New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pretty certain you will be. Get up"

As she got up off the bed, he went to the closet and pulled out a few things.

"Turn around" she turned to face him and he quickly placed a clothespin on each of her nipples. She gasped loudly at the pain, but her pussy just got wetter. He had pulled out four things: a crop, flogger, wooden paddle, and the cane.

"You made eye contact twice, and you closed your eyes when I told you not to. You get to pick your punishment, in a way. You may pick what I use to punish you with, however, be forewarned that the gentler the thing is you choose, the more hits I am likely to give. Once you pick, you must then ask me to punish you"

She looked wide-eyed for a moment, unable to believe he was asking her to do this. She swallowed heavily before deciding.

"The crop sir"

She figured it was harsh enough that he wouldn't give her too many hits, but it wasn't so harsh that it would be too hard to deal with.

"Now, ask me to punish you"

"Please, sir, don't make me ask for that"

"I said ask for it slut."

She sighed

"Please punish me sir," she said almost in a whisper

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Please punish me sir," she said more audibly this time.

"Very well. Get in position at the edge of the bed"

As he turned around facing the bed, he stopped her and kissed her briefly, before letting her continue. She bent over, putting her hands on the bed.

She didn't have to wait long until he started, and the blows came quickly, not letting her recover in between them. Once he finished, her ass was sore and she was sure it was red. It hurt, but she figured it was over, and she couldn't complain that much, her pussy was dripping again. He put the crop down and reached between her legs, feeling how wet she was. He briefly played with her clit, feeling her arousal build, and then stopped.

"You also came without permission. I am feeling lenient, so I will give you a choice. Either you may take the rest of your punishment, whatever I choose, and I will let you come again, or you may skip the rest of the punishment but not come again today. Which do you want?"

She didn't think hard before deciding.

"I'll take the rest of the punishment sir"

"Alright. You get 4 hits with the cane, and then I expect you to thank me"

She wasn't sure she could deal with the cane now that her ass was the way it was, but she wanted to be able to come again and she wanted to please him. He got the cane and stepped back behind her, not wasting time before he brought it down on her. She yelped and jumped a bit with each blow, but it was over quickly. Her ass felt like it was on fire, but all she was thinking about was how badly she wanted him to fuck her now. She then remembered she was supposed to thank him. She stood back up and took a deep breath before she said anything

"Thank you sir for punishing me" she said.

He reached up and took of the clothespins quickly, massaging her nipples. She yelled when they came off, and moaned a bit as he massaged her now very sensitive nipples.

Instead of asking her to get on the bed, he simply pushed her backwards onto the bed. She hissed when her ass hit the sheets, and quickly got on her knees. He got on the bed and pushed her forward so she was on her hands and knees. He didn't waste much time before he thrust into her roughly and started pumping. Occasionally he reached and toyed with her nipples, or reached under and played with her clit. A few times, he swatted her as lightly, making her gasp, and clench her pussy around him. As he got close, he reached under her again and played with her clit more, as she got close. She was barely even thinking when she spoke

"Please sir, let me come," she begged.

He groaned, "Yes, come for me slut" as she began to come.

As he felt her spasm around his cock, he came also. Once they both finished, he pulled put and cleaned up, as she lay down on her stomach relaxing. He came back to the bed and ran his hand over her ass, hearing her reaction to his touching the sensitive flesh…

After I left that day, I realized something. By having me ask to be punished, he was forcing me to fully accept my place as their submissive. Which meant accepting the fun and the not so fun and doing both because I was told to and it would please them. In a way, I suppose I was finally 'broken' to use a rather crude term. It was interesting because I found myself not spending so much time 'thinking' about it; which was good because once I stopped analyzing it I was able to just enjoy it. I stopped thinking about everything they told me to do before I did it, and started just doing it. I trusted them, and knew that they wouldn't do anything that would harm me. I also always had my safeword if I needed it, although I was at a point where if they had asked to do a scene without one, I would have said okay.

There were several times where I would spend the weekend with them serving them. I always enjoyed these weekends. On these weekends, I found out that Sarah enjoyed using me as something of a handmaid. I would do her nails, give her a massage, help her with her hair, etc. Doing these things was always interesting since it wasn't a sexual act in itself, but I was always aware of the sexual tension. Sometimes they would also have me either masturbate for their amusement and not let me come, or I would be required to get them off and not receive anything in return. Clothing was another thing too; often I wasn't allowed to wear any in the house, or, if I did, it had to leave me easily accessible to them. I also had to ask permission to do many things, unless I had been given prior permission. That was a bit hard, having to ask for things like making myself lunch, or permission to go to bed. I got used to it, but it was an area that I still messed up on sometimes.

When I first started going to their house on some weekends, I would often sleep at the foot of their bed, not tied to it normally, unless I had done something wrong to deserve that. However, this time when I went they told me that they had made a little sleeping area for me. It was under their stairs and it had just enough room for me to sleep in. The door locked on the outside and I was required to lock it before I went to bed. In that way, it then up to them when I would be allowed out again. I was also told that from then on, they would inspect me when I first got there to make sure I had followed any instructions as to clothing, etc. and to make sure my pussy was properly smooth. Of course, it always was since I usually shaved shortly before I was going to see them.

Personally, I think they decided to do it just to watch me squirm. Another thing I had been told was going t be worked on this weekend was my swallowing. Up until now, Kevin had been tolerant of my not swallowing. I didn't really have much of a reason for it, other than I was afraid my gag reflex would kick in and I would embarrass myself. I was informed that this weekend I be 'getting past' that. I wasn't particularly looking forward to that. So, it's been a year since I first started down this path, and I have learned a lot and have come a long way to where I am now.

She knocked on the door and was shortly greeted by Sarah

"Hi" she smiled and let Niki step in.

Niki put her bag on the floor and knelt down, her hands on her thighs, and her back straight. Having assumed this position enough times, she didn't even have to think about it anymore. She felt the cool metal as Sarah stepped up behind her and put the collar on.

"You may stand up again. Go to the living room, put your bag down and wait"

Niki quickly went into the other placing her bag next to the couch. She knelt down facing the stairs and waited. In a few moments both Sarah and Kevin came in. Kevin looked at her,

"It's good to see you again Niki. Strip"

Standing up, she slid out of her skirt and took her top and bra off, letting them pile at her feet. She wasn't wearing panties, as usual, and she had left her heels on.

"Now, hands behind your neck" he said, as she finished.

Niki locked her fingers together behind her neck and stood there, as always, feeling very self-conscious. Sarah moved over and sat down on the couch, near where Niki was standing and Kevin moved in front of Niki.

"Good girl, I see you are following our rule on panties",

As he said this, he brought one hand up to the top of her pussy, running his hand down it, and then slipping one finger between her pussy lips, feeling taw moisture already gathering.

"Good, your pussy is nice and smooth too. You're also wet. You like standing her getting inspected, being our toy, don't you?"

Niki glanced away, blushing, but answered "yes sir."

Sarah laughed slightly

"Well, that's good, since as you know that is all you are this weekend; our toy."

Kevin stepped back again

"Alright, you may go put your toiletries in the bathroom, and use it if you need to, and then come back down here. You have 10 minutes"

"Yes sir" she replied as she took her bag again and headed top the bathroom.

She put her things away and used the bathroom quickly.

When she came back down both Kevin and Sarah were seated on the couch and both had removed their clothing.

"Now, to start with, seeing you standing there before has both of us rather aroused. You are going to take care of that. You will first get Sarah off, and then you will get me off. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

"Good, then you may start"

Niki moved over to Sarah and knelt in front of her. Putting her hands on her, she started a little bit away from her pussy, liking and kissing. She licked Sarah's slit and parting it with her tongue, letting the juices slid out. She then moved her hands so she could hold Sarah's pussy open. Flattening her tongue out, she licked straight from right below the opening to her pussy to her clit and over her clit. She repeated this a couple times. By now, Sarah was moaning and her hips were twitching unconsciously.

She then played with Sarah's clit a bit, pointing her tongue and flicking it over her clit rapidly, occasionally stopping to nibble. She kept this pattern up for a while, and felt Sarah getting close. She sped up a little bit, occasionally sucking her clit into her mouth and sucking hard. When she felt Sarah get very close, she bit down on her clit slightly, not too hard, but it was enough to bring Sarah to orgasm.

Once Sarah came down, Niki sat back waiting for permission to move on to Kevin. After a moment, Sarah looked at her

"Good girl, you may now go to Kevin"

With that, Niki slid over in front of Kevin. Taking his cock in her hand, she started by licking start from his balls to the head of his cock. She got him nice and wet and then took the head in her mouth, sucking softly then harder for a moment, occasionally playing her tongue over the underside. Moving down further onto his cock, she kept up the steady suction. Bobbing her head up and down a few times, each time stopping briefly to suck harder on the head. Kevin lost patience and grasping a handful of her hair, starting to simply fuck her mouth. Realizing her was doing that, she relaxed and let him control her movements. Starting out he kept the movements fairly shallow but then started going deeper, occasionally causing her to gag. She quickly relaxed her throat though and was able to keep from gagging too much. She heard him moan and could tell he was close.

Remembering that he had said they were going to work on her swallowing this weekend, she had a feeling she knew what was coming. As he let out a slight yell, he pushed her head down so his cock was all the way back in her mouth and proceeded to come. She started to gag, but swallowed rapidly. He was far enough back that she didn't really taste it. He finished coming, and let her head go.

She sat back

"Sir, why didn't you tell me you were going to come in my mouth this time?"

He looked at her

"Besides the fact you had no need to know, I also knew that if I told you, you would have tensed and had more of a problem with it"

"Thank you sir, I understand."

One thing she was happy about was the fact that for the most part, she was allowed to speak freely as long as remained respectful.

"Alright, go get me a towel so I can clean up"

Niki got up and went to a bathroom fetching a towel for him. As he cleaned off Sarah spoke again

"I don't know about anybody else here, but I could use something to drink. Niki, why don't you go get me a soda. You may get one for yourself if you want also"

Niki stood up and went to get Sarah and herself a soda. Coming back, she saw that they were getting dressed. She placed Sarah and her soda on the table and waited.

Once they were dressed, they sat back on the couch.

"We are going to relax and watch some TV now. However, Sarah would like her nails done. So go get the nail stuff and come back down."

Niki went upstairs to retrieve the nails supplies, and came back down in a minute. Setting the stuff down on the table, she sat down in front of Sarah waiting to start. After Kevin turned on the TV, Sarah looked to her and gave her one of her hands to start working on. Niki felt very aware of the fact that she was sitting there, completely nude except for her heels, doing Sarah's nails, while she and Kevin sat there watching TV. After having gone down on both of them, she was feeling fairly aroused, but she managed to ignore it and just pay attention to what she was doing at the moment.

Later, after she had finished Sarah's nails, and they got gotten tired of TV, Kevin spoke

"Well, I think it's about time for lunch. I'm going to make something, and bring it back in here. I think I want some entertainment during lunch" as he said this, he looked right at Niki, and she had a feeling she knew what he meant.

He walked into the other room and left her and Sarah in the living room. Occasionally Sarah would idly play with one of Niki's nipples. After a few minutes, Kevin returned with sandwiches for himself and Sarah. Niki figured she would probably be allowed to go get something for herself after she had 'entertained' them. Kevin sat down and looked at her again

"Now, while Sarah and I eat, you are going to provide us some entertainment. Go over to the chair facing us. You are going to masturbate. If you please us, we might let you come."

Niki happily got up and went to sit in the chair. She welcomed the chance to masturbate, since when she was with them, she wasn't allowed to unless she was given permission. She also knew that it was very likely that they would let her come. She sat back in the chair, and propped her legs up so that they had a nice view of her pussy. She brought one hand down to her pussy and with the other, she began to play with her nipples. Running her nails over them, pinching them, and tugging on them. The hand by her pussy started playing with her clit, first making slow circles then running her nail over it sometimes. As she got closer, she brought the hand that hand been playing with her nipples down to her pussy and slid two fingers in, while her other hand played with her clit. She fucked herself with the other hand, increasing the pace. As she got close she was moaning, and breathing very hard.

"Please, may I come" she asked them.

They decided to toy with her a bit

"No, not yet, keep going" Sarah said.

Niki moaned and focused on trying to keep her orgasm at bay. It was becoming harder and she spoke again

"Please…please let me come"

This time, they didn't answer right away and just enjoyed watching her squirm. Finally Kevin spoke

"Yes, you may come"

And with that, Niki came hard, yelling, and trembling.

As she came down, she remembered

"Thank you sir, ma'am"

And sat there for a few moments regaining her composure.

"Alright, you did a good job. You may go get yourself some lunch now,"

Sarah told her. Niki then realized her stomach was growling a bit, so she jumped up and went to make herself a sandwich. When she came back, she sat down by the couch and ate her lunch. Once she finished she looked to them again

"ma'am, sir, may I have some free time to go read?"

Kevin and Sarah looked t each other for a moment before Kevin replied

"Yes, you may, you've behaved very well so far today"

"Thank you sir"

And she got up and went upstairs to get her book, coming back down and curling up on the chair to read for a while.

Time went quickly and soon dinnertime rolled around.

"I'm going to make us some dinner. Niki, why don't you see if there is anything you can do for Sarah"

Niki put her book down

"Yes sir" and went upstairs to Sarah.

She found her relaxing, also reading, in the bedroom.

"ma'am, is there anything I can do for you?"

Sarah looked up from her reading.

"Actually, yes there is. My shoulders and back are a bit sore. I could use a massage"

Sarah put her book down and stood up, taking her top off. She then lay back down on the bed, on her stomach, while Niki went to get some oil. When Niki came back, she climbed onto the bed and straddled Sarah's back. Pouring a little bit of oil into her hands, she began to work on Sarah's shoulders. She slowly worked her way down Sarah's back, working out the kinks as she went. She was working on her lower back when they heard Kevin tell them dinner was ready.

Niki got off the bed and washed her hands off, while Sarah put her top back on. They went down stairs and Sarah sat down at the table, while Niki helped bring plates in. They sat down and started eating. Niki was allowed to eat with them normally, and most often they made small talk. It had taken a while for her to get used to sitting at a table and eating, completely nude, while others were fully clothed. After they were done eating, Niki helped clean up and then was told to go upstairs to the guest bedroom and wait. She got upstairs and knelt down, waiting. She hoped that Kevin would fuck her, but had no way of knowing if he would or not. Sometimes he liked just leaving her frustrated. Shortly, Sarah and Kevin came in

"You may stand" Sarah told her.

They started to get undressed and Kevin spoke again

"I'm going to have sex with Sarah, and you are to masturbate while we do. You may not come however, and you may not stop until one of us tells you. Do you understand?"

She felt slightly frustrated but tried not to show it

"Yes sir"

"Good"

With that, he and Sarah got on the bed, followed by Niki, who stayed on one side, watching them. In short order her hand found hr pussy again, as Kevin and Sarah started.

Watching Kevin fucking Sarah had her very wet and it wasn't long before she wanted to come. She had been told her wasn't allowed to, so she didn't even bother asking. It was hard trying to keep from coming, but she was determined to do as she had been told. Finally, Kevin and Sarah came, and she hoped that they would either let her come, or let her stop. Once they had relaxed, Sarah looked over to Niki.

"Alright, stop"

Niki reluctantly drew her hand away .Kevin then looked over also

"Are you frustrated?"

"Yes sir, a lot"

"Good" he said with a smile.

"Now, you may go take a shower, however you know you may not masturbate again. You may wear a nightgown of some sort tonight, but remember it must leave you accessible to us. When you are done, come find me again, I have something to show you"

"Yes sir, thank you"

With that, she got up and went to the bathroom to shower.

She enjoyed the warmth of the shower, although the temptation to masturbate was strong. She steppe out, dried off and slipped on a short, chemise like nightgown. Once out, she went and found Kevin

"You wanted to show me something sir"