New Experiences Ch. 02

Story Info
Master and His pet experience more at the convention.
5.1k words
4.44
11.3k
1
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our dinner that evening started out to be a nice quiet one, He always made sure to request a booth in a secluded corner of the restaurant. He probably did that in case He wanted to command me to do something while we were having dinner, most of the time we try to be discreet not wanting to attract attention of ourselves. He asked how my new piercing felt and if I am was any discomfort.

"It doesn't really hurt Sir, more of a dull pain more than anything but I definitely know that its there."

"Glad to hear that my pet, let me know if it starts to hurt. You know that I will take care of my sweet pet."

"You've always taken care of me, Sir; I know that I'm in good hands."

We finished our delicious steak dinner and were waiting for dessert. He took my hand in His at first I thought that He wanted to hold it being the sweet Dom that He is. He placed my hand so it rested on His inner thigh with His hand on top of mine. He knew that sometimes I had a hard time controlling myself when it came to His cock. Our hands were just inches away from it. I was curious to find out if He was aroused or not wondering if my new piercing had Him all hot. I knew that it did me. It was so sexy.

He moved our hands right on top of His cock just as the server brought us our dessert, we had decided to split a piece of cheesecake. His hand was still holding mine on top of His cock, which was definitely getting hard. He kept my hand there while He fed me bites of dessert. Mmm such an erotic experience, my mouth tasted that wonderful dessert as my hand felt His cock grow hard under it.

He whispered to me,

"Pet, I want you to make me cum using your hand while I feed you dessert."

"Yes, Sir."

I then realized that He already had His pants undone and I only had to reach in and take hold of His cock. It was not an easy task trying to concentrate on stroking His cock and getting fed at the same time. I continued to stroke His cock gently at first but then with a firmer grip and a bit faster. He kept feeding me while I stroked Him, but then He dropped a bit off the fork and it landed on my well-displayed cleavage.

"Oooppps sorry about that Pet, here let me get that."

He leaned in and licked the cheesecake off me, and moved upwards for a deep kiss. As we were kissing passionately He whispered in my ear that He was about to cum. He told me that I was not allowed to waste a drop of His cum. I didn't want to do that either, I craved it so much. I took a quick look around leaned down and put my mouth around His cock; it didn't take much sucking and licking before I tasted His sweet cum.

"I knew that you would be a good girl, my little cock and cum hungry little slut."

"Yes Sir, I'm your little cock whore that craves your cum."

"Mmm, yes you do my little pet. I think that we should get out of here and back to the hotel where it's more private. Ready to go?"

"Yes Sir, I am. I think two desserts are enough."

Our hotel was only a few blocks away; it was nice to be out in the night air. It didn't take us long to get up to our suite and inside. We talked about the day and everything that had happened. He told me again how proud He was today walking around with me by His side. And that He was especially proud of how brave I was getting my hood pierced.

I asked Him if I could get undressed. He told me yes, that would be fine. He was going to do the same; it had been a long day. We lay in bed looking for something to watch on TV at first but there's not much on. We decided to just relax, but soon I felt His fingers running up and down the tops of my thighs.

"Damn that's so sexy on you, my sexy girl. I promise that I'll be gentle and will clean you up when I'm done. We don't want any infections."

His tongue started to lick on top of the clit playing with the ring in His mouth. He knew enough not to pull on it too much, but I knew that He wanted to. His fingers gently teased my clit as He played with the ring. My cunt was getting wet with the attention, plus I was bit turned on knowing that I gave Him a hand job at dinner. He gave my cunt some more attention and left a trail of kisses up my body until He got to my mouth.

We kissed passionately but gently. I thought that tonight was going to be a slow ride. It had to be with my new piercing, nothing to rough for a while. I do love when we can be like this, making love slowly, savoring everything.

We made love slow and passionate and in no sense of urgency so much different than the night before. We were spooning with Him behind me thrusting deeply and slowly. He was holding me oh so close, such an intimate experience between us. I leaned my head back so we could kiss.

I whispered in His ear, "Love ya babe."

He kissed me gently at first but then it became more heated, kissing me hard His tongue forcing its way into my mouth. My mouth yielding to His advances, letting Him take once again what it rightfully His.

We continued to fuck slow and deep. He nibbled on my neck and ears, whispering to me that He loves me too. I didn't think that it could possibly get any better, being there like that with one that I love so much and being able to serve Him the way that He desires me to. It was the best of both worlds for sure. We are still in no hurry enjoying every sensation that we are feeling throughout our bodies but the need to cum was building. He gently reached down between my legs being very careful of my new piercing and rubbed my clit telling me to cum for Him. I moaned softly as He rubbed faster, my orgasm just moments away.

"Cum, pet."

His thrusts became harder as He rubbed my clit faster.

"Cum with me, pet."

I could do nothing but obey. My orgasm hit me, my hips bucked back into Him more. He nibbled and bit at my neck telling me that He was going to cum too. The aftershocks of our orgasms subsided as we laid there in contentment. I moved so I could roll over and face Him. We kissed again gently.

"Mmmm, that was nice pet."

"Oh yesss it was Sir. So sweet and tender, just what we needed tonight."

"Well that pet and not wanting to irritate your piercing, which by the way is way sexy."

"Thanks babe. I love it too. This was an awesome day cant wait to see what happens tomorrow."

"Tomorrow will be another great day and I think that we had better get some sleep. We both need our rest."

I agreed that sleep was needed it had been a long day. I should have got up and brushed my teeth, but I really didn't want to move. We settled in for the night, cuddled up. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else but right there with Him where I belong.

I woke up before Him that next morning sometimes I just love to watch Him sleep. He looked so cute all comfy under the covers. Hmmm under the covers, that gave me an idea. I thought, its morning blowjob time. I sneaked my way down so I'm even with the thing that I craved the most. He was already a bit hard; I wondered what He was dreaming about last night. I wrapped my hand around His cock gently, not wanting to wake Him yet. I began to stroke it, I heard Him moan. I thought that He was waking up. I stroked a little harder, He started moving with my hand.

"Oh baby that feels so good, don't stop."

I continued to stroke Him more but put my mouth on the head, stroking and licking at the same time. I heard His moans increasing; I knew that He is enjoying this.

"Mmmm, you're so good at that."

His words of pleasure encouraged me on; I licked and sucked His cock harder. My fingers gently played with His balls. I kissed down to them and took each one in my mouth and sucked on them. I then licked my way back up to His cock taking it in my mouth deeply. He started to fuck my mouth, my hair wrapped up in His fingers telling me that He was going to cum.

He unloaded His sweet cum into my mouth. Mmmmmm yummy. I cleaned Him up bathing His cock and balls with my tongue making sure not to miss one spot. I crawled my way back up to Him and we kissed again.

"Damn pet what a way to wake up. What a good girl."

"Thank you, Sir. I am glad that you enjoyed that and you are pleased."

We lay there for a while still cherishing our time together. Today was the last day of Fetishcon and tomorrow He returned home. The trade show opened at 11 that day but we didn't have to be in any hurry that morning either. We talked about ordering room service, it was so convenient not having to go anywhere or even get showered and dressed. We decided to order breakfast in. He placed our order and then He told me that He was going to pick out my outfit for today too. I figured that He would.

It didn't take long at all and our breakfast arrived. We were in no rush so we enjoyed it. He told me that we should get in the shower and get ourselves ready for the day. We showered washing each other again, then got out and dried off. He left the bathroom as I finished up putting lotion on. I walked out to find that He had laid my clothes out for me.

Hum.... looks like He had been in the closet where my clothes were. He had picked out my sexy little black dress and some thigh hi stockings. No panties of course. I love that dress, it fit me like a glove showing off my every curve. It's short but not too short, but short enough to show off the lace tops of my stockings. It looks very sexy like that. He has such good taste.

We both got dressed. The finishing touch to my outfit was my black velvet collar with rhinestones. We were all ready to go and headed for the elevator. We got a private ride this time that figured since I was dressed more "normal". We walked around the show looking at things that we didn't see yesterday. We knew that there was a wax play class and a flogger demonstration that we wanted to see. The wax play class began in a few minutes so we headed there.

Most of things that were discussed in the class we already knew having played with wax. We both did our homework about it trying to be as safe as possible. But it was good, there were a couple of things that we learned and I'm sure that we will try. We had some time before the flogger demo so we decided to stop by the place where I got my hood ring.

The guy that did my piercing was there and recognized us. He asked us how it's doing; I told him its fine in fact it barely hurts at all. He reminded us again to clean it a few times a day. We told the guy that we had been doing that. We both thanked him again and headed off.

We chatted as we walked around and I tell Him that Fetishcon had been so much fun for me. I had loved every minute of it and maybe we could make it an annual event to attend. He told me that He would love to do this with me every year; it's been a lot of fun.

The flogger demo was on the main stage and it seemed to be a popular one. There were lots of people gathered around; He found us a spot right up front. We would have a good view from there. The guy on the stage was dressed all in black; I guess he was Dom. He explained the safety stuff first and talked about the different flogging techniques.

There was lovely girl on stage with him that he fastened to a whipping post. He explained things as he began to flog her. Mmm the sound of the tails hitting her ass was so hot. I heard her whimper; I knew what she was feeling. It is so arousing being flogged especially for pleasure. I could feel my cunt getting wetter with each sound of leather hitting flesh.

He looked over at me; He knew my mind and what was going through it. He whispered in my ear that I would get my chance to be flogged that night at the dungeon. He took my hand holding it tight. He knew that His little pet was all excited. I knew that if He could He would take me up there on stage and flog my ass in front of all of these people. But it was against the rules. We left the demo very excited, I could hardly contain myself. That flogging demo turned me into a horny wanton little slut and He knew it.

"Well my little slut, I am going to enjoy using my new flogger on you tonight. Marking that sexy ass as Mine once again, maybe I'll make sure to put some marks on you that will last. You will have a reminder of our time together for a few days. And when you see them you know that you are my slut"

"Mmm Sir, I love wearing Your marks they make me feel so owned."

We left the trade show to go get something to eat before our scheduled dungeon time. We had thought about going to the after party tonight but then thought that it wouldn't be a good idea to drink and then play. He told me that we could always celebrate later. I, of course, agreed safety first. We went back to our room after having something to eat and to rest for a while.

He asked me again how my piercing felt and I told Him it was fine. He told me that He would be careful around it tonight. I knew that He would. He wouldn't be a good Dom if He didn't take care of His property. We were both very excited to play in a public dungeon; it should be a very interesting experience for us both. I asked Him if I should change my clothes before we go. He told me that I was fine the way that I was.

The Dungeon was a two blocks away so we decided to walk there. We soon arrived the doorman opened the door and He told him that He have a reservation. The doorman welcomed Him and looked me over. He attached my matching leash to my collar and told me to follow Him. I stayed behind like a good girl taking in all of the sights. There were lots of people playing openly all sorts of kinky things to watch.

Everyone there was in various states of dress, some more naked than others. I felt a bit overdressed seeing so much nakedness around me. We walked around watching Masters and their little pets playing, most were playing in public but some are in private rooms. I saw little pets getting spanked, flogged, caned, whipped, and wax being dripped on them. There are bound little playthings all over the place on St Andrews Crosses and spanking horses. I knew that He told that He was going to flog me with His new flogger tonight and I couldn't wait to get started hearing the whimpers and moans from all around the room was getting me quite turned on.

As we walked around a Dungeon employee approaches him, he asked Him if He was enjoying himself and if there was anything that he could do for Him. He told him that He had arranged for a private room, which he pointed out to Him. We started to head in that direction but as we were walking I saw a beautiful girl with delicious looking breasts and large nipples bound to a cross. I could see her juices dripping down her thighs and her clit was so swollen and red that I just wanted to lick it. I whispered in His ear that I would love to suck on her hard nipples and lick her clit. He told me to stay right here and He would be right back. He went to her Master and spoke to him for a few minutes and then returned to me.

"Yes My pet, you may go play with the girl. Enjoy yourself. But first take off your dress but leave your stockings on."

I did what He asked of me, I unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head. I was standing naked except for my thigh hi stockings and collar. He disconnected my leash and told me to go play.

I cautiously approached the girl, she looked a bit nervous. I told her that I meant her no harm I just wanted to suck on her nipples and taste her cunt. She smiled knowing that I would bring her pleasure and not pain.

I leaned in and kissed her gently; mmm her mouth tasted sweet too. My fingers played with her already hard nipples lightly pinching them. I heard her whimpers as I lowered my head down so I could suck on them. I caught one in my mouth and gently sucked on it. I bit it a little and I heard her moan, I knew that I was sending sensations all the way down to her cunt and clit. I licked and sucked the other one too; I didn't want it to feel left out. I kissed my down her body pausing to lick her pierced belly button. I could tell that she wanted my mouth on her cunt.

I knelt down between her spread legs, looking up at that wet cunt I couldn't wait to taste it. I reached around and grabbed her ass pulling her cunt to my mouth. I started to tease her wet swollen lips with my tongue slide it in between them. Mmm she tasted sweet too. My tongue found her hard clit and licked it. I heard her moans of pleasure from above. I continued to lick her clit for a while but then decided that I needed a better taste.

I stuck my tongue deep into her warm wet hole; I began to fuck her with my tongue. Her hips started to move trying to get my tongue in deeper. I went back to licking her clit and I stuck two fingers in her tight hole. I finger fucked her while my tongue teased her clit. She was moaning and pulling at the ropes, I heard her ask her Dom if she could cum. He told her that she could. She came hard; her sweet juices came flooding out all over my tongue. I hungrily lapped them all up, savoring her sweet taste.

I stood back up while licking her juices off my lips. I leaned in and kissed her again. I thanked her for letting me enjoy her luscious body. She thanked me for giving her pleasure. I turned around to return to Him with a smile on my face. He was smiling back at me; I knew that He was proud of me.

"Did she taste sweet, my pet? I bet she did."

"Taste for yourself, Sir."

I kissed Him deeply to share the taste of her with Him.

"Mmmm, she does indeed. But not quite as sweet as you, pet. Shall we be on our way to the room?"

I turned to look back at the girl as we walked away; she was smiling back at me. We reached our private room; the Dungeon employee had given Him the code to the digital lock on the door. We entered and He turned the lights on, whoa it was a real dungeon room. We had been to a few play parties before but nothing like that. It was pretty amazing, the room was fully equipped with every piece of dungeon furniture everything needed for play.

There was a whipping post in the corner that He spotted. He took some wrist cuffs off the well-organized wall and put them on me. He took my leash, led me over to the whipping post and fastened my wrists to it. He had me tied to it so my ass was facing Him. He walked away then came back. I felt a blindfold being put over my eyes, not like I could see anyway being faced away from Him.

"Be a good girl pet. I'm going to flog that sweet ass now."

I whispered,

"Yes, Sir."

I didn't know when the first strike would land and I braced myself for it. I heard the sound of the flogger going through the air but the tails didn't strike my ass yet. He must be testing it out before He used it on me or was playing mind games with me. You know what they say the brain is the largest sex organ and if you control the mind the body will follow.

I heard the whoosh as the tails traveled through the air again, but this time they landed right on my back. I whimpered and cried out. They landed again this time on my lower back. I moaned and pulled at my restraints. I stuck my ass out wanting more strikes by His flogger on my ass. He soon obliged me.

"That's my good girl. Fuck my flogger, move with it. Show me how much you want it, my naughty little whore."

The tails rained down on my back and ass over and over. My skin was becoming very warm, in fact I felt warm all over. My cunt was aching and dripping wet, I felt my juices sliding down my inner thighs. His aim changed and the tails hit the tops of the thighs, right on the sweet spot where my thighs and ass join. I moaned in pleasure. I stuck my ass out again wanting more.

"Oh you are a dirty little whore aren't you? I can see how wet you are getting from being flogged. Only filthy little sluts get that wet."

"Yes Sir, I am a dirty little whore and filthy little slut."

"Yes and a filthy little slut that is going to get fucked hard right now."

12