New Experiences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Him undoing His pants as He approached me. He teased me with His cock, rubbing the head up and down my swollen wet slit.

"Please Sir, may I have your cock."

I got my answer as He plunged His cock into me all at once. He wrapped His arms around me gripping me tightly as His cock ravaged my cunt hard and fast. He fucked me hard seems Him flogging me had Him all turned on, too. I could barely catch my breath as His cock pounded into me. My ass and back were burning from His flogger; I knew that He had left His marks on me. He still fucked me hard, I begged Him to let me cum. He denied me, telling me that I was not allowed to. He fucked me harder.

"Please Sir, please. Please may I cum? Please, I need to cum so bad. Pleeeeassse?"

He was a bit out of breath Himself from punishing my cunt with His cock.

"Now. Cum now pet."

Oh sweet relief. I came hard, so pent up from licking that girl's cunt and His flogging. My juices flooded all over His cock and dripped down my thighs, I was so wet I probably got some on Him as well. His orgasm quickly followed mine, He came stroking into me deeply and holding me tight against Him.

"So good. So good."

He moaned into my ear. We stood there for a few moments He still held me tight against Him, telling me that I'm such a good girl.

"Thank you, Sir."

He released my wrists from the cuffs and rubbed the circulation back into my arms. He kissed me gently and told me again how proud He was of me. The feelings that He allowed me to experience had put me in subspace. I felt like I was floating as He held me.

"You ok, my pet?

"Oh yes, Sir, I'm fine, in fact more than fine. I'm pretty awesome right now."

"OK good, I flogged you pretty hard. You've got some nice marks on your back and ass."

He helped me over to the couch and gently sat me down. Ouch, that hurts a little. My ass was very sore. He sat down next to me. I leaned into Him. He put His arm around me pulling me closer to Him; He kissed my forehead and told me again that I'm a good girl.

He left me just long enough to make a quick call from the phone on the wall and came back to me. But before He did He got something black and wrapped in plastic from one of the cabinets. As He walked back towards me He unwrapped it's packaging, shaking it out and held it up in front of me.

It's an over-sized long shirt with the Dungeon logo on it; He told me that it was for me to wear back to the hotel. He explained that I probably didn't want to put my tight dress back on. He always thought of everything. I put it on with His help, and then stood up. I leaned against Him for support; my legs were still a bit wobbly.

We walked out of the room through the main room where the party was still going strong. We reached the front door and the doorman told us that our car was there. Our hotel was only a few blocks away but He didn't think that I was in any shape to walk back there, He was right as usual.

In times like these the aftercare is so important, helping the submissive make the transition from subspace back to reality. Most good Doms know how to care for their property in this manner lucky for me He is one of them. We got back to the hotel in less than a minute and He helped me back to our suite. When we got inside the room, He told me to go straight to bed and He would be in shortly.

I obeyed Him; He knew what was best for me. I got undressed and decided to lie down on my stomach because I thought that it would hurt less that way. I was coming down from subspace and my backside was really starting to hurt now. He walked into the room and upon seeing the flogger marks on my back and ass asked how I was doing and how I felt.

"I hurt, Sir."

"Aww sweetie, I know that you do. I can see that you're bruised and I've broken the skin in a few places. I'm so sorry baby. I'll get you all fixed up, I promised you a long time ago that I would take care of you. I'll be back in a second, you just try to relax."

He wasn't gone very long from the room. I felt the bed move as He sat down beside me and began to put some soothing cream on the places where the skin is broken. He rubbed more cream all over where the flogger tails landed. Mmm that felt much better. His hands were so gentle on my so very sensitive skin. He talked to me as He took care of me telling me again what a good girl I was and how proud He was of me.

He leaned down, kissed my shoulder and neck whispered to me again that I was His good girl. That made me smile; I knew that He was pleased with me. He asked me if I could sit up. I gingerly rolled over onto my back, wincing as my ass touched the bed. He handed me a couple of Tylenol and a glass of water.

"You need to get some sleep my sweet little pet; I don't want you to wake up in the middle of the night in pain. But if you do, wake me up and I'll take care of you."

"Yes, Sir and thank you, Sir."

"Well it's the least I can do for my sweet pet, now get some rest. I have a few things to take care of and I'll be in shortly."

He left the room turning off the lights and shutting the door on His way out. I tried to get comfortable; luckily I always go to sleep partly on my stomach. I laid thinking of how wonderful that weekend had been, so many memories made. Memories that I would never forget and I didn't think that He would either. I lay there still awake wishing that our time together would last forever and tomorrow would never come and this dream would never end. For tomorrow we would go our separate ways again back to our homes, but we both took great memories and I got to take His marks and a new piercing with me. I finally drifted off thinking how lucky I was to have Him.

I woke up the next morning not in that hotel suite but in our bed. I looked around and saw that I was in our master suite; I looked over to see Him there next to me still asleep. I guess that reminiscing about Fetishcon and thinking about it made it appear in my dreams. Hum what you do know maybe dreams to come true.

12