New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, follow me"

He brought her downstairs and showed her a little room under the stairs that had been set up for her.

"This is where you will sleep, the door locks on the outside, so when you go to sleep, you are to lock it. In the morning, when Sarah or I are up, one of us will come let you out. Understand?"

She looked at the little space and then back at him

"Yes sir"

"Good, now come over here"

He went into the living room and picked up a small journal

"This is for you. I want you to write in it fairly regularly, about your experiences and feelings etc."

He handed her the journal and she smiled

"Thank you very much sir, this is neat."

He smiled back at her.

"Now, before I let you go to bed, come upstairs again, I want you to suck my cock"

She followed him upstairs again, into his bedroom. He got undressed and lay down on the bed, motioning for her to start. He was already mostly hard, and it didn't take long for him to become fully aroused in her mouth. She worked on him for a while, and he let her set her won pace, not trying to control it. He came fairly quickly in her mouth, and as he relaxed he spoke again

"Good girl, I'm done with you for tonight, you may go take care of yourself and then go to bed"

He gave her a brief kiss before letting her go

"Yes sir."

Quickly she left the room going into the bathroom to brush her teeth and take care of the things she needed to. She caught herself in the mirror, her green eyes bright, albeit tired, her long brown hair disheveled from Kevin's hands, and she looked over her body for a moment. She ran her hands over her small, but pert breasts, down her taught stomach, and finally over her smooth pussy, laughing softly at the memory of the first time she had shaved there at his request. She looked at her legs, which while she was not tall, were long and shapely. She brought herself out of her daydreaming and finished in the bathroom before heading downstairs to her bed. She remembered the plug, and quickly lubes it and herself, slipping the plug in, feeling its fullness.

She didn't want o think what she'd have to deal with if she forgot something as simple as that. After getting that taken care of, she stepped into her little bed area, remembering to lock the door on the outside. Now she couldn't leave until Kevin or Sarah came and let her out in the morning. With nothing else to do, she lay in bed, thinking. Thinking about how far she had come from when this whole thing first started…

The next morning Kevin came downstairs and opened the door to Niki's sleeping area. He saw her still asleep, with her new journal open and lying next to her. He made a mental note to ask her about what she had written.