New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up and saw both Sarah and Kevin were smiling, and that made her blush even more.

"Why are you so flushed?" Kevin asked, the humor obvious in his voice.

She had to bite her tongue from making a smart comment.

"Because, I am slightly embarrassed and I'm aroused"

She didn't look at him while she said this. Sarah laughed softly

"Well then why don't you start on your dinner before it gets cold, maybe that will keep your mind off of it."

She proceeded to work on her dinner, and they all went back to chatting as if nothing was unusual. As they finished, the waiter came back to take the plates, and she saw Sarah smiles slightly before she felt the vibrations start again. She gasped before she could control it, but thankfully, Kevin was speaking to the waiter, so she didn't think he heard anything. Again, as the waiter left, the vibrations stopped again. Kevin turned to her

"Is your pussy wet?"

She snapped her head up to look at him

"Yes" she answered, knowing he already knew the answer.

"Good, I want to know just how wet it is. Reach under your panties, and put one finger in your pussy. Get it wet and then bring it back up to the table"

She stared at him for a moment, not believing what he had just told her to do. She gulped and looked around but he broke in

"Do it. Now" he said, and she could tell he was very serious.

Therefore, before she could think about it more, she slipped a hand under her panties and got one finger wet with her juices.

Bringing it back up to the table, she couldn't bring herself to look at either of them.

"Look at us" Sarah told her.

She reluctantly looked up at them.

"Now, which finger did you use?"

"My middle one"

At that Kevin reached over and felt her finger, seeing how wet she was.

"Good, now clean off your finger"

"But..."

He looked at her again and she ceased trying to argue. She brought her finger to her mouth and cleaned it off.

"Good girl" Kevin told her.

Just then, the waiter came back and picked up the check, returning a moment later with the receipt. It was signed and they left…

That night was hard; I was so embarrassed. In addition, by time dinner was over, I was so aroused, I needed to come, but knew I shouldn't without their permission. Thankfully, when we got back in the car, they gave me permission to masturbate and they even said I didn't have to ask permission to come. It didn't take me very long, and I came very hard. I almost smart mouthed back a couple times, but I was good and didn't. I'm sure if I had that would have been a big mistake. I felt very good though that I had pleased them, and done as they told me too. We didn't really have time to go back to their place and play though, but that was okay, because I was going to see Sarah in a few days anyway.

I hadn't done much with her yet, but I wanted to. We found a day when we both had some free time and decided to play by ourselves. She has a very different style, and tended to like teasing a lot. She's about the same height I am, with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She decided that since the two of us hadn't done a lot together that this time was going to be fairly simple, low-key. This was fine with me, since I like all sorts of stuff from nice and gentle to all out rough bdsm. I was a bit nervous; I didn't want to disappoint her. She once told me "Niki, don't worry, we wont ask you to do something you can't do." I knew this was true, but sometimes I worried anyway. I was determined to be one my best behavior. Kevin was in the house when I went there, but he stayed out of it…

She was kneeling on the bed, hands in her lap. She wasn't really thinking about how she got there, but she was glad she was there. Sarah had told her not to move, at all. She wasn't sure she would be able to do that, since while it was easy right now, Sarah also hadn't done anything to her yet. She knew that being told not to move meant there was a lot of teasing in store for her; she also knew that if she messed up, Sarah had no qualms about using the crop on her ass.

At that point, Sarah came back in the room.

"Good, you stayed where you were supposed to. Now, you may speak as you want, as long as you are respectful. However, you may not move at all, if you do, there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am" she responded quietly.

"Good" Sarah replied, smiling.

With that she reached up and softly stroked Niki's neck, over her collarbone, down her chest, lightly tweaking her nipple as she went over her breast, down her stomach, to just the top of her pussy, stopping there. Sarah then began trailing her hand back up her. By now, she was beginning to have trouble staying still. She was breathing heavily, and her pussy was getting very wet. She wanted to reach up and return the touches, but was determined to do as Sarah had told her.

This time when Sarah came to her other nipple, she pinched it, lightly at first, then harder and harder until she flinched, letting out a moan. With that, Sarah let go of her nipple and took her hand away again. She picked up a pair of clover clamps from nearby and placed them slowly on Niki's' nipples, drawing another moan and then a slight gasp as she pulled slightly on the chain connecting the clamps, causing them to tighten. Niki felt the pain shoot directly to her pussy and felt it grow even wetter, feeling the juices begin to slip onto her inner thighs. She wanted to touch herself, something just to relieve the tension that was building…but no, she was being good, she hadn't moved yet. Sarah saw the fight happening inside her and decided to push her a little bit more. She went to the closet for a moment and took out a riding crop.

When she saw Sarah get the crop, she knew she wasn't going to last much longer. Sarah stepped back over to the bed and grasped the chain again. She pulled on it again, harder this time, almost making Niki move. She gasped and closed her eyes. Sarah let go of the chain, letting it drop against her again. She stepped back and brought the crop up. First, she just dragged the tip of the crop around her breasts and nipples, toying with her, making her anticipate. After a moment, Sarah started to tap her nipples with the crop, alternating between them. She didn't start hard, but slowly increased the strength behind the taps. After a few moments, Niki's nipples were sensitive enough that see flinched backwards. She realized immediately that she had broken Sarah's rule and quickly moved back to her original position. Sarah stopped what she was doing for a second

"You moved"

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry"

"I specifically told you not to move. I will let this be a warning. If you do it again…."

She let it trail off, knowing she knew what she saying.

"I understand ma'am," Niki said, knowing she wouldn't be getting another warning.

Sarah returned to tormenting her nipples, now alternating between just brushing the crop on her breasts and really striking her nipples with it. Niki was fighting not to move

"Please, ma'am, let me move," she begged.

"No, I told you, I don't want you to move, so I expect compliance"

Niki moaned and knew she wasn't going to be able to do this much longer; she needed release. It was only a few moments later when she moved again, and this time didn't even bother going back to position. Sarah put down the crop and looked at her for a moment, before shaking her head.

"You were warned, and yet you still couldn't do as I told you."

Niki didn't try apologizing this time, and besides she wanted to come so badly she didn't really care.

"Get off the bed, turn around so you face it, put your hands on the bed, and spread your legs"

Niki got off the bed slowly and got into position.

The next thing she felt was Sarah running the crop over her ass for a moment before the first blow came. She flinched at the first blow, since it wasn't really expected. The next few blows hurt, but she didn't move. The last few hurt more and she yelped at the last one, since her ass was very warm and somewhat sore by now. Once Sarah was finished, she put the crop down and ran her hand softly over her ass, causing her to gasp at the contact with her heated and sensitive skin.

"Alright, you can stand up"

Niki slowly stood up and turned to face Sarah. Sarah grasped some of her hair and pulled her closer to her, leaning in and kissing her hard. Niki reached up and put her arms on Sarah's, and Sarah let her. They kissed for a moment more, before Sarah pulled her away.

Sarah went and sat on the bed.

"Come here, you're going to eat my pussy. I will tell you when you may stop"

She then lay back on the bed, letting her feet rest on the floor. Niki came and knelt between her legs, putting her hands on Sarah upper thighs and pussy. She started a little bit away from her pussy, liking and kissing. She licked Sarah's slit and parting it with her tongue, letting the juices slid out. She then moved her hands so she could hold Sarah's pussy open. She flattened her tongue out and licked straight from right below the opening to her pussy to her clit and over her clit. She repeated this a couple times. Sarah was moaning and her hips were twitching unconsciously.

She then played with Sarah's clit a bit, pointing her tongue and flicking it over her clit rapidly, occasionally stopping to nibble. She kept this pattern up for a while, and felt Sarah getting close. She sped up a little bit, occasionally sucking her clit into her mouth and sucking hard. When she felt Sarah get very close, she bit down on her clit slightly, not too hard, but it was enough to bring Sarah to orgasm. She licked Sarah's clit softly for a moment, as Sarah came down. Sarah hadn't told her to stop yet, so she continued. She picked up her pace again, and this used her tongue and tongue fucked her for a few moments, using one of her fingers to manipulate her clit. She then went back to using her tongue on Sarah's clit, knowing she was a little more sensitive now. She quickly felt Sarah getting close again. She slid one of her fingers down, and slid it into Sarah's pussy, finding her g-spot as she continued to manipulate her clit. This quickly brought Sarah to orgasm again. As she came down, she put a hand on Niki's head and told her to stop.

She sat back on her heels, waiting as Sarah came down, and her breathing returned to normal. Sarah then sat up, and smiled at Niki.

"Alright, you did very well, so I'm going to reward you. Lay down on the bed"

Niki stood up and got on the bed laying down the same way Sarah had been. Sarah brought her hand down to Niki's pussy and felt how wet she was. She played with Niki's clit for a moment, before moving away again.

"Since you did such a good job of getting me off, you may get yourself off now"

"Thank you ma'am".

Niki was so close; it didn't take long before she was close to coming.

"Please ma'am, may I come?"

"Yes" with that, Niki came hard, yelling.

As she came down, she looked at Sarah and smiled "thank you ma'am."

That was a lot of fun, playing with Sarah alone is sometimes a nice change, since it is often a bit more playful. I was always nervous going down on her, since I didn't have a lot of experience with women until her; well, none to be honest. However, I was a pretty fast learner, and she was always quick to tell me what she did or didn't like. I remember one time when I was with the two of them and I was going down on Sarah while Kevin was fucking me from behind. That was interesting, since it was hard to concentrate on doing a good job on Sarah while he was fucking me.

Occasionally, I get into a bad mood or something (doesn't everyone) and normally I am good about not letting it affect my attitude when I am playing. I try to be respectful, although I am often playful. I don't usually find it hard to be respectful, since I like pleasing them, and when I do, I am rewarded; either sexually or verbally. I also like to see people's reactions to things. Now, generally this doesn't get me in trouble, and is amusing. This tendency extended to Kevin. I liked to push him a little, and see how he would react. Well, in the beginning, this was fine; he expected some of it. Unfortunately, I continued doing it past where it was 'okay'.

One day I was in a really good mood, which often meant that I was a bit playful, bordering on uppity. This might not have been a problem under most circumstances; however, I was seeing Kevin that day. Now, he is not harsh, or mean, or anything in that realm, but nevertheless, he does expect me to listen. He can be playful and everything, but within limits. For some reason though, this day my mouth seemed to work without checking with my brain first. I got the idea in my head to see what would happen if I really pushed him. Well, I found out…

She was in an odd mood today, and she realized it. She wanted to push him, to see what would happen. As he talked, he watched her out of the corner of his eye. He saw the slight flush above the neckline of her shirt, and knew she was aroused. He was thinking about what he thought was probably going through her head at the moment. He had brought the collar with him when he had picked her up, and had her holding it in her lap during the ride downtown. He wanted to start the day off with her being very aware of her status at the moment. He had noticed her mood, and didn't want to give her wiggle room to get herself in trouble. As they finally got to his house, he parked and they got out, walking to his house.

They walked inside and she started to go upstairs to put her purse down, when she felt his hand on her shoulder.

"Stop" he said as he let of her shoulder

"Pick up your hair."

She put her purse down on the floor, and reached up to hold her hair up. He took the collar out of his pocket, where he had put it before they had left the car, and reached up, sliding it onto her neck. She felt a slight pressure as he closed it, and then she let her hair down again. She started to talk away again, but before she took another step, he spoke again.

"Stop, turn around"

She sighed and turned to face him,

"Kneel."

She shot him a quick dirty look, and then knelt down, crossing her hands behind her back, knowing this position by now. He looked at her for a moment before speaking again

"Who are you?"

He asked, knowing he disliked having to answer this question. She gave him another dirty look and refused to answer.

"Who are you?" he asked again, and this time she realized that while she knew she would get into trouble today, she didn't want it to be for something as stupid as this.

"You're slut sir," she said very quietly.

"What? I did not quite hear you. Who are you?"

"Your slut, sir" she repeated louder.

"Yes you are, aren't you? Thank you, you can stand up again"

She stood up and waited a second to see if he was going to stop her from going upstairs again, when he did not, she grabbed her purse and went upstairs. As she waited a minute for him to come upstairs, she felt the collar on her neck, and various thoughts flooded her mind. For some reason when she was wearing the collar, she felt even more submissive. She wasn't sure if it was simply having a physical reminder of her place or if it was more mental. This frustrated her as much as it aroused her, and she was determined not to make it easy for him today. Somehow she had a feeling she would regret it, but she didn't want to think about that at the moment.

She had just come to this decision as he came up to the living room. He walked over to her and putting a hand on the back of her neck, pulled her towards him, kissing her. She reached up and put her hands on his arms, and he immediately pulled away.

"Keep your arms at your side"

He leaned in to kiss her again, and she again out her hands on his arms. He pulled away again

"You just can't follow instructions can you?" he asked.

She smirked up at him, put her hands on her hips and replied

"I can I just choose not to"

He looked at her for a second, and then suddenly reached up grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. She gasped slightly in surprise, even as that action increased her arousal.

"You are my slut, and you will follow my instructions today. I will not tolerate this attitude. You can make this easy or difficult on yourself; the more you push me, the more I will push back. Do you understand?"

She let out a small whimper and then mentally berated herself for doing so.

"Yeah, I get it" she snapped at him.

He gripped her hair a little tighter "excuse me? Care to rephrase that?"

"Yes, I understand, sir" she corrected.

Even as she resisted, she heard a small voice in her head asking why she was doing it. She enjoyed being his submissive so much and really wasn't sure why she was trying to anger him today.

"Good" with that let go of her hair again, and saw her fume a little.

He found her resistance rather amusing when he knew she would give in at the end anyway. Despite the amusement though, he wasn't going to tolerate it. She had said she wanted to be trained, and she wasn't going to learn anything if he let her get away with this behavior. Maybe once she was fully trained, she could get away with some of it.

"I want you to go upstairs, remove your clothes, and be kneeling on the floor when I come up. I will be up shortly," he told her.

She didn't reply, but simply started walking upstairs, putting a little extra swing in her hips, knowing he was watching her ass. She walked into the room and looked around; there weren't any toys out yet. She removed her skirt and shirt, putting them on the chest. She then knelt down on the floor. She only waiting a minute before he came in, carrying a glass of water. He put the water down on the little table, looked and her but didn't say a word to her. He walked around her and turned on the CD player, then walked back out of the room. She knelt there wondering what the hell he was doing; he hadn't even spoken to her when he came in the room. A moment later, he came back in to the room, this time carrying several things.
Again, he ignored her as he put what he had brought into the room down. She watched him, and she saw that he had brought the cane in. She hoped he didn't use it on her, but she knew that considering she had every intention of being a pain in the ass, that she would probably wind up feeling its sting before the day was out. She thought she might be able to talk him out of it, but doubted it. He had put everything down and was now just watching her, knowing it would make her nuts. She decided that she has knelt there quietly for long enough and stood up. As he stood up she heard say sharply

"Did I tell you that you could stand up?"

She looked at him

"No, you didn't, but I was just kneeling there and…"

However, before she could finish her sentence, he had walked up to her, and slapped her across the face. Before she had a chance to complain he spoke again

"I didn't tell you to stand up yet. Kneel"

She debated whether to do so or not, and then decided it was not a good idea to not do it. She knelt again.

"Now, do you want to stand up?" he asked her.

She shot him a dirty look

"Yes, I want to get up, sir" she added with a bit of sarcasm.

"Ask me for permission",

She looked at him stunned for moment; she couldn't believe he was asking her to ask permission to stand up. He watched the thoughts go through her head as though they were written on her forehead, knowing that she disliked having to ask permission for something this simple. She decided there was no way in hell that she was going to ask permission for this. She stood up again, and as she stood she said

"There is no way in hell I am going to ask permission for something like that, and you should know it"