New Experiences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Yes, Yes." I shouted as his eyes closed. I could tell he was about to come in her mouth.

He forced his eyes open again just as Jim held my arse above his cock and started pounding my pussy from underneath.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, I'm coming." My body started to shake as the orgasm swept over me. The man in the windows mouth was open watching me come and then his body jerked as well. I imagined getting a mouthful of his come whilst coming myself and reach down to rub my clit to heighten the orgasm that seemed to be lasting for minutes. Jim slowed the pace of his thrusting so I could catch my breath and I got off Jim and turned around to kiss him and to show my still trembling pussy to the guy in the window.

I kissed Jim for a few minutes hoping the guy was staring at my pussy, I looked around to see him again and he was gone. The only person there was the women, staring at my pussy, massaging one breast with one hand and playing with her pussy with the other. I felt a renewed throb in my pussy which I hadn't expected, Jim was staring at her in the window too.

"Want to watch her come as I ride you?" I said

Jim just nodded.

I got off the bed and with a surprising confidence opened the door and said.

"You can't see properly from there come in and lie down." pointing at the other bed.

She nodded, grabbed a couple of pillows and got comfortable on the bed so she was facing us.

Jim had turned around slightly so he could get a better view of the ladies pussy, I straddled him again so I was facing her. She could see right between my legs at Jim's cock dividing my lips and immediately spread her legs wide to started rubbing here clit with here right hand. The left hand was alternatively massaging each of her breasts.

I leant back to give her a full view and rode slowly raising my hips up till Jim's cock was almost out of me before pushing back down. Jim was starting to moan partly at the feeling of my pussy and partly at watching the other woman vigorously rubbing her clit. The more Jim moaned the faster she rubbed until she plunged two fingers in her pussy which made her arch her back. This almost sent Jim over the edge but I slowed further to allow him to recover.

Then she did something unexpected, she rolled slight on her side and put her left hand under her body and pushed her fingers into her pussy from underneath. Jim's eyes where locked on the fingers on her clit and the fingers in her pussy I began to feel the rise of another orgasm as I imagined how that felt and I started to rub my on clit in time with hers.

Jim moaned more and she moved again not to get her fingers deeper into her pussy but to rub her bum hole. Jim started to breath heavily as she push a finger up her bum and I flashed back to the bath, the touching, needing to be touched.

"Do that to me as you come in my mouth." I said to Jim as I jumped of his cock and put my pussy and arse in his face.

I felt the expectation of being penetrated in such a dirty way reawaken my previous orgasm. I stared at the pleasure on ladies face as she fingered her arse and pussy while looking at me about to suck Jims cock. Jim reached for my pussy as I lowered my head to towards his cock. I felt his fingers enter my pussy as my mouth closed around his cock tasting my pussy as I flicked my tongue off his cock. The lady had her eyes wide open watching me suck Jim's cock, but she didn't stop fingering her arse and went back to rubbing her clit. I needed to be touched there too I felt a longing for it, I raised my head to tell Jim to finger my arse as I felt the finger enter me. I pushed back gently the finger entering my arse to match the one in my pussy.

"Oh Yes, that feels so good"

The women had reacted by alternatively fingering her pussy and arse with each hand. Jim didn't know where to look, he was torn between looking at his finger in my arse or hers in her own. The women started to moan more loudly and Jim swirled his fingers inside me making me moan too. I could feel an intense orgasm ready to peak from sudden and different invasion of my body. I lowered my head to Jim's cock and tried to suck as he fingered my arse and I moaned. My eyes where trying to focus on the ladies fingers as his probing was echoed by her own.

I don't know who came first but screams of ecstasy rang out as I felt my orgasm peak and my body begin to spasm, the lady moaned and her body began to spasm too as Jim came in my mouth. I tried to suck but the feeling of the fingers inside me made me cry out as well. This caused Jim's come to run from my mouth down his cock and over his balls. It took what seemed like ages for me to come down from high and shuddered slightly as Jim removed his fingers from me. The lady had done the same and was walking over to me, she kissed me full on on the lips, tasting Jim's come, and then just turned and left.

Jim looked up, "Wow, Wow" I wonder that the main room is like if the small rooms are like that.

12