aaron! Fuck me and cum inside. I want your hot cum to explode in me!"

"I'm gonna cum, Candice! I'm gonna cum inside your pussy. I'm gonna fill your cunt with my cum!" Aaron almost screamed. His voiced strained as his body tightened.

"Me too, Rachel!" I heard Randy say. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum inside of you!"